Laughter is the best medicine...

By Amnelove

Y/N is a not so normal nineteen year old girl. She is often bullied because she loves all things crazy and cr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
I am very sorry for this/ REQUESTS!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen (End part 2)

Chapter Fifteen (end part one)

1.6K 55 10
By Amnelove

Warning: Chapters will contain fluff and a lemon. Happy reading.

Reader's POV

It had been a few years since the entire high school times me and LJ shared. And I started to miss him more and more. After I had graduated the other pastas loved having me around but even though he was against it Slender had have me leave to protect both me and the rest of them.  I can still here his words in my head as he had to break the news to both of us. I was just sitting with LJ on the couch with candy in our hands. "I am sorry to have to split this moment up but there are a few things that have to happen. (Y/N), you know that we all like you spending time here and I would have no trouble with you staying except there is still you family. After your high school years and perhaps college if you decide to go. But for now I am afraid to ask you and LJ to separate for this brief time.  I am not doing this to be an ass, you know I would love to have you here just for the safety of your family I am asking this. I am sorry it has to be this way." He said calmly with a hint of sadness in his voice as he walked away leaving a shocked me and a slightly upset LJ.

His arms immediately went around me and he buried his head into my neck. "I don't want to let you go. You know how much you mean to me and I can't be alone for that long. Not again." He whispered his breath tickling my neck. I stroked his long hair and even got my fingers tangled in it. I started to rubs his back in circles as a few tears fell onto his shoulder. Yes I was crying and that was not the best thing to do. His arms moved around my waist and then picked me up from the couch and took me upstairs to his room and set me down on his bed. His head never left my neck.

"I promise it won't be long. I am a senior and I will never love anyone else but you. You know that. Even if I feared you at first I grew to attached to you and I love you more that you probably love me. Mother and father will be okay with me leaving but I may have to contact them once in a while. I will never betray you and I will never love another man. If this has to happen, then let it. And once its over I will come running to our arms as fast as I can." I said trying to ease my monochrome lover.

I don't know if it was my words or the entire situation that made him push me onto my back as he hovered overtop me now. His face twisted into an uneasy smile as he kissed me. I ran my fingers into his hair and returned the kiss. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer than I was to him. He pulled away from my face and buried his face in my neck again. Leaving kisses as he traveled up and down from my ear to my collar bone. I gave a slight noise when he did but he cut me off my kissing my lips again.

His tongue traveled over my bottom lip asking me to open up. I did knowing I may never kiss him again for  good while. His tongue entered and stroke the inside of my cheek lovingly. He wanted to  this time with me no matter what would happen in the future. I gave another small noise and he searched my mouth claiming it as his own. I was his and no one elses. Just as he was mine and no one elses. His tongue wrapped around mine when he found it and played with it until he had dominated the kiss. He pulled back and looked at me with sad but loving eyes. "Will you stay with me for one more night please. I want to cuddle and hold you for one more night. I want you to fall asleep in my arms and I want to protect you for one more night, Please gumdrop." He pleaded with me.

I cupped his cheek and looked at him lovingly and smiled. "I could never say no to you. Yes I don't know when I can get to fall into your arms after this so yes I will." He kissed me after I finished my words and then laid beside me in his bed. His fur tickled my cheek as he rested his chin on my head. I turned to face him I wanted him to be the last thing I saw before leaving this mansion in the morning. Knowing that he would take me home at dawn and lay me in my own bed. Then I would be alone until we meet again in the future. It pained me to relive the memories that we had shared and never make another one until the time would come.

No one's POV

(Y/N) had a few tears slip from her eyes while she slept in her lovers arms, LJ on the other hand remained awake knowing that once dawn reached his window he would have to take her home and then leave her. This was a harder blow to his hear than when Issac had changed from the bubbly little boy he knew to the monster he had become and how it had changed him. He had to let that memory go of  Issac but he never wanted to let his gumdrop go. He watched the tears fall from his gumdrops face and gently with his long fingers he wiped them from her eyes. It pained her as much as it pained him to leave. His eyes never left the window even as the crack of dawn had rise and shined in his eyes. He cursed the sun for rising as his gumdrop slept in his arms. Tears had streamed from both of their eyes and then LJ forced himself to sit up in his bed.

He knew that Slenderman was right but he didn't want to let her go. Not now not ever did he want to be without her. He never had the thought cross his mind before.His cries must have awoken someone in the mansion for there was a stir outside of his door. Where yes he could have brought her to the cabin he and Jason and Candy stay he wanted to be home once more with his love. The door opened as LJ hugged the still sleeping (Y/N) while he cried. He wept like she had passed in the night where a part of her did that night. Jason was the one in the door and he was not sure what to make of this.

Never once had he seen LJ cry like he was witnessing now and it was as sad to watch as a child mourning over their first loss. Jason closed the door behind him and rubbed the clowns back trying to comfort him knowing what he was going through and how this change would change LJ from what they all knew. Jason looked at the sleeping (Y/N) and made a small promise that no one would hear. He knew that this was going to be against what Slenderman would say after she was returned home, he would silently watch her and report to LJ to keep him maybe at bay for the small time they may be apart. He knew what he was doing would get him in trouble but this was not the way it needed to be.

LJ bundled his sleeping gumdrop in his arms and walked quietly out of the mansion as everyone but Jason still slept. His feet crunched the leaves and twigs beneath his feet but they never woke his gumdrop. He could have teleported to the home but that would have been to quick. He had this time to walk her home and he was going to hell before he teleported and wasted that time. Her home came into his view and (Y/N) must have know that was coming too for in her sleep she gripped the clothes of her monochrome lover. Once they had reached her backyard he had to teleport wishing that he could walk her in.

Her room had never changed except for all the pictures she had of them and the others. He still held her in his arms as he looked at them. They were small but important to his gumdrop and they were important to her. Most were of their happy times. But what made him cry harder was the photo of the fair where they met. he had kept it and it showed the faint outline of him in the photo. More tears fell and some onto her. He had to tear his gaze away from the photo and set her down on her bed. He had half the mind to kiss her sleeping figure but he knew he would never let go once he did. 

He settled for giving her forehead one last kiss before grabbing his box. He held it tightly in his hands as he turned and opened the window not looking at her as he left. (Y/N) woke up in her own bed and found that the music box was gone. The tears that had built up over night poured from her eyes and she cried loudly. Making her father come running to her door just before he left for work. He didn't care that he would be late for this trial he had his daughter needed her father. When (Y/N) looked up at him she buried her face into his shoulder. Knowing something upset his daughter he would have to find out what it was and break it. No matter what it was.

At school (Y/N) was closing herself off more than she used to. The bullies had come back once they knew what had happened and they blamed her for losing the cute boy in school. What they didn't know was that it was not her fault but she felt like it was. Her graduation was happy but deep down she knew that it would be better with him there. Her father had found out what had happened with his little girl when she told him that her boyfriend Jack had to move away and they had to break up. Her father knew how much hi little girl loved that boy o he wouldn't hurt him but he spent most of his time consoling his girl.

Reader's POV

I had moved out of my parents home after finishing my college years with no goal in mind but if it was possible getting back to my clown. But there was still the problem with my family. Yes I would have to visit on some days but how would that affect us. But that could be solved later in my life. I had moved into an apartment with a room mate who unfortunately was a guy and that would not sit well with LJ if he ever found out. Yes this room mate would often flirt with me if he found the proper moment and any time he could. I would always say no to him.

Each time he came to me with flowers I would through them away and when he offered me candies I would only cry. Which left him very confused everytime he did. That had stopped after the third time I cried over the sweets he had offered. And that left him to basically ignore me. Then we became normal room mates until he had asked me to go the carnival with him and a few friends. I was very reluctant to go but did anyway knowing that, there was the possibility that he would be there.

