āœ“ š­š”šž š›šžš­, mattia polib...

By LAVISHLULLABY

š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µ ! š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜Æš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜° š˜©š˜Ŗš˜®.. š˜°š˜³ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶... More

intro
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
the end
PART 2 OF THE BOOK!!

part twenty-two

23K 443 734
By LAVISHLULLABY

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K READS!💛 I'm so grateful 🥺 y'all are the best!

Mattia Polibio

"Mattia." Adeya said as she turned around, not breaking eye contact.

Oh how I missed looking at her beautiful eyes. I missed hearing her voice. I missed everything about her.

"Adeya." I stared at her while she stared back at me. There was something different about her, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I watched her as she quickly stood up. We stood, staring at each other, 5 feet away from each other.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbled and jumped into my arms. Her arms wrapped around my neck tightly as she swung her legs up around my waist. I held her tighter than ever before. She was back in my arms. And I never wanted her to leave.

I took a deep breath, immediately inhaling her smell. Her hair smelled like a fruity waterfall and her clothes smelled like laundry detergent. I could tell she wasn't wearing perfume, because the only one she owned was a Chanel one. And I.. I couldn't smell it on her.

"Never leave me again." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"Never." Her voice was shaky as she held onto me.

She pulled away, but still remained in my arms. Our faces inches from each others. I wanted to feel her lips against mine so badly.

"I love you so much." She said, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you so much more." I replied and slammed my lips into hers. The second our lips touched I got goosebumps.

Just her touch could send shivers down my spine.

Adeya

I was in Mattia's arms once again...

I started to feel again. For the last 3 months I haven't felt anything. But just being in Mattia's arms made me feel happy. He's my sun, he makes my life so much brighter.

But then, reality hit me.

"Mattia." I pulled away, jumping out of his arms.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He said, noticing the horror on my face.

"I-I-I didn't mean to hurt you." I said, biting my lip. "I need to go back."

"I'm going with you." He stated.

"You can't. You have that tour thing starting to get big with the boys.. I can't distract you from being famous."

"I don't want to be famous or happy unless I'm with you." I could hear it in his voice, my words were hurting him.

"Mattia.. Believe me, I love you more than I have every loved anything else. You are my world, but, I couldn't live with myself if you blew this opportunity."

"Adeya Jones, stop acting so selfish. It would be my choice." He said, his voice full of anger and confusion.

I knew Mattia Polibio, and the only way to get him to listen was to hurt him. As horrible as that was, I would have to do it.

"Let's talk about this later. I am here for two more days."

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. I felt a drip of water hit my hair. Then another hit my arm. And within minutes, it was pouring on me and Mattia.

"Mattia.." I whispered, as we both got soaked

"Yes?"

"Make my life like a Nicholas Sparks book for just one moment and kiss me in the rain." I gulped. I had butterflies in my stomach just being near him.

It was like the first time we kissed. I had gone three months without those lips, and he changed. I still don't know how. But he changed.

Mattia cupped my face with his hands and gave me the most passionate kiss possible. Nothing could compare. I couldn't even feel the rough rain hitting my skin. I couldn't even feel the dock rocking from under out feet. But I could feel Mattia on me. And that was all I needed.

I gripped his shirt, pulling him closer to me. My head was against his chest, due to height difference and the tips of our shoes were touching each others.

Mattia's hands slide down to my waist and mine went up around his neck. He picked me up, and carried me to the boat. The rain was lightened up and was only a little shower.

He laid me on my back as he was ontop of me. His lips never left mine as his hands touched every inch of skin on my body.

Who knew that first day at the lake, where Mattia won his bet... That me and him would end up just like this almost a year later.

And you can bet that we did exactly what we did that first time on the boat.

But that's all I'm saying..

———————————————————

I sat in Alejandro's basement, where I sat almost every weekend with Mattia and the group. The boys were oddly quiet tonight.

Most of them just stared, while Mattia held a tight grip around my waist.

"You're back." Pinto said for the sixth time in the past 5 minutes. I just nodded my head.

"We need to talk." Mattia mumbled in my ear and held my hand as we walked up stairs, I followed. The second we were out of sight the boys roared into conversation.

"They totally had sex." One whispered.

"She's back."

"Yeah, but for how long?"

"She can't leave him again..."

But then Mattia pulled me into Alejandro's bathroom and shut the door, the boys voices were no longer easy to hear.

"I decided... I'm going with you to Texas." Mattia said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No."

"You love me right?" He asked and I nodded. "Then why won't you let me be with you?"

"You can't ruin your future Mattia!" I screamed at him. "I won't let you... You have an amazing opportunity to get more known, you will be famous. You need to go on tour with your friends."

"No, I need to be with you!" Mattia shouted right back at me.

"Mattia stop! You're acting like a fucking idiot right now." I sighed.

"I'm a fucking idiot?" He shot back. "For wanting to be with you?"

"No, for giving up your dreams to be with me..."

"My dream is not complete if you're not in it Adeya..." He whispered.

"Mattia... stop." I looked him in the eyes. "You're not coming with me and that's final."

