Why Me? (TodoBaku)

By WokeASF

Depressed Bakugo tries to hide his secret. However, things never go his way. Word Count Total: 134, 990 More

Just A Little Heads Up
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty

10.2K 298 1K
By WokeASF

Katsuki's POV:

We all finish with dinner and we're having a pretty good time. Shinso is actually very cool once you get to know him, and I asked him a few questions about Kaminari. I have to make sure he's being treated well by Shinso. Shinso actually talked quite a lot about Kaminari. It's kinda cute. He went on about how Kaminari always says something dumb to make him laugh and how he's very affectionate. He's actually planning a date with him tomorrow because Kaminari was busy all day today.

I think I approve of Shinso. He's very nice and caring. I will tell the others my thoughts on Shinso and that everyone shall approve as well. In the middle of taking everyone's dishes, Mr. Aizawa stops what he's doing and says, "Oh crap I forgot." He leaves the room as me and Shinso look at each other, clearly confused. Mr. Aizawa comes back and hands me some money. "Here is the $150 from the stuff we sold. I had forgotten, but here you go. You should head out now. I don't want you walking alone in the dark and the sun is almost going down," he tells me. I get up quickly. "Oh yeah I should get going. Oh no what if Shoto texted me? I'll text you when I get to where I'm going, bye!" I yell as I practically run out.

Mr. Aizawa and Shinso just laugh and say bye. Mic was in the kitchen, putting stuff away. I quickly check my phone and see 2 texts from Shoto.

Snowflake- Hey I'm done with dinner, tell me when you're ready, I'll be at the store where we always meet

6:09

Snowflake- Sorry if you're busy, just making sure you're still coming

6:23

Fuck. It's 6:30 already. I should text him back right away.

Me- Oh I'm so sorry Shoto, the time completely slipped my mind. I'm almost at the store

6:31

I continue heading towards the store, but I'm running now. As I near the store, I stop running. I check my phone and see that Shoto texted me again.

Snowflake- It's no problem, that means that you were having a good time. Tell me about it on our date

6:33

I'm about to cross the street, a few blocks away to get to the store when I hear a crunch behind me. It sounded like leaves. I turn around, but before I can see who it is, my face gets covered by a sack. I yell and struggle as they pull me back. I drop my phone in the process and I start freaking out. "Help! Shoto!" It's definitely someone bad. Just please don't let it be the League of Villains.

I activate my quirk as I hear a car speeding towards me and the person who's trying to take me. "Please! Anyone! Shoto!" I struggle out of their grip and continue yelling. "Help!" I'm running as I'm trying to take off the sack before I feel a hard object hit my head. Everything goes dark.

~~~~~

Shoto's POV:

I sent a message to Katsuki a while ago. It's been like 5 minutes, but he said he was near. I start to get worried, so I go outside to see if maybe I can see him walking towards here. I don't see him. I start worrying even more so I text him a few times.

Me- Hey are you near?

6:43

Me- Just let me know you're okay

6:43

Me- Katsuki I'm starting to get worried

6:44

Me- Where are you?

6:45

I start looking around like crazy. Maybe I should call him. If he's fine, then he'll answer and it won't be a big deal. But if he's not okay, then he won't answer and then I can officially freak out. I go to his contact and click the call button. I wait for a while before it starts ringing. I wait nervously, hoping that he answers. Please answer Katsuki. Please be okay. I hear some music a bit further down, a few blocks away. I run towards the music, thinking I'd see Katsuki. I was wrong. What I saw was his phone, thrown on the floor.

Okay now I freak out. I told him I'd keep him safe. Why didn't I go to his house and pick him up myself? Will he be okay? I have to find him now. I pick up his phone and it stops ringing. I go to my contacts and call Mr. Aizawa as quickly as I can. I press call and pick the phone up to my ear. The phone rings for a few seconds before he answers.

"Hey Todoroki, what's going on? Are you guys having fun?" I quickly say, "Please Mr. Aizawa I need help. It's Katsuki. He didn't show up to the store we usually meet up at and his phone was on the ground a few blocks away. What if the League took him? Please we have to find him right away we can't waste any time. He can't go through all of that again. He was getting better. I saw it. He was getting better." He gasps and then says, "Oh no. I'll call the authorities. Where are you? Give me the address and I'll be there right away." I tell him the address and he hangs up. I fall to the floor in shock.

They took my Katsuki. They're going to hurt him. He has to be okay. They can't hurt him again. What if he doesn't recover after that? What if he just shuts down? I can't have that happen. He can't be done after everything he's gone through. Things were finally looking up for him. He was getting better. My heart feels heavy and I start hyperventilating. I see the air leave my mouth in the cold air. Nothing feels right. I have to save Katsuki. I promised him. I told him I would do anything to keep him safe.

As I'm on the floor, I feel someone grab my shoulder. I look up and see Mr. Aizawa looking at me frantically. He's moving his lips but I can't hear anything. He shakes me and I snap out of it. I became aware of everything. The air, how cold it is, how my lungs feel like they're on fire, how I can't breathe, Mr. Aizawa yelling, just everything. "Breathe with me," he says. I look at him and he breathes in deeply. I follow the action and continue to do so. After a while, he gets me breathing properly.

"What happened? Where's Bakugo?" I shake my head and start crying. "I don't know. I started getting worried so I texted him but he didn't answer so I started freaking out. I called him and went out to look for him but all I found was his phone here on the ground. He's not here. I was supposed to protect him. I promised him. I promised him. I was supposed to keep him safe. I couldn't even do that. I promised him and I'm a terrible person," I sob out. Mr. Aizawa just looked at me sadly and a few tears escape his eyes. "I- I can't keep a promise and he trusted me. He felt safe around me and I couldn't-" "STOP!" I jump out of shock.

Mr. Aizawa just shakes his head at me. "Don't start breaking now. He needs you. You can still save him. Just stay calm and he'll be fine. He can do it. He's got you to think about and that will keep him going," he says. I nod and cry harder. He just holds me as the sirens grow closer. Soon there's cops asking questions and many more coming. I tell them everything.

After about 10 minutes, the pros show up and so do some of the students from class. Kirishima is the first to arrive. He looks around like crazy but when he sees me, he runs towards me, pushing the cops that didn't let him through, out of the way. I'm still crying and that probably freaked him out. When he got to me, he started tearing up. "W-where's Bakugo?" He sounded so broken and sad. He already knew. I let out a sob and shake my head. "They got him. They got him again and it's all my fault. I couldn't protect him. But I have to save him. Before anything happens to him. I don't care what I have to do. Even if it means I'll die, I'm going to save him," I say.

He nods and hugs me. "I'm helping," he tells me. We pull away, both crying and Mr. Aizawa come up to us. "Okay so we have a lead. It is the League of Villains. They're the ones that took Bakugo, but we know where they are. We found them. They were speeding on the highway and caused 2 crashes. An officer followed them. Sometime after following them, the cop lost where the car went, but we have a general location and we're searching. It was a black van. They took down the license plate number so we know who the car belongs to. We could possibly have Bakugo back by today," he says. I get a little hopeful and I see that Kirishima did too.

"Okay so have they found where the van is?" Mr. Aizawa looks at me and shakes his head. "Not yet but they're knocking on every door within a 10 mile radius. We're going to get him," he tells us. We nod and follow him after he says, "Let's go. I'm sure you guys want to help and the others do too, but we're not going to let them. It's too dangerous but we'll tell them that we're doing something so that they don't do anything crazy." We go and then see the class waiting in their nice Christmas clothes. They're all anxiously talking and saying how they're going to kill Shigaraki themselves.

"Okay, listen up. We're going to go find out where Bakugo is. You guys are not allowed to help, but to make sure you guys don't do anything, we're having Cementoss and a few other pros take you back home. They won't stay with you but there will be a cop that will. Each of you will have a police officer assigned to your homes to make sure you guys don't leave. We will notify your parents on the situation and make sure they keep an eye on you," Mr. Aizawa announces to the rest of the class. They all groan and complain about how they have to help. The three of us just push past them and we get into Mr. Aizawa's car.

~~~~~

Katsuki's POV:

I wake up, and it's dark. Oh I have a bag on my head. I freak out, remembering what happened. I start hyperventilating. "Please. Please let me go. I promise I won't be bad. Just please let me go," I beg. I started sobbing halfway through and I can't seem to catch my breath. I gasp for air and the black bag around my head isn't helping. It's making me feel more anxious because I can't see what's going on around me or who's getting near me.

