Peter Rumancek Imagines

Autorstwa bonniebird

Hemlock Grove: Peter Rumancek; This book is for Netflix's Peter Rumancek . All of my Imagines, prompts, onesh... Więcej

Introduction
Home
KittyKat
Sharing
Dream Mate
Dream Mate (Part Two)
Insecure
Prompt
Trailer
Prompt
Godfrey Twin
Panic
Panic (Part Two)
Roommate
The Favor
Naked
Caught
Powerpoint
Tomcat
Sleepover
Baby
A Question
One Night Stand
One Night Stand (Part Two)
Alive
Worried
Return
Contest
Runaway
Friends
Call of His Wolf
Break My Heart
Prompt:"Your lips, my lips, apocalypse!"
Wanderlust
Prompt
Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Tonight
Quirky Witch (Part Two)
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
The strange wolf
My Yard?
Ugly Mutt - Halloween 2021
Spooky - Halloween 2021
Take care - Valentine 2021
Love you both but I have to go - Valentine 2021
Spending Halloween with Peter - Halloween 2021
Underhanded - Halloween 2021
Cooking happiness - December 2021
Daylight
Nude *Smutty*

Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

405 19 0
Autorstwa bonniebird

You weren't frowning out of the window, Peter would say more scowling, up at the sky. As if the clouds that hung over Hemlock Grove would open and pour down soft streams of snow. When he set the freshly made jug of hot chocolate on the table you glanced at him.

"It's still not snowing." You mumbled.

"I'm not sure staring out of the window will help. It's too warm."

A devious look crossed you face and he sighed, knowing an idea was churning in your head. "Couldn't Destiny do something about it." You asked curiously. Peter lit a cigarette and took a drag before answering.

"Could Destiny make it snow or would she?"

"Both."

"She could but she won't. Not unless you have a good reason."

"I could think of a good reason."

"I doubt you could think of one to convince Destiny. Besides, that sort of stuff is harder to do, more dangerous."

"Well." You said and went quiet for a little while. When you finally spoke up again you'd curled up in the armchair next to the window, turning to the Christmas movie that was playing on the TV. "I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her. Especially not over Christmas. Not that I would want that any other time ether."

Peter chuckled and nodded, fetching a blanket from the bedrooms and dumping them on the sofa. There was a box of cookies sent from Lynda. "Let's watch this movie then." He said cheerfully.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.5K 492 10
The town of Hemlock Grove is shrouded in mystery. This mystery comes in the form of Peter Rumancek, Roman Godfrey, and the illustrious Godfrey Instit...
936K 22.6K 59
When Elsie moved to Hemlock Grove, she didn't plan on getting involved with Roman Godfrey and the horrifying mysteries that come with him. *I do not...
3.2K 57 29
Hemlock Grove Fanfiction #JustWriteIt : Based halfway through the first series, the vargulf is on the move and Roman and Peter must stop it. There's...
57.6K 944 17
House of the Dragon: Daemon Targaryen; This book is for GOT's Daemon Targaryen . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots and moodboard for Daemon Targa...