Only His | (Book 1) 18+

By thenuggiequeen

BOOK ONE OF THE BLACK SERIES -- "Well, behalf of my dick, who cannot speak for himself," Kade said simply as... More

*description*
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
**whats happening next?**

sixteen

181K 5.3K 7.4K
By thenuggiequeen

EMARA
**
***
*****

I groaned when something gently touched my cheek, slowly opening my eyes from their drowsy state. A tattooed hand brushed my hair out of my face and I smiled tiredly almost immediately, looking up into Kade's bright blue eyes. He returned my smile and leaned down, kissing my lips delicately while kneading through my dark chocolate hair with his fingers. He pulled back after a few seconds, kissing my cheekbone next.

"Good morning," I whispered to him.

"G'morning," he mumbled back. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's alright," I said with a tired chuckle, kissing him again. I paused when I felt his hands move down my body. "No touchy-touching for the week, Kade. Please don't make this a regular thing I have to remind you every time I'm on my period."

"Then stop teasing me," he said against my lips, parting them with his tongue. Our tongues touched and I moaned, feeling his lips descend on mine with our tongues still touching.

My hands reached up and tugged on his messy blonde hair. Kade grabbed me by the hips and pulled me closer to his larger body, moaning. I pulled away before I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop myself, groaning in frustration at the burning sensation that filled my lower regions.

"How the heck am I teasing you?" I breathed out.

"Because you're wearing that small fucking Hello Kitty shirt and shorts that practically show your ass," he exaggerated. "You know how I am when you wear that shirt."

I chuckled, giving him another kiss while running one hair up to his blonde hair, trapping it between my fingers while teasingly moving my hips up to meet his.

"Shit," Kade muttered against my lips, pulling away. "I'm gonna take a cold shower now and then we can go out for breakfast, okay?"

I nodded my head and Kade kissed me once more before walking towards my dresser, going through the clothes I stole from him. I watched his back flex and ripple as he moved the clothes around, biting my lip gently.

The things I would do to that man if I wasn't on my period.

"How would you feel about me moving in here?" Kade asked out of the blue, making me slowly sit up in surprise. "Or you can move into my place instead."

I was silent, my eyes wide as he began to look for pants. Move in? Why didn't it ever cross my mind earlier? Or the last two weeks when I was staring up at my ceiling, wishing Kade was next to me, asleep in my bed rather than across the entire city. Of course I wanted to move in with him, it just never crossed my mind.

Kade turned around when he didn't get a response and when he looked at me, something unrecognizable flashed in his eyes. Quickly, he spoke, "Unless you aren't ready for that. I-I understand if you aren't."

He began to mumbled incoherent sentences to himself along the lines of "stupid" and "dumb-ass". I frowned when he ran one hand through his hair, his muscles tense as he grabbed a pair of sweatpants from the drawer.

"Kade—"

"I'm sorry for asking," he muttered, opening my bedroom door and walking out. I stood up, quickly following after him. I could hear the shower running and I opened the door, slowly stepping in. Through the misty glass, Kade stood in the shower, running another hand through his hair. I bit my lip nervously, walking up to the glass and tapping on it gently. Kade jumped and turned around. I opened the shower so only my head was past the glass door.

"You never let me answer," I murmured, giving a quick glance down to admire his wet torso. "I didn't mean to make it awkward with the silence but I didn't know what to say at that moment."

Kade stared down at me as I spoke, making me feel a bit more uncomfortable.

"Then tell me what you think," he told me, lifting my chin up with one finger.

"I..." my eyes fluttered as his hand trailed down my chest, grinning at the Hello Kitty logo on my shirt. "I-I do want to move in with you, Kade. More than anything."

"Why do I feel like you're doing to say but," he said, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"No buts this time," I said. "Which place?"

"Yours," he said immediately. "I don't have a shower bench like you do and your bedroom is bigger... tell me how you managed to find a better apartment than mine?"

I laughed and he leaned down, giving me a gentle kiss.

"I'll be out soon," he informed me, turning around to get back to washing his hair. I looked down and, with a smirk, gave his ass a nice smack. "EMARA GIOVANNI!!"

I laughed loudly, closing the glass door and running out before he could get to me.

***

Three days later, I laid in foetal position, whimpering as another cramp ran straight to my abdomen. It was always the middle of my period where it got unbearable; horrible cramps, random cravings, series of meltdowns.

If this was what it was like to be knifed then women deserved a lot more than just a pat on the back for surviving seven days of knifing to the uterus.

"Kadeee..." I sobbed, hating how distant his voice as he responded to me.

"I'm here, baby," he said, entering the bedroom with a tub of chocolate ice cream. In his other hand was a plate of mashed potatoes that I requested, making me tear up even more.

"Thank you," I choked out, making him chuckle.

"Of course," he murmured.

While I was lying down with a heat pad on my stomach, trying to breathe without it hurting, Kade was gone most of the day packing boxes and moving them from his apartment to mine. His apartment was now up for rent and Kade and I decided to split the rent here at my — our apartment.

