The Cutest Relationship

By samanthaandjacob

Well it all happed 11-6-13 when Jacob and Samantha got together. That day he wasn't at school, and she was sa... More

The Cutest Relationship Ever❤

20 0 0
By samanthaandjacob

Well it all happed 11-6-13 when Jacob and Samantha got together. That day he wasn't at school, and she was sad. So she went that whole day without him! The next day he waljed through the gym doors, and stared at her!! In the gym about 3 hours later, him and her hugged! That brighten her day! Then about 4 hours later they hugged again in the hallway. She never felt inlove as much as she did that day, I mean it was like a fairy tale the day they hugged!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
272K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
165K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...