TODODEKU Chat fic

By animefanfics2

"Hey ryunji , when should we meet up to start our English project?" "I'm pretty sure my name's shouto.." "Oh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 54

1.6K 62 93
By animefanfics2

"Todoroki-kun ..." Midoriya said, slowly dozing off.

"Yeah, babe?" Todoroki snuggled in closer, nuzzling his nose against the other's bare chest.

Todoroki slept at the dorms due to the younger's insistence. It was already late into the night so the older gave in.

"I'm glad I met you."

"What's this all about- I mean, I'm glad too, of course I am, you stole my heart-"

"I just wanted you to know," Midoriya started, caressing the other's face with his fingers, "After all that's happened recently, I wanted you to know that I'll keep loving you.. no matter what."

"You're so cute, precious cinnamon roll," Todoroki smiled and gently booped the younger's nose.

Midoriya giggled before withering away into slumber. He was breathing softly, chest rising and falling at a slow pace and Todoroki couldn't help but admire the boy sleeping next to him.

His eyes flickered between Midoriya's eyes and lips, studying his features while doing so. Todoroki reached out, hesitantly, hand shaking, as he slightly grazed the other's cheeks. He saw no response from Midoriya so he let his fingers slowly trace the boy's jawline before travelling up to touch his soft lips.

The younger squirmed at his touch, before shifting his body in the opposite direction.

"I love you," Todoroki whispered before closing his eyes and letting his tiredness take over him.

———

"RIIISE AND SHIINEEE," Kaminari shouted, as he barged into the room.

"hEY GUYS- oh.. y'all are still sleeping??" Mina asked, staring at the two boys snuggled together.

"What do you mean they're still asleep- wait why's Todoroki here," Sero questioned.

"Dude, they're dating. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up seeing him in here every day," Kaminari sighed, glancing at the two who— despite the commotion— were still asleep.

Todoroki slowly opened his eyes and stared at the people in front of him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Todoroki asked, voice still husky.

"Uhm.... I live here???" Kaminari replied, as he swiftly opened the blinds to allow some sunlight to enter the dimly lighted room.

"5 more minutes..." the half asleep boy replied.

"No! Get up!"

——

"Yuu-kun, I'm going to the library to study," Momo effortlessly lied to the butler, "I'll be back around night time, please inform mother and father about my departure!"

"Of course, madam." Yuu might've only worked for the Yaoyorozu family for a couple months but he could still tell Momo was more cheerful than usual, "You seem in a good mood today."

"Ah- do I?" Her cheeks turned into a soft shade of pink, "The weather's so nice today- that must be why."

——————-

11:34 am

Jirou-san:
Where are u?
I'm near the bike railing

Momo:
I'll be arriving shortly. ^o^
5 stops left!

——————

"Five stops? That's around 10 minutes.. perfect!"

Jirou quickly made her way towards a nearby convenience store and grabbed a handful of snacks.

"It's almost lunch time, she'll probably be hungry," she thought, before proceeding to check out her items.

The bike railing was only a two minute walk from the convenience store so Jirou wasn't worried about making the other wait.

————-
11:46

Momo:
I'm here :3

————-

After viewing the message, Jirou scanned the area with her eyes before they landed on someone waving at her.

"Momo!"

"What's that you got there?" she was pointing towards the plastic bag in Jirou's hand.

"Oh this?" The other replied, lifting up the bag, "snacks! I figured you'd be hungry since it's almost lunch time."

"You're so sweet, Jirou-san. You really didn't have to!"

"Don't worry about it," she chuckled, "In return... you better doMINATE just dance!"

"I'll try my best," Momo giggled.

Somehow, though they've only been talking for a couple days, Momo felt safe with Jirou. Safer than she felt with her 'soon to be husband.'

The arcade was packed— it was Saturday, after all. There were endless rows of games, snack bars and a disco ball on the ceiling to add a finishing touch.

Even though the place was huge, the two could still hear the fans cheering for those dancing against each other in just dance.

"The contestants both have great moves! Sakura is not letting up to Yuna's attempts at overtaking her! Who will win?"

"Let's go cheer for them," Jirou dragged the other towards the dance battle.

the dancers had a minute left before the round was over and they were only at a hundred point difference— the crowd was very hyped to say the least.

"YUNA-CHAN IM ROOTING FOR YOU!" Jirou yelled out.

"Gosh, you're so embarrassing-"

"Get used to it, I'll be doing the same when you're dancing!"

"Wait- me?? But-" Momo stuttered through trying to make up an excuse.

"No excuses! It's for the snacks, remember?" Jirou winked, causing the other to blush.

Maybe it was because of all the flashing lights and the crowd cheering, or rather the great atmosphere at the arcade. Whatever it was, it made Momo feel like she was in a movie. A movie far better than her day to day life.

"A-Alright...."

———

"Babe- please go home."

"I don't wanna!" Todoroki whined earning a sigh from his boyfriend.

"I'm trying to study but you're suffocating me," Midoriya lightly pushed away the other— who had been hugging him ever since they woke up.

"I love you."

"I love you too but summer break is ending soon and Im not tryna get kicked out of Tokyo University for low grades!"

"Then.. I'll help you," Todoroki replied.

"I'm a social science major and you're a political science major...."

"They both have the word 'science' in them! Besides, lawyer and police detective have many similarities."

"Whatever you say."

"By the way, are you free for the remainder of summer break?" Todoroki asked the younger.

"Yeah, why? Are you gonna ask me to spend the rest of my summer with you because I would love that," Midoriya grinned.

"Precisely!"

Todoroki pulled Midoriya closer and they sat there— admiring each other.

"What?" The younger giggled, "is there something on my face?"

"Yeah... right on your lips," he said, as he gently pecked the other.

The gentle peck soon turned into a passionate kiss and Midoriya had forgotten all about studying.

Todoroki leaned in closer and pressed his lips against Midoriya's. The younger felt his body loosen up as he felt the other's tongue look for an entrance.

"Izuku," Todoroki whispered slowly, after pulling away.

"Don't stop," Midoriya's lips brush against the other's but this time, he was leading the kiss.

Their tongues both fought for dominance and before they knew it, they were both panting.

"T-Todoroki-kun... I r-really have to study.."

"hmm.. one more time.."

After another make out session, Todoroki noticed the limited edition all might action figure on Midoriya's desk.

"Oh you brought it here," Todoroki said, gesturing towards the figurine.

"hmm?" Midoriya glanced at his desk, "oH that! Yeah, still can't believe my mom managed to get one.. they were all sold out!"

"Yeah.." Todoroki smiled softly.

It doesn't matter if Midoriya doesn't know I got it for him. All that matters is that he's happy.

"You know..." Midoriya mumbled, after getting on top of Todoroki, "I can always do school tomorrow..."

"my baby's so smart."

———

While they were focused on each other, they didn't hear the door opening.

Kaminari froze in spot and eyed the couple making out in front of him, before immediately shutting the door and running to the living room.

"why do they always forget I'm here whenever they're together," Kaminari sighed.

———-

Sero:
Wanna come over?

Kaminari:
omg u literally read my mind

———

"Up for a round of overwatch?" Sero welcomed Kaminari into his dorm.

"Hell yeah. Hold on ima stream this. The viewers love seeing you in my videos!" Kaminari pulled out his camera from his backpack.

"They do? Damn, I'm famous."

"Oh by the way... don't you have a roommate? I never see anyone when I come over."

"I used to but he moved out," Sero sighed, "He was pretty cool, though."

"Lucky!! Rooming with Midoriya is great and all but you get a whole apartment to yourself when you're alone."

——-

It's already been over and hour since the two girls had arrived and the arcade. Momo was on a winning streak on Just Dance. So far, she won against all her opponents— by a long shot.

"hOly shit, I didn't know you were thIS good at dancing!" Jirou complimented.

"It's nothing, really-"

"nO it's something! You're amazing, Momo," Jirou said earning a blush from the other.

"T-Thank you..."

"Are you okay, though? You've been dancing for quite some time... your moves have gotten less sharp," Jirou asked, worriedly, "if you're tired you can always take a break!"

"I guess I should," Momo said, wiping the sweat off her forehead with a towel.

The two walked towards a less crowded area and sat on the benches. Jirou pulled out some of the snacks she had bought earlier.

"You did great.. here," she said, handing them to Momo.

"We can share them," the other smiled.

"Really? Then, I'll help myself!" Jirou stuffed herself with some Pocky, "I was wondering.. how'd you get so good at dancing? Did you take lessons?"

"I'm self thought! Actually.. I use dancing as an escape from my daily, proper life. Along the way, I've gotten pretty good."

"I can kinda relate to that.. my family's pretty proper. They're supportive of who I am, though," Jirou stared at the floor.

"Who you are...?"

"I'm in a band and... " Jirou thoight about it for a bit, before concluding that it was too early to tell Momo, "-And well other things."

"Your family sounds nice!"

"Oh hey- there's a music store nearby, wanna go?"

"Sure, let's!"

The girls made their way out of the arcade, after collecting all the prizes Momo had won and crossed the street to go to the music store.

"You said you we're in a band.. is it fun?"

"Really fun! I've loved music since I was a kid but can't really practise at school so being in a band has helped me tons! Music.. the same way dance is for you.. it's like an escape for me. When times get rough, I play the guitar to calm myself.

"That's so cool! How many instruments can you play?" Momo was genuinely interested.

"Well uh- I play the guitar, the violin because of my parents and I'm learning how to play the piano."

"You're so talented, Jirou-san!"

"Pffft, look who's talking- We're here!"

They entered the store and the sound of a bell ringing could be heard.

"Welcome.. oh! Mrs Kyoka, welcome," the employee greeted.

"Heya, Daichi-kun," Jirou made a 'peace sign' with her fingers.

"Momo, how do listen to music when you're dancing?"

"Me? Uhh.. with my phone?" Momo tilted her head

"RiGht, I knew you'd say this. That's exactly why I brought you here.. let's get you a wireless speaker!" Jirou dragged the other towards the speaker section.

"A s-speaker?"

"Yeah, they sell some good ones here."

———

Once Jirou got home, she threw herself onto the couch.

"Kyouka, you're home. How was your day?" Jirou's mom walked in from her kitchen.

"It was good," she mumbled, "Momo's a pretty fun person."

"Is that her name? She has the same name as the daughter of someone we've worked with before! What's her last name?"

"Uhha I don't know.."

"Well.. I doubt they'd be the same person," the mom chuckled.

——

(A/N; I just realized I mixed up Todoroki and Midoriya's birthdays......
Todoroki's in January and midoriya's in July wkskw I'm a failure)

IN THIS FF THEIR BIRTHDAYS ARE SWITCHED ALRIGHT!! Don't forget that Midoriya's also younger than Todoroki in this ff!!

it's been so long since I updated aHH I'm so sorry I was quite busy😪

thank you so much for reading <3 enjoy this long chapter to make up for all those months I've been on hiatus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 116 17
In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men were created equal. One was quirk-less...
1.7K 144 20
Just a short chatfic about the new class 1A talking about the old one. It will be about the heroes and how the new students look at them and their th...
737K 6.7K 158
Hey people! So, I hope you enjoy this big book of bnha reader scenarios which btw, is from my FAVE anime, boku no hero academia or my hero academia...
252K 8.6K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...