I fell in love with my dads b...

By harrystylesmyking1

I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries an... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.*
10.
11.
12.*
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.*
20.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.*
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
42.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47*
48.
49.
50.
51.
52*
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2.
And its done!

21.*

410 4 1
By harrystylesmyking1

Willow's pov:
       Next day Harry arranged water sports for us.It was quite exciting.
Jet ski was bought so both of us can have some fun in water.As I can't swim I sat behind harry safely packet in life jacket as Harry rode the ski.He was skilled,I was having so much fun.

Water was splashing against us making me giggle in glee.After spending the day in water and getting some tan harry and I went for the afternoon nap.We slept on the beach chair which was kept on the boat.I should admit,we sleep a lot together and still harry is a gentleman and does not try anything against my will which I truly appreciate.

It was 6pm so I woke harry up.
"Get up babe,it's 6 in the evening,we got a date"I winked at him.

"Ughrrr I don't wanna get out of here I'm so comfy,I guess you should help me with my cock to wake me up properly"his accent thick.

"Harry!"I shrieked laughing.
"Maybe we can do more at night"I smirked and stared making my way to get ready.

"What are you talking about?"he yelled.

"You gonna get it tonight"I shouted back finally closing the bedroom door.I am so ready to give myself to harry that I can't wait anymore.I hope he got my message.

It's was now date time.I was wearing a beautiful summer dress with some sexy black laced panties and no bra!Today is going to be special.

Harry came in looking handsome as ever but I was shocked to see him in a white tank top,white shorts,sports shoes and a SnapBack.Damn!Didn't he look hot.I have seen Harry in casual attire's like sweats and jeans but never saw him dressed like a jock.

"You're wearing this to our date?"This was not what I meant to ask but ohh boi.

"Yup it's too hot,why?should I change?"he asked a bit disappointed.

"Oh no no no,it's just....I....thought it was a fancy date....but...you look sooooo ahem *coughs*hot!"I was. Stammering mess!

He laughed at my reaction and made his way towards me "You look beautiful as always love"he pecked my lips. "It's a fancy date but I thought might as well give you the feeling of a school girl by dressing like this,I mean we are too young to always act like adults"he laughed again.

"So thoughtful of you"I giggled blushing. "You were an complete jock back then,weren't you?"

"Duh baeeeee"he sounded so much like a jerk which made me laugh hard. "To be honest no,I was not a jock,I was quite a normal kid".He always seems a bit disturbed while talking about his childhood.I shook that thought away.I have so many questions for him but they can wait for after the trip.

"Ohh,can't imagine"I said playfully shaking my head no.He laughed and took my hand making his way to the front of the boat.The whole setup arrangement for our date was amazing.It was not cliché tho.A white table was sitting in the middle with a single rose and candle that's it.

"I wanted to keep it simple this time"harry said besides me.

"I love it"I said.We took our seats and the food was placed in front of us which was a surprise for me.Bowls of Mac n cheese with some red wine!

"Wanted to keep the dinner light"Harry smiled looking at me.

"This is the simplest thing you have ever done for me and it is my most favourite thing,I mean I appreciate all the efforts you always take,but I want you to know that simple things make me happy as much as extravagant do when you're there with me"I smiled gently grabbing his hand on the table.

"I know love,I know"

We both were done with our dinner.
"Dance with me"Harry gestured.

Soft music was playing in the background while we danced slowly holding each other tight.While dancing I felt something poking my abdomen.When I looked down I knew what the matter was.The sexual tension was increasing as we danced.

"Want help with that"I said playfully gesturing towards his manhood.
Harry threw me on his shoulder and carried me towards our room.When he let me down I turned around to see the room decorated with apple cinnamon candles lit and Rose petals thrown all over the room.I turned around to see harry looking at me adoringly.

"I want you to remember this night"he whispered.I lunged at him kissing him hard.Both of us was fighting for dominance now.Harry unzipped my dress and threw it somewhere.

"It was so hard to contain myself when you were not wearing a bra"he groaned against my lips squeezing my breasts.I was so fucking turned on I tore his top apart.Harry removed his shorts now only in his boxers.

"Take me"I dared to say.

"Jump"Harry commanded.
I obliged,we were both kissing each till we reached the bed.Harry threw me on it climbing on top of me.He found my sweet spot making me moan in pleasure.Gradually he made his way down sucking and blowing on my skin.I know he has marked me and it's going to be seen tomorrow,but I don't care,I am his and he is mine.Harry nibbled my nipples leaving few hickeys on my breasts making his way down.He removed my underwear throwing them away.Then he licked a strip from my clit entering one finger but immediately removing it.

"Lord,you are so wet for me darling"
He stood up removing his boxers,his manhood ready to enter me.Harry came up to kiss me and mumbled against my lips "Are you sure willow,I don't want you to do this just because" he asked for my assurance.Sincerity clear in his green orbs.

"Yes harry,I want it to be you"

"As you wish love"he said pecking my lips.He is so considerate about my feelings,I love it.I got a good man for myself I thought.

He grabbed a condom from the side table sliding it on his hard shaft.He pumped it a few times coming up to kiss me again.

He was staring down at me,giving me a serious look "It's going to hurt at start,but I promise it will soon change.If it's too much for you,you're
asking me to stop then and there,I don't wanna hurt you".

"Yes harry"I pecked his lips.

Harry positioned himself at my entrance,I felt his tip inserting me.Slowly he was half way through me.I admit it was hurting,but I want to connect with harry even if it hurts.Finally he was fully in and slowly pulled out of me.A tear slipped from my eye which Harry noticed.

"You're fine love,hold on for sometime"Harry said kissing my tear away.He entered me again and pulled out.He did this movement slowly for sometime and then my pain washed away,replaced with pleasure.I was now a moaning mess.

"Ahhh harry,fast!"I moaned.I was on cloud9.
He obliged and thrusted inside me fast.

"Fuck baby you're so tight"

I felt the pressure building in the pit of my stomach.
"Harry I'm going to cum"
Harry's thrusts were getting sloppy.

"Let it go babe"he whispered besides my ear still thrusting.

I came around Harry's dick screaming his name.After few seconds Harry released in the condom groaning my name and collapsed on top of me.We laid in the same position till we came down from our high.Harry pulled out and went to throw the condom.When he came back he pulled me in his arms kissing my forehead.

"Are you okay?"was the first thing he said.

"Ummhmm,A bit sore tho".

He nodded understanding.
"Did you enjoy it?"he then asked.

"Ohh yeah I did,don't know how I went this many years without it"I giggled.

"As much as I feel like a jerk saying this,I'm glad you didn't or else I would have not got this honour"he pecked my lips again and again.

"Harry"

"Yes love?"

"I'm glad it was you"I smiled looking up at him.We laid there for some time in silence.

"We should get you cleaned"Harry got out of the bed.

"Nooo,I'm too sore to walk till the bathroom"I whined.

"We don't have an option love,your lower region is covered in blood."

I looked down and blushed.Oh man.
"Ohh".

He laughed and picked me up bridal styles.I was really embarrassed.Harry sat me in the bath tub turning the faucet on.

"Relax for a bit,I'll bring our clothes and change the sheets real quick"he kissed my forehead and made his way out of the bathroom.

After some time Harry joined me,sitting against the bath tub with me between his legs.He washed my hair and body,me doing the same for him.After cleaning ourselves I got changed into one of Harry's shirt and boxers and harry was as usual only in his boxers.

Tonight I was the happiest girl in the world.I do not regret giving myself to Harry.Tonight I connected with Harry intimately and I cannot be more happy.Everything changed between us tonight.I know I made the right decision.Harrys head was laying on my chest while I played with his curls.I heard light snores and I knew harry was now sleeping.I kissed Harry's head and went to sleep.

They did it people!!!!!
Jdkehaksls ahhhhh.

I know most of my chapters end them going to sleep but it's just coincidence!

Hope you like it!

-Avi💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.6K 75
Anna Styles, an accomplished and well known architect, is stepping back from her high-profile job to focus on the family that she and her husband, Ha...
769K 16.2K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
50.8K 1.1K 26
Book number 2 on My boss My thoughts ran wild as I boarded my flight. "Are you okay?" A deep voice said beside me. "What? Sorry I wasn't paying at...
3.7M 80.7K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...