Underneath the mistletoe SKEP...

By ABrownPersonXx

This is a only one part story of them in christmas, meeting in person, with others, and coming to a scenario... More

n/a
Skeppy's idea
discussion
Before december 25th
The MEET up
Just a little 'warm up'
[Everyone liked that]
december 25// CHRISTMAS EVE
End? N/A
End
y'all [n/a]
why did i made this

Us under the mistletoe

7K 271 633
By ABrownPersonXx

Merry Late christmas Guys :)🎄💖
_______________

They finally came to a closed park and sat on the bench, fortunately it didn't snowed very much and they were wearing enough clothes to comfort them from the cold. The fireworks already began, it came from the Navy pier which wasn't that very far from their current location. The atmosphere were bright, as the fireworks spark at the vivid night sky.

There was a pinecone tree near on where they're sitting and it was decorated with christmas lights. They wondered why it was still on, but they just soon shrugged it off.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Bad sighs as he question skeppy, both of them gazes to the bright view of fireworks.

"Psh. Its just normal fireworks." Skeppy rolls his eyes out of pompousness.

"Awh Come on, but its still beautiful, right?" Bad argues.

"Yes, yes. But its still normal fireworks"

Badboyhalo huffed from skeppy's conclusion. "Then what would be the purpose of coming here if you're not mesmerizing the fireworks?"

Skeppy sighs, before answering
"Well. I just wanted to question you some things". Badboyhalo let out a small "oh?" From that.

"Yeah well.. Its about the thing you were 'hiding', like a few weeks ago." Skeppy started.

"Okay. I thought that subject is done." says Bad

"Its not done if its still a secret" Skeppy softly spoke. Badboyhalo knew that skeppy is being serious with this subject, he felt his own palms sweat under his mittens.

"would you be so kind to tell me this 'secret'?" Skeppy primly continues.
Badboyhalo didn't had any chance to avoid that question. His mind was rambling about it, so he had no choice but to reluctantly answer his own favor.

"Well.. This is pretty unusual, but.. When you first planned the 'meet up' thing I started to get nervous about meeting you. So that's why I hesitated to come with you guys. But I know accepting your request would make you happy, Zak." Badboyhalo explains sincerely. Seemingly embarrassed from what he said, he looks away.

Skeppy nodded from what bad explained, but his question wasn't still fully answered "Wait, so why are you nervous? I know that you have been acting weird around me, but what would be the reason" Skeppy questions.

Badboyhalo bit his lip from that. He couldn't tell him how he felt, It'll make skeppy weirded out if Badboyhalo tell him everything. About his blooming feelings.

"Bad. Don't be afraid to tell me everything, Im your bestfriend." Skeppy comforts Bad and puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Well..?" Skeppy waits for his friend's answer.

"I-i.. Its because.. I like you, Zak"  Bad finally utters it all.
"Well, of course you'd like me, Im your best frie-"

"As in like-like, Skeppy. Its embarrassing to admit it but, I think its almost something as not platonic" Bad cuts him off, seemingly answering his heart out.

Skeppy was silent as he blinked. But then he smiles

"Bad. I already know that you do. It's so obvious" Skeppy chuckled. Badboyhalo was taken aback at what skeppy said, but at the same time agreeing to it. "Well. Im sorry if I said that. We can still act that I didn't say anything." Bad stammers, now looking from being flushed.

Skeppy chuckles, "Why would we?"

At that moment, Bad widen his eyes "What?" Was all he could utter. Bad looked up at skeppy

"I never told you this but, I never said I didn't like you. As in like-like as well." Skeppy softly says, in full sincerity.

Badboyhalo blushed from what skeppy said. "Skeppy. You know you're never serious right?"

"Is that why you couldn't tell me?" Skeppy asks

"I thought you wouldn't feel the same way. I thought that we only value our friendship."

"Yeah, but you're always hitting on me."
Badboyhalo chuckled "Oh my goodness. YOU were the one flirting with me"

Skeppy giggles "I guess I couldn't help it." Skeppy blushes from what he said, he felt a bit flustered from that.

"Im glad we finally confessed on each other. I nearly died from telling you this." Both of them chuckles.

"Somehow me too" skeppy agrees.

"So how are we gonna tell A6d about this?" Skeppy questions.

"Nah. He wouldn't know."

"Really, because I know he had been spying on us." Skeppy grins smugly.

"WH- oh my goodness No he didnt, he did not!" Badboyhalo tries to deny that fact. Its actually not a lie that A6d already knew that both of them had actual chemistry. Even from the beginning of the ship. I guess you could call A6d the wingman.

Skeppy laughed "Dude, he's been literally leaving us together, you know."

Badboyhalo's face blushed more. He was feeling agitated again, but he also liked it, as always he wouldn't want to end it. Now that they're finally alone on christmas eve. Badboyhalo began to smile from that. skeppy notices it and stopped laughing, he suddenly grabbed Badboyhalo on the cheeks.

"AWWW you're smiling again." skeppy awed, as it made Badboyhalo pouts. But Badboyhalo seeing skeppy grinning made it so unfair for him. 'He's so much cuter' as bad thought. It gave him butterflies in his stomach again.

"That's not fair, you're the cute one, you short muffin." Bad smirks as it made skeppy the pouting one. "NOOooO don't call me that." Skeppy whines, making bad smile from how adorable skeppy was acting. "Don't frown you muffin" bad laughs, skeppy faked cry, "no no no. Stop crying skeppy." Bad suddenly pulls skeppy close in a hug.

"M-m-much, better" skeppy faked stutter from his fake cry. "There. There" Bad pats skeppy's back. "I like it this way. I wanna be close to you" skeppy whispers on bad's face as it made his face red from such a statement. "Me too"

Both of them pulled away then skeppy rested his head on Bad's shoulder. "Fireworks is actually beautiful" Skeppy softly says.

"I know right, they're better when you're around with your special one."

"Touché" skeppy giggles.

"You know. I love Christmas because of the joy, and positive spirit. I helped a woman earlier, she smiled at me, and I knew that she was very thankful at that moment. It made me smile to see her happy at a holiday like this. Isn't Christmas amazing?" Badboybalo Spoke.

"Yeah. Its amazing, and because I get to see you too." Both of them smiled.

Suddenly, skeppy was looking at the fireworks that was shooting so high at the sky that he glanced upwards, and saw it. Behind there bench was the pine tree. It had a mistletoe on it, and that mistletoe was above on both of them.

Skeppy smirked, "Hey bad."

"Yeah?" Bad questions as skeppy points above them, Bad widen his eye as he realized.

Both of them stared at each other, Bad was blushing and was looking away.
Skeppy chuckled, "Oh come on don't tell me you don't want to"

"It's, I mean if you want to." Bad stammers.

Skeppy just smiles, before grabbing Bad's face, slowly connecting their lips together. both of their chest were pounding from the fast heart beat.
As fire works sparks and shines at the atmosphere. They thought that it was the most amazing thing that they've ever experience, finally letting out what they truly feel and finally touching their lips on each other.

Both of them made a passionate, heated make out section, satisfaction filled their minds. It lasted for almost 5 minutes as they pulled out of the kiss, they looked at each other, red-faced. "That. That was amazing." Skeppy uttered, still couldn't believe that it happened.

Bad smiles, there's full of love, almost lust in their eyes, especially skeppy's.

__

They went inside their hotel room, seemingly exhausted. As both of them sees A6d still in his sleeping position, They chuckled at each other.

They both prepared for themselves to sleep, as they finally plopped onto their beds. "Goodnight, Skeppy." Bad smiles.

"I love you" was all skeppy could say as he quickly wrapped himself in his sheets. Bad just giggled at that then laying himself to sleep.

"Uh.. Bad?"

Badboyhalo yawns opening his almost closed eyes "Yeah?"

"Uhm.." Skeppy seemed reluctant to his own favor. "Can I sleep with you?"

"You wanna sleep together?"

Skeppy nodded. "Of course you muffin." Bad replies

Skeppy let out a grin and grabbed his pillow and puts it next to bad's. As skeppy layed next to bad, he whispered "good night, And I love you" Bad blushes "I love you too." As skeppy suddenly kisses bad on the nose.

Both of them cuddled under their cover, as both of them enjoyed each others comfort, and finally drifting off to sleep.

__________________
Yay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...
284K 5.9K 51
(Cover by me!) Don't read this if you get very triggered and gets very uncomfortable. This is a warning. (OLD BOOK BUT THABK TOU FOR 200K+ READS!) T...
132K 5.5K 22
I don't know how it happened; one day he hated me, and the next he was crying in my arms.. but why? 𝗧π—ͺ: 𝗦𝗧π—₯π—’π—‘π—š π—Ÿπ—”π—‘π—šπ—¨π—”π—šπ—˜. π— π—˜π—‘π—§π—”π—Ÿ...
5.9K 134 19
I've never made a Skephalo book before so I hope you enjoy it! After reading Geppy|Skephalo and ABSOLUTELY adoring it got inspiration to make this. N...