pornstars •kpop idols x reade...

By what-the-jams

previously named "PORNSTARS//BTS X READER" and DISCONTINUED this smut book is a book that focuses on the read... More

🅖🅡🅞🅤🅟🅢
🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞🅓🅤🅒🅣🅘🅞🅝 + 🅡🅤🅛🅔🅢
🅘🅝🅓🅔🅧
ⓟⓡⓘⓥⓐⓣⓔ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ
Lil update
heyyyyyyyyy
🄷🄴🄰🄳🄲🄰🄽🄽🄾🄽 ①
Ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ ⓖⓘⓡⓛ
requests will be open ╰(*'︶'*)╯
lil update
quite a predicamdent

Ⓡⓞⓞⓜⓐⓣⓔⓢ

17.4K 176 64
By what-the-jams

𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝙷𝚒𝚝 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

"𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜"

𝚢/𝚗

"I hope you will enjoy the trip here at spring falls and I would advise if you're going to film please be aware of the animals."

I was in the waiting room watching some old videos of when my entertainment company went on a camp trip. I stared at the screen waiting for the director to come back so that me and the other actress could film.

I turned my head towards the other actress as she spoke with our screen writer. He was talking with the female as he handed her a paper of our playright. He suddendly turns toward a male that just walked in.

"Hey Y/n!" the director says with both male and female next to him. "We need to talk to you about something."

I nod and walk towards the two three people. The new male that walked in stared at my short figure.

"So there has been a little change of plans." The director said as held me and the new males shoulder. "They want to switch up an actor for the scene. So you and Kai right here are switching." I stared at the director with a puzzled look.

"So we aren't shooting a lesbian scene today." The actress known as Jennie said as she pouted. "I was looking forward to domming y/n's tiny self today." She said as she looked down at me.

A blush spread across my cheeks when she said that. 'I mean she isn't lying.' I thought as I remembered that I'm merely 4'10 but my curves made up for that. 'At least I'm not curve-less'.

"So (y/n) you're gonna film with a Kim Taehyung." The director said as Kai handed me a script with the title 'roommates'.

"Walk to stage 30 to get ready." Kai said as he tapped my ass to start walking.

As I was walked to stage 30 I read my script on what the concept was going to be.

'The two actors will be roommates and one sees the other sleeping in their room. The second actor descends towards the sleeping actor to wake them up only to see that they won't wake up. The second actor will wake up the first actor with oral. After first actor wakes up, rest is improvised.'

When I was done reading I already reached stage 30. I walk in to see the other actor talking to the costume manager.

Wow

He sure is attractive. His black hair was permed and styled and he was shirtless as the costume manager handed him a shirt and a pair of wire glasses.

"(Y/n) darling your here." The director says as she gives me a hug with a peck on my cheek.

We had a short conversation before she pushed me towards the clothing manager as they handed me an oversized hoodie and a pair of black lace panties. I catch Taehyung staring at me with a smirk on his plush lips.

I walked away to a curtain and took off my pants and other undergarments including my bra. The clothing manager handed me only panties so I can only assume that a shouldn't wear a bra, duh it's a porn movie of course I shouldn't.

I walk out with only the clothing the manager gave me and walked to the director.

"So darling I need you to go in the bed and fall asleep." I just looked at her. "Ya know so that every thing you and Kim do are genuine." My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I nodded.

I get into the bed and wait a few minutes before opening my eyes. "What if I can't fall asleep?" I ask as I looked at the crew.

"We could give you the sleeping tea." A voice said. I looked towards Taehyung who requested the motive. I nodded as the director told someone to make it.

Taehyung walked to me as the crew members talked amongst themselves.

" Hi." Taehyung said as he sat on the bed. "I'm Kim Taehyung. Of course you already know that." He said in his velvety voice.

"I'm (l/n) (y/n)." I said as I shook his hand. "Pleasure to be working with you."

"Yes it is." He said as he stood up as the crew member handed me a styrofoam cup with the tea in it.

"Hope you have a good nap." He said as he leaned towards my ear. "Cause when I wake you up you'll feel very good." He kisses my cheek as he leaned back and walked out of the prop room.

I blushed as I drank the tea and got comfortable and ended up sleeping.

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

"I think it's long enough." The director said as she sent a signal for the crew to start filming.

Taehyung walked in after doing an intro for the film.

"Hey (y/n) wake up." He said as he nudged her shoulder. "If you sleep anymore you won't be able to later."

He then took the blanket off her lightly to see her in only an oversized hoodie and lace panties. A small moan was then heard with a little bit of panting.

"Taehyung~" she moaned quietly as her legs rubbed together ever so slightly.

Taehyung caught by surprise soon smirked. Even if it wasn't in the script for (y/n) to say that he was going to use it to his advantage. But damn how'd she do that. Not only if she just met him she was already having a wet dream.

Taehyung got on the bed then lifted her hoodie to over her breast. Drooling, taehyung kissed her nipples then moved down her stomach. He licked a striped down to her sweet pussy.

A little foreplay while he collected his thoughts. 'She's a deep sleeper. She's so small, but she'll manage.'

He soon slid her lace undergarments down her legs. He spread her legs to see her glistening pussy. He took off the wire frames on his face and took off his shirt, leaving him in his basketball shorts.

He hooked her legs onto his shoulders then started to slip his tongue into her tight hole. Sucking lightly and soon bringing his fingers to slip into her hole.

𝚢/𝚗

I woke up moaning and moving my hands to grip at least something. As I moved my hands around I felt my breasts. Jolting in surprise wondering where I was  I soon remembered my lines and what I was doing.

I looked down to see my thighs on taehyungs shoulder and him licking my pussy. He looks up at me with a flash in his eyes as he sucks harder on my clit.

"Aah~ hah T-taehyung." I said as I soon gripped the sheets next to my head. My stomach flexed as I felt my orgasm coming close.

"Taehyung 'm gunna c-cum~" I said as my knuckles turned white and my thighs lightly shook as my voice went a pitch higher.

"You can cum hun." Taehyung says as he goes back to sucking my clit harshly.

I saw stars as I came hard. Taehyung disconnect from my pussy with a thin string of cum on his lips. He then kissed me as I tasted my cum on his tongue. He pulled back to kiss my nose.

"We're just getting started." He said as he pulled the hoodie over my head and he took off his pants along with his underwear.

I sat up and bend down to his thick cock. I wrapped my hands around it as I took him into my mouth. He let out deep growls and groans as I bobbed my head on his cock.

"Hm~ (y/n) your gunna make me cum." He moaned out as he petted my head lovingly.

Soon I felt his thick cum shoot down my throat. As he let out a breathy moan I cleaned him up.

I lifted my head up off of him once he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He started to grind my pussy onto his thighs as I let out moans while looking straight into his eyes.  He stared back at my eyes with the same look of admiration s he slowly leaned into my neck to leave hickies.

After a  few minutes, he lifted me slightly so that he could align his cock to the entrance of my pussy. He let me slide down his thick cock as I whined slightly from feeling fuller than I usually do.

"Fuck~ your so tight." He said as he felt euphoric from finally having something wrapped around him after so much passionate foreplay.

"Hah~ fuck" I said as I felt the same euphoria as taehyung.

He soon grabbed my waist and started moving my lower half slowly up and down. He lifted me all the way to just the tip and slid me down slowly feeling every vein and dip.

He kept trusting me up and down slowly until he got to the tip and slid me down slowly all the way until I was at the hilt. I felt his cock in my stomach as he just kept me there squirming to feel more friction.

"You feel so good baby." Taehyung moaned out. "Do you feel me right here." He moaned out as he pressed on my stomach where his dick was.

I clenched around him as I nodded quickly. His dick swelling even more inside me. I threw my head back and let out a loud moan as he sucked on my neck.

"Please move I wanna cum." I said as I looked at him.

"Only because you've been a good girl." He said as he lifted me to his tip to only quickly thrust into me.

He thrusted quick into me as I felt my self tighten around him. As the skin slapping sounds echoed throughout the stage along with our moans and groans.

It was only then when I felt my stomach tighten around him once again. I looked into I'm his eyes as he leaned in to kiss me again.

I quickly pulled back to let out a string of curses. "I'm gunna cum~ I'm gunna cum." I repeated over and over until I felt him twitch inside me.

"Come on baby cum with me." Taehyung groaned when he felt himself come undone inside me.

"Hah~ ahhh~" I moaned out as I came hard once again.

He kissed me and we rode out our orgasms together until I leaned onto him. He soon lifted me up and a mix of our cum leaked out in a small stream out of me.

'Cut' the director said from the cameras.

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝙷𝚒𝚝 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖.....

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗

"𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 332 41
relationships suck! so let's just be friends. (friends with benefits au)
183K 1K 14
Yes, you read the title right. Enjoy! Started: December 1, 2023 Ended: ?
2.7M 19.9K 196
BTS preferences Started:04/08/2019 Some 🔞
631K 12.3K 35
Prince Heath's parents were worried about their son. He never socializes, never smiles unless he's with his pet dog, never breaks a rule like other k...