Little Shadows

Da LittleNoodleRaven67

You have a twisted life, and you're in an orphanage because you're parents died in a terrible car accident... Altro

His Name
Oh Great, Here we Go Again!
Nice Goat Dads and...Imposters?!
Something's a Little...Fishy Here
An Unexpected Surprise
Meeting the Golden Cinnamon Roll
New Friends
Here's the Plan!
Mist, Memories, Mushrooms, and Rats
Lemme Axe You A Question...
The Castle
Knife to Meet You?
Flames and Comfort?
Chara
Er, Batfang the Jerk?
Meeting the Gang
The Backstab
The Book
Dealing With Dreams and Squids
A/n
Birthday
The Dreamscape
Gravitytale or Underfalls?
The Conversation
The Deal
The Mystery Shack
Fear and Shadows
Something Strange
We Meet Again
Sweet Dreams
Behind the Mask
Blossoms of Hope
Forget-Me-Not (Part One)
Forget-Me-Not (Part Two)
Forget-Me-Not (Part Three)

The Tree

8.2K 164 780
Da LittleNoodleRaven67

A/N:
(Y/n) = your name
(U/n) = Uncle's name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/C) = hair color

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

Everything has a dark side. Even though everyone says "look on the bright side," I tend not to do that, because I don't believe that. I prefer the dark, mostly because it's quite soothing. I like sitting in the shaded parts of the bleachers at school, because the sun's rays bother me.

So when someone asks me if I like night or day more, I always say nighttime. When they ask me why, I say that night is far better than day.

To me, night is better than day because when I was about eleven or twelve, my parents crashed in their car when it was day time. I had been home alone, and the power went out because of the thunderstorm. Before they left, my parents told me they were going out to dinner. They asked if me wanted to go, but I said no. They asked me if I needed someone to watch me while they left, but I had insisted that I'd be fine on my own.

When they never came home that day, I cried silently on my couch, worried about them.
It was when my uncle, (u/n), came to my house and told me my parents crashed in their car.

I had cried the rest of that night, wishing they hadn't left in the first place. I couldn't live with myself, knowing that they were never coming back.

Ever since, I've had depression. And to make everything worse, my uncle put me in an orphanage. I had desperately asked him for him to take care of me, but he refused.

Now I live in an orphanage where the staff are cold and distant from the kids. Even though they get enough food and sleep, the place was boring. The walls were white with no paintings whatsoever. The windows WERE clean, but they were always closed. And all the other kids left eachother alone.

"(Y/N)!" My math teacher, Miss Johnson, shouted. I was slapped back into reality.
"Y-yes?" I stammered, fiddling with my (h/l), (h/c) hair.

"Were you even PAYING ATTENTION?!"

I remained silent, and around me all the kids snickered.

"Fine, I'll repeat it," she said. "If Thomas has thirty bottles of dish soap, and he gives thirteen away to his friends, how much does he have left?"
What was this, kindergarten?
"Thirty, because Thomas has no friends. Therefore, he couldn't have given any away," I said, smirking because I just roasted someone.

Miss Johnson glared at me. "That wasn't correct. And also, Thomas is my son!!" she shrieked, coldly.
Oops. My bad, I had no idea! How about NEXT time, don't ask me stupid kindergarten questions in high school! You brought yourself into this mess!

All the kids around me were silent until the bell rang. "YES, FINALLY! SCHOOL'S OVER!" Screamed Harry Holmes. I quickly got up, getting my stuff. Harry practically jumped out of his seat and pushed everyone out of the way, shoving me to the ground. He didn't even BOTHER to APOLOGIZE! BRUH! Rude!!

Oh and to mention, everyone trampled over me as if I was just another cockroach. BUT I'M NOT! I'M A KID JUST LIKE THEM! And they say I'M the idiot...well, LOOK who just came to town! The mirror of DESTRUCTION! Hahaha!

I mentally laughed and ran out the room and into the hall. That was when someone rudely decided to shove me against the stinky boxes that everyone calls lockers.
"Hey, nerd! Do ya have some FUN FACTS up your sleeves for us??" UGH! It was fricking Danika Cane and her so called group of "friends." Well, they're probably not even her friends. They probably hang with her because they have NOWHERE ELSE TO GO. And she has a butt-load of money. Sucks to be them, I guess.

"H-hi...do you want a sandwich?" I asked nervously. Her friend, Erica Potter tilted her head. "Sandwiches? What kind?? Oh I just LOVE sandwiches!" She basically just screamed that and jumped like a high kangaroo.

"What about...knuckle sandwhiches?" I asked her. Immediately, Erica Potter's excitement died down and she looked mad. She clenched her fists, and I heard her knuckles pop. Ouch, that must of hurt. SHE NEEDS A FRICKIN BANDAGE! Just kidding...
"NO! No knuckle sandwhiches are allowed at my restaurant!" Danika screeched.
She has anger issues. Just like somebody I know! Cough cough, Harry Holmes.

"Please leave me alone. I'm not in the mood for your stupid drama crap, seahorse!" I snapped. I knew what was coming for me.
She slammed the back of my head against the locker. "Say that AGAIN, IDIOT! I freaking DARE YOU!" She screeched. I smirked. "Seahorse~" I sang. "Big, ugly, stupid seahorse~"
Her eyes started twitching, and balled her fist again. At this point, I didn't care if I got abused by some mad gorilla. So, come at me bro.

GEEZ I was joking. I DO CARE. I ducked before she could do anything. However, she tripped me with her giant, stinky foot, and I fell on my face. GREAT MY NOSE IS BLEEDING. I got up, glared at her, kicked her shin. Yeah I shouldn't have done that either...because the look on her face was like a volcano about to explode.

I grinned at darted away, her chasing me, along with her stupid friends that probably have an IQ of...nothing.

"GET BACK HERE LITTLE RAT!" Danika screeched. I'm pretty sure that her dark brown hair was flowing behind her from how fast she was running, smacking the group of friends behind her, RIGHT IN THE FACE.

I laughed and pushed the doors open, dashing off into the meadow. Since I love running, there's no possible way that I could get tired that fast.

KIDDING.

I was SO TIRED, I just wanted to flop on the green grass and DIE THERE.
The rude seahorses caught up to me, legit ALL OF THEM shouting at me.

"YOU WILL DIIIIEEEE!!" Screamed Taylor Jones.

"Revenge!" Hollered Mya Gonzalez.

"Hissss!" Shouted--oh wait, that was just a cat. Literally. One of the girls probably accidentally kicked it in the face on the way.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Fumed Danika.

"I WANT A SANDWHICH!" Cried Erica.

Even though I shouldn't be, I started laughing at Erica because of what she said. She screamed more than she should have, and the gang of girls came at me again.
CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP-

I once again ran, faster this time. I noticed this unique tree and immediately climbed up its branches. When I reached one where they couldn't get me, I sat and looked down at them.

They were at the bottom, but I was surprised because I noticed that there faces weren't filled with anger, they were filled with fear. Of this tree? Or me? Ha, probably not of me. I'm not scary unless I'm mad.

Suddenly, mean Taylor threw a giant freaking rock at me. I'd say it was about the size of half of my face. Yeah, pretty much.

"EY! YOU BETTER STOP!!" I hollered so they could hear me. Taylor grabbed another one and threw it at me. AGH WHAT THE CRACKERS DID I DO TO THEM? Well...once I stole a book from them because they cheated off my homework. But that was revenge, so it cancels out!!

I scooted backwards on the branch to get farther away from them, because I honestly did not want to hurt them back in fear that they will just hurt me more. Also, I ignored the pain on my face so they don't mock me for being weak.

"G-guys...let's stop! I feel like someone's...watching me..." Erica whispered, shrinking back.
Danika glared at her. "No! We have to end her!" She snapped. Erica flinched. Danika whipped her hair at Erica, smacking her face with it. I forgot to tell you that she does that all the time to them, just to be mean. Erica frowned and didn't fight back. She was honestly the nicest out of that friend group. And the smartest, even though she couldn't pick up death threats.

