I Love You Since The Day I Me...

By Kaedo16

Mina's parent's decided to bring her back in korea with her sisters momo and sana. How will it turn out if a... More

Characters
A1
A1(2)
A1(3)
A1(4)
A1(5)
B1
B1(2)
NEW CHARACTERS!!!
B1(3)
B1(4)
B1(5)
C1
C1(2)
C1(4)
C1(5)

C1(3)

361 5 2
By Kaedo16

Dahyun's POV

After what happened earlier in our living room Hyung and Momo noona are so stressed they don't know what to do to the five.

"Hyung,I think we made a mistake" I said and gave me a confuse lookes "We yelled at them,especially you and me hyung we yelled at our brothers" I said to him "They deserve it, they've been naughty boys" Hyung said and I just sighed "I'm sorry for what I said to Tzuyu that he cheat" Momo noona said "What really happened to the two of you Mina?" Jeongyeon asked Mina "I saw him in the park with Elkie kissing each other" Mina said that makes us shocked "I'm sorry but Tzuyu can't cheat, we know that" I said "But he cheat Dahyun-ah" Momo said.

We stop talking when we saw them in the stairs staring at us and they look like they will go out

Before they could step out of our door Jeongyeon hyung called them "You five, where are you going?" He asked with his calm voice and Chaeyoung turn to look at him "None of your business hyung" He said and entered at Tzuyu car.

"They are starting to change hyung, especially Tzuyu" I said to Jeongyeon nad he just sighed.

Someone opened the door and we saw them with Lisa and Lisa whispered something to Tzuyu but we didn't hear.

"Why is Lisa here?" I asked them "We have a sleepover, why somethings wrong?" Tzuyu said while looking at me "Make sure you'll not drink again" Jeongyeon said and they just smirked except for Lisa.

"Aishh, can't take it anymore. I need to talk to them" Jeongyeon said "Don't, let them think first" Nayeon said and Hyung just sighed.

"Let's just watch some movue to ease our minds tho" I said "Me and Nayeon will eat first" and they go do the dinig room to eat while us we watched action movies.

While we're watching we saw them walking towards the dining room with Lisa, we stared at then but they just ignored and continue to walked..

Minutes have passed we saw Tzuyu going upstairs followed by the others leaving Jihyo and Nayeon noona behind.

While watching Nayeon and Jihyo noona walked towards us and said "Guys, let's talk first, let's just watch later" Nayeon noona said and I turn off the TV.

"What is it noona?" I asked her "About earlier, I think we shouldn't shout at them" Nayeon noona said "Why not?, the don't know how to respect now, they even shout at us" Jeongyeon hyung said "Because we shout at them first Jeongyeon" Nayeon noon said while looking at him "So what now?" Sana asked her "Let them think first, let's give them a space" Jihyo noona said.

While talking I saw my brothers and the others walking towards us and then, I nudge Jeongyeon hyung to stop talking and we looked at them.

"Nayeon  and Jihyo noona can we talk?" Chae said and we looked at Nayeon and Jihyo noona and they just nod their heads and they followed them.

When they finished talking we saw Lisa and Chaeyoung going upstairs and we saw Jihyo and Nayeon noona walking towards us.

"What did they say?" Momo asked them "Amm, so Chaeng told us that Tzuyu doesn't want to be here so they decided to stay to Jackson's house" Jihyo noona said "Jackson?, why there?" Jeongyeon asked them while holding onto his waist "He offered" Nayeon noona said and I just nod my head.

We're all standing in the living room and we saw Chaeyoung with his suitcase walking towards us.

"Do you really want to stay at Jackson's house?" Jeongyeon asked him "No,I'm doing this for Tzuyu we're helping him to forget everything." Chae said while looking at us.

Then we saw the others walking towards us and Tzuyu looking at us with no emotion in his face.

"Are you sure about this Tzuyu?" I asked him "I'm sure" He said and I nod my head "We understand, but I hope you stop drinking" Jeongyeon said and they nod their heads.

Before they could they out of our door someone suddenly called him and we recognize her voice and, Tzuyu and the others turn their backs and they saw Jihyo noona running towards them.