"You're not my mom." He laughed. "I can do whatever I want." His jaw clenched, letting me know he was getting both mad and frustrated.

"If you give up your dream... I'll never talk to you again." I regretted the words the second they left my mouth.

"Yeah, well you did it for 3 months with no problem." He snapped back.

"Do you know how hard that was for me!?" I screamed, feeling my face turn red.

"Not hard enough considering you never fucking called."

"I couldn't!"

"That's bullshit Adeya! Yes you could!" He yelled. I was no positive the boys in the basement could hear us screaming.

"And say what?? 'Oh remember how I said I didn't love you anymore, well yeah funny story, I lied I'm still crazy about you'?"

"Yes, exactly! You could have said that! Atleast I would know that you didn't hate my guts for no reason!"

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Yeah, me too." Mattia said. I don't know why but those three words set me off. I flipped. I felt my blood boil.

"Don't you have anything to apologize for!? Giving up your dreams, making me cry, THE FUCKING BET!?" I shouted in his face. His face dropped as soon as I mentioned the bet.

He was keeping a poker face, but his face now looked as if my words had just picked up a knife and stabbed him.

"I said I was sorry for that." He said, he was getting choked up and the words were hard for him to say.

"Nothing I ever did or will do will compare to what you did. So don't you ever fucking dare make me the bad person in this.."

"It was months ago! You said you were over it!" He shouted.

"I was a bet to you! I will never forget that. I sure as hell can forgive you, but I will always remember what you put me through. I fell for you hard and you took my virginity... And after all that was done, I found out it was all a game to you."

"You were never a game.."

"Really!? Because that's the reason you even talked to me."

"I regret that so much." He said and that confused me.

"You regret ever talking to me in the first place."

"W-what? No?" He stammered. "God, I don't even know why I love you." He sighed.

"I did not just fly all the way from Texas to hear you say you have no clue why you love me. Fuck you Mattia." I shouted turning and opening the door.

Only to have a group of our friends fall into the room. Of course they were listening in,

I can't blame them.

I walked past them and down the hall.

"Adeya! You didn't let me finish!" Mattia screamed after me, I picked up my bag and turned to him.

"Finish insulting me? Or finish telling me you're clueless as to why you were even attracted to me? Or am I still apart of a bet?" I rolled my eyes, not caring about the people staring at us.

"No. Adeya. Just shut up and let me talk." He furrowed his eyebrows.

I raised my eyebrows. "I'm listening." I said, not in the mood to argue back right now.

"You're so fucking stubborn and short tempered. And you never let me talk. You're kind of insane at times and make everything a big fight." He said, staring me in the eyes.

"Y-You can argue about anything and always win. You never even let me win just one."

"Am I really staying just to be insulted?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Adeya ugh, this is what I mean. Just listen to me." He said, stepping closer to me. "You're all those things and maybe that's why I'm so crazy about you.

You tell it how it is and I know I can trust you. God, you're amazing. You don't even understand how different you are. I have never met another girl who even compared to you.

Ugh, you drive me crazy and sometimes I just want to punch a whole in my wall because you frustrate me all the time. But, I'd rather knock down a wall than be without you.

I love your stubbornness and how mad you get. I love seeing your face red and your nostrils flare. Maybe I don't love it as much as when we're fighting, but after all that screaming, when we make up.

Oh don't even get me started on how I feel when we make up after a argument. Especially when after I apologize, because you're always right, you say sorry as well, and you crinkle your little nose and it reminds me of a bunny rabbit and it's seriously the cutest thing ever.

Alright, I'm getting side tracked.." He took a minute to recapture his thoughts as everyone in the room just stood there staring at him. "Okay, the whole point of me saying this is that, even though you are all of those things I mentioned before,

I love every part of you so much. You drive me crazy Adeya, but I think that's the reason I'm so in love with you." I stared at him, we all did.

Nobody knew what to say. My heart beat was going 100 mph and my mind was racing 300 mph.  I had all these feelings like I just met Mattia for the first time.

"Adeya, please let me go with you..." He said.

"Mattia, I-"

————
i wanted to update before the year ends (it's new years eve where i live) so here you guys go sorry for the kinda long wait, i love cliffhangers 😍😍🖐🏽 but theres 3 more chapters left!!!! stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 7.9K 83
ENJOY IT šŸ˜™āœŒļø
435K 6.3K 35
š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¦š˜ø š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ -
578K 8.2K 31
[š™˜š™¤š™¢š™„š™”š™šš™©š™š] š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™š™–š™©š™š š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™„š™–š™§š™©š™žš™˜š™Ŗš™”š™–š™§š™”š™® š™˜š™¤š™¢š™¢š™¤š™£ š™¬š™š™šš™£ š™šš™¢š™¤š™©š™žš™¤š™£š™Ø š™–š™§š™š š™žš™£š™©š™šš™£š™Øš™š...
43.8K 991 14
' š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µš˜“ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ , š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜“š˜©š˜¦'š˜“ š˜Øš˜°š˜µ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜¦š˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜°š˜Æ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜°š˜Æ š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜§š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ ...