๐–๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–’๐–Ž ยซ s o l o i s t...

By ctrlvlimk

Jangmi, Kim Jangmi. A soloist under ๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“‡ entertainment. cover made by: @-softxcherry More

๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ; ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑโœฉ โคต๏ธŽ
๐”ง๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ช๐”ฆ'๐”ฐ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ขโœฉ โคต๏ธŽ
๐”ก๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ โœฉ โคต๏ธŽ
๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐโœฉ โคต๏ธŽ
๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑโœฉ โคต๏ธŽ
๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ช ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑโœฉ โคต๏ธŽ

๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฐโœฉ โคต๏ธŽ

114 7 0
By ctrlvlimk

jangmi x wengie

they've been friends since freshman year of high school, they both used to train under Woolim, but then they both left and parted there ways, and now they meet again! They got a chance to film a m/v together.

jangmi x blackpink Lisa

she used to be trained under YG, but then left. But before she left she made friends under the company too. She was friends with blackpink lisa. And then soon after they meet again!

jangmi x clc sorn

she is close with sorn because of lisa, they immediately clicked together as soon as they started to talk with each other.

jangmi x g idle yuqi

these two became great friends when she got invited to cube entertainment to do a photo shoot with g(idle) yuqi. They modeled together and till now, still kept in touch with one another.

💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
81.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...