"TZUYU" Jihyo noona shouted while running towards them and then we saw her running towards to Tzuyu and hugged him while saying "Comeback here when you're ok now huh?" Jihyo noona said and Tzuyu nod his head and they step out in our house.

"Amm, it's going to be a long day without them huh" Nayeon noona said while looking at us "Hmm, let's just continue to watch and Noona stop crying like a baby HAHAHA" I said while looking at Jihyo noona "Yah, his like my baby brother" Jihyo noona said as she sit down in the couch "Baby brother ah" Jeongyeon hyung said with a smirk in his face.

Then we just watched some movies while eating until I got a message from Jennie noona.

Nini~

Yow Dahyun ah

Oh noona why?

Our principal told me to text
some students that our class will
start tomorrow because our school
is done

Hmm kk, see you tom Jen

Ok, btw I already text Lisa since he is
with his SQUAD

Hmm ok byee

Byeee

After texting her I turn off my phone and I stand up to turn of the TV.

"Why did you turn it off?" Hyung asked me while crossing his arms "Jen texted me she said that we have a class tomorrow because are school is now ok, Lisa and the others already know about this so don't worry" I said while looking at them "Hmm then let's sleep now, it's already 9pm" Momo noona said while and we walked to our own rooms.

Next Day (Still Dahyun's POV)

I woke up early than the others and I enter the bathroom to take a shower and to brush my teeth.

After taking a shower and I opened my closet and get my uniforms and wear then then I fixed my neck tie since we boys have a next tie.

I go downstairs and go to our kitchen and cook our breakfast, while I'm preparing our breakfast I saw Jihyo noona wearing her uniform and walking towards me.

"Oh noona, you're awake morning" I said while preparing our breakfast "Morning too, let me help you Dahyun ah" Jihyo noona said but I shook my head telling her just to sit.

"Morning Guys" I said while looking at the others wearing their uniforms "Morning Dahyun and Jihyo" Nayeon noona said and they sit in the table.

After eating our breakfast we saw our driver inside our waiting for us and we entered at our car.

"Mr.Kyun you can have your day off for 2 months and spend your time with your family" Jeongyeon hyung said and our driver nod his head.

We arrived at our school and as we get out in our car then we walked in hallway then we saw our basketball court full of students then, we walked towards to our basketball court to see what's happening and we saw our brothers and the others with Jay Squad punching each other.

Then Hyung run through the crowd and we followed him so we can stop them from what they are doing.

"ALL OF THE STUDENTS GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Jihyo noona shouted and the students followed her.

Then we saw Jeongyeon hyung trying to move Tzuyu from Jun K body, because Tzuyu is sitting in Jun K body while punching him.

Jeongyeon hyung succesfuly remove Tzuyu fron Jun K body and I pushed the other so they can stop fighting.

"Why are you punching each other huh?!" Jeongyeon hyung asked them with a pissed tone "Asked them, they started it first!" Nickhun said while wiping his blood on his face "What happened?!" Jeongyeon hyung asked the Chaeyoung and the others "They started it first, we're just walking in our hallway then Taecyeon and Nickhun suddenly pushed Lisa and Jackson without any reason" Chae said while wiping his blood then the girls grab their handkerchief to wipe the boys blood in their faces "But you pushed us too remember" Jun K said "Yes we pushed you because you suddenly punched Tzuyu!" Jackson said while glaring at them "BECAUSE HIS A BITCH! TRYING TO GET ALL THE GIRLS HERE" TAECYEON SHOUTED AT THEM "YOU DARE TO CALL MY BROTHER A BITCH" Chae shouted while running towards to Taecyeon but I quickly stop him from running "ENOUGH! YOU FOUR GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS NOW!" Jihyo noona shouted at them then they just glared at us and left.

"And you six we're going to talk later meet us at out top floor breaktime" Jihyo noona said then they just nod their heads and left us.

"Its starting argh!" Hyung said with frustration tone "Calm down, let's talk about this later." I said then we go to our own class.