It didn't feel weird saying our apartment. If anything, it always felt normal whenever I was with him in one of our apartments. Being anywhere with Kade felt right, to be honest.

"Why are you crying again?" Kade asked with a raised eyebrow, watching as a second tear came from my eyes.

"Y-you took the time out of your day to make me mashed potatoes after moving so many boxes today," I said with a sniffle. "I-I don't deserve you."

Kade chuckled and sat next to me, running his hand through my hair as I took a spoonful of the potatoes and shoved them in my mouth.

"You're adorable," he said, raising an eyebrow when I put the spoon in his mouth. "What?"

"Eat it," I replied and he rolled his eyes with a small grin, opening his mouth and accepting the spoon into his mouth. I smiled widely and Kade let out a heavy breath through his nose, pulling away and chewing on the soft food.

"You know," I commented, sitting up even more, "it's small things like this that you do that make me fall for you even more."

"Like making you mashed potatoes?" Kade said with a laugh.

"Yeah," I dragged out, pushing myself up, kissing him. Kade moved his hand up to my hair and he held it, tugging gently while controlling the slow kiss.

"No, Emara," he groaned out, pulling away when one of my hands went down his bare chest, slowly moving to the waistband of his sweatpants.

"At least let me make you feel good," I said, my voice coming out lower, more seductive. I pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him, kissing him again.

Kade groaned, making me smile softly. I moved one of my hands down his chest, slowly moving down while kissing his neck, then every other area leading down to his chest. Kade shook his head and grabbed me gently, moving it up to his face and giving my palm a gentle kiss.

"You need to rest, baby," he muttered, pressing his lips to each one of my fingertips. "As much as the idea of you giving me head makes me hard almost instantly, you need to rest, eat your ice cream and potatoes, and cuddle me."

I smiled and my hands went to his hair, pulling him down for another quick kiss. Kade smiled, moving back to kiss my forehead. I smiled and he grabbed my hand, kissing each individual knuckle while sporting the same large smile. Pecking my lips again, Kade looked ready to say something when there was a loud pounding on the door.

"I'll be right back," he said, standing up and leaving the bedroom. Just as I finished my potatoes and moved to my ice cream, I could hear Kade yelling but it made me freeze at the familiar voice yelling back.

"Where the hell is she!" Tristan yelled, making Kade bark out a laugh.

"You realize she doesn't want you, right?" Kade growled out and I could only imagine how much darker his eyes were. "When will you're fucked-up mind realize that an apology and constant harassment at her doorsteps won't make her forgive your ass? She's over you, Tristan. Fuck out of here."

"And like she'll stay with someone like you," Tristan yelled back, making me snort. "Emara's going to realize that sooner or later, you can't give her what I could. She's  nothing without me and she'll see that."

Kade was silent and I frowned waiting for him to say something. Then, he spoke: "You realize the only reason you are somebody is because you stole my ideas, right? You're not just disrespectful to everyone around you, you're just fucking cruel. And for you to honestly say that shit about the best woman any man could ever want shows it.

"It's funny," Kade continued with a humourless chuckle, "you say how she'll realize how much she needs you but who is it that keeps crawling back to who? Who is it that she left you for while you were fucking other women that can't even compete with her? Face it, you realized that you're nothing without her but she's moved on; she has her own job, her own apartment and me, who treats her the way she deserves to be treated after the fucked up shit she's been through her entire life — and you didn't make it easier.

"Get the fuck out of here, Tristan. You're only here because you know you lost her."

I slowly stood up with a hiss, grabbing one of Kade'a hoodies and throwing it over my body.  I limped out of the bedroom, walking towards the two brothers. Tristan saw me first, his eyes widening as I stood beside Kade.

"You did a good one on him," I told Kade, referring to Tristan's bruised face.

"Em—"

"I don't want to hear anything from you because you've already said everything," I harshly interrupted. "Get the hell out. Now."

Tristan opened his mouth to say something but Kade already had the door open and pushed him out, slamming the door and locking it. The seconds he turned around, I grabbed his face between my hands, kissing him. Kade stumbled back but regained balance, holding my hips while returning the kiss with a small groan.

"You mean it?" I asked out, my voice betraying me as it cracked. "Every word?"

"You would be stupid if you thought I didn't," Kade breathed out, making me smile widely. "You're amazing, Emara, and he's too self-centred to realize that. I swear that I'll never treat you like that."

"I know" was all I said, pulling him down for another deep kiss.

*****
***
**

TOTAL WORDS: 1977

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 933 15
When Kaminari announced that Midoriya had earned the title of best friend, Bakugo didn't take it well. That was the main reason Midoriya and Kirishim...
29.9K 573 35
Book completedโœ“ Do you know how it feels to want something you just know you can't have? To want it so badly that you would betray the one closest t...
280K 9.9K 59
"Your body is only mine to cherish. This soft flesh is only mine to be marked." He huskily whispered in my ear. --------------โ€----------------- Wha...
7.1K 260 18
Emalia is working when suddenly in walks a devastatingly, handsome, stranger. He sits at a table glaring at anyone who walks too close. Seeing him si...