JERK✔️ || K.Taehyun TXT

By avocadomix

"Let me go you jerk or-" "Say one more word and you'll regret my next movement." @avocadomix More

CAST
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
56. (Last chapter)
New Book
I MIGHT CLOSE...

55.

8.2K 432 106
By avocadomix

Junmin's mom dropped Junmin and Stella to school.

Mom: Have fun kids!

Junmin: Bye mom

They started walking towards the school. They stopped when they saw Kai I front of them.

Kai felt guilty and dumb. He couldn't make words come out of his mouth. They pretended like they didn't saw him and continued walking.

Heuningkai: *sigh*

Taehyun: Hey Kai

Heuningkai: Hyung?

Taehyun: You alright?

Heuningkai: Aren't you mad?

Taehyun *shakes head* It's between yours and their business. You gotta apologize to them soon.

Heuningkai: *nods* I will.

-

1:31 pm

BREAK

Junmin and Stella were walking around while chatting. Kai came and stood in front of them. They looked at him.

Heuningkai: u-uhh hi. Can we talk?

....

Heuningkai: Ok then hear me out you don't have to say anything.

Heuningkai: I was wrong. I didn't know but I saw her yesterday with a guy. I was too blind to realize how much of a bad person she is. I blamed you guys and treated you badly for it. I'm such a dumbass. I'm really really really really sorry. I don't want to end our friendship.

He looked down and fidgeted with his fingers.

Junmin & Stella: Pabo! *smack*

Heuningkai: Argh! Ok I deserved that.

Stella: Finally got your brain back?

Junmin: Only a half tho. You better treat us food soon.

Heuningkai: *laughs* I will. So...best friends?

Junmin: Hmm......come here shit head.

They all group hugged.

Beomgyu: Yah! Let us join too! *runs*

Taehyun: Tsk tsk kids *hugs*

Heuningkai: You know, I always hated that name Ningning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.7K 13
Highest rank:#3 in Taoris Kris,Lay,Chanyeol,Chen,Kai and Sehun are from the demon world.They are kings that everyone are scared of.They are cold...ru...
20.6K 620 22
[COMPLETE] An alpha lives along with his five brothers. The six omegas, who are also siblings, are as powerful as any other wolf. They are only weak...
894K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
33.8K 1.7K 28
"Goodnight." I smiled to him and was about to go inside then he said that made me stop. "You're my type." He suddenly said to me. "Suddenly? What do...