โœ“ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ, mattia polib...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ LAVISHLULLABY

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

intro
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
the end
PART 2 OF THE BOOK!!

part twenty-one

20.7K 447 534
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ LAVISHLULLABY

Adeya

I stared at the calendar on my wall that was above my desk.

3 months.

It's been 3 months since I left.

It's been 3 months since I saw Mattia Polibio.

You know how people say "time heals everything" well, that is complete bullshit.

It's been 3 months and my heart still hurts, my stomach is always in knots and everytime I hear Mattia's name, I get a pounding headache.

I am so in love with that boy and-

"Adeya, sweetie, come down here." My mom's voice cut my thoughts off.

I slowly slumped my way down the stairs, looking like a homeless person.

There was a man, dressed nice, standing besides my mother.

"What's going on..." I asked, my eyebrows furrowing.

"This is Doctor Longdale." My mom said.

"Hello?" I questioned him.

"So you say it's been nearly 3 months since the move?" His voice asked my mother, ignoring me.

"It's been exactly 3 months today." I cut in.

"She doesn't sleep, eat or go outside. She lays in bed and cries all day." My mom said in a worried tone.

"Does she show other signs of depression?" The doctor asked.

"You're kidding right?" I laughed and both adults turned to look at me. "No fucking shit, I'm depressed. I know it, my mom knows it. You're a doctor, you should know it." I rolled my eyes.

"Adeya." My mom said in a sharp voice.

"It's your fault!" I turned to my mom. "Without Mattia, I don't want to be happy. I don't want to smile and get butterflies or do anything unless he is right by my side." I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated.

"I know I should be happy for you that you got a new job promotion but... It's so hard for me to feel again. It gets more harder as the days go by and I don't know what to do anymore." I was crying at this point, but I was not surprised at all.

"I love him mom... You knew that. And you still took that away from me."

I can't remember a day where I haven't cried in over 3 months.

"Adeya. Go up to your room, we will talk about this later." My mom said.

"You've been putting off this conversation for 3 months, I just can't believe you're actually telling the truth this time.."

I walked upstairs and slammed my door, locking it.

I sat on my bed, the only thing I could do was cry.

I stared at the bag in my closet and then at the credit card on the desk.

All I heard in my head was Mattia's name.

I was going to New Jersey. And no one was going to stop me this time.

Mattia Polibio

I stared at the ceiling, laying on my back. As much as I didn't want to think about it, I knew the date.

3 months.

3 months since I have seen Adeya.

3 months since she told me she didn't love me anymore.

I tried so hard to find her. I looked for a month straight.

Then I gave up.

She didn't want me to find her.
She would have called by now.

I sighed loudly when my door was bursted open.

Alejandro lead the group of my friends into my room.

"We found her. We know where she is." He said and those words made my heart beat quicken. I jumped off my bed.

"Where is she?"

"Texas."

I didn't believe them until they showed me Adeya's mom's Facebook.

I jumped out of bed, grabbed a duffel bag and began throwing clothes in there.

"Get me the next plane ticket." I said to Alejandro as I grabbed my essentials.

"Already done bro."

"You leave in 3 hours." Pinto said, smiling at me.

"Go get your girl." Kairi said.

"I will."

I was going to Texas. To find the love of my life, and win her back.

Adeya

I stood in the NJ airport hours after that. I was here. I snuck out and left the state.

Oh god, my mom was going to kill me.

I got a cab and got dropped off at Alejandro's door.

I don't really know why I didn't get dropped of at Mattias. Maybe I was scared to see him. I didn't even know to get dropped off at Alejandros, but I found myself telling the taxi driver directions.

Now I am here. Standing on Alejandro's porch, my hand gripped my bag so tightly I thought I would loose circulation in my palm. I rung the doorbell.

Alejandro opened it, staring wide eyed at me.

"A-Adeya?" He said, his jaw dropped. The boys heard him say my name and in seconds they were standing behind him.

"Where is Mattia?" I demanded, my voice stronger than I expected.

Nobody answered me.

"Where is Mattia?!" My voice raised.

"Adeya.... He isn't here." Alvaro said.

Everyone just stared at me.

"Well where is he?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Texas..." Kairi answered.

"You're fucking kidding me..TEXAS?" I felt my heart drop.

"He went to go see you." Robert said.

"Give me your phone." I asked one of them and Alejandro handed my his phone. I quickly dialed Mattia's number.

Everyone left me alone on the porch.

This would be the first time I would hear Mattia voice in 3 months.

It began to ring and I hung up. I was too afraid to hear his voice. I was too afraid that I'll start crying and never stop. I was just too afraid.

I began pacing back and forth on the porch, gripping Alejandro's phone in my hand.

It took me about 5 minutes to build up the courage to call him again.

I took a deep breath and dialed Mattia's number again.

It rang once and he answered.

"Yo my boy, what's up?" He said.

I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say. His voice was just how I remembered it.

"Mattia." My voice was no longer strong. It was weak and fragile, it belonged to a spineless girl.

"A-Adeya?"

"I'm here..." I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"Adeya, where are you? Are you okay? Why do you have Alejandro's phone?" He said in a soft voice.

"I'm.... I'm in New Jersey." I fought the words out, a big lump was in my throat.

"Adeya..."

"Mattia." I felt tears come to my eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Me too." Was all he said.

"I love you." I said and hung up immediatley. I don't know why I did that but I didn't want to know what he would say.

I left the phone on the porch, rang the doorbell and then ran off down the street. Leaving the boys to wonder where the hell I was.

Only Mattia would know where I was. But, he was in Texas.

I sat on the dock of the lake for hours. I lost track of time, but the sun was now setting. And I arrived around 10AM.

The waves rocked the dock.

He was in Texas. To find me.

While I was here, in New Jersey.

All I could think about was everything me and Mattia had gone through.

The bet, the lake house, the puppy, the car rides home, the letters, the fight, Dylan, the love, the heartbreak. Everything.

He still put up with me. I never knew I would be in this position.

I was lost in my own thoughts and I barely heard the footsteps coming from behind me.

I held my breath, too scared to turn around.

"Adeya..." I recognized the voice instantly.

I stared at the water, not knowing what to do.

He was back.

He was standing behind me.

My eyes began to fill with tears, becoming heavier.

I slowly turned around and saw the face, the face I dreamed of seeing again for 3 months..

The face I fell in love with.

"Mattia."

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

435K 6.3K 35
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ -
390K 9.4K 194
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
308K 3.5K 41
just read this,,, and english is not my first language so have mercy. STORY COMPLETED
120K 1.5K 32
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธ a broken love story. แ—ทแ–‡OTแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡แ”• แ—ทแ—ดแ”•T แ–ดแ–‡Iแ—ดแ‘Žแ—ช ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ '๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š' ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง...