One night

Oleh gawdtillerr

Kalin and Myles fanfic Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
NOT AN UPDATE
NOT AN UPDATE
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Not an update
Part 40
#AskKaylan
Not an Update sorry
Part 41
NEW BOOK!
Thank You

Part 16

1K 33 3
Oleh gawdtillerr

Adrianna's POV

This doesn't make any sense to me! Why did Myles just straight out lie like that to me? He kissed me when he knew he was lying! "H-how could h-he" I whispered. Destiny and I were on our way home. Makiyah wanted to stay with Jake one more day and he offered to drive her back to our house tomorrow. "I'm sorry Adri I know you loved him a lot..." Destiny looked at my with sympathy. "Hey what about I go get some ice cream and you can set up some movies or netflix and we can have a lazy day?" I nodded my head in agreement. She left and I broke down crying. I ran to the bathroom looking through my cabinets then i came across a fresh blade. A leaned against the door and sat down. "It always comes down to this" I whispered. I cut myself 3 times and then i heard the front door open. Everything went black.

Destiny's POV

I walk into the house with 2 big tubs of ice cream. "Adri!" I walk around calling her name over and over. I walk over to the bathroom and try to open it but it's locked. I start banging on the door and I finally open it and I see something that kills me. I fall to the ground seeing my best friend with cuts on her wrist but she's past out. I drive her to the hospital as fast but safe as I can. I immediately call kalin and he is driving here right now.

Kalins POV

I get a call from Destiny telling me that Adrianna's in the hospital. I start crying when myles asks me what wrong and I just push him away because he caused all of this! I drive to hospital hesterically crying! I could never think that my sister would end up in the hospital! This is all myles fault! I run into the hospital but i don't see Destiny so she must be in the room. "Excuse me what room is Adrianna White in?" "Umm.. Mrs.White is in room... 253" I nodded my head and ran to her room. I walk in and see... my sister hook up... to rubes and machines. I start breaking down crying and destiny tried to comfort me but I just couldn't stop! I tell her I'm gonna be back later. I leave the hospital filled with rage. I was beyond pissed at this point!

A/N- What do you think Kalin is gonna do!? Uh-Oh! Guess you have to wait till next update! Which will be soon lol because I'm bored.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49.5K 258 41
A little fanfic about Mariah and Tessa
10.4K 388 67
Just more imagines and some updates on the guys. Enjoy! *REQUESTS CLOSED* Started-April 3, 2016 Completed-March 30, 2017
37.6K 2.2K 104
*I highly recommend reading Dysfunctional MP before reading this* Let's just say history repeats with the next generation....
65.8K 1.3K 40
Kylee-Rose Claire is a very known fangirl on twitter that is in love with Kalin and Myles, so when they ask her to go on tour with them her life will...