The Sister Ouran High School...

由 FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... 更多

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Christmas Special

11.8K 288 142
由 FreeFlyer68

   ' Why did it have to snow today!? It's freezing! '

It was now close to Christmas and I had to leave home and go to the store to grab a few more ingredients for Haruhi. I was dressed as warm as I could get but it was still really cold. 

   ' Haruhi why did you even have to make a huge Christmas dinner? '

I heard a car horn go off and I turned around and saw a black limo pull up beside me. It stopped and the door opened. I saw Tamaki get out of his limo.

   " Princess where are you going? "

   " What are you doing here Tamaki "

   " I was just having a drive around and I saw you walking in the snow. Where are you going in this weather? "

   " I needed to get Haruhi a few ingredients for dinner. "

   " You don't have a car to drive? "

   " No, Tamaki. I am not rich. "

   " I know it's sad. Allow me to drive you there, Princess. "

   " I don't thin-"

Then the wind blew and it was so much colder. The temperature dropped every second. 

   " On second thought sure. "

I got in the limo and Tamaki got in behind me and he drove me to the market. I was still a little cold on the way and Tamaki took notice of this. He grabbed two cups and handed me one of them. They both contianed a hot liquid. 

   " How do you have a hot chocolate maker in your car? "

   " Money. "

   " Of course."

   " Would you like a ride back my princess? "

   " Sure, Tamaki. "

   " I'll just wait out here for you then. "

   " You don't want to come inside? "

   " I'm sorry, princess. The cold would tarnish these good looks. "

   " What good looks? "

Tamaki looked stunned and then the limo stopped. I got out and walked to the front doors to the market. When I entered I saw Hikaru and Kaoru. I walked towards them and saw them holding something. 

   " What are you two holding? "

   " What are these watermelon candies? "

   " They are exactly what it says they are. Candy. "

   " Let's get some Hikaru! "

   " Let's Kaoru! "

   " Please don't cause any toruble. I don't want to be banned again. "

   " But why not? " Hikaru said putting his arm around my shoulder.

   " It would be so much fun to cause trouble here. " Kaoru said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

   " Perverts. "

I got out of their grip and continued walking through the market. I grabbed what I needed and then I felt my phone vibrate.

   ' Why now!? '

I answered the call and heard a very familiar voice on the other end.

   " Y/n how are you doing? "

   " Fine. Kyoya why are you calling me? "

   " Why are you with Tamaki? Alone? "

   " Becuase he offered to drive me to the market and I took the offer because it's freaking cold outside. " 

   " You could have called me "

    " Yeah, but I waas freezing. Tamaki was there with a warm car. I got in and got warm. How did you find out I was with Tamaki? "

   " He called me and started bragging about how he got you to ride in his car. Then I hung up after he started day dreaming like usual. "

   " Typical Tamaki. Is that all you needed? "

   " Yes. "

   " Alright, bye. "

I hung up and walked to the check out and grabbed my bags. As I walked back to the limo I saw two other familiar figures playing in the snow.

   " Honey, Mori why are you guys here? "

   " Y/n~Chan! This is where all the snow is! "

   " Okay. "

I looked over at Mori.

   " Keep him warm. "

   " On it. "

Out of no where a blanket appeared in Mori's hands and Honey was wrapped up in multiple blankets. I just shook my head and walked to the car and climbed in. Tamaki greeted me as we drove back to my apartment complex. When we got there I said ' Thank you ' and ' Goodbye Tamaki ' then got out of the limo as quickly as I could before he started flirting. I unlocked my door and walked inside and handed dad the groceries. I grabbed a snack and then heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and when I did I was suprised.

   " MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! "

Outside the apartment was the rest of the host club and they were holding presents. I smiled and let them inside and they joined us for dinner. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
474K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
Kyoya's Ex 由 Zecha

同人小说

193K 4.6K 30
➡Highest rank=#2 in ohshc (2/21/20) One day a girl came in the host club to talk to Kyoya, soon they found out that they had a little past together...
204K 6.3K 34
two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides for one thing. they are kicked out of s...