narcotic // a newtmas au

Av bookara

thomas is a normal high school kid ,,, well somewhat normal ,,, he's eighteen, in his senior year and sorta a... Mer

intro
drugs and hugs
murals in times square
not a team up
he's not so bad
I dont like him
stop asking
mask off
got ya
we undercover bro
you like ke$ha
in love with a fool
we're not bad people
it's his death sentance

an old friend

6.1K 187 395
Av bookara

The apartment door swung open, revealing a panting Teresa.

"THOMAS EDISON!" she screamed as she practically jumped on Thomas who was holding coffee which spilled all over the ground.

Newt came out of the bedroom due to the screaming. "How did you get in here?"

"I didn't lock the door," Minho said, looking board as he played some video game on the TV.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!"

Thomas looked confused. "Uh yeah I did, I texted you."

Newt huffed out a laugh as he sat down at the table and just watched. Boyfriend. Boyfriend sounded nice when it came attached with a sexy spider boy with a tight body and soft eyes.

Last night was nice. They made out for a bit then Newt just held him. He kept his arms wrapped around Thomas as they laid in his bed. Thomas ran his fingers through his hair and gently traced his scars in the most loving way possible. It made Newt's chest feel warm. Thomas slept curled into his stomach with his hands clutching at Newt's hoodie, he made cute little sleeping sounds that melted Newt's heart. That was his boy. He got to keep him. Thomas liked him. Thomas wanted to kiss more. Thomas wanted to stay.

"Speaking of boyfriend," Newt said as he made grabby hands at Thomas.

Teresa reluctantly let him go, but grinned when Newt tugged Thomas down onto his lap.

"How did you not tap this?" Newt asked as he placed an obnoxious masked kiss on Thomas' cheek.

Teresa made a face. "That's gross."

"I'm equally as grossed out." Thomas piped up.

"It was an honest question!" Newt exclaimed as he shifted one of his hands to Thomas' butt. "Like come on this is pure perfection."

Teresa rolled her eyes. "Okay I'm already over this."

Thomas blushed and pushed Newt's hand off. "Stop."

Newt fake pouted. "But baby boy you're just so pretty when you blush like that."

Teresa sat in the chair across from them.

"Hey let me see," Newt said as he gently lifted Thomas' shirt. The wound looked better, it wasn't as swollen and it was starting to heal. Bless Spidey's mediocre healing factor.

"Wait you got shot?!" Teresa asked in shock.

Thomas shrugged. "It's not a big deal."

"Is he fuckin stupid?" Teresa asked Newt who laughed loudly.

"I'm not stupid!" Thomas felt his cheeks heat up and he pushed his shirt back down to cover the wound.

"He thought it was a good idea to run into places with mass shooters without his sexy indestructible boyfriend."

"I can take care of myself!" Thomas snapped.

"Oh trust me baby boy, I know," Newt smiled softly as he held his hips tighter. "I just like to pretend that you need me."

"Can I call you spideypool?" Teresa asked as she looked between them.

"Yes!" Newt shouted, making Thomas jump. "It's catching on!"

Thomas rolled his eyes and leaned his head back onto Newt's shoulder.

"Wait why are you here?" Newt asked as he looked at Teresa, almost as if he had just finally fully realized she was in his apartment.

"Oh!" Teresa exclaimed. "Something Tom told me made me think."

"What?"

"WICKED, I think I know something about them."

"You do?"

Teresa nodded. "They were in charge of a break in at some tech company."

"How do you know it was them?" Newt asked as he bit Thomas' ear.

"Stop it!" Thomas snapped as he swatted his head away.

"Okay so I don't know for certain," Teresa said which made Newt groan. "But they all had on the black suits and weird ear pieces."

Newt let out a breath. "Okay, well I mean we can check it out when Spidey gets better."

"I am better!" Thomas frowned.

"One more day of rest, you have to, sorry, it's the rules."

"Who's bullshit rules are those?"

"Mine...your boyfriend's." Newt grinned and squeezed Thomas' cheek. "I'm your boyfriend."

"That you are," Thomas grumbled as he tried to avoid the assault on his cheeks.

Newt grabbed Thomas' face and turned it to Teresa. "See this? This is mine. I get to kiss this."

Teresa huffed out a laugh. "You're insane."

"Well my friend..." Newt started as he shifted Thomas off his lap and opened the apartment door. "It was nice of you to stop by."

Teresa narrowed her eyes. "Are you kicking me out?"

"Yes," Newt grinned as he waved at the girl.

"Why is this happening?"

"Well because I wanna check Spidey's wound...with my tongue."

Teresa made a face and got up quickly. "Okay ew, goodbye."

Newt mock saluted her, slamming the door behind as she left.

"And that's my cue to go too. I'm off to the gym." Minho said as he grabbed his keys and left shortly after.

"Why'd you throw her out?" Thomas asked as he shook his head.

"Because I wanna lick you?"

Thomas rolled his eyes. "Seriously?"

Newt shook his head and pulled his mask off. "Because this is itchy as hell and I wanna kiss you?"

"Now that I believe."

Newt smiled and scooped Thomas off the chair before gently lowering them onto the couch.

"Be honest, you feel okay?" Newt asked as he gently lifted Thomas' shirt.

Thomas nodded. "I'm fine Newt."

Newt grinned at him. "Kissy time?"

Thomas smiled and shook his head. "You're insane."

"But in the best kind of way." Newt winked before gently tipping up Thomas' head and pressing the softest kiss to his lips before pulling back and tapping his nose.

Thomas furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh."

"Something wrong?" Newt asked as he pressed another kiss to his cheek.

"Not what I thought you meant by kissing," Thomas breathed out as Newt kissed his jaw this time.

"Well, you're injured Spider baby and I kinda just wanna kiss you all over."

Thomas felt his chest tighten at the way Newt was pressing feather light kisses on his skin, it made his stomach flip.

"It's embarrassing how many times I imagined this," Newt mumbled as he dotted innocent touches across Thomas' hips.

"Having your way with me after I got shot on your couch?" Thomas asked. He hated the way that his breath wavered, the way Newt was touching him like he was this amazing thing was doing things to him and he kinda wanted to cry.

Newt shook his head. "Call me a sap, but I'm kinda a sucker for this domestic shit spidey." Newt slid his shirt up and softly kissed his chest. "Knowing that you want to be here as much as I want you to be here."

Thomas let out a little whine, his face flushed bright red as soon as it left his mouth.

Newt snorted a laugh at that. "Patience, let me have my Tommy fix, then I'll kiss you properly."

"I like it when you call me Tommy," Thomas admitted as he squirmed under the kisses Newt was leaving on his stomach.

"Is that so baby boy?"

Thomas flushed red again and tipped his head back. "Is your goal to make me die."

Newt laughed quietly. "Not used to being loved huh?"

Thomas let out a breath and looked at Newt who was carefully sliding his shirt back into place. "I'm not."

Newt's expression softened for a second with what Thomas could only guess was the fact that he could completely and utterly relate but not more than a second later he was back to his normal self sporting a lopsided grin. "Well everyone else missed out cause I've claimed you."

Thomas laughed at that. "You've claimed me?"

Newt nodded before tipping Thomas' chin up again. "I don't know I still might have to piss on you to stake my claim...you still want a proper kiss pretty boy?"

Thomas nodded quickly, melting into the kiss when Newt touched him for longer than a second. He let his eyes close and leaned into Newt's hand that was cupping his face. Newt was an expert at kissing, his lips felt so nice and the way he pulled Thomas' bottom lip between his was enough to make Thomas almost dizzy.

When Newt pulled away Thomas frowned which made the merc shake his head. "Enough of the sappy shit." A smirk spread across Newt's face then. "Now I gotta figure out how to make you whine like that more cause that was seriously hot spidey."

Thomas covered his face with his hands, feeling the heat return. "Stop!"

"You make it too easy." Newt huffed before wedging himself between Thomas and the couch. He wrapped one of his arms around him from behind and tangled their legs together.

"Hey Tommy?" Newt whispered practically against his ear.

"Yeah," Thomas tried not to stutter at the nickname.

"Can I touch your butt?"

_____

"FUCKING HELL!" The man screamed as the web slingers plastered him to the wall.

"Minho what the fuck are you doing in my apartment?!" Thomas yelled as he got up from his bed that he and Teresa were sitting on.

"I came to ask Teresa to get coffee with me but I'm stuck to the fucking wall!"

Thomas cringed. "Sorry."

"Wait." Teresa stood up. "You wanna take me to coffee?"

"Well yeah," Minho grumbled as he struggled in the webs. "You're kinda hot and I wanted to talk to you but clearly we won't be going for a while."

Teresa's cheeks tinted pink. "Oh."

"Hey motherfucke-" Newt cut off as he barged into the room and saw Minho plastered to the wall. "I feel like this is a common occurrence when we're all together."

Thomas narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "Did you guys come here to ask us on a double date?"

"It was Newt's idea!" Minho protested as Newt dramatically gasped.

"You're a bloody liar Minho!"

"And you can't barge in here!" Thomas snapped. "My aunt could have been here! She doesn't know I'm Spiderman!"

"We saw her leave, we've been outside for a while..." Newt trailed off.

Thomas rolled his eyes and let out a breath. "I think you two get stupider when you're together."

Teresa nodded in agreement.

"Come on!" Newt fell to his knees and clasped his hands together. "Please baby boy. You can put on something sexy and get me all worked up then we can go back to my place and make slow sweet love like old people while we hold hands and I sla..."

"Stop!" Thomas shouted, his cheeks lighting up bright red. "There are other people in the room!"

Teresa was trying to help Minho wiggle out of the webs which was kinda an interesting sight.

"We can't go out today, we have a bio test to study for," Thomas said as Teresa groaned.

"That's not fun!" Teresa protested as she successfully got half Minho's body free. "Boys are fun."

Minho grinned at her. "I'm liking you more and more doll."

"But we also have WICKED to study!" Newt went back to his begging position.

"I can't do anything productive with you around," Thomas said as he kicked at his boyfriend. "You always try and touch my butt."

"But what if I told you Minho and I found the names of the leaders of WICKED."

That peaked Thomas' interest. "You what?"
Minho whooped as he finally got himself free.

"No date no name," Newt singsonged as he got up and wrapped his arms around Thomas' from behind. He pressed an annoyingly wet kiss to his cheek and gently rocked them back and forth. "You have to say yes because saving the city is more important than a bio test right?"

"Thomas has no say, we'll go," Teresa said as Minho's hand found its way to rest on her lower back in some weirdly sweet gesture.

Thomas let out a breath. "Fine, we'll go on this stupid date."

"Yes!" Newt cheered before snaking his hand down and cupping Thomas' butt. "Celebratory ass grab!" He squeezed hard before fleeing into the living room.

Thomas groaned and shook his head. He shot a look at Teresa who was staring at Minho the same way girls stared at Harry Styles.

Thomas sighed before following Newt into the living room wondering just how much of a mistake they were making.

____

"This isn't a coffee place," Thomas stated as he crossed his arms over his chest and stared up at the taco bell sign.

"Oops?"

Thomas rolled his eyes which Newt probably couldn't see from under his suit. He decided he didn't want to be seen as Thomas with Deadpool because of the possible risk of a correlation. He'd rather have people speculate that Spiderman is fucking deadpool than Deadpool is fucking some boy named Thomas Edison. He felt it would be too easy to draw a connection. That being said he made Teresa cover her face too, she wasn't at all happy about it but it was another risk he was just not willing to take. If they were going to be seen together with him as Spiderman, she had to cover her face. He finally got her to stop complaining when he promised he'd make her a cooler suit to wear out in public.

"He wanted tacos." Minho shrugged as he dragged Teresa inside.

"Come on baby boy," Newt said as he took his hands. "Tacos await!"

Thomas shook his head but followed his overly eager boyfriend into the fast food joint.

Once they'd gotten their food and sat down Thomas felt himself getting anxious. "Can you tell me who it is yet?"

Newt shook his head as he folded his napkin into some sort of failed origami crane.

"I'll tell you after."

Thomas resisted the urge to groan. "Come on just tell me now!"

"Just drop it for now okay?" Minho snapped which took Thomas off guard. Clearly it was something bigger than he imagined, something more important that went beyond a drug crime.

Thomas swallowed hard as he pushed his taco around. He looked up at Newt who had finished his crane but hadn't touched his food.

