I Love You Since The Day I Me...

By Kaedo16

Mina's parent's decided to bring her back in korea with her sisters momo and sana. How will it turn out if a... More

Characters
A1
A1(2)
A1(3)
A1(4)
A1(5)
B1
B1(2)
NEW CHARACTERS!!!
B1(3)
B1(4)
B1(5)
C1
C1(3)
C1(4)
C1(5)

C1(2)

376 7 3
By Kaedo16

Jeongyeon's POV

"What the heck?" I said while looking at them "Are they drunk again?" Dahyun asked "Of course, look at that" Mina said while pointing at the bottles in the table "Aish These kids, Dahyun help me to bring these 3 at the guest room" I said "And girls, can you bring these two in their own room" I said and they nod their head and they carry the two, then I carry Jackson and Jungkook and Dahyun carry Taehyung.

After we placed the three at the guest room  upstairs, we go downstairs to the living room to fix their messed.

After cleaning their messed we both sit on the couch facing each other then we heard footsteps and the owner of the footsteps is Nayeon and she sit on the other couch.

"What do you think is the reason?" Nayeon asked "Reason of what?" I asked her "For being drunk" Nayeon said "Because of Jackson, I don't know" Dahyun said "It's not because of Jackson" I said while looking at Dahyun "So what's the reason?" Nayeon asked "We know both of them, but I'm worried about Tzuyu" I said and they both looked at me "Tzuyu seems different when Mina came back. Last year when Mina left his a messed he changed but we helped him to bring his self back. Now that Mina is back I don't know what will happens to Tzuyu, especially he haven't tell us what's the reason behind their breakup. I don't want him to get in to trouble now that Mina is back and Jun K is here I expect some trouble" I said to them "Why would you expect some trouble hyung?" Dahyun asked "Look I don't know what's reason of their break up but I think Jun K is one of the reason." I said and Dahyun nod his head "Amm maybe you guys want to sleep right? Its already 11pm" Nayeon said and we go upstairs and go to our own rooms.

Next Day

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up with an upset stomach and headache, I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Then I saw that my right leg is already ok it doesn't have any wound and I can walk propely now.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked to Chaeyoung room and I saw Jungkook,Taehyung and Jackson sitting on the couch.

"Why are you three here?" I asked "Remember we drink last night, we're all a messed last night" Jackson said "Yah right, and aren't you four going downstairs?" I asked them "You really want to go downstairs Tzuyu, you don't know what we heard earlier when we're walking towards the kitchen" Chae said in frustration "What did you hear?" I askes them "They will punish us Tzuyu, I don't want to go downstairs my cousins is there" Taehyung said "But we have to, I can't take anymore my headache and my upset stomach" Jackson said while holding his stomach "Same here" we all said in unison (Not sure) "Let's just act that we really can't take our headace and our upset stomach" Jungkook said then we nod our heads.

We exit to Chae room and we go downstairs holding our stomach and head, we saw them in the living room staring at us but we successfully avoided their stares.

We're finally in the kitchen and we saw some food and soup called 'Haejangguk' "Hyung, This is soup is to get rid of our headache and our upset stomach right?" I asked Jackson "Yes Tzuyu, now let's eat and go upstairs I don't want to look at them." Jackson said "Their stares is scary" Chaeyoung said while eating her food "True" Taehyung said.

After finishing our food we placed our plates in the kitchen the Jungkook suddenly speak "Are you guys ready?" He said while fidgeting his fingers then we all nod.

We walked to the living room and I can feel that they are staring at us but before we can go upstairs Jihyo suddenly speak.

"You five, come and sit here" She said with a calm voice but I know she's mad "We're done and our plan is done" Jackson whispered "We're really done" Chae whispered too "Did you say something Chaeyoung?" Dahyun said "What are you still doing there? Come and sit here" Jihyo said.

We walked to the living room and sit on the couch facing them, the couch is big enough to fit us five and to fit them seven.

Jackson sit first next is Chaeyoung next is Me next is Taehyung and Jungkook is the last.

"You five have been drinking for two days, what's the reason?" Jeongyeon asked but no one dared to answer his question "No one will answer my question?" Jeongyeon yelled at us "Its not good for you five, you know that. But why are you still drinking?" Nayeon asked "Just because" Jackson finally spoke up "Because of what?" Sana asked "Its none of your business" Taehyung said to his cousin "TAEHYUNG, HOW DARE YOU?!" Momo yelled at taehyung "Let him Momo unnie" Mina said while tapping her sister shoulder "What about you Tzuyu? You're the one who really is a messed last night when we saw you in the living room!" Dahyun shout at me "Do you really have to shout? And as what Tae said its none of your business" Chae said while looking at them "Chae? What did you just said?!" Jeongyeon asked trying to be calm but failed "You heard him cous, its none of your business" Jungkook said to Jeongyeon "You dare to answer me!" Jeongyeon finally yelled

"He just answer your question is that bad?" I said while looking at them with no emotion "Tzuyu, don't talk to you brother like that" Jihyo said "Why do you care if I talk to my brother like that?" I asked while looking at her with no emotion in my face. "THAT'S ENOUGH YOU FIVE!" Jeongyeon shout "NO HYUNG! HIS RIGHT. HE JUST WANT TO FORGET EVERYTHING!, YOU DON'T EVEN  KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT HIS PROBLEMS!" Chae shouted at them while standing "BECAUSE HE NEVER TELL US! HE NEVER TELL US ANYTHING THAT'S WHY WE DON'T KNOW CHAEYOUNG!" Dahyun shout back at him while standing "AND YOU WANT TO KNOW BEHIND THE REASON WHY WE DRINK LAST NIGHT?!" Chae shout at them "STOP IT CHAE" I said with my calm voice but he didn't stop "ALL HE WANT IS A PERSON WHO WILL LISTEN TO HIS PROBLEM, ALL HE WANT IS TO FORGET EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENED BACK THEN! HE WANTS TO FORGET THE PERSON WHO LEAVE HIM!" Chae shout "I SAID STOP" I said to him "SHE LEAVE HIM BECAUSE HE CHEAT!" Momo shout back at him and the word cheat really hurt me.

I can see that Mina is starting to tear up Sana,Nayeon and Jihyo are comforting her to stop crying.

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE REALLY WRONG BECAUSE--" I cut him off .

"I DIDN'T" I shout at them that makes them flinch and they all look at me to finish my sentence and I stand up "I didn't cheat on her,its just that she doesn't give me a chance to explain my side." I said while standing "Then explain your side now Tzuyu!, look at her she's crying now!" Nayeon yelled at me and I look at Mina and she's crying "Explain for what?, there's no reason for me to explain since she broke up with me." I said in my calm voice "Let's go now, I can't take it anymore" Chae said and we followed him before we could go upstairs we heard Jeongyeon shout "YOU FIVE WILL NOT BE GOING OUT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION, YOU CAN'T GO HOME LATE ESPECIALLY YOU TWO CHAEYOUNG AND TZUYU!" He shout but we continue to walk.

We five decided to sleep at my room since I have two couch there and they can just place a mattress in the floor since my room has only 5 stuffed toys unlike Chaeyoung.

"Can't believe that Noona think you cheat on Mina" Chae said while lying on my couch "Let her, Let them think that I cheat on Mina" I said while using my phone "Why don't you just tell them so they can stop thinking that you cheat on her" Jungkook said while using his laptop "For what? There's no reason for telling her or to them since we already broke up" I said then they just nod their heads

I placed my phone at my side then my phone suddenly vibrate and I looked at it and I got a message from Lisa.

 MANOBAN

Tzuyu where are you?

House, why??

With who?

My brothers,the Myoui's Nayeon
and Jihyo Noona, Jackson Taehyung
and Jungkook

Hmm ok, can I have a sleepover
in you house for 1 week

Yes you can but why?

Me and my parents had some
misunderstading

Hmm ok, you can sleep here

Can you fetch me?

Fine I'll just text you when we're
outside of you house

Ok thanks bro

"Who texted you" Chae askes while eating his snacks "Lisa, he asked me if he can have some sleep here because his parents and him got some misunderstanding" I said "So we're complete. The Boys!" Jackson said happily "What a weird name hyung, but its ok" Chae said while laughing "We will fetch him" I said while fixing myself "You know that we can't, they're at the living room" Taehyung said "You know we can, we'll break their rules and don't worry we got the Chou's here" Jungkook said and me and Chae nod our heads

We go downstairs and we saw then talking at the living room but they stop talking once they saw us.

Before we could step out of our door my brother Jeongyeon called us "You five, where are you going?" He asked with his calm voice and Chaeyoung turn to look at him "None of your business hyung" He said and entered at my car.

We arrived at Lisa's house I text him that we're in front of his house and we saw him walking towards to my car with his suitcase.

"Why suitcase?" Jackson asked him "I bring all the things that I need" Lisa said as he sit beside Jackson and I start to drive back home.

"What really happend Lisa?" Taehyung asked him "Dad want me to study in
Thailand and you guys know that I don't want to study there" He said "How about aunty?" I asked him while driving "She doesn't say anything that's why I get mad" He said

We arrived at our house and I parked my car beside Chaeyoung's car and Dahyun's car.

Lisa took his suitcase at my trunk and as we opened the door we saw them looking at us then suddenly Lisa whispered to my ear "Why are they staring at us like that?" He whispered to my right ear "I'll explain later" I whispered to him and he nod his head.

"Why is Lisa here?" Dahyun asked "We'll have a sleep over, why? Somethings wrong?" I said while looking at him "Make sure you'll not drink again" Jeongyeon said and we just smirked at him except for Lisa

We go upstairs and go to my room and they lay to my couch and to my bed while using their gadgets.

"Hey tell me what happened earlier" Lisa said

"Actually its not Tzuyu and Chaeyoung fault its my fault. We drink last night because of me, I bring soju since his brothers and his friends are not here. Then Tzuyu opened up his problem, he tell us the reason why Mina and him broke up" Jackson explained "What's the reason Tzuyu?" Lisa asked while looking at me but I didn't answer him "Its because of Jun K. He planned it all he makes Elkie to kiss Tzuyu in the park where he will give his gift to Mina because its their monthsary that time" Chae explained "I'm sorry for asking Tzuyu" Lisa said while tapping my lap "Its ok, just don't tell to others. I trust you all" I said and they just nod.

We're bored and we decided to play video games its me versus Jackson and I won then next is Chaeyoung vs Jungkook and Jungkook won last is Taehyung vs Lisa and Lisa won.

"I'm hungry" Lisa said "Of coure its already 1:30 we should eat now" Jackson said "Really want to go downstairs huh?" Jungkook said with a smirked in his face "We have to, beside it already happened" I said then we go downstairs.

Chaeyoung's POV

As we go downstairs we saw them in the living room watching some movie but we noticed that Jihyo and Nayeon noona are not there.

We walked towards the dining room not minding their stares and there we saw Jihyo and Nayeon noona eating together.

We get our foods and we sit at the table facing them, we can feel that they are staring at us but we decided not to mind them but Nayeon noona speak.

"We're sorry about what happened earlier, its just that you've been drinking for 2 days" Nayeon said with a worried tone in her voice "We're sorry too but drinking is the only way Tzuyu can forget everything especially now she's back" I said then I looked at Tzuyu and his just eating his food "I thought you've already moved from her" Jihyo said while looking at Tzuyu, I was about to speak when Tzuyu suddenly speak "I also thought too, but I guess I still haven't " Tzuyu said while looking at them with no emotion "And you don't really know how much the word CHEAT affect me" He added and he emphasized the word cheat then he stand up and place his plate in the kitchen and he go upstairs.

We all stand up and place our plates in the kitchen and we leave them behind. Before we could exit in the dining room Jihyo speak "His starting to change Chaeyoung" She said and I turned to look at her "Because she's back" I said then we go upstairs leaving the two behind and not minding their stares.

We entered in his room and we saw Tzuyu lying on his bed while staring at the ceiling, I sit at the edge of his bed while the others sit at the couch.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked him but no respond "Just tell me if you're not ok" I said then he finally respond at me "I didn't cheat but they think I did" He said still staring at the ceiling "Don't mind them ok, what can we do to help you?" I said while looking at him "I don't want here" He said "Then let's go to my house, since mom and dad are not living there" Jackson said while standing "Ok good idea but we have to tell it to the others" I said "I'll tell them since I'm not here earlier" Lisa said "I'm going with you" I said and exit Tzuyu room

We go downstairs and we saw them talking to each other with Nayeon and Jihyo noona.

"Nayeon and Jihyo noona can we talk?" I said to them and they nod and followed us at the kitchen and I can feel that the others are staring at us.

"What is it Chae?" Jihyo "What happened earlier, Tzuyu doesn't want to be here so we decided to sleep in our friends house" I said "Who? And where?" Nayeon asked "At Jackson house, we'll be staying there until Tzuyu is ok" Lisa said "I guess we can't do anything about that, we'll tell it to others" Jihyo said and they hugged us "Thank you for understanding" I said and we go upstairs.

"It's ok now, fix your things and we're using my car, I'll be waiting at the living room" I said to them and I bring my suitcase downstairs.

I go downstairs with my suitcase and I saw all of them standing in the living room looking at me.

"Do you really want to stay at Jackson's house?" Jeongyeon asked "No, I'm doing this for Tzuyu we're helping him to forget everything." I said while looking at them.

Then I saw the others walking towards us and I saw Tzuyu looking at us with no emotion in his face.

"Are you sure about this Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked him "I'm sure" He said to Dahyun then Dahyun nod his head. "We understand, but I hope you stop drinking" Jeongyeon said and we just nod.

Before we could step out of our door someone called him

"TZUYU!" Someone shout and we turned to look and we saw her running towards to Tzuyu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my mistake, for my wrong grammar and some mispelled. English is not my first language sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
105K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
29.2K 767 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
204K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...