You're My Flower || Tom Riddle

By emxwrites

◦•●◉✿ A Tom Riddle Fanfiction ✿◉●•◦ ( characters, places and some scenes belonged to J.K Rowling ❤️) "Becau... More

Chapter 1: The Handshake
Chapter 2 : Sorting Time
Chapter 3 : Potions Goes Wrong
Chapter 4 : Trick Or Treat
Chapter 5 : White Camelia Flowers
Chapter 6: Presents For You
Chapter 7: Christmas Suprise
Chapter 8: The First Valentine
Chapter 9: A Hug Of Goodbye
Chapter 10: A Letter
Chapter 11: Crush?
Chapter 13: A New Name
Chapter 14: A Mistake
Chapter 15: A Sad Valentine
Chapter 16: Deaf
Chapter 17: I Missed You, Dad
Chapter 18: Brianna
Chapter 19: The Guardian
Chapter 20: Helping A Friend
Chapter 21: Confess
Chapter 22: Good Luck
Chapter 23: See You Soon
Chapter 24: Doubts
Chapter 25: Crash Land
Chapter 26: Take Care
Chapter 27: Cuddling
Chapter 28: Interrupted
Chapter 29: An Attack
Chapter 30: Just An Injury
Chapter 31: Sneaking Out
Chapter 32: Voices For Flowers
Chapter 33: A Bit Drunk
Chapter 34: A Dive
Chapter 35: Lost A Bit
Chapter 36: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 37: Dance Steps
Chapter 38: The Perfect Dress
Chapter 39: Moonlight Waltz
Chapter 40: You Can't Leave
Chapter 41: Just A Kiss
Chapter 42: Star Gazing
Chapter 43: A Chat With Mom
Chapter 44: A Date With You
Chapter 45: Almost Expelled
Chapter 46: Caught
Chapter 47: I'm Going Away
Chapter 48: Murderer
Chapter 49: Return
Chapter 50: Heartbroken
Chapter 51: The Proposal
Chapter 52: I'm Sorry
Chapter 53: Sacrifice
Chapter 54: His Words
Chapter 55: A Chance
Chapter 56: Turning Back
Chapter 57: In Your Arms
Chapter 58: I Do
Chapter 59: Affection
Chapter 60: Happy Ending
Thank You!

Chapter 12: A Choice

7.7K 264 91
By emxwrites

The first few weeks began and the stress that overtook her mind was starting to increase. Her friends, Rebecca and Julia had began to make permanent rules for Emily, stating that she wasn't allowed to be with Tom. They had threatened her by putting their friendship on the line, and Emily had no choice but to agree.

"Listen to Connor! He's telling the truth! Perhaps charming boy isn't at all charming!" Rebecca threw her a pillow.

"Tom isn't bad!" Emily said in desperation, catching the fluffy thing in her arms.

"He is! Come to think of it, I realised that he's suspicious all the time - how come you've never felt it?"

"You don't have prove!"

"Don't you see, Emily? If something happened to you, we'll all be in trouble! Riddle will do bad things to us!"

"He won't - I'll tell him not to!"

"Please! For the sake of us, alright?" Julia spoke softly.

She sighed. "Fine.. But I don't know if I can do this for as long as you want me to. You don't understand how hard it is, to not look at him whenever I passed by, and to not talked to him whenever I had a chance to do it! Im struggling with almost everything, and my Potions! I haven't had any idea what the lessons are, just - urgh!"

"It's going to be okay," Rebecca comforted her.

"I wished it would."

******
Emily couldn't sleep that night. She stayed awake, watching the leaves rustled outside the windowsill and felt her stomach growled. She barely ate anything before she went to bed - and her thoughts were swirling.

Emily missed him. She walked past him, without casting a glance and didn't make any eye contact. She hated doing it, but her friends had persisted her. She still liked Connor, even if he started all this ridiculous thing. What was she going to do?

Emily put on her robes and tied her hair into double french braids because they were rather messy. Slinging her backpack over her shoulder, she slouched as she walked outside to bump into Connor.

"Oh, Er, hello! Didn't see you there - you don't look too well. Everything alright?"

"Hm? Oh yes, everything's fine -" and her eyes quickly flashed to the right side of the corridor. Tom was talking to a girl, and she quickly handed him a little present which was probably meant for something.

"Emily?" he waved a hand in front of her.

"What - oh, yeah, everything's fine.."

"You don't look fine to me," Connor pressed the back of his hand on her forehead. Emily blushed at his sudden action.

"I don't have fever," and lowered her gaze to his outfit. It was hufflepuff's quidditch robes, the colour of butter yellow and soot black together.

"You're joining the team?"

He smiled proudly at the mention of the wizarding sport, "Yes, there's a try out after classes today!"

"Well - good luck! Don't slip off your broom - and do wear gloves!"

Connor smirked, "Well I guess you do care a lot about me!"

Emily opened her mouth to say something in defence, but it hung open like a gaping fish. "What? I mean - you're my friend, right?"

He laughed. "Yes of course. Oh - er," he dropped his voice into a whisper, "How are things between you and Riddle?"

"I -" her voice faltered, "I haven't talked to him, Connor. I wanted to. My friends said that I should stop hanging with him like a dog tagging with its owner. I just - I don't know what to do."

He scratched his head, "Your friends are right. They're preventing you from danger, Emily. You won't regret after stopping your relationship with teacher's pet."

"How can you be sure?" she hugged the books tighter against her chest, "He was my best friend."

"Don't think too much about it. You'll do great!"

She nodded her head a little, looking down at her shiny, black shoes.

"Hey, you can watch me play for the first time. I'm going for the role of seeker."

"Seeker?"she said, astonished.

"I know. But if you noticed, I'm pretty fast," he grinned widely, "So, you're coming?"

"Oh, I think I -"

"She won't be going."

The voice made her heart almost skipped a beat. Emily knew the owner of it. That smooth, deep tone she longed to hear during the holidays when she wanted someone to talk to.

Connor had turned his grin into a deep scowl. He obviously despised him a lot. "What do you want, Riddle? It's her choice, not yours."

Tom stepped forward from behind, taking his time as if he was savouring the moment. "Really?" he made a surprising tone, "Hadn't Emily told you she had to study in the library today?"

He looked at him, not believing a word, "Apparently her face doesn't show it. Emily hadn't talked to you for weeks, and you didn't bother to do so. Why not continue this way? Just leave her alone!"

"Oh I would," Tom took a menacing step forward, "But how do you know she hasn't contact me? And I'm sure Emily here wouldn't waste her time spilling all her secrets to a boy she barely knows. Isn't that right?" he stroked her hair gently.

"Emily! Come on, let's go!" Connor pulled her arm but she wriggled it out, far from his reach.

"I'm sorry, Connor, I'd actually planned to study with Tom at the library. I promise I'll watch your matches some time later."

He widened his eyes, "What? But I thought -"

"Please. I'll be alright," she gave him a small smile.

"Well didn't you heard her? She'll appreciate it a lot when you bring glory to Hufflepuff, is that correct?"

The way he had with words! They flowed out beautifully from his tongue, she thought to herself. Had Tom got better in lying?

Connor looked at them unsurely, then turned away and walked off. Emily watched him dissappearead to a corridor and bowed her head, not wanting to see his face. She hadn't got the courage to confront him now.

Emily raised her head a little, "I -I- My friends - Connor -" she stopped stuttering and lowered her head again, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

Not this again! Emily hated it when he questioned her why she was apolagizing all the time. She didn't need to explain herself!

"I'm sorry for everything - I thought it would be better if you weren't with me. My friends said that you'll hurt me, and I'm putting all of them in danger. I'm really sorry, Tom."

"Interesting,"he looked away.

"I know you're mad at me. I didn't mean to - I just - I thought perhaps you'd change your mind about me -"

"I'm not mad."

She looked up, teary eyed, "You're not?"

"No."

"T-then, d-do you forgive me, Tom?"

He had to smile. "Why yes.." he stroked her hair again. They were long and soft, and her brown hair curled beautifully at the end of her braids.

Emily let out a sob, then spread her arms to hug him tightly. How she missed that smell coming off his robes and that strange feeling, like the world around her had to pause - everything felt good in his arms.

She pulled away quickly, even if she had wanted to stay longer - and bit her lips in embarrassment.

"Library.. Just like the year before. See you later," Tom turned his back on her and made small footsteps down to the dungeons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.4K 60
Avalon Malfoy. You were the first person to ever make me feel something. I was afraid, confused on how a little girl could make me feel emotions when...
1K 56 12
"It's very confusing being your friend..." Mattheo said embarrassed. "So, instead of doing something foolish I did this... " "What do you mean, 'so...
18.2K 827 77
As orphans, you and Tom Riddle have more in common than having no parental figures in your lives. One day, it turns out that you, too, can use magic...
259K 5.9K 27
It's a Tom Riddle fanfic obvi... •SHITTY DESCRIPTION ACTIVATED• Tom Marvolo Riddle has no heart. At least, that is how it seems. And he is complete...