Why do you hate me? (Jori)

By RandomLoser17

Tori Vega and Jade West are infamous for hating each other. While Tori can be more soft and forgiving of the... More

Freak the Freak Out
Wok Star
Sleepover at Sikowitz's
Begging on your knees
Prom Wrecker
Jade gets crushed
A Christmas Tori
Car, Rain & Fire
Tori and Jade's Playdate
Tori and Jade's Playdate pt 2
You Don't Know Me So Shut Up And Dance
Consequences
My Girlfriend
Little Lie Of Mine
Surprise
A badass mush and a dumpster fire hobo
To be continued
7 months late
I still love you
Inhale Exhale
Ms Russia
Break up Wake up
Oscar-Grammy Power Couple
SURPRISE PT2

The Wood

17.5K 456 535
By RandomLoser17

Tori's POV

"Do you want something to drink?" Trina asked me.

"Uhh yeah sure," I replied.

"Great because I'm thirsty," she said holding out her hand for money. I shook my head before handing Trina some money for the vending machine.

While me and Trina were arguing about why she can't buy her own drink, some weird flying robot thing came to us and started shooting lasers at me so I beat it to the ground with my binder before hearing a screeching Robbie.

"YOU KILLED MY ROBOT!"

"Yeah cuz it was attacking us with lasers," I scoffed.

"And dumb," Trina added in before murmuring something about cameras and took off towards the stairs.

I went over to see what she was going on about and apparently there was a small crew trying to film but couldn't because Trina was blocking everything.

"What's going on?" I asked Lane.

"These guys are here trying to shoot a new reality tv show called the wood," he answered.

"We're trying time capture the life of teenagers in Hollywood," one of the crew added.

"I'm a teenager in Hollywood!" Trina mentioned desperately. The crew ignored her and went off to go and try getting some other shots.

"They're gonna be holding auditions in the black box after school," Lane mentioned before leaving to go catch up with them.

"Hey that could be cool right?" I ask Andre and Beck.

"Uh I don't know, acting means the world to me so to be on a reality tv show..." beck trailed off unsure.

"Yeah I guess, but it'll be fun and great experience, can't hurt to audition right?" I say giving him a small smile.

Jade's POV

I'm standing in the back of the black box now with a handful of other people to watch the auditions for this stupid reality tv show while I wait to audition myself.

I wasn't necessarily a fan about the idea, but it was exposure and a great opportunity and if Vega was trying out, I couldn't let her beat me. Speaking of which, little miss sally peaches was up for her audition right now.

"Heyyy, Tori Vega, girl," she says lamely pointing to herself.

"We can tell," one of the guys says.

"Relax, we're just trying to get a feel for your personality," the other says.

"Feel away," Vega says making me cringe.

"What's the worst thing you've ever done," one of the two ask.

"Oh. Oh wow, uhhh oh I know! Okay so I sprayed hot cheese all over my friend and her current boyfriend was my ex boyfriend and then I kissed him right in front of her which I felt REALLY bad about and then it was okay cuz she punched me right in the face," Vega rambled out.

"Put a Star next to that one," I heard one of the producers mumble to the casting assistant.

"NEXT!" The other one called out.

Soon Andre, Beck, Trina, and Robbie all went up to audition as well, the annoying casting assistant almost got her head chewed off by me after she oh so desperately shouted at beck asking if he had a girlfriend in the middle of his audition. After what seemed like forever it was finally my turn.

"Okay Jade, what do you hate?" One of the producers asked me. We're gonna be here a while I thought.

"Tuna fish, flowers, giggling, the word panties, cilantro, rainbows, ducks, man I hate ducks, cramps, string cheese, Vega, clocks, wet doorknobs, bras that hook in the front, the color yellow, carpeting," I continue on for what feels like another 5 minutes.

...

We were all seated at our usual table for lunch when the two producers came over to our table.

"So let's cut to the chase, Tori Vega, Andre Harris, Beck Oliver, and Jade West, you'll all be appearing on the wood, congratulations!"

"And what about me!" Trina cries.

"No."

"Why not?" She complains.

"Because you wreak of desperation." Boy ain't that the truth. I hate that Vega also got in because the whole point in me auditioning was to win a spot when she didn't, but I suppose it'll have to do, for now anyhow.

...

"Wait don't you wanna wait for Jade?" I hear the latinas annoying voice say as I descend down her stairs.

"I'm here," I say getting her attention.

"Wait when did you get here?" She asks confused.

"Half hour ago," I say nonchalantly.

"Well where have you been?" She asks annoyed.

"In your room. You have lots of...things in there," I say watching her terrified facial expression before I bite the air in front of me and take a seat on her couch. We were all gathered to watch the first episode of the wood, I don't know why we had to do it in Vega's gross house but here we are.

She tries to take a seat next to me on the couch so I shove her off instead. "Hurry up, let's see it, we don't have all day," I complained.

"Welcome to the wood, Hollywood," the narrator starts, "while drama can be found on the stage, all the best drama happens off the stage. Beck and Jade have been dating for 2 years," I smile as it shows a video of us kissing.

"Ugh yeah shoot me from that angle," I then complain.

"You look great!" Beck argues.

"Yeah I know," I murmur.

"But is Beck getting tired of the same old thing?"i shoot my head over to beck with a menacing look after hearing the narrator say that.

Then my eyes grew wide as I watch a secret conversation over the phone between Vega and Beck go on about meeting up behind my back so she can tickle his tummy and I grow infuriated giving death glares to the two of them.

"Man this show is good," Andre says.

"Uhhmm" Vega says nervously before I pounce at her screaming. Soon before you know it I'm chasing the Latina all over her house. I've never been so angry before to see the two of them together. I finally grab a hold of Vega and start getting ready to destroy her but Andre and Beck wrestle me off of her.

"YOU CUNT!" I scream at both beck and Vega.

"THAT PHONE CONVERSATION NEVER HAPPENED!" Beck yells at me.

"I SAW IT!" I scream back.

"I NEED SOME MORE PINK LEMONADE," Andre panics and heads to the kitchen.

"THE PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND BECK WASNT REAL!" Vega yelled defensively.

"YOU OFFERED TO TICKLE HIS TUMMY!" I shot back.

"I WAS TALKING TO A PUPPY!"

"I WAS ORDERING A PIZZA!" The two of them shout.

"HOW DOES SHE KNOW YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR TUMMY TICKLED!" I turn around and shout at Beck.

"EVERYONE LIKES HAVING THEIR TUMMY TICKLED," Vega say annoyed.

"ITS TRUE!" Andre shouts from the kitchen. "Sometimes I do it to myself," he says quieter. Fucking weirdo.

"Producers took two separate phone conversations and put them together," Beck says more calmly now.

"I wanna hear it from them," I complain.

...

"We took two separate phone conversations and put them together," one of the producers now confirmed. "Pretty cool right?"

"Cool?" Vega questioned. "She almost KILLED me," she complains pointing to me.

"I wouldn't have actually killed you," I say defensively.

"Ohhh aren't you sweet," she mocks me sarcastically which makes me roll my eyes.

"Look reality tv isn't suppose to be real, we're just suppose to film stuff and put it together into something the people want to see, it's like improv," the producer explains.

"Well you could've told us that," I complained.

"Before the attempted MURDER," Vega chimed in.

"Don't be so dramatic," I replied.

"No!" The producer said. "Be MORE dramatic, and the next time you girls get into a cat fight, could you call us so we can get it on video?"

"Orrrr," the other producer chimes in, "they could reenact it," he says giving us an expecting smile.

Vega turns to me with a smile on her face and how could I say no to jumping Vega again?

I grab her hair and we both start screaming as the camera films us, Vega pretends to knee me multiple times as we fling each other around in circles screaming until we collapse on the ground. Honestly as much as I hate Vega I had to admit this was kind of fun.

...

The next day at school Andre and Beck stage a big argument about beck trashing Andre's non existent beach house and making soup in his toilet or something.

"Wow, they were great," Vega says as we stand from the top of the stairs watching them end the scene now.

"Eh, we could do better," I say nonchalantly not even realizing how normal we were in the moment.

"Whatcha got?" She asks curiously.

"Okay," I say in thought, "what ifff, Mr Janitor got us in trouble for something-"

"Like destroying all his trashcans?" Vega jokes. I punch her hard enough to bruise her before I continue.

"And we get so pissed by it that we uh maybe take our anger out on his car?" I pitch the idea giving Vega a 'hm whatcha think' look.

"We can't trash his car!" Vega cries out.

"It won't be his REAL CAR IDIOT!" I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "My dad's boss owns a junkyard, we get him to drop off a junk car in the parking lot and trash THAT car," I explain to the Latina.

"Ohhhh and then everyone will THINK it's the janitors car!" Vega finally realized.

I gasped, "wow I wish I had thought of that, oh wait I did," I deadpanned then took a sip of my coffee as I walked away getting ready to make the call.

"Where's the junker car?" Vega asks as we walk out to the eating area.

"Uhhh the guy said he dropped it off in the north corner of the parking lot," I answer.

"There it is!" She points to some gross run down car that had to be it and we start to walk over there golf clubs in hand before putting on pairs of sunglasses and having someone call over the film crew before wreaking total havoc on the car.

I never thought I'd say this but destroying a car with Vega was one of the funnest things I had done in a long time, not that I'd ever admit it. At least, it WAS fun until we found out that the junker car we were SUPPOSE to be trashing was on the other side of the lot and the car that WE had just destroyed was Festus's.

As soon as Festus and Lane came out screaming at us I couldn't help but instinctively grab Vegas arm and take off running. We ran as fast as we could absolutely terrified of the trouble we were about to be in til we got to the only safe place we knew, the janitors closet.

I shut the door behind us and we remained extremely quiet as we watched lane and festus run past the closet further into the school to find us. After we could no longer hear their footsteps, I turned back around to face Vega. We looked each other in the eye for a moment before we both bursted out laughing and falling to the ground.

"I can't believe we just did that!" Vega cried between laughs.

"Who would've thought I'd see the day little miss sally peaches goes bananas on the poor lunch man's car," I say in between laughs using the voice I mocked Vega with.

"I DONT TALK LIKE THAT!" She yelled now more calm before swatting my arm.

We sat in there in silence catching our breath from all the running and laughing. I looked up a few minutes later and we just stared at each other in the eye. I hated it. Something about that moment broke something in me because I was suddenly infuriated.

"Jesus fucking Christ Vega if you look at me another second I'll make you the next junker car. We're not fucking friends and we never will be, just because I know how to have a good time no matter who I'm with doesn't mean I'll ever like you as a person. I know you're not use to people disliking you, but I do and that's something that you'll never be able to change," I spit out before angrily leaving the janitors closet.

Tori's POV
All I could do was sit there on the ground. I thought me and jade were really becoming closer after today, i never thought I'd see this version of jade, laughing and smiling and then she just does that. And the worst part is the tone in her voice. She never uses that tone even on me. It hurt. It hurt a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 10.2K 30
Jade blackmails Tori into fake dating her so that she can make Beck jealous after their break up. However, things don't go entirely to plan and Tori...
1.5K 76 13
A year after an extremely bad breakup. Tori and Jade meet again at a high school reunion. There they start to piece back together the remains of thei...
70.7K 1.3K 5
Tori Vega, good girl, straight A student, musical master. No one would have expected her to be forced with a life changing trauma. But she did. She h...
16.2K 439 31
A causal observation by Jade at lunch launches a series of events that draw Jade and Tori closer together than either one would imagine. A Jori Stor...