The entire ride reminded me of the times we had spent here. Even if that was when he had taken me away from the friends that had brought me here against my will. Then Ethan and them with the fight. It made me think I was more of a horrible part for him but he loved me anyway. The grounds still smelled like he did and it didn't help me after that. Somehow I had managed to break away from the group that brought me when I spotted someone I knew well. His red hair and top had could be seen anywhere and it was known that he knew I saw him. Not in control of my feet I bolted over to the toymaker and he hugged me when I got close enough.

"Jason! My god its really you! I didn't think it was but here you are! Alive in the flesh. Still in your outfit as normal!" I blubbered out with tears spilling down my face. My friend had given me a smile and his eyes shined with happiness. "I can't believe it! What are you doing here?"

"I have made a silent promise to the both of you the day you had to say good bye that I would watch over you while you two were separated and upset. I have been collecting information and relaying back to LJ who is not his usual self but as I thought you weren't either. I have to loko out to the girl I consider a sister and I won't let LJ be upset he's a mess and its annoying. You've grown over the years but you still look like the same girl who had to go. I am very happy to see you again." He replied. I forgot what he sounded like when he first spoke.

"All this time you have been a messenger to us and you never got in trouble? How and I am very very happy to see you to. I have made a few more toys with the skills you taught me. I may have made you three while I was away because I missed you. I can show you later but I'm just overwhelmed by this." I said hugging my toymaker brother again. He patted my head and pointed to a tent.

"The show is about to start so go have fun and volunteer for the act. Just trust me on this. K?" Jason said before walking off and giving me a goodbye. I nodded and went to the show feeling the memories come back in waves. The lights had dimmed and then a spotlight fell onto a certain monochrome clown I knew anywhere. His voice was a bit strained and upset but it still was his.

"Hello and welcome to the show! I am your lovely host Laughing Jack now I need a lovely volunteer from my audience. Any takers?" I watched as many hands rose and children shouted to be picked. I did as Jason had asked and I raised my hand and I swear I saw the look of shock on LJ face when he saw it go up. He walked over to the side and cheerfully spoke up. "You there lovely lady. You will do please come down." He said extending his hand out to me.  I took it feeling it again made my heart flutter. Like before he had grabbed my waist and lifted me down from the seats and lead me over to the box where he did his famous trick.

I stepped in the box and waited for him to tell me when and what I should do. "What should I do?" I asked him quietly as he went to shut the door. He gave me the smile I missed and spoke softly so no one could hear him but me.

"Stand there and remain beautiful my gumdrop." He said closing the door. "Now ladies and gentlemen I will make this lovely lady disappear!" he shouted to the wondering crowd as he turned the box and I closed my eyes. Something had surrounded me in the box and I suddenly felt fabric beneath me. I looked up from where I was and I found myself back in his room in the cabin. I smiled to myself as I waited for him to come. Which didn't take long as he was then heard running up the stairs to his room. He smiled widely as he made his way over and hugged me tightly. "You came to the carnival just to see me?"

I hugged him back and started to explain what had happened and what Jason had told me. The entire time he listened but his eyes spoke of something different. "LJ? Is something bothering you?" I asked. He shook his head and gently pushed me onto my back. I opened my mouth to ask what he was doing but he cut me off with a kiss.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 20.9K 36
You're 16 and baby sitting your Mothers bosses son, Nate. You thought it would be an easy night. Nate is only 6 years old and claims to have an imagi...
900 85 14
An 18 year old girl loves CreepyPastas but will she still adore them after she meets them?
317K 7.8K 34
Hello, this is the story of (y/n) (y/l/n) and what she's going through, The poor girl is having difficulty with two boys the first, a not so imaginar...
36.4K 646 30
y/n is a baddass in her old school and still is but she and her parents moved to Hawkins which she hated but the 16 year old she is she obviously she...