Our Worlds (An Islamic story)

By Dilaras_Destiny

Hajara and Sarah are muslim high school girls from the 2070's. They have a normal teen life but when their pa... More

First day of school
I'm Sorry
Birthday
War
Surprise!
Introduced
shopping
Wedding
Married life
Her day off!
Under the same roof
My love for her
The War Begins
Home alone
I hate life!
The new beginning
Marriage!
Alone
School
School trip
Lost and Found
Anniversary!
Having Fun!
Surprise meeting!
Kidnapped!
The shocking Kidnapper
Moving out!
Check out the next sequel...

Our endless love (Epilogue)

435 34 3
By Dilaras_Destiny

**3 years later**

Hajara POV:

It has been three whole years, and every thing has changed. The kids have grown up, Sarah and Benyamin both became doctors  working in the same clinic, but still lived with my aunt. Sarah's daughter, Safoora was three years old, an exact replica of my sister with her father's green eyes.

I, being an independent person became an author writing books at home, because that has been always my biggest passion. Hawa, my daughter was five years old while Abu Hurairah was four. Hawa turned out to be a really ravishing girl, who already knew one chapter of the Quran by heart. Her future is bright, I knew that due to her intense beauty and big dreams of being a hafizah.

"Hawa, aunty is coming over!" I yelled, getting my daughter's attention. "Yusuf. I really need a helping hand here, Benyamin and Sarah are coming!" I panicked. My house was a mess because of the kids, and I had to get cleaning before Sarah starts hating me.

"With their kids?" Yusuf asked bewildered.

"No they are coming alone, dummy. By the way, when they come over, we have to go to your moms house to visit their kids, Huzaifah and Safoora. That's the only we can keep contact with the family without our kids knowing theirs."

"I seriously don't get it." Yusuf mumbled, with a roll of his eyes. "Why can't the kids know each other. Most cousin know each other their entire life, but they still get married in the end to each other." 

"If they know each other they'll say, 'I know him, I don't wanna marry him because I see him as a brother and etc, etc. Plus, our parents will get mad if we don't follow this stupid family legacy" I sighed. I was too tired of being a young mother of two, it was a lot of work.

 "Yusuf can you please clean the house while I get the kids, please?" I yawned out tiredly.

"Sure!" He said, softly kissing my forehead.

I quickly ran upstairs changing myself into an abaya and hijab. "Hawa, where are you?" I yelled, grabbing a fancy dress for my daughter from her closet.

"Yes?" Hawa innocently peeked in the room. 

"Get ready. Aunty is coming!" I squealed. I didn't see my sister for a very long time because of the kids, and I was very excited

"AUNTY is coming?" Hawa asked in disbelief, widening her blue eyes. I nodded, smiling. Hawa jumped on me and hugged me tight, her long brown hair similar to mines spilled over me. 

I helped my daughter get in her dress, and combed her silky hair down."Where's your brother?" 

"With daddy." She replied curtly. 

 I rolled my eyes, of course! Abu Huraiarah loved his dad more than anything. 

I quickly rushed downstairs with his clothes in one hand and Hawa's hand in the other. "Hey look at my girls." Yusuf beamed, placing a kiss on my cheek and twirling Hawa around.

 I quickly cleaned up Abu Hurairah who was covered up in chocolate icing. "Hey Yusuf, where were you when all this happened?" I asked furiously, pointing at Abu Hurairah's mess.

Yusuf guiltily ran his hand through his hair. "Let's just say.... I was in my world thinking."

"Of course you were." I fumed, ignoring him and changing my son into a new shirt and pants. 

"Thanks mommy, your the best." He grinned, placing a soft kiss on my cheeks, and running away.

"Try being in our world." I mumbled, walking past Yusuf who just gawked at me stupidly.

Yusuf POV:

Hajara was aiming to make the house look neat and spotless. "Girl, chillax! My brother and your sister is coming over, it's nothing big!"

"IT'S NOTHING?" She exaggerated.

"Oh god!" I muttered facepalming myself. Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut when she was already in a neat freak mode?

Ding!

The door bell rang loudly and we all ran to the door, everyone was excited to see the two people standing right outside. Before opening the door I did a final check on my family. "Hajara, where is your scarf?"

"What?" She touched her head finding no hijab. I laughed at her as she quickly bolted upstairs cursing herself. "It's all your fault Yusuf, you never reminded me." 

Didn't I just remind her?

I opened the door, finding my handsome brother with his spectacles on and my gorgeous sister-in- law.

" Assalamualaikum kids," Sarah beamed in excitement, and engulfed both the kids all at once. Hajara came in the room with a hijab on this time, giving me the cold look and jumping on her sister. So rude!

Why couldn't I get a hug?

"Assala mualaikum bro, whats up? " I hugged Benyamin, squeezing the life out of him.

"Great, man my daughter in law is beautiful!" Benyamin crooked, eyeing my daughter as he struggled to get out of my hold.

"Shut up, let her grow up first." I groaned, glaring at my brother who was already thinking about marriage. "By the way, my daughter will be a hafizah inshallah, I need my son in law to be a hafiz too. You know it will be too hard to keep the quran in her heart if her future husband doesn't help her."

"Don't worry bro. I have got that handled. Hafiz Dr. Huzaifah will be by your doorstep asking for your daughters hand when he is 18 or 20... or whenever you want." He winked making me laugh.

"Nah, that is too late. Kids these days date young. They need a halal dating opportunity, man. What do you say a Nikah during their high school years then the wedding after adulthood?" I grinned, raising my eyebrows up and down and extending my hand to make an agreement.

Benayamin nodded, and was about to shake my hand for an agreement, before both our wives yelled together frowning. "GUYS CUT IT OUT!" 

"Your my Aunt?" Abu Hurairah asked Sarah cluelessly, interrupting all of us. It was his first time for him with his uncle and aunt, before this he was still in his diapers with little to no memory.

"Yes dear," Sarah grinned, picking him and twirling him around laughing. "And that man there is your crazy uncle." She pointed at Benyamin. "Baby, you keep getting heavier and heavier each time I come."

"Does that mean I have to lose wieght?" Abu Hurairah asked innocently with a worried look.

"Yeah--" I started.

"Of course not!" Everyone shouted, giving me a 'not a word more' glare. It wasn't that Abu Hurairah was obese or anything, let's just say I liked to pull my son's nerves all the time. 

"So do you play?" Sarah asked him while giving us the look to the leave the apartment before the kids notice and throw their tantrum.

Me and my wife both hugged our siblings for the last time, and made a dash to our car. Today was 'Uncle& Aunt and nephew& niece day', swapping kids was a family routine once every month. However, this was the first time we were seeing our niece and nephew after a very long time.

"The kids are really growing up very fast." Hajara murmured, looking out the open window.

"I know." I whispered back, keeping eyes on the road. Watching my daughter grow up into a beautiful girl was wonderful thing, but what made me sad was that I will someday have to give her away to Huzaifah, and I really hoped that he will treat her well. 

"We're here at mom's house." I cheerfully announced.

My wife swiftly ran to the door, but before she had the chance to press the doorbell, the door swung open and Huzaifah threw himself on her. "Aunty I missed you very much!" Huzaifah was so much taller than before, he was seven years old now. A boy with high intelligence, and the growth of handsomeness was evident from every prespective.

"I missed you very much too." Hajara kissed him on the forehead, ruffling his light brown hair.

"Hello, uncle's right here." I tried grabbing his attention.

"I missed you, my baby." My mother cried, dashing into the porch and hugging me tightly. "Where are your manners, son? You don't even visit your mother regularly." She squeezed the life out of me and began smooching me everywhere.

"Mom, kids are here." I said, trying to wriggle myself out of her grasp. "Just a matter of fact, I do come to visit you every week."

