๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘

Per -issavibe

"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ฅ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
not an update
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
kamari...
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
update...
for tooskii
๐“๐„๐–๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
surprise..ish??
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
hollup...
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜

๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐

38.1K 1.5K 1K
Per -issavibe

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Bruh Lani wake up." I heard someone say with a loud ass groan.

"Bruh wake yo dumbass up, I'm bored." I heard but ian wanna get up. I then felt a hard ass slap on my ass causing me to immediately sit up and mugged whoever it was.

Wasn't surprised when I saw Mari who was smiling at me.

"Whatchu do that fo'?" I asked.

"You wasn't finna get up so I made ya." He said and I rolled my eyes, getting up. My left ass cheek was stinging so bad. Mind you, I was only in my underwear.

"You want me to rub it bae?" He asked and I nodded sitting on his lap. He placed his hand on my butt and started rubbing it, making it feel a lil better.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"4:30. I put that ass ta sleep." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I don't know what came over me but I puckered my lips for a kiss and he gave me one. A full good ass kiss, of course he had to add a lil bit tongue.

"You my girl now." He said.

"Who said?"

"I did. We both tied down now."

"Mhmm."

"Whatchu wan do?" He asked me.

"Let's go to Shoota nem. I haven't seen em in a while."

"Aight. Get dressed." He said and pecked my lips before I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I took a quick shower and got dressed.

"You ready?" He asked me as I came out of the bathroom and I nodded.

We headed downstairs not seeing my mom since she was at work. I made sure the door was locked before I headed to the car. He opened the passenger seat for me and I gave him a thank you.

We drove to Shoota's house and got there in about 15 minutes, seeing all of them on his porch with 1 other girl I never seen before.

"Ayeee BESTIE HEEEAAA!" I heard Shoota yell as Mari and I got out the car. He ran up to me and hugged me.

I laughed and hugged him back. I hugged Don and Meech and Mari dapped up Shoota, Don and Meech and hugged the girl. Ian think none of it though.

"Aye Lani this Don's girl, Kia." Meech introduced me to her

"Don you gotta girl and yeen tell me?" I asked him.

"Well yeen ask, but yeah we been coolin' fa a min." He said.

"I'm finna take ha from you." I said looking at her. I could feel both Don and Mari staring at me. Kia looked at me smiling.

"You real pretty fa real." She said.

"You too girl. And you mad thick too." I told her. She was forreal thick. She had an hourglass body.

"Keep playin witcho dumbass." I heard Kamari say from behind me.

"Mane Kamari let the girl live." Kia said.

"Thank you." I added.

"We finna be good friends, I can tell." She said and I nodded.

"Nah nah y'all ain't finna be friends, she a bad influence." Don and Mari said at the same time causing Kia and I to laugh.

"Watch us." I said as I sat in her lap. Them bitches felt like pillows.

"Damn ma, yo thighs feel like pillows." I told her causing her to laugh and Don and Mari to almost snatch me off her.

"Dam bruh can't let a bitch be great." I whined.

"Aye Shoota, you fuckin wit anybody?" I asked him.

"Nah ion got time fa bitches." He said and I smacked my teeth.

"We needa find a girl fa you." I told him and he just chuckled.

I turned to Meech seeing him all up in his phone, smiling hard as hell.

"Damn who gotcho mean ass smiling and shit?" I asked as I reached for his phone but he pulled back.

"No one dummy." He said.

"Mhmm. Who is she Meech forreal? At least show me a picture?"

"How you know she's a she?" He asked me and I raised my eyebrows at him. He sighed and showed me a picture.

"She's so pretty but she look mean as hell. What's ha name?"

"Why you wanna know?" He retorted.

"Nigga."

"Ha name's Aaliyah or Liyah fa short." He told me and I stared at the pic a lil longer. She's so pretty.

"Getcho weird ass on." He mushed my head and snatched his phone.

"So y'all together or what?" I asked him.

"Sum like that. She just wants me to stop hoeing around and ahit, and I'm trying." He said and I cooed at him, pinching his cheeks.

"Aww my bestie in love." I said and he smacked his teeth.

"Naw, ian say allat now. But what about you and my bro, y'all together or what?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ok sis I see you. Get that dick bitch. How females say that shit? Period." He said doing the lil hand motion.

"Get the fuck on." I said laughing.

"What y'all wan do?" Shoota asked.

"We finna just stay at home cuz shit, a nigga tired." Don said and we all agreed.

I decided to get Kia's number and Don and Mari were all in their feelings. Kia and I dismissed them and continued talking.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞 𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 🥰

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

503K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
2.2K 185 10
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
166K 6.1K 39
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—' ๐š„๐š™ '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฐ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™พ๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข!
489K 12.2K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...