"Hey?" Thomas asked softly as he kicked him under the table. "You're not hungry?"

Newt shrugged. "I'll eat at the apartment."

Thomas felt his chest tighten. Newt was terrified of people looking at his skin, of course that involved eating.

Thomas slowly slid his foot against Newt's.

"Playing footsie with me Spidey?"

Thomas shot a look at Teresa and Minho who seemed to into their conversation to pay them any attention.

Thomas leaned a little closer to him. "You're really attractive."

Newt snorted out a laugh at that. "Quiet Spidey."

Thomas dropped his voice down a little more, he could feel his cheeks flushing but he kept going. "Your hairs so soft and your eyes are pretty and you're always so unfairly warm."

Newt was quiet for a moment but he lightly bumped Thomas' foot under the table.

He watched as Newt carefully rolled up the bottom on his mask just over his mouth. The scars were obvious, they jagged down his jaw and on parts of his neck, but Thomas kinda liked them in a way. He liked tracing them with his fingertips and he liked the way they made Newt unique. Newt hated them so Thomas decided to love them enough for the both of them.

"Why were you two so adamant on this date?" Thomas asked as he leaned back a bit, now content with the fact that Newt was eating.

"Minho wanted wingmen," Newt said as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "He looks tough but he's too scared to take girls out on his own."

Minho slapped his arm hard. "Says the one who pinned over a spider and painted a mural in Times Square to seduce him."

Newt grinned at that. "Sure worked though didn't it?"

"I hated you after the mural," Thomas admitted.

"Ha!" Minho exclaimed as he met Thomas' hand over the table in a high five.

"It was the sleepovers that finally got me." Thomas smiled as Newt shook his head.

"All the effort I put in and it's the one thing that I didn't have planned was the thing that finally lured him into my bed."

"Your couch actually," Teresa piped up.

"Well I'm not going to rail him on the couc-"

"Hey!" Thomas snapped. "Stop it with that."

Newt smiled in a way that made sure Thomas knew he wasn't sorry. "Apologies Spiderbaby but all I think about is finally getting a piece of that ass."

Thomas groaned and dropped his head into his hands.

"I'm taking him back," Newt declared as he rolled his mask down and stood up. "Minho don't come home for a few hours...or days we'll be busy."

Thomas ignored him as he stood up and let Newt intertwine their fingers.

"You're kinda sappy you know," Newt said as he led them out of the taco bell.

"Oh I'm sappy?!" Thomas scoffed. "Says the one who kissed every inch of me last week."

"Well not every inch...wanna go back and let me get the spots I missed?"

Thomas scoffed.

"What? My yelp review says I'm great with my mouth I'd be will..."

"I'm going to web your mouth shut."

"Baby boy I'd let you shoot your webs in my mouth anyday."

Thomas let out a long breath as they walked down the streets. They got several looks from several people and a couple of them were taking pictures but Thomas just grabbed onto Newt's hand harder.

"Are you going to tell me now?"

Newt let out a breath and led them to a bench. He sat down and patted the spot next to him.

Thomas looked up at him, patiently waiting.

"Minho and I investigated that tech company break in that Teresa told us about. There's two men behind the whole operation. One's name is Janson who I don't know and the other is Francis who I guess you can say is an old friend of mine."

Thomas scrunched his face in confusion. "Why couldn't you tell me that earlier."

"Because this comes with a bit of a quite personal backstory baby boy that's not fun to recall and to start I'm going to have to tell you about Alby."

_____
please forgive me I've had like the worst few weeks of my life and I just need a hug but I hope you liked the update
ily guys you're all so patient with me :)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

8.4K 220 55
This is a Thomas x O.C This is a Marvel x maze runner crossover with my own characters. I was inspired to do this from a friend whose's already writt...
130K 6.9K 28
Newt is a reserved small boy who's rich British accent draws attention away from his noticeable limp. Thomas is a confident star athlete on the track...
207K 9.4K 19
thomas' senior year has been uneventful and boring, well that is until he receives an anonymous message from a boy confessing his attraction // thoma...
488 31 29
(Newt xfem.reader) Y/N, a 17 year old girl with a mind of her own. And her best friend, a 17 year old boy named Newt with a British accent. For 2-3 y...