Band of Brothers Imagines

cherrie_stewart tarafından

Imagines for Band of Brothers. I do: -Bill Guarnere -Joe Liegott -Carwood Lipton -George Luz -Lewis Nixon -Fr... Daha Fazla

Doc Roe
George Luz
Ronald Speirs
Ronald Speirs
Ronald Speirs
Floyd Talbert
Requests
Floyd Talbert
Ronald Speirs
Bill Guarnere
Babe Heffron
Soulmate Prompts
Dick Winters
George Luz
Bill Guarnere
Ronald Speirs
Shifty Powers
Lewis Nixon
Floyd Talbert
Ships...
Webgott/Liebster
Baberoe
Chuck Grant
LuzToye
Joe Liebgott
Joe Liebgott
Chuck Grant
Dick Winters
Chuck Grant x Floyd Talbert
Floyd Talbert
Joe Liebgott
Dick Winters
Shifty Powers

Eugene Roe

2.3K 39 2
cherrie_stewart tarafından

Baby Story -

=======================================================

You sat quietly in the rocking chair on the back porch of the Roe household watching Gene interact with his siblings. Gene's mother, who insisted you call her Mama, sat right next to you recounting countless stories of Gene growing up. "Eugene always had a knack for caring for people. Whenever one of his siblings, older or younger, seemed to injure themselves Eugene was always the one patching them up. He scolded those little rascals more than I did." You chuckled gently and smiled. That did sound like your Genie. Placing a hand on your swollen belly, you began to recall how you ended up in this situation.

It all started at this very house. Actually, it all started in a nice little home in Berchtesgaden, V-E Day...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You and Lipton had been dragged along with none other than Dick Winters to deliver some "good news" to the officers. You couldn't lie about being curious although you were a little ticked off to have to push back your date with Gene. Dick, being your best friend, was, of course, aware of this date and apparently decided to pay no mind to your personal life's boundaries. Not exactly in the best of moods, you hopped from the jeep and followed him into Hitler's Eagle Nest, stomping and scowling the whole way with Lipton trailing behind.

The smell of liquor and cigarettes hit you as soon as you walked out onto the balcony. Whatever news this was had better be worth it, cause Speirs would absolutely kill you if you told anyone about his "adorable drunken puppy phase". And with the most innocent look on his face, boy were you gonna tell people. Another close friend of yours, Lewis Nixon, winked at you, clarifying that he had photographic evidence to back up the statements the two of you would be spreading tomorrow. You would at least wait until he was sober enough to process the embarrassment.

You hadn't noticed you had spaced out until you were pulled from your thoughts by a drunk Harry stumbling up to Dick with a bottle of liquor clutched firmly in his hand. "C'mon have a drink. Jus' so's we can say we saw you do it," He held the bottle out to Winters who just grinned. You chuckled lightly knowing full well Dick had only tried liquor once or twice in his life and positively hated it. Dick spared a glance at me, then at Lipton. What the hell is going on?

"Listen up. From Corps, just came in. 'All troops stand fast on present positions'," He paused momentarily. Harry stood straight up jokingly as if sizing up to Dick. Lew mumbled something that sounded along the lines of 'Standing fast' but what really caught your attention once again was drunk Speirs. "What does that mean?" He looked genuinely confused and you were dying of laughter. Yes, you would be late for your date, but Genie was gonna love this story.

"Wanna hear it? Ready? Listen up," Once again he paused for dramatic effect holding a cocky smirk on his face. You groaned quietly and he shot you a childish smile. It was the lightest you had seen him since before the war in your little town in Pennsylvania, as newly graduated seniors. "The German Army surrendered." Your jaw physically dropped open. Lew's hands came to rest at his side as he sat up. Harry's smile washed away and Speirs seemed to have sobered up almost immediately.

Coming to your senses you let out the loudest squeal ever and launched yourself into the arms of your best friend. Dick caught you, laughing loudly himself and squeezed you back. It was the loosest any of them had ever seen him. At least for the moment, you were ignorant of the problems still raging in the pacific and were going home. Finally.

[][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dick had a present for Lew and dropped you off at the place of your date before speeding off, Lew in the car with him, sunglasses on his face and Vat 69 in his hand. Gene looked up as soon as your feet hit the ground and walked towards you from the little picnic he had set up. You gave him a million-dollar smile and crashed into him. Now you laid in the green grass of the Austrian field, straddling your lover and grinning down brightly at him.

Now Eugene Roe was confused. Usually, when Dick Winters had been the cause of a late or missed date, you were fuming for hours. However, here you sat in a bright yellow sundress right on top of him, grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat. It was easily the biggest smile he had ever seen you have. And though he was happy, a guy did wonder.

You subconsciously studied his face and his furrowed eyebrows gave it away. The dark little caterpillars that sat atop his skin, were often indicators of his mood, much to his dismay. You picked up on his confusion and giggled, causing his confusion to deepen. Now he was sure something was up. You absolutely NEVER giggled.

"Is something wrong Ma Cherie?" You smiled lightly at the French endearment term and as you noticed his Cajun accent slipping through a little heavy as he became more and more concerned. "Nothing's wrong Genie! I feel like I could swim across the ocean or move a whole mountain or jump out of a perfectly good airplane!" You laughed quietly at the end of the joke and he offered a half-smile still slightly worried.

"Genie," He stared intensely at you and acting on impulse, you kissed him full on the lips in a hungry and demanding kiss. You caught him by surprise but after a small moment, he returned the passion. "The Germans surrendered." You spoke softly to him and watched as his whole face lit up with hope and relief. The two of you made it. You had survived the war.

Then it hit him. You had survived the war! He laughed and after not having heard his laugh for so long it sounded like hearing Dean Martin for the first time ever. It was heavenly. He kissed you again. And again, and again, and again. He kissed all over your face and your neck. he kissed your hands and arms and your legs. The war was over...

======================================================================

You were pulled back from your happy memories by a high pitched squeal let out by Francis, one of your nieces. Gene had hauled himself from his chair and begun to chase the little five-year-old around, no doubt with plans to tickle her. This continued along for a little while. Gene's mother moved to stand up from her place sitting next to you, shakily making her way into the house with underlying strength. "You okay Mama?" She turned to you and smiled softly. "I'm okay dear. I'm going to get you something to eat. The sun will be going down in about two hours and we're right on schedule for your eating habits."

No sooner had she finished her statement did your stomach growl. She gave you a pointed look and began making her way inside. The screen door slammed closed behind her, alerting Gene. He didn't even bother to glance over to see what had caused the noise before he came running over to you to check on you. It was the fastest you had seen him run since the war. "Cherie, are you okay?" You chuckled quietly and took his hands in yours. "I'm fine Genie. It was the screen door." He visibly relaxed.

His brothers and sisters, having seen the incident and knowing that he was overreacting just a tad laughed loudly. It was just like their brother to be protective of those he loved, a trait they knew would make him an amazing father. Mama returned with some leftover Cajun chili from lunch reheated and handed the bowl to you. This baby craved spicy stuff and these last couple of days before your due date you had been staying with Mama because her cooking was just phenomenal.

The smell of food hit the noses of every other Roe young and old and they all began to make their way back up to the house from the spacious backyard. Genie stood behind your chair rubbing your shoulders gently. He glanced at his mother and smiled. "Thanks, Ma'" She grinned back at him. "You don't have to thank me Eugene. I have three granddaughters so far and this beautiful young woman is gifting me, my first grandson. She can have all the food she pleases."

You hummed in protest. "I appreciate it Mama and trust me, I do not know anyone else who can cook as you can. However, I'm trying not to put on too much pregnancy weight. I am trying not to be fat and ugly post-labor." Genie stepped back from rubbing your shoulders and crouched in front of you. Everyone was silent waiting for the words to spill from his mouth. "Nine months ago, in Austria, you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, without a doubt. We came back here and you shared with me, in the kitchen of this very house, the news that would flip my world upside down and give me everything I have ever wanted in life. Now in a couple of days, You're gonna be pushing a baby from your body and you will still be absolutely stunning. There is nothing I would not do for you and there is no measure for my love for you. There are no words that can ever justify your beauty. I can very confidently say that after you have this baby, my baby, you will still be the only girl I will ever want. Looking at you, now, you are easily the most gorgeous thing I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes upon. Whether you put on ten or twenty pounds, whether or not you have stretch marks, I will always love you."

You looked down at Gene, still on bended knee in front of you and grabbed his hands in both of yours. "I love you too Eugene." He reached one of his hands up to your face and wiped away the tears that had escaped your eyes. Mama stood up next to the two of you and smiled warmly. "C'mon you guys. It's time for the name reveal. I baked a cake!" Mama was the only other person who knew. You and Gene both decided that she should be the first to know and she should be involved in the name reveal.

Everyone waited for you to stand up first and Gene helped you up, placing his hands softly on your waist. He had one arm still wrapped around your waist and one hand holding yours. Mama opened the door for you two and then followed you in with the entire family trailing behind. It was a feat that all of Gene's siblings and their families fit into Mama's medium-sized kitchen. You stood at the head of the table with Gene. The cake was in a box with a lid covering the name. You lifted the lid together, and Gene's oldest brother was the closest to it, holding Francis in his arms.

"Eugene Roe Jr..."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

313K 4.3K 54
Why don't we imagines, smut, and preferences. That kind of stuff ||DISCONTINUED||
411K 6.9K 41
Just some good ol' imagines of your favorite seven guys. [No longer taking requests]
1.2K 54 18
A story about lams. I'm shit at descriptions I'm sorry.
601 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...