Why do you hate me? (Jori)

By RandomLoser17

Tori Vega and Jade West are infamous for hating each other. While Tori can be more soft and forgiving of the... More

Freak the Freak Out
Wok Star
The Wood
Begging on your knees
Prom Wrecker
Jade gets crushed
A Christmas Tori
Car, Rain & Fire
Tori and Jade's Playdate
Tori and Jade's Playdate pt 2
You Don't Know Me So Shut Up And Dance
Consequences
My Girlfriend
Little Lie Of Mine
Surprise
A badass mush and a dumpster fire hobo
To be continued
7 months late
I still love you
Inhale Exhale
Ms Russia
Break up Wake up
Oscar-Grammy Power Couple
SURPRISE PT2

Sleepover at Sikowitz's

15.2K 441 376
By RandomLoser17

Tori's POV

"But what if I'm not fine!" I cry at Andre who's currently playing as my doctor while I notice Sikowitz is creeping up to the side of me.

"Wh-wha-what if I die on that operating table! I have," I pause mid cry to see Sikowitz watching us very closely, "I have three children!"

"I'm sorry kids, excuse me," Sikowitz interrupts the scene and stands in front of me now. "I don't mean to interrupt the scene, but Tori, look at the red dot I drew on this card," he says holding out a blue index card with a big red dot in the middle of it.

I lean in to look closer and then, "BOO!"

"AHHHH!" I scream and fall backwards. What the hell man it's too early for this. "Sikowitz! You scared the fudge out of me!" I yell at our odd teacher.

"Why did you stop crying?" He squats down to ask me now.

"What!?" I ask confused.

"You were playing the role of a crying woman told she was just going to have surgery. Why did you break character?" He asks again.

"Cuz you interrupted our scene and screamed 'boo' in my face," I quip back annoyed.

"Tori and Andre, take your seats. I'm trying to teach you about method acting and that means no matter what happens you MUST stay in that character, the ENTIRE time."

The bell then went off and everyone got up to leave, and just as we were leaving we saw Sikowitz sit down and let out a large sigh. We all stopped and I decided to step forward and say something.

"Look I'm sorry we disappointed you," I apologize.

"Yeah we just think that method acting is kind of dumb," Robbie says while the others agree.

"Oh of course you think method acting is dumb," Silowitz starts, "it's too challenging for you," he says waving a dismissive hand in the air towards us.

"Yeah I really don't think THATS the issue here," Jade deadpans. It's been a couple of weeks since our wood incident, she's definitely distanced herself from me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't doing the same. I'm not sure what happened that day, but she said some really hurtful stuff and made it pretty clear she doesn't want to be around me, so if that's the way she wants it then fine.

"Staying in character no matter WHAT happens is only something true professional actors can pull off. Sometimes I forget you're all just children. Amateurs," Sikowitz continues to bait us.

"He just called us amateurs!" Cat cries out.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you AMATEUR feelings."

"HE DID IT AGAIN!" Cat gasps.

"Look I really don't think method acting is that hard," Beck steps up.

"Then I issue a challenge!" Sikowitz suddenly gets excited showing this is what he had planned all along.

"What kind of challenge?" I played along, my competitive side coming out now.

"WHO WANTS TO HAVE A SLEEP OVER AT MY HOUSE!?" He now shouts.

"I DO!" Jade jumps out of her seat instantaneously as though she was a child that was just offered superpowers. We all look at her confused.

"Oh c'mon, you guys don't wanna see where this lunatic lives?" She says defensively. "No offense," she now says to the coconut loving man.

"So what's the plan?" Cat asks curiously.

"All of you will show up at my house on Friday night at 7pm, each of you will be playing a distinct character, and you must stay in your character, til Saturday morning," he explains.

"And what happens if we break?" Andre asks.

"You'll be immediately banished from my home," he answers.

"Sooo who picks the characters we play?" Jade questions curiously.

"Beck you'll choose for Cat, Cat you'll choose for Robbie, Robbie you'll choose for Beck, Andre will choose for Tori, Tori will choose for Jade, Jade will choose for Andre," he answers in a very fast manner that was quite impressive.

"We'll meet in the black box theater after school to hear who's playing what," he says finally.

"Hey Tori," Rex says, "maybe you should be a character that loves to make out with 2 ft tall guys that are me."

I look to the side annoyed and catch Jade looking over at the puppet annoyed, she's always hated Rex, yknow what that gives me a great idea. I turn back to Rex and grant his wish giving him a good long kiss.

...

"Beck, what role will Cat be playing," Sikowitz asks as we're all gathered in the black box theater.

"Cat will play a 1980's stand up comedian who's VERY annoying," he answers.

"I wanna be a unicorn," she pouts.

"You can't," Beck replies.

"Fooey," she says.

"Cat! Who will Robbie be playing?"

"Well, I've decided, Robbies role should be, a motivational speaker, who just drank some weird beverage that made his legs weak and wobbly," the redhead giggles out.

"Robbie tell us the character you've chosen for Beck."

"Beck will be playing a guy from England who's accent is really hard to understand, and he's always invading people's personal space," he says satisfied with himself.

"Andre, what do you have in store for Toro."

"Okay Tori's character will be a cop who wears too much red lipstick and is obsessed with Raisin Bran." Alright nice, nothing I can't handle, note to self, thank Andre later for not giving me something too weird.

"Alright Tori, tell us what Jade will be." Good, time for payback, this is what she deserved after being such a gank.

"Love to," I say with a wide smile on my face that only got bigger when I saw Jade's terrified face. "Jade will be playing an innocent farm girl from Alabama who's super sweet and nice and never gets upset about ANYTHING," I smirk.

"I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door," she deadpans.

"Now tell us who Andre will be playing Jade," Sikowitz disregards her car door comment.

"Ugh fine," she sighs and gets up, "you're gonna be a guy who's just finished running a marathon who also happens to be 9 months pregnant," she says with an evil smile on her face.

...

I show up on the doorstep of Sikowitz and when he opens the door I yell out, "I AM A POLICE OFFICER!" As I chew up Raisin Bran in my mouth hugging the box I had in one of my arms with my fake police officer outfit on and too much red lipstick.

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME RAISIN BRAN!?" I ask.

"Uh no thank you but please come in," he says stepping to the side. "And your name is?"

"OFFICER P'DESKO!" I yell. "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING SHARP OR POINTY IN YOUR POCKETS THAT COULD INJURE ME?" I question while chewing another handful of Raisin Bran.

Next Robbie and Andre end up showing up, watching Andre rub his fake pregnant stomach was priceless. Robbie's excessive motivational phrases were hilarious too.

Eventually Cat showed up, then Beck and Jade show up. Jade was dressed as her character to a T, her shirt was also cropped, it wasn't often that you'd see her stomach area around her belly button but it was DEFINITELY nice. Wait did I just think that? Shit Officer P'desko get yourself together.

"HEY! YOU!" I yell at jade approaching her.

"Why hello there officer isn't this just a lovely shin dig," she asks.

"I CAN SEE YOUR BELLY BUTTON!" My minds thoughts somehow came out of my mouth on accident but luckily still in character

"Why yes that is my belly button," she says forced smile on face motioning to it.

"HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED FILLING IT WITH RAISIN BRAN?" I shout trying to cover up my odd slip up from earlier.

"Well, no. My name is Betsy Sue Goldenheart, I live on a farm in Alabama just north of a little-" I interrupt her by shoving Raisin Bran into her mouth. God I loved this. Jade has basically said nothing to me and avoided me since the wood and this was the first real payback I was getting.

"Now your eating Raisin Bran!" I say with a big smile.

"Mmmm," she says forcing her smile, "I just love eating cereal that's been manhandled by your filthy hands." Leave it to Jade to find a way to still be rude while being nice.

Robbie was the first to break character after Sikowitz went through his window breaking it looking for a fly. Honestly sometimes his oddness scares me.

"Excuse me I'm gonna need to see your ID!" I yell at Beck who then proceeds to say things I couldn't understand from that crazy accent while he invaded my personal space, wrapping an arm around me and brining his face a bit closer than comfortable while talking, I glanced over to Jade and she didn't look too happy about it.

"Well! Aren't you two having a fine time eating Raisin Bran together," Jade chimes in, yep definitely bothered by us. "Just be careful Mr. British man, who knows what terrible things could happen to you if this continues," she threatens all the while keeping in character.