I hear shuffling and I try backing away from where the noise came from. I continue trying to back away, but the person is right in front of me now. "No stop. Please I'll be good. Just don't touch me please." I sound so weak and helpless. How am I even able to attend UA? I'm too weak to be compared with the rest of my class. Much less the whole school. I'm met with light and I'm blinded, so I close my eyes. I put my hands over my face, covering my eyes from the light.

I soon become accustomed to the light and open my eyes to see who is with me. It's Shigaraki. My whole world stops. I feel my heart drop the the bottom of my chest. This can't be. Please don't let it be. I can't go through this again. "No, no, no, no, no," I repeat over and over as I back away from him. "This can't be happening. Please don't. I'll be good. I won't tell anyone. Please let me go," I say weakly. He laughs and walks closer to me slowly. "So, I'm guessing you haven't forgotten the last time we were together. I'm glad. You know who you really belong to, my Katsuki."

I cry harder and shake my head. "N-no I haven't forgotten, s-so please let me go," I beg. He shakes his head as he crouches down to meet my face. I try pulling my head away, but he grabs my chin tightly. "Nah ah ah. Don't pull away from me, or I'll put my last finger down and your face will disintegrate. Do you want that?" I nod my head. "Please just put an end to this. I can't handle it anymore," I say. He groans and pulls away angrily. "You know, I can't help myself when I hear your voice. It's so beautiful and no one else can have it. I've kept an eye on you and I know that you and that burnt-faced kid are dating. I can't have that. You're mine. And I brought you here to remind you," he says. He starts taking off his belt and I start freaking out even more.

"Please! No! Not again! I can't..." I say brokenly. The tears are coming non-stop and I'm sobbing. He smiles creepily as he comes back down towards me. I should attack. I activate my quirk and I'm about to strike him when I feel a pain in my neck. I gasp in pain as the pain courses through my body. I grab it and feel something around my neck. Like a collar. How did I not feel this before?

"Now, don't go using your quirk or it'll shock you again. It activates when it notices that your body is getting ready to use your quirk. If that doesn't stop you, I'll use the drug from last time," he says. I nod to let him know I understand. "Okay good." He unbuttons his pants and keep crying. I'm hiccupping at this point and my head feels like it's on fire. Please someone save me. Please. I just don't want to go through with this again. Please just don't let me feel this pain again.

He pulls off his pants and grabs me. He pulls me towards him and I grab his arms, trying to pry them off me. We struggle for a while as I yell, "Please! Stop! Help! Please help me! Get off!" He gets mad and punches me in the face. I'm taken aback and he gets up angrily. "Just behave! That's all you had to do. Now I'm going to have to use the drug. You worthless brat. No one likes you, but I do. Do you know how lucky you are? Someone actually wants you and you just disrespect them like that. You know that the person your with doesn't really like you. He's just dating you because he feels bad for you. He's probably just doing this because of a bet with his friends. And your 'friend', the red-head, doesn't like you either. No one does because you've been a jerk to them for a whole year. Even when you first met them. No one likes you, but I do, so just behave you fucking idiot!"

I really can't breathe. I'm going to pass out. I feel the air getting thinner and it's harder to breathe. My chest hurts and it feels like it's getting crushed. He can't be right. Shoto likes me. He tells me all the time. He also always spends time with me. Like he wants to. No, he can't be right. Please don't be right. He's not right. This can't be happening. I keep gasping for air and soon enough I pass out.

Not even a little bit later, I wake up to Shigaraki shaking me. I forget where I am for a second, but as soon as I realize, I start trying to get away from him again. Then I see that we're in a different room. I'm on the bed. I thought it was a bad dream. I don't think I was out for long because he hadn't done anything to me yet and he hadn't changed. He also still didn't have his pants on. "Well, you blacked out for about a minute. Not long. That's good so I could see your pretty little eyes while I make sure that you still rember that you're mine because no one likes you. You know why? Because you're a piece of shit," he spat.

I'm still in shock from being here. I'm frozen still as he touches my face. "Oh, I love your face," he whispers creepily. I start shaking. I don't know what to do. As he crawls on top of me, I try pushing him off forcefully, but he grabs my hands. I decide to use my quirk, but before I can, I feel a shock travel throughout my body. I struggle in pain and he sighs. "Well, I tried to do this the easy way, but you've pushed me too far. You asked for this," he says, sounding annoyed. He gets off and gets something from a bag by the door. When he gets closer to me, I see that they're handcuffs.

I start breathing erratically. I shake my head. "Why are you doing this? Why me? Why does everything bad happen to me? Just don't," I say shakily. "Now, I waited for a long time before I took you back. I'm not just going to not do anything to you. It's Christmas, I deserve a present and I've waited patiently," he says, proudly. At this point, I start crying again. He takes my hand and after a lot of struggling, he cuffs it to the headboard. Then the same this with the other hand and I struggle against the cuffs when they're already locked on.

He smiles and I try kicking him. He yells, "You dumb piece of crap! Stop that, you're so annoying! I'm fucking tired of you already. Imagine how your fake boyfriend feels along with the rest of your class. You should've kept cutting, they'd be disappointed either way. This is why your parents gave up on you so easily."

That hits me hard and I stop struggling. Maybe he's right. I am annoying. I am tiring and no one will truly love me. He gets off the bed and then cuffs my feet. I should've kept cutting. He's right, they'd be disappointed either way. They all faked being nice to me. Was it some sick game? They all had me fooled. I guess they won then. Look how disgusting I look now. Look at how broken and weak I am.

As he crawls on top of me once again, he takes out a knife from his back pocket. He licks from my ear to my collarbone. He's straddling me with both legs on either side of me. He cuts my shirt open with his knife. He then sucks on my neck leaving marks all the way down my torso. I'm so disgusted and disgusting. I'm silently crying. I'm not even trying to fight him off anymore. There's no point.

He takes off his shirt and then quickly puts on a piece of cloth around one finger of each hand before saying, "These are so that not all fingers make direct contact with your skin. I have these because I still can't fully control my quirk, so I might accidentally disintegrate you if I don't have at least some part of my hand covered."

I'm still crying silently, and he continues. He rips my pants off and I start sobbing. I'm so weak. It doesn't matter if you try to resist, he's going to get his way. He then rips off my underwear, exposing my private area. I try covering myself. I struggle against the cuffs and I feel myself start bleeding. I look up at my hands and see that I am cutting my wrists. Maybe if I struggle hard enough, I'll be able to cut so deep that I bleed to death. I start struggling excessively harder.

"Oh my, you're so beautiful," he says as he runs his hands on my body. He then takes off his pants and I look away. He prys my legs apart and gets in between them. He takes off his underwear and then he enters me slowly. I gasp in pain as I pull on the cuffs extremely hard. "P-p-pleas-se *hiccup* i-it hu-rts. S-s-sto-op," I strain out. He groans as he pushes in deeper. The pain shoots up. My back and I feel like I'm being stabbed. The pain is absolutely excruciating and way worse than I remember. "Oh, you're so small. Just remember that you're mine and no one elses. If you had remembered that and not gotten close to that boy, this wouldn't be happening again," he says.

He moves forward and backward. Again and again. Each time, holding more and more pain along with embarrassment. I feel the blood running down my arms. He starts going faster and I feel the darkness surrounding me. I pass out after a while. That last thing I remember thinking is, I guess no one came to save me. Of course not.

***

Word Count: 3647
I know, this chapter was sad. Also, me, a dumbass, didn't take into account when this chapter went up. I meant for this chapter to go up on Christmas, but I had already written the two other chapters for the two days and when I was writing this one, I was like fuck, it's going up on Friday, not on Christmas. Anyways, how did your Christmas go? Any presents? If so, tell me what they were in the comments. Thank you guys for reading and the next chapter will go up on Tuesday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.4K 19
Everything's fine. Everything's fine on the outside, but on the inside, Todoroki is hurting. Life pretty much sucks between his abusive dad and...
65.4K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
37K 1.7K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
14.9K 599 17
Shoto Todoroki is beloved by adversity. Although he struggled with depression most of his life, Endeavor's abuse only augmented the agony of fighting...