"So what if kids are here, everyone should know your my baby." 

Huzaifah and my wife suddenly started laughing out loud. "What! Watcha guys laughing at? I'm sure you get kisses from your moms too." I pointed at threateningly, which only made them double their laugh.

"Uncle... your face. It's full... with lipstick marks." Huzaifah giggled, between his laughter.

"What?" I gasped loudly on top of my lungs, placing my hands on my mouth. "MOM!" 

I was so irritated with her right now, I knew she did it purposefully. My mother was always a drama queen, and pulling pranks was what she did for her basic living.

"What! Can't a mother put makeup for her sons arrival?" She asked, batting her eyeslashes innocently. No, she only used makeup to smash lipstick on my face. That was all!

 I was so enraged, I stomped inside the house and slumped down on the living room couch only to find a beautiful blond girl playing with her toys. "Hi baby!" My niece looked up, and I was wonderstruck to see that she had my brothers blazing green eyes and her blonde hair was very long for a three years old. 

"Are you a monster?" She said with a cute accent.

"No." I replied in confusion.

"Then what's that?" She pointed at my cheek. Shoot! I forgot to wipe off my mom's lipsticks from my cheeks. 

"Love!"

"Love is red?" She asked innocently.

"In our world it is." I mean... what else am I suppose to tell her.

Hajara walked in with Huzaifah's hand in hers, and took a seat beside me. "Safoora! Your so pretty mashallah baby." She cooed, pinching her cheeks.

"Thank you!" Safoora grinned, sweetly revealing her adorable dimples.

"She'll be extremely pretty when she grows up." I whispered to Hajara. Abu Hurairah, my son was one blessed man!

She nodded in agreement looking at our niece. "Just like our Hawa." I smiled, the kids in this family were always so beautiful. 

"So Huzaifah, you like any girls in your school?" I asked him curiously, trying to keep my expression plain as possible.

"Nope, mom and dad said that's bad. Girls are nasty anyways." He wrinkled his nose in disgust like as if they have the cooties or something. 

"Kids wanna go for ice cream?" I said excitedly, diverting the topic.

"Yes." Both of them cheered out.

"Grandmama wants to go too." My mom sniffed, making a crying expression.

Safoora looked panicked, "Uncle can we plweaase take gwandma?"

 She must love her Grandma the most!

"Yeah, mom you can come but you gotta get ready fast." I ordered in a bored tone. "Kids get in the car." 

Huzaifah excitedly took Safoora's hand quickly, and pulled her outside. 

Hajara got up to follow the kids,  and I quickly held her soft hands in mines before she could take another step. Hajara twirled around to face me with a questioning look. Our faces were only inches apart. "Hajara, you remember the first time we met?" I breathed out, admiring at her beauty.

"Yeah it quite was embarrassing." She whispered looking down with a shy smile, I knew she was recalling flashbacks from the past. "We bumped into each other."

"Yeah, we'll for me it was the best thing that ever." I told her tucking in her exposed hair in her hijab. "I knew you would be my wife from the very begginning. I loved you ever since my eyes fell on you." I said kissing her on the forehead, and hugging her instantly.

"I love you too." She whispered in my chest, not pulling back.

"Without you, I couldn't have ever lived in our own dream world. " I said releasing her, and giving her a final kiss on the lip.

"Stop smooching already, you guys have each other for your entire life. Today is reserved only for the kids." My mom groaned, peeking in the room grumpily, but underneath it all was a smirk hidden. "In the car, son. Now. Smooching later!"

I smiled at Hajara, "Let's go love." I said taking her hands in mines. 

This was our world!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 4.6K 68
They say; •~Indeed, their is light at the end of every tunnel~• Read and find out how a lady who is so much against arranged marriages finds herself...
287K 28K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
12.3K 836 32
Inaya Hussein is a happy go to 20-year-old studying medicine wanting to make her parents proud. Religion plays a huge part in her life. Her two best...