Cat was the next to leave after taking off with Sikowitz nephew who I was TRYING to hit on til Cat stole him right out from under me then soon after Andre was taken away by his crazy grandma.

We were starting to get hungry so Sikowitz asked Jade to get the quesadillas from the kitchen.

"WAIT THAT TRAY-" Sikowitz was interrupted by Jade shouting out in agonizing pain. "Just came out of the oven," he finished.

Jade forced a smile and tried to laugh it off, honestly I was terrified of what just happened and was extremely shocked she'd still stay in character through it all.

"My goodness that tray was hot," she said still trying to smile but I'm also pretty sure she was holding back tears of pain. "Oh, well look at that, it's starting to blister," she says with a smile still forced on her face.

I caught a glimpse of her hand it looked awful I actually felt really bad. "And I do believe that's the sweet smell of my burning flesh."

"Jade perhaps I should drive-" she cuts off Sikowitz.

"Jade?! My name is Betsy Sue Goldenheart, a happy farm girl who's experiencing extreme pain right now," I could hear her voice cracking and it made my heart sink that she was still forcing herself to stay in character.

She then left out the door. "And yet she never broke character," Sikowitz says only to be interrupted by an intense screaming from outside followed by a,

"MOVE THIS CAR!" And then the breaking of what I assumed was either the window or windshield of said car.

"You broke character!" Sikowitz then yells before rushing us inside because we could hear the car alarm going off.

Eventually we went to sleep for the night and upon waking up, Beck broke his character by asking what time it was in his regular voice. Overly excited, I ran home, it was early so no one was awake yet, I ran to my room to take all this ridiculous stuff off so I hadn't realized there was a body on the couch especially in the dim light.

I had finally come back down stairs thinking about getting some tv time in before the others wake up when I saw Jade lying down asleep on the couch still in her Betsy Sue Goldenheart costume.

There was a sticky note on the table from my mom and dad that said all my friends came to the house and ruined their date night by laughing at a dying woman and they all eventually left but Jade had fallen asleep on the couch and with what had happened to her hand they didn't have the heart to wake her up and send her out.

I took a seat gently next to jade who was peacefully sleeping. I had never seen her like this before, she looked so... so... so vulnerable. So pretty. So soft.

Before I could even realize what I was doing, I gently grabbed Jade's bandaged hand and brought it into my lap. I ran my thumb against the bandaged hand gently before bringing it up to my lips giving it a kiss.

Before I knew it I fell asleep sitting up on the couch with Jade's hand in the both of mine.

Jade's POV
I started to stir, my vision still blurry. When things began to become clearer I realized I wasn't in my room at home and felt the burning sensation in my hand reminding me of everything that happened last night.

Stupid Vega giving me this stupid character and stupid Sikowitz for letting me burn my fucking hand. My eyes darted around and I realized I was still in the Vega household. I must have fallen asleep here.

That was when I realized my stinging hand had something wrapped around it besides the bandages. I brought my head up and saw Vega sleeping soundly on the couch next me with my hand in both of hers.

It made me feel gross, it made me feel sick to my stomach, I felt like I was gonna throw up based off the warm feeling I was getting in my stomach. I guess I have been a pretty big gank to her lately. After the wood incident, but it's not my fault she takes everything so personal and wants to be my friend so badly.

I sigh and sit up now. Her mouth is slightly parted and I see a small stream of drool going down her mouth. I shook my head fighting back a smile. God she's so cute... yknow in a puppy way.

I got up and carefully removed my hand from hers. I went upstairs quietly to Vega's room and got a blanket off her bed then brought it downstairs and covered her up with it then I grabbed a corner of the blanket and gently wiped the drool off her face, I saw her twitch a little and got scared but I had just finished anyways so I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.7K 23
All it took was one play for Tori and Jade to come to terms with how they were dealing with their "hatred" for each other.
135K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...
36.8K 1K 14
Tori's determined to get Jade to become friends with her no matter how many times Jade's threatened her and screamed at her. What happens when Jade s...
50.6K 2K 28
Everyone lost something the day she died, but Jade West lost so much more. She treated her like dirt for most of the time she knew her only to find o...