As we entered we saw Park group with his friends glaring at them and they just glared back.

As we sit on our seat we saw two unfamiliar girls walking towards us.

"Hmm? Who are you?" I asked them one of the girl answered "Amm Hi I'm Shin Yuna and beside me is Choi Jisu you can call her Lia" The girl name Yuna said "Oh Hi Yuna and Jisu" Chaeng said as he offered his hand to them and they gladly accept it.

"So, Why do you want to talk to my brothers?" I asked them "We just want to say thank you for saving us the day that we almost got kidnapped" The girl name Lia said and I looked at them with a confused face.

"So its the two of you? The one that we save that day?" Tzuyu asked them "Y-yes, sorry for causing troubles to the both of you" Lia said while stuttering "Oh it's ok, don' be sorry, we just did what we had to do" Tzuyu said with a smile on his face "Tzuyu's right, no need to be sorry" Chae said "Just tell us if we have to do something to thank you for saving us" Yuna said with a smile and Lia nod her head.

Then I looked at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung and they're looking at each other with a smirk on their faces.

"Oh actually we want you to do something for us" Chaeng said with a smile on his face and we all looked at him with a confused faces except for Tzuyu.

"What is it?" Yuna asked him " Its simple, just be friends with us, its simple right?" Tzuyu said with a smile "Is it ok? I mean Chou's are famous here same with your others friends" Yuna said "We're still human, no need to worry ok?" Chae said with assuring tone "Oh ok if you said so, but what should we call you?" Lia said "How old are you two?" Chae asked them "I'm 16 years old and Lia unnie is 19 years old" Yuna said "Then you can call us oppa" Tzuyu said and we all looked shocked "If you said so o-oppa, we have other friends too so basically we're five" Lia said "Invite them later at our breaktime,meet us at top floor " I said to them and they just nod.

Tzuyu's POV

Its our breaktime now and we decided to meet at the too floor along with our new friends.

"Hey,they're waiting for us let's go now" Dahyun hyung said and we followed him to the top floor.

As we arrived at the top floor we saw Jeongyeon hyung with the others and with the three unfamiliar figure to us.

"Oh you guys here with new friends ah, we have new friends too" Jeongyeon hyung said then we saw Yuna and Lia talking with the three.

"Amm, do you know each other Lia?" I asked Lia "Yes oppa,we're friends with them I mean bestfriend" Lia said then I saw them looking at the both of us.

"What are you looking at?" I asked them "Did she just called you OPPA?" Momo noona asked emphasizing the word OPPA "Lia and Yuna called us oppa" Chae said and I just nod my head "Not fair Tzuyu!, You don't let us called you Oppa" Nayeon noona shouted "Because we're not ok remember?" I said with a smirk "Ey!, let's not fight let's solve this" Jeongyeon hyung said "Sorry Tzuyu and the others" Momo and Sana noona said "We're sorry too Tzuyu" Jeongyeon hyung said "Fine fine fine, we're good now. BUT we'll be stayinh in jackson's house for 1 week" I said and they just nod and hugged us.

"Btw, can you introduce them to us?" Chae said to Hyung "Ah ye ye" Jeongyeon hyung said "My name is Lee Chaeryoung,you can call me Chaeryoung" The name girl Chaeryoung said "My name is Hwang Yeji,call me Yeji" The girl name Yeji said "My name is Shin Ryujin, Ryujin and Yuna is not my sister just same surname" The girl anme Ryujin said.

"Well, My name is Chou Tzuyu" I said "And my name is Chou Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung said and we both looked at each other then faced them again "You can call us OPPA" We both said emphasizing the word OPPA "Ok oppa" The three girl said "Yah! Not fair you're not letting js called you two oppa only Dahyun and Jeongyeon" Momo said while crossing her arms "Ok ok,you can call us oppa too noona" I said with a smirk

We decided to eat at the top floor with my group called The Boys and the other until we heard some foot stepped

"CHOU TZUYU!!" Someone shouted my name then suddenly punched me in my face really hard causing for me to fall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE, I'M TIRED FOR SOME REASONS HEHEHE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️