❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

-shinkai tarafından

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... Daha Fazla

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A

2.1K 59 34
-shinkai tarafından

[A/n: Who would you pick? Soraru or Mafumafu? :3]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(U/n) = utaite name
(F/P) = favourite Pokémon
(R/P) = random Pokémon
(F/c) = favourite colour
(F/f) = favourite food
(R/f) = random food
(F/s) = favourite AtR song
(R/s) = random AtR song
≫────··•••··────≪

You are a new utaite that recently collaborated with Soraru and Mafumafu many times already.

Due to this, the three of you often spend time together either composing songs or playing video games in Mafumafu's apartment.

But today, he invited you, along with Soraru, to take the challenges he often posts on both Nico Nico Douga and YouTube.

Once you arrived in his apartment, Soraru was already there, slacking off on the sofa.

"Good morning, Soraru-san!" you greeted him.

He just hummed in response.

You dropped your bag on the floor and sat beside him.

"So, Mafu-kun is late again, huh?" You tried starting a conversation.

"He's always like that. I shouldn't have come here on the specific time he set," he sighed, slowly moving himself to get a more comfortable position.

You were about to say something when the door slammed open.

"I'm sorry, I'm late!!" There came Mafumafu, breathing heavily as he closed the door behind him.

He plopped on the sofa, on the space beside you.

"Ah... Let me breathe for a while... I'm too exhausted to start just yet!"

"It's alright, Mafu-kun. Take your time."

"You're 23 minutes late," Soraru said, not averting his gaze from his watch.

Mafumafu immediately sat upright. "I'm so, so, very sorry, Soraru-san. (Y/n)-chan." He bowed his head.

You elbowed Soraru. "How rude of you to say that, Soraru-san!" you whispered, but Mafumafu still heard it.

"No. Soraru-san is right. I was late. I'm sorry."

"Uh..." You want to stop them, so you decided to bring up why they are there, in Mafumafu's apartment.

"Hey, aren't we here to record? Well, we should start now!"

The younger male hugged you. "(Y/n)-chan is right! We are here to record, Soraru-san!"

He stood up and started setting the video cam. Once done, he ran beside you and started the video.

"Hello, everyone! This is Mafumafu and..."

"Soraru~"

"And (U/n)!"

"So, I know that you all know who (U/n)-chan is. We, me and Soraru-san, recently had collaborations with her. Right, Soraru-san?"

"Mm. It was nice working with her."

"Yeah. (U/n)-chan has a nice voice."

You felt your cheeks heat up from their compliments. "Th-Thank you."

"So! We will start now." Mafumafu turned to you. "(U/n)-chan, did you do what I asked you to do?"

"Of course!" You took your phone out.

Yesterday, he asked you to make five questions about yourself. And that gave you an idea of what the three of you will do in the video.

"Five questions, all complete!" you giggled.

"Today, we'll be having a guessing game. I call it, 'How Much Do You Know Your New Collab Partner'! Yay!!"

"Eh?" Soraru seemed confused. "You mean, we will answer those questions? Us?"

"Yes. We've been spending time with her this past few weeks. I'm sure she won't put questions that we cannot answer there." After saying that, Mafumafu stood up to get two whiteboards and markers. He gave one to Soraru.

"(U/n), you should sit in the middle." The older male tapped the space beside him.

"Okay!"

Once positioned, you asked them, "Ready?"

"Ready~/Yes~"

"Okay! Question number one: Who is my favourite Pokémon?" You glanced at them.

Mafumafu suddenly perked up and quickly wrote his answer.

As for Soraru, he kept on tapping his marker on the whiteboard.

"I always use this Pokémon when we're battling in Sword and Shield," you gave them a hint.

Once Soraru finished writing his answer, you finally revealed yours.

"On three, you two reveal your answers! Three... Two... One!"

Mafumafu answered with (F/P), while Soraru goes with (R/P).

"Aw... Soraru-san," you called. "You didn't remember our battle where I cried when (F/P) fainted."

"Oh? I'm correct?" Mafumafu asked, shocked that his guess was right.

"That's one point for Mafumafu-kun! Yay!" You turned to the older male, "Good luck on the next round, Soraru-san!"

"(U/n), are there any punishments?" Soraru asked.

You shrugged. "I don't know. Come to think of it, Mafu-kun didn't mention any punishments."

Mafumafu thought of it for a while, then finally made up his mind. "The loser will spend more time with (U/n)-chan because that someone doesn't know much about her." He looked at you. "Is that okay with you, (U/n)-chan?"

You chuckled. "Of course! That's more than okay!"

"It's settled then!"

"Let's continue with question number 2: What is my favourite colour?"

"Eh?/Huh?" They both turned to you.

"What's with the shocked expression?"

"You never mentioned anything about your favourite colour!" Mafumafu whined.

"You didn't notice?"

"Notice what?"

"I always wear the same colour jacket! You didn't notice that?!"

Soraru shook his head, while Mafumafu scratched the back of his head.

They then proceeded to answer. When it's time to reveal the correct answer...

"You two got it both wrong," you pouted. "I'm always wearing a (F/c) jacket, remember? Try scrolling on our previous pictures together!"

"E-Eh? I didn't know." Soraru then took his phone out and looked for their pictures. "She's right."

"Hmph. Nevermind that. Let's proceed with question number 3: What is my favourite food? Go!!"

It didn't take long for them to answer that question.

"So let's start with Mafumafu-kun!"

He showed you his answer. "This! I am confident with this! You always make (R/f), so I thought this was your favourite."

"Mm-hmm... Okay." You then turned to Soraru, "How about you, Soraru-san?"

"I don't know. This just entered my mind because I always see you eating this." The word (F/f) is written on his whiteboard.

"So, the correct answer is... SORARU-SAN GOT ONE POINT!"

"EH?!" The shock was written on Mafumafu's face. "But you always make (R/f)! Are you serious?"

You scratched the back of your neck. "Yes, I always make (R/f), just because it was the easiest one to prepare. Well, at least, that's what I think. But Soraru-san is correct, so one point goes to you, Soraru-san!"

"This is getting pretty exciting..." the older mumbled. A small smile crept its way on his lips.

"Question number 4: What is my favourite AtR song! Write your answers now!"

"Now, that's kinda hard..." Soraru tapped his marker on the table. "Only AtR?"

"Yep! Only AtR. I always play this song when I feel down. I love everything about it."

"This! I know it's this one!" Mafumafu smirked.

Once done...

"Okay! Pens up! What's your answer, Mafumafu-kun? You seemed too confident just a while ago."

"I know it's this! This is everyone's favourite!" He showed you his answer, (R/s).

"Oh?" Soraru's eyes widened. "We have the same answer. He turned his whiteboard, and written on it was the same as Mafumafu.

"Both of you are... WRONG!"

"Eh?/Ha?"

"My favourite is (F/s)." You faced Mafumafu, "And maybe, I'm not a part of that 'everyone'," you giggled.

"So, we both have one point," Soraru said as he erased his answer on the whiteboard.

"May the best man win, Soraru-san!" Mafumafu stuck his hand out to shake hands with the older.

Soraru accepted it and smirked.

"Final question: I want to collab with who? GO!"

"Wait. What?" Soraru threw you a confused look.

"Who is, or ARE, the persons I want to collab with?" you smirked. "Now, who? Who will it be~?" you hummed.

Answering took only a few seconds. They slammed their whiteboards at the same time, startling you from scrolling with your phone.

"Done already?"

"Yes, of course!/This one is easy!"

"Okay! In three... Two... One... Now!"

"It's me! Mafumafu!/Soraru!"

Both of them got into a staring contest for a few minutes but were interrupted when you burst out laughing.

"What in the actual— HAHAHA! Y-You really... You really have the guts to answer yourselves. It's too... It's just too... Pfft— hahaha!"

"What's the answer anyway, (U/n)?" Soraru asked.

"It's me, right?" Mafumafu smiled.

"No."

They both frowned. Hearing that they're not the answer made them feel disappointed.

"No, because my answer is AtR." You smiled. "Yes, I had collabs with you two, but I want to have another one with all three of us in it." You blushed with what you just said.

"That's all?" Soraru asked.

You answered with a nod.

"That's a great idea, (U/n)!" Mafumafu clapped his hands. "We should do that sometime!"

You faced the camera and spoke, "Now, let us know the results!" You turned to the two. "So, both of you... got one point."

Soraru chuckled. "What should we do with that then?"

"There are no winners! Yay!" The younger seemed to be happy that he had lost. "Which means, WE GET TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH (U/n)-CHAN! YEAH!" he cheered.

Soraru followed with a not-so-energetic yell. "Yeah...~"

"So, that's all, everyone! Thanks for watching!" Mafumafu then turned the camera off.

He ran to you and tackled you with a hug. "(Y/n)~ Let's play video games!"

Soraru grabbed your arm. "No. We should rest first. I'm tired..."

You giggled. "How about we rest first before playing, yes?"

"(Y/n)'s right. We should follow her since we both lost..." The older said, followed by a yawn.

And just like that, you spent the whole week with the two.

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: Hey, there! Merry Christmas, everyone! I know, this sucks. This chapter was actually rushed. But I hope you liked it, @G-Light!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Thanks for all the support!

If you have any requests, just comment them on the first chapter. Thank you! And see you on the next part!]

≫────··•••··────≪
Mafumafu x Reader x Soraru

Q&A

Requested by: G-Light

12/25/19
≫────··•••··────≪

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.3K 1.2K 36
₊❏❜ ⌇ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 ࿔₊° ↳ ❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
1.2K 20 6
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵...
11.1K 240 37
Oc x gojo *✧・゚:╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗・゚: * *✧ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 �...
560 15 6
ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ﹙ғ﹚ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ: ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ɴꜱꜰᴡ, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ...