Our Worlds (An Islamic story)

By Dilaras_Destiny

Hajara and Sarah are muslim high school girls from the 2070's. They have a normal teen life but when their pa... More

First day of school
I'm Sorry
Birthday
War
Surprise!
Introduced
shopping
Wedding
Married life
Her day off!
Under the same roof
My love for her
The War Begins
Home alone
I hate life!
The new beginning
Marriage!
Alone
School
School trip
Lost and Found
Anniversary!
Having Fun!
Surprise meeting!
The shocking Kidnapper
Moving out!
Our endless love (Epilogue)
Check out the next sequel...

Kidnapped!

301 31 2
By Dilaras_Destiny

Sarah POV:

Hajara's health has been improving slowly, being with me, my aunt and uncle uplifted her mood and sometimes it became more better when mom and dad came to visit us. However, there were times when Hajara had emotional breakdowns and that was the worst. But, I was glad that she was improving.

After the first few weeks, aunt got very mad when I was not sleeping with my husband in the same room like any other normal couples out there. What can I say, I am embarrassed and nervous. I mean, I was use to  sleeping with Huzaifah, and... sleeping with a man will just ruin my life. Okay, maybe I am over exaggerating this!  Let's just say we are both adults now, he has changed to become more ... let's say tall and handsome. My only lame excuse was that Huzaifah needed me in the room alone. 

However, my aunt couldn't buy it anymore, she dragged me away at night when Huzaifah was asleep and promised me that she will be with him at night. "Aunty, Benyamin isn't a baby! He can manage alone." I bursted. 

"No I can't!" Benyamin hollered from his room dramatically with a childish voice. "I am scared of the dark." 

I rolled my eyes. "That's his only excuse to stay with me."

"Aww, this is so cute, he loves you. Go in." My aunt commanded sternly, pushing me in the room. "I will lock the room so you can't make any attempts to escape." 

My aunt knew me too well, and I was pretty sure she knew that I was actually ready to run away if I had that little chance.

"WHAT! This is scary, but what if I have to use the washroom or need to eat or..." I panicked. Come on Sarah, can't you think of an legitimate excuse?

"Food and wahroom are both in the room. The room has a washroom with it. Bye, have a great night." She winked, closing the door behind.

"Noooo--" I yelled, extending my hand towards the door,  bolting towards it and twisting the knob. she didn't lie, she did lock the door!

"Are you really that scared of me?" Benyamin asked, raising his eyebrow.

"YES... no.. I mean.... nothing. It's just so embarrassing!"  I said, covering my face with my hands and slumping down on the floor leaning against the door.

"Come on, I am not that scary." My husband said, rolling his eyes, suddenly picking me up in his arms and placing me on the bed. 

He pushed down the hoodie that I was wearing to hide my hair from Yusuf, and my brown silky hair spilled out freely. "Wow, I never saw your hair for a very long time." He said running his hand through it. 

I looked at him, he was only few inches away from me, "Your so good damn pretty. All thanks to Allah, I am so grateful to have you!" He breathed, leaning in to give me a passionate kiss.  I gave in not being able to pull away. Our love was strong and undeniable.

****************************************************************************

*3 months later*

Benyamin POV:

I am one lucky man. 

How? 

Because I have the most prettiest wife when is comes to her looks and heart. She's sweet and kind, I mean... we never really fought like most couples yet. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking forward in fightings!

We both decided to go to the same University, and we ended up being in the same class too. We both wanted to be a doctor, and luckily we both had to walk through the same path. 

Science was everything to me, but for my wife... she forced herself into it which I found very funny. Each morning I or she would force herself out of bed. Sometimes I would have to sprinkle water on her face and she would get mad at me and kick me out of the house, then feel bad later and let me in again. Just watching her tells me that being a parent is very hard. Especially parenting for a mother! 

I watched her as she sat beside me in class trying her best to look interested. She was biting the end of her pen to keep her stress level down. Either way, I was surprised because the last time we were in the same class she never even cared about studies. 

I gently lowered the pen away from her mouth, " Eww, that is sooo unhygienic." I whispered, frowning in disgust.

She scowled, but left the poor beaten pen alone. We were both in our third year, but being a doctor was really tough notion, it took almost around six to eight years max in this era. Sarah was  overwhelmed when she found the news, she almost fainted. I had to console her that in the past, people would take eight to ten years or more to become a doctor. 

Suddenly my thoughts were broken, when Sarah gripped my hand tightly without a warning.  Ouch, my poor hand! 

Her face turned pale, and her red lips turned white. "You ok?" I whispered, squeezing her hand back. She shook her head violently looking at the professor. All of a sudden she took the professors permission and left for the washroom in a quick haste. What was that all about? 

I wasn't going after her because I know that for now, she will be fine. True to my prediction, within less than fifteen minutes she came back looking brighter than before. "Everything ok?" I whispered concerned.

"Yup, just had to threw up." She sighed, sitting down beside me. 

I knew what she was up to, or let's just say... what her body was up-to.

*************************************************************************

Sarah POV:

Every morning me and Benyamin had to go to university, it was our last year there anyway, so I didn't mind being dragged. 

"Bye mom." Huzaifah waved vigoriously when I dropped him to his class. I smacked a kiss on his forehead and waved back until he was out of sight.

 I walked back to my car  happily where Benyamin was waiting for me impatiently. "Ms. Benyamin you know there is something called being early to class." He said furrowing his eyebrow. 

"Yup. My sister gave me the definition long long time ago. But I hated following it." I answered casually.

"Well, being my wife you gotta follow my rules."

"What are you, a controlling husband?" I bursted furrowing my eyebrows, my anger was at a boiling point now. Wow, what was with my mood today? I quickly prayed to Allah to lower my anger, cause anger is the main cause to all fights.

"Yup, when the members in the family are irresponsible and careless. The man has to act up, you know." He joked. 

I frowned. "Well, Mr. Benyamin I was just having a moment with my son." 

"I had a moment too but I made it quick." He argued.

"Well, how would you know? Our bonding is better than yours." I challenged. He scowled in return, we ended up arguing the entire way until we finally reached our destination. 

Our class was boring as usual, students looked bored, they wrote notes, professors spoke their hearts out and of course me dozing off in my chair. Kidding! I do pay attention, but science is not really something I like. I promised my husband that in the future , we would both be doctor and open our own clinic. I will attend the female patients while he will cure the male ones. This way, we can maintain both Islam and help people, and in exchange we will get rewards in the hereafter for our intention and  work.

After class I jumped in excitement, to go home and meet my son. I ran ahead of Benyamin leaving him in the class still packing. Who cares about him, when there is Huzaifah!

Ping!

I looked down at my phone finding a text from an unknown number. 

Unknown: Meet me at the back of Morning Cafe. I have your son. 

What? My heart beated faster. What is the meaning of this?

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: Want your son or not? Don't bring your boyfriend or the police. I have my eyes on you, my spies are everywhere.

Me: Sorry, I think you have the wrong number. I don't have a boyfriend.

Unknown: Don't fucking annoy me. Don't come with Huzaifah's dad or else I would kill Huzaifah.

My heart was beating faster. What to do, what if this is a trap? Sarah think! 

Huzaifah, I needed to find him. I don't even know where this stalker was. Does he really have my son or was he pranking me? How do I find him? 

I leaned against a wall closing my eyes and exhaling. There was no way I could calm down, all I wanted was Huzaifah in my arm right now.

"Sarah let's go! Why are you standing there? I thought you wanted to get out of this place?" Benyamin yelled from few feets away, making his way towards me. 

His smile dropped when he walked closer to me. "No, I am not going home." I panicked to find a excuse. "I have other places to go to."

"What? You want to go somewhere else?" He asked, cocking his eyebrows. "Where do you want to go? I know we haven't spent much together due to our studies and taking care of Huzaifah." 

"I want to go somehwere ... alone." I said letting few tears slip from eyes. What the hell happened to Huzaifah?

I ran. 

I ran as fast as I could, as far as my legs could take me but within minutes Benyamins arms were encircled around my waist holding me tightly. I tried squirming out of him grasp but there was no use, he was way too strong. "I know there is something wrong that you are not telling me. " He whispered in my ears sternly. "I'm not letting you go alone 'somewhere' easily, you gotta tell me where. I just found you after four whole years and you are simply  running away from me."

"Let me go!" I yelled loudly, thrusting my arms around to get free myself from his grip. I kicked him hard on the shin and he staggered back but still kept a strong grip on my body. 

"SARAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU. TELL ME." He yelled sternly, holding my shoulders tightly, and turning me around instantly to face him. 

I couldn't hold my tears anymore, I lost my son and I got yelled by Benyamin for the first time. I let my tears slip down uncontrollably, Benyamin quickly placed his arms around me hugging me tight. "Huzaifah..." I whispered with a broken voice.

"What about Huzaifah? What is wrong with him?" He narrowed his eyes, shaking me out of thoughts.  I can't answer him, my words were stuck in my throat, I was having a hard time breathing. 

He's gaze bore into my face, and he dragged me along with him. "Sarah, let's go in the car, you're attracting too much attention." I let myself be dragged.

Benyamin helped me sit in the back of the car. "Sarah stop panicking, take a deep breath."  He joined me in the back and placed an arm around me. "Wait somethings not right..." He squinted his eyes and looking around the roof of car. 

Suddenly he lunged for few a small wired devices on the ceiling, pulling them out and crushing them instantly, throwing them out the door. "Someone added camera's in our car. Someone is spying on us." He looked at me forrowing his eyebrows, trying to figure me out. "I know someone threatened you.... about Huzaifah, right?" 

I nodded, letting my tears pour out from my eyes. This guy could read me like an open book!

Benyamin looked normal, but underneath it all I knew he was panicking just like me. He got in the drivers seat hastily and drove to Huzaifah's school. 

We both quickly rushed to his class together. I knew we were a bit late, but school ended fifteen minutes ago and my mind was going haywire.

"Hafsah, where's Huzaifah?" I asked her as soon as I saw her leaving her class. 

"He left home with his uncle ... I believe." She replied, thinking hard. What?

 That's good, isn't it? I let myself calm down a little, relaxing my mind. 

"Let me call Yusuf!" Benyamin said, taking his phone out.

"What happened Sarah?" Hafsah asked looking worried. 

"Someone texted me that they have Huzaifah and they wanted me to meet them at some weird alley." I explained.

"Sarah! Yusuf doesn't have him, nor do our parents." Benyamin sputtered, his voice trembling with worry.

"WHAT!?" I screamed in horror, letting my fear take control over my body again. This can't be, my little baby is kidnapped. Oh Allah help me, please keep him safe.

 I staggered back, Hafsah quickly held onto my hand while Benyamin placed his arms around me securely, stabling me. I let myself get dragged again in the car. "Sarah, I am dropping you off to Hajara's and ... me and Yusuf are getting  Huzaifah."

"No, I am comming." I whispered stubbornly.

"No, you're staying!" He ordered, not sparing me a glance as he drove to my sister's home.

"No, I'm going."

"SARAH LOOK!" He yelled looking ahead, clenching onto the steering wheel tightly making his knuckles go white. I flinched at his sudden mood change, "You are carrying a baby, you need to be safe. I don't know if there is any danger in the place we are going to." 

"I'm sorry, come again?" I asked raising my eyebrows quizically. Did he loose his mind or something? 

"You are pregnant Sarah. Take care of this one, I'll get Huzaifah." 

What, that is not possible! Although I did have some kinda morning sickness. 

"That can't be right, you're just making it up so I can't go with you. I know we are in a situation, it's normal to lose our minds.... but we need to work together." I yelled out angrily. 

He's green eyes blazed with rage when he looked me in the eye. Shit, what the hell did I just do? "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?" He screamed out with frustration.

"BECAUSE THIS IS MY SON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!" I cried, balling my fists.

"Just because I wasn't here for a very long time doesn't mean he's not my son." He muttered, grabbing my phone from my hand. "I love him as much as you do."  He said as he searched through my messages until he reaches the annonymous text.

"But I took care of him the entire time and he would want to see me first even before you." I hissed angrily.

"SARAH, COULD YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME. I AM DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT!" He yelled, as my tears poured out uncontrollably. His face  softened instantly and he quickly covered his face with his hands in regret.

"Guys, why are you guys yelling?" Yusuf said opening my door, narrowing his eyes. Wow, I didn't even notice that we were already here at my sisters place.

"I can hear you guys from few miles away." Yusuf chided while Hajara helped me out by pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged her in return letting my tears gush out. Yusuf took my seat in the car and within minutes they left the area without me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Why? In front of my house of course." My sister answered.

"Your planning to move back into your house?"

"Yes, I am recovering Alhamdullilah. Plus, the more we stay together, the more Huzaifah and Hawa will remember each other." Hajara sighed. Huzaifah?

 My tears poured out again.

"Sis, look I gotta go." I kissed her on the cheeks and ran as fast as my legs could go. I knew if Hajara decided to run after me, she never could. I was always an athletic girl and running was always my thing, but for Hajara... she had her asthma attacks to deal with. Benyamin on the other hand was my type of guy, both athletic, cool and scientific. He didn't look like a nerd other than his glasses which only just made him look way too adorable.

******************

Time quickly flew and within minutes I found myself standing in the meeting place where my stalker told me to be. I sighed heavily finding no human in sight, if anyone wanted to harm me they could easily do so. 

Maybe I should've left Benyamin to deal with this, but off course my stubborn self had to act quickly. Well to bad Sarah, now was not the time to back away!

 I doubt Benyamin is ready to sacrifice his life for his son, he just met him few months ago. He probably doesn't even have the love for his son to the extent that I have. 

"Well, well, look who's here." I heard a familiar mocking voice sneer. I turned around abruptly finding myself face to face with my worst enemy.

Uzair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.4K 53
When he gets closer to her, she leans back in her chair. "Don't worry, you're not my type" he smirks as he stands up. "Alhamdulillah" she said with...
24.2K 3.1K 57
(COMPLETED) A girl and a boy, completely different from each other crossed eachother's ways in France. Shayaan Ahmed the heart throb of girls meets a...
191K 11.8K 42
'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl...