Grave (Brian Thomas/Hoodie x...

Por Sol-Tsun

Not much to say here. Sorry. Just a Hoodie/Brian Thomas x Reader. Marble Hornets. Not creepypasta. Mais

11:03 A.M.
3:43 P.M.
3:47 P.M.
6:00 P.M.
9:00 A.M.
3:23 P.M.
4:42 P.M.
8:00 P.M.
11:54 P.M. (part one)
11:54 (part 2)

10:17 A.M.

2.3K 66 29
Por Sol-Tsun

You stared at the backs of your eyes for what felt like forever. Your body felt so heavy and you couldn't move a muscle. It was like something was holding you down, but you just didn't know what. Move. But how? You wanted to cry. You didn't like this feeling at all. Why couldn't you just...

What's that sound? You heard voices. You know how things sound kinda muffled when you just cover your ears? Yeah, that's kinda what they sounded like. You recognized only two of the voices. The third one sounded unfamiliar to you but familiar to you all at the same time. So, where have you heard it before?

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

You're bad at remembering things... Aren't you, dear? It happened.. 2 years ago or so. It wasn't as bad as the first accident. You just slipped and fell. That's about it. You ended up twisting your ankle. Nothing too serious but it was worth getting it checked out just to be sure. And since your mom was there with you, she insisted on taking your ankle to get checked out. You told her she was just worrying too much, but she refused to take that answer. So, she drove you up to the hospital and stayed with you until the check up was over and you were given the okay to go.

Dummy, you missed everything in the middle!

...Oh. That's right. That third voice.. The soft, gentle tone to it was just pleasant to listen to. The confidence it always seemed to be laced with at the same time. A perfect mix. So sure of itself.. Yet cautious, too. But who did it belong to again?

Start from the beginning of the check up and move on from there. The room you waited in was the same color of pure white snow and the couches were burgundy colored. There were small magazine racks full of uninteresting magazines. You didn't know if anyone ever actually read those things and have it actually help with their boredom. You found it kinda hard to believe. The receptionists looked different. There were three of them.

The first looked constantly nervous. His light blue eyes were constantly glancing around, anxiety present in those eyes of his. He was always running a hand through his sandy blonde hair. A little bit on the short side, too. He was new, it seemed, and his name started with an 'L'.

The second one was as sweet as sugar. Her shimmering green eyes held a sense of understanding and reassurance. It made you feel like nothing bad could ever happen. But we all know that's a sad lie. Her curled ginger colored locks stopped flowing just at the middle of her back. They shined in the light, making you wonder what hair products she used to make them look so pretty. Ms. Kinya. That's her name.

And the third one looked distant and just detached from everything going on. He didn't look you directly in the eyes and his voice had an empty sound to it. Ashen black hair and hazel eyes. He was deathly pale and it made you wonder if maybe he was sick. He was pretty tall, standing around 5'11. But when you talked to him, he didn't respond to you at first. All he had to say to you was...

═════════•°••°•═════════

"She's waking up!" Exclaimed one of the more familiar voices.

A bright light blinded you when you first opened your eyes and you let out a quiet groan, shielding your eyes. You finally found the strength to move one of your limbs. "Where.. Where am—"

"You're at the hospital. You fainted last night, (Y/N)..." Is that.. Is that (Best Friend)? It is. So that wasn't just a funny dream. You really did faint. In front of everyone. That's just great. Public humiliation. Just what you needed.

You let out a loud sigh, moving your arm away from your eyes to face the people in the room with you. It's him again. Brian, (Best Friend), and a blonde haired woman dressed like a doctor.. Oh. That's your doctor. Got it. "So, tell me.. Just how many people got that fiasco on tape?" You sighed out.

(Best Friend) gave a nervous chuckle. "Oh, not.. Not that many people saw it happen.." You gave her a look. "Okay fine. A lot of people saw and a lot of people recorded it. Happy?" She admitted with a huff.

Goddamn it. That's not exactly the truth you wanted to hear. Not at all. You weren't exactly big on public humiliation but who is? You just knew that video has already made it onto the internet and is now circling around. Getting sent to friends and then those friends sending it to their friends and then those friends sending it to theirs. It was an endless cycle until the last person has finally seen it. It's how things go viral unless you get it in your YouTube recommendations or if you directly search that one video.

"Alright, ma'am, you should be good to go in maybe 2 hours. Just don't break anything, you hear?" There's that achingly familiar voice. You look up to take a look at its owner. Long messy pale blonde hair that the doctor had to move out of her blue eyes every now and then. She was kind of tall. Around 5'6 or 5'9 with a slim body. The golden name tag on her coat read 'Dr. Stephanie Summers'.

"I know where you're from now!" You said out loud. She was the doctor from your last visit to the hospital. You didn't actually mean to say that out loud. You really didn't. When all the attention was turned to you, you couldn't help but feel really awkward. The tips of your ears turned a light shade of red from embarrassment.

"You know Steph?" Brian questioned, furrowing his brows. Did he know her? He called her Steph. At this point you really wouldn't be surprised if he knew everyone in this town. He seemed to know just about everyone. You weren't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

You rose a brow, raising up in your bed to look at him better. "No, not really. Do you know her?" You asked, genuinely curious.

He gave a slight nod of the head. "She's an old friend of mine. We've known each other for a good while." He explained to you with a light grin. Oh, so he did. Good to know. That could come in handy. You didn't know how yet, but it probably would come in handy at some point in time.

"Okay, got it." You nodded slowly, looking around. "Can't I just go home now? I feel fine and I just fainted. It's not like I had a stroke." You sighed. You were sick of the plain white room and the smell of the place. You just wanted to go home.

Stephanie thought for a minute or so before sighing. "Okay, fine. But if anything goes wrong, I want you to come back here. Promise me that."
You nodded. "Okay, I promise."
"Good."

(Best Friend) gave you a change of clothes. You thanked her before going to the small bathroom in your hospital room. As you were moving to it, you got a whiff of what smelled like lavender perfume. You took a quick glance to see the doctor exiting the room with a clipboard. She seems busy.

Once inside the bathroom, you got changed out of your hospital gown and slipped into the more comfortable clothes (Best Friend) brought you. Once changed, you combed your fingers through your hair in an attempt to smooth it out. You then exited the bathroom and looked at Brian and (Best Friend).

"Ready to go?" Your best friend asked with a grin. She knew damn well you were ready. She knew how much you hated hospitals.

You rolled your eyes playfully and nodded. "Yeah, I am ready. You don't even have to ask. You know I'm tired of this place. So, are you driving?"

She shook her head. "Nah, Brian is driving us. I hope that's okay." Another failed attempt to escape Brian. You just nodded.

The three of you left the hospital room and went to the front desk so that you could sign a paper confirming your discharge from the hospital. You were about to hand the paper back to the receptionist when you saw just who it was. That man from three years ago. His strange unfeeling eyes, his pale skin. He gave you the same look he gave you back then. It made your skin crawl. Once you handed in the paper, the three of you made your way out the exit.

You replayed the words he said to you three years ago. How unnerving it really was.

Leave this town.

Word Count: 1843 Words

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
I do not own the art at the top of the chapter! It is a character creation I made on a site called Picrew! It is what Stephanie looks like! If you wanna create your own characters, feel free to check out the site.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
202K 10.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...