Collide | August Alsina | on...

By theeinterlude__

It's true that opposites attract but that doesn't mean it will be easy. More

one
two
three
four
five
..
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
Inhale
On hold..
Hello Again..

twenty three

1.7K 84 61
By theeinterlude__

Minor time skips ahead

••

Two weeks later

"August you're gonna hurt yourself" Summer lectured as they laid side by side on the sofa. After almost a month of not getting any action August was feening bad and the fact that Summer was always prancing around the apartment  with a sports bra and spandex shorts on wasn't helping his case.

     August pushed her shorts down before getting himself out of his sweats. Ignoring her warnings he rubbed her thighs with his hands and left  sloppy kisses all  over her neck in the process. Summer bit her lip at the feeling and attempted to push him away but he wasn't letting up.

"Babe.. I'm serious" She squirmed in his hold.

"Shit I am too c'mon jus the tip I need sumn"

"Only the tip or I swear to G—"

     Before Summer could finish her sentence August had pushed his entire length into her and held her left leg in the air while thrusting with his good leg "You liaaar" She moaned out holding onto the edge of the couch for balance and support.

     Biting the bottom of her ear he let the sweet sounds of her soft moans fill the living room as he stroked her nice and slow. He was giving it to her like this not only because he was restricted but because he got the best reaction from her that way.

"You feel lat?" He hummed trailing his finger tips up her chest to grip her breast. She panted unable to respond, lifting her leg up higher to give him more access "Youn hea me love?" He asked going deeper then before.

Summers mouth widened as she threw her head back onto his shoulder "I feel it daddy I feel it! Mmmmm"

Turning her head towards him she connected their lips grinding against his hips as he stroked her. "Deeper baby" She moaned out gripping onto his thigh and he wasted no time doing so making her body shake as she came on the spot.

Making sure to be gentle as he laid his leg back down he flipped fully on his back as she straddled his lap and reconnected their kiss. Summer's lips then made their way  to under his chin which happened to be his sensitive spot. He grunted wrapping his hands around her neck "Stop playin"

     Summer laughed a little before reaching under her and taking a hold of his solid hard member before slowly sitting on it. They both moaned in pleasure as she started to slowly ride him with her hands planted flat on his stomach. She leaned over and laid her head in the crook of his neck and listened to his low grunts and groans. Rocking against him a bit faster she clenched around him "Damn Summa' Ah, fuck!" He let out wrapping his arm around her waist starting to thrust upwards himself.

     She pushed his hips back down wanting to be in control then turned around so he had a view of her ass before bouncing up and down. August was lost for words as he watched her wetness and cream run down her thighs and onto his lap. His fingers dug into her sides as she worked him like no other. He sent a hard slap to her ass before guiding her to the pace he wanted "Shit I'm finna buss"

     Hearing those words Summer hopped up and sat on her knees in between his legs. She grabbed the base of his dick stroking him from the bottom to the top before taking him into her mouth. August gripped onto her hair before shutting his eyes enjoying the warm feeling. It had been a minute since he had received some head so to say the feeling was good would be an understatement.

     She hummed against his member bobbing her head up and down then swirling her tongue at the tip, doing what she thought would feel good to him. His low curses and the grip he had on her hair let her know that she was doing her job so she didn't stop until he stiffened and released into her mouth.

     She swung her legs off of the couch and spit the substance out into the kitchen sink. She then went into the bedroom to brush her teeth and clean herself off before going back into the living room where he was pulling his sweats back up.

"Gave it ta' a nigga good ya heard me'" He smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever, are you satisfied now" She smacked her lips "Mr.Only the tip"

"You shoulda known my ass was lying" He shrugged grabbing his phone from the coffee table to respond to a few old texts.

"I'm not even about to entertain you" She laid across his lap "Oh your first physical therapy session is tomorrow so don't forget"

"Uh huh"

"And your nieces ballet recital is a little after that as well, so we can go if you're not too worn out" She added.

"Mhm" He hummed while typing away on his phone.

Summer figured that he wasn't listening so she decided to say something out of pocket to confirm that "Man, I wonder how Dababy be putting that big piece of his to work"

"Yeah" He said never looking up as she tried to contain her laughter.

"I'll find out for us both babe"

"Aight lemme know when you do—wait fuck you say?"

"Nothing important"

He looked at her skeptically "But chu—neva' mind"

"Wanna order a pizza? I don't feel like cooking" She asked feeling her stomach growl, so she knew August must've been hungry as well since they only ate breakfast which was hours ago.

August sent one last text before putting his phone down "Shit I don't mind, but what's going on wit yo girl Amber?"

Summer felt her heart start to race as she thought back on the day she accompanied her at the abortion clinic "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Darrell been on my line nonstop talm bout she actin distant and he think dat she trynna get back wit Malique" He said "Their business is their business but dats my dawg and he actin like a lil bitch"

"Amber is not getting back with Malique he's just over thinking" Summer said "Maybe she just wants time to herself.

"Well she should say dat damn, got D actin like a whole sap outchea"

"Oh whatever Aug' I think it's cute..he cares about her"

August scoffed sitting up "Won't eva catch me onnat shit"

"The lies you tell Aug..the lies you tell"

"How I'm lyin?" He mugged her.

Summer looked at him like he should know what she meant "Babe just the other day you were in your feelings because I didn't feel like cuddling"

"Nah cause you was really on some shit dat day!"

"Baby this house was hot as hell I just wanted a little space to catch the breeze" Summer said "And you were all like don't talk ta' me in the mawnin' and slept facing towards the wall.

August twisted his lip before reclining back into the seat "I don't recall"

"It's okay your secret is safe with me Auggy Wuggy"

"I'a beat cho ass if you call me dat again' on fo and nem"

"Auggy Wuggy just wants to cuddy" Summer laughed antagonizing him some more and before she knew it he had her in a head lock as his tickled her sides.

"Ahh! Okay okay!"
••

5 weeks later

"Think I should get the pink or gray rug for my dorm?" Amber asked Summer as they strolled through target in search of decor and dorm necessities. Summer was over in less than a month so Amber was preparing to leave for college, she had decided on Texas southern which was out of state but still not that far away.

Antonio decided to stay in Louisiana and take a year to work and figure out what he wanted to major in. He planned on going to community college anyway, he didn't really care for the college experience like Amber did so he figured it would be better to just take him time and figure out what he wanted to do and save his parents some money

"Summer you heard me" Amber said tapping her shoulder to grasp her attention "You've been acting off all day what's up?"

Amber decided her self that gray would be better before throwing it in the basket and waiting for Summer to respond.

".......I'm fine" She said reluctantly.

Amber rolled her eyes and turned to face Summer "Let's not do this because you're not fine. You haven't said much of anything the whole day..like did I do sum?"

Summer quickly shook her head "You didn't girl I'm just tripping right now"

"Okay" She breathed "Well hows August? Darrell said he's pretty much back ta' normal"

    Summer sighed at the mention of his name to be honest things between then seemed to pick off where they had left off but for the better once he got released from the hospital. However, Summer felt a change in their relationship rather quickly after that. They weren't speaking as much or doing things together like they used to which was odd to her.

    He had shut her out—out of nowhere and she had no idea why. At first she thought she was just overthinking it but every time she tried to spark up a conversation or hint they go out somewhere he wouldn't seem interested. To make matters worse he was out running around with Darrell once again doing God knows what without telling her a single thing. She's had been refraining on bringing it up to him because she didn't want a recap of their last argument but it was driving her crazy.

"He's fine he has pain where he was shot sometimes but other than that he's good as new" She said simply

    Amber nodded deciding not to ask anymore questions she didn't want to meddle in their relationship but she could tell something was off. "That's good"

     After a few more hours of shopping around it was around ten pm and they decided it was time to head home. Summer made the short drive to drop Amber back at home before making her way back to August's apartment. She used her spare key to get inside then kicked her shoes off at the door. She called for August but when he didn't respond she went into the bedroom only to see him and his car keys gone. Annoyed she ran her hands threw her hair before pulling out her phone to call him.

"Wassup"He greeted.

Summer cleared her throat sitting at the edge of the bed "Hey babe..I thought you were staying home today. I just got back from chilling with Amber and wanted to see if you wanted to grab dinner."

"Yeah I'm with Darrell right na' sum came up sorry love" He said "How bout tomorrow."

"I have work, today was my only day off I told you that a few days ago"

"Musta slipped my mind I'a make it up ta' you" He replied "I'a see you in a little bit though"

"Alright.." She said softly "I love you"

"I love you too Summa" He said before the call disconnected.

     Trying not to dwell on him ditching her she took a quick shower and changed into her Victoria secret onesie. She placed her Fulani braids in a bun then grabbed a quick snack from the kitchen before laying back in the bed keeping herself occupied with Netflix. Every now and again she'd check her phone for the time and as the hours passed August still hadnt walked through the door.

     She didn't know if she should be upset but she was more worried than anything. After him being shot the thought of him out alone at night didn't sit well with her spirit. An hour later Summer wasn't able to wait up anymore so she drifted off to sleep.

    It was now three am and August walked into the house. He grabbed himself a water bottle from the fridge before making his way into the bedroom. His first sight was Summer sprawled out on the bed sleeping so he tried his best not to wake her up. But she already woke up the minute his keys turned the lock on the front door.

     As soon as she heard him kick off his shoes she rubbed her eyes, turned on the lamp, and sat up. "I ain't mean ta' wake you up" He apologized while removing his watch and gold chains.

"I couldn't really sleep knowing you were out so late anyway" She admitted clasping her hands together "What were you guys doing"

"I was just chilling wit the nigga" He said walking over to the dresser to find some clothes to change into after he showered.

     She watched him as he walked around the room blatantly high as hell. That wasn't unusual but something felt different so she stood up to get a good look at him. Standing before him she looked him in the face as he towered over her "You good?" He questioned his eyes red and rather low, there was also a hint of alcohol in his breath but he barely drank.

    Smelling an unfamiliar smell she stepped a bit closer to him sniffing his hoodie. A frown came upon her face when she caught of whiff of women's perfume, she smelled him again before stepping back "Did y'all go somewhere?"

"Nah Summa' I told you we was jus chilling what's yo issue?"

"Babe I don't have an issue it was just a question" She replied "You never smell like that and I never wear whatever fragrance is on your jacket"

"You wanna argue right na' we back onnat?"

"I didn't even—okay okay whatever I'm just tripping I guess." She threw her hands up and went back over to the bed. All she was trying to do was get some sense of clarity on what her boyfriend was out doing and he insinuated that she was trying to argue. As he went to wash away whatever he got himself into tonight Summer laid back in the bed and shot Amber at text.

Hey, you know if August was with Darrell tonight?
                               Sent 3:23am

Bestie❤️🤞🏾: Maybe earlier, but D came to my place right after you dropped me off.
                                 Delivered 3:28 am

Summer felt her eyes starting to burn once she realized August had lied to her. She didn't even bother texting Amber back as she locked her phone. She took a deep breath and wiped the tears that threatened to fall from the corner of her eyes. She looked at August's phone that laid beside her and picked it typing in the code.

She stared at the home screen contemplating going through it but ultimately sat it back down. She wanted to trust him and looking for something that possibly wasn't there wouldn't be that.

"I'm not that girl" She reminded herself before turning to her side to attempt in getting some rest.

••

Okay so I said I would give y'all joy and I think I'm just a liar at this point

And I was trying to update this like at 5 am so y'all could wake up with a chapter like I usually do but I fell asleeeep.

25+ comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 604 26
"Well I mean, Opposites Attract, right?"
233K 6.4K 66
You'll have to read and see ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. I USUALLY TAKE PICTURES FROM THE INTERNET AND OR INSTAGRAM!
80.9K 599 48
youn gotta like it but, its just something.
2.3K 94 44
don't fall in love