"AHHH! SOMEONE HELP!" Mya screamed. None of us noticed that some sort of...black tentacle was latched onto Mya's ankle. She was trying to kick it off, but it didn't budge. Holy crackers! Octopi can crawl on land??

Danika's eyes widened. "SCATTER! IT'S THE MONSTER FROM THE LEGEND OF DREAMTALE!" She screamed, kicking too at the tentacle before dashing off. The tentacle tripped her, and she fell on her face. But she got up and ran away. I couldn't help but accidentally let out a giggle or two. Apparently, it sounded creepier than intended because the girls sprinted after their friend.

"Stop," a voice said, TO ME. It was kind of deep and echoey.

Wait WHAT! SINCE WHEN DID TREES TALK?! That's honestly kind of cool.

"Stop smiling. It's annoying," he said.

No it couldn't be the tree...Danika said something about a legend. The story of Dreamtale popped into my head for a second, but I pushed it away. I can't afford to zone out in front of a villain who...killed people...

Oh. He WAS in the tree. But shouldn't he be like, I DUNNO, KILLING some random INNOCENTS??
I quickly turned around, looking for him.

"Why aren't you afraid?" He asked. Why are you asking ME? I can't answer that!

"I-I can't even see you...." I started, but then stopped because I realized some sort of shadow in the leaves. "A-actually never mind...."

As my eyes grew more and more adjusted to the darkness, I could make out the shape. He was a skeleton. An all-black skeleton, literally, with this bright blue glowing eye-thing on the left side of his face. The other side of his face was just flopped over with tar or goo or WHATEVER THE FRICK IT IS. What is he, an emo edge lord? His hoodie was black, his shorts were black, his fricking slippers were black--wait SLIPPERS?? I giggled because of how funny and adorable that is. SLIPPERS on a BAD GUY.

Maybe he really is an emo, afterall. And also, this made me forget the fact that I was HURTING all over my face.

"W-what! How are you LAUGHING?!" He shouted.

Oh. Was I being too rude...? "I-I'm sorry for laughing...at your slippers...." I whispered. There was no response for a moment because, well, how do I put this? Let's just say: he disappeared. Just like my parents--I MEAN, um, like a magic man! Yeah, like a magic man. Aww...now I'm lonely again--

Oh CRAP. NOPE. HE DIDN'T DISAPPEAR! HE TELEPORTED IN FRONT OF ME!! Ahem, just like a magic man--

"Interesting. Do my slippers really inquire most of your attention?"

I feel like it would be really bad not to reply. So, I just nodded. "Okay...um...this is awkward...." I said.
He ignored my statement. "WHY aren't you SHAKING in your BONES? Or...SCREAMING at the very least?!" He hissed angrily.

Oof. Another Simon Cowell, because he's judging my emotions and hating it. I grinned.
"Becuase I don't want to," I simply replied.

He looked so mad and confused, it was adorable--uh. OH NO I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT. Scratch that, I fricking DID just think that...

"What is it with you and SMILING at...well, ME!"

"I don't know, you tell me, 'cause I as well have no clue," I said.

For a moment, he didn't reply. But then...he said something weird...
"Take my hand...."

(A/N):
Cliffhanger because Author-San is evil! Mwahahaha >:3
Anyways, I hope you have great holidays of whatever you celebrate! ^w^
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...
115K 3.2K 27
This is an Undertale Papyrus x Reader. This is also my first story, sorry if it's bad! As if loosing your family wasn't bad enough at a young age, yo...
9.3K 297 18
Bill is a giddy, excitable skeleton on the outside. But, behind that façade is a normal skeleton that has too much to hide. When Nightmare calls for...
128K 5.7K 18
• Art is by kane__i on Twitter • [Fem!Reader] 『 The group of skeletons were taken aback by the unexpected appearance of who exactly? You, of course. ...