sᴇᴠᴇɴ.

By babyjoewifeyy

He was curious about her at first. He thought she would make a perfect wife, make perfect kids. He thought th... More

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅.
two
three
not a update.
four
six
seven
eight
characters.
??
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
not a update...
fourteen.
QuEStIoN!
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
not a update.
😍
eighteen
nineteen.
πŸ’•!Β‘
πŸ’—Β‘!

five

5.9K 300 70
By babyjoewifeyy

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden🔱.

9:10 pm
   January 17th

________________________________

I grabbed my glock tucking it into the waist band of my black joggers. I took the keys out the ignition, getting out locking the doors.

I silently walked into the backyard, and started walking up the porch stairs. I noticed the kitchen lights still on. I kept walking, I quietly jumped over the gate.

Nobody was in the kitchen, so I started to pick lock the back door. It took longer than usual but I finally unlocked it.

I tried so hard to open it quietly, I closed the door behind me. Walking around the kitchen.

___________

I've been looking in every room in this house, but I just couldn't find her's.

I slowly walked towards the last door in the house I haven't looked into, and I saw her laying in the king sized bed sleep, with a book in her hand.

I quietly closed the door behind me. She started sniffling, she was crying in her sleep.

I took my shoes, and my jacket off. I layed my hoddie on the end of the bed, and my shoes by her door. I pulled the cover off her body a little, laying next to her.

Her back was facing me, so I scooted closer. I moved her natural long curls away from her face, and neck. I moved just a little closer, and started licking her neck. Her breath hinched, and she turnt towards me, then I started sucking and biting on her neck.

A couple minutes went by, and I've left lots of purple love marks on her neck, and collar bone.

"you so pretty." I mumbled to her while fidgeting with my phone, I knew she couldn't hear me, but it wasn't a lie.

I stared at my phone, then at her. I took a couple pictures of her.

I got up from off the bed, walking to the other side. Picking up her phone from off the nightstand.

She had a password, making me think of her birthday.

-08182000-

Her phone unlocked and I was comeplety shook, I really got it right.

I went to her contacts and added mines, texting myself. I heard my phone chime, making me take it out my pants pocket.

I sent my self some pictures and videos of her, to myself from her phone, making my phone chime many, many times.

I saved everything I sent myself into my camera roll. I deleted my number from her phone, putting it back on the night stand. I slid my phone into my pocket, putting my shoes back on, and my hoddie back on. I kissed her forehead, before walking out her room.

Somebody opened there door, so I quickly went back into her room. Closing the door...

I really had to think quick, I quietly walked over to her sliding door that lead to her patio. I closed the sliding doors behind me. There wasn't any stairs, so I jumped. Feeling a stinging sensation on my ankle.

"That was so fuckin' close mane, you lucky as fuck." Top said in my head...he was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
117K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?
399K 18.7K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...