Just The Beginning

By everythingunnatural9

In which Mikayla Winchester must reunite with her brothers in order to find the father she fought so hard to... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Summary

79 6 0
By everythingunnatural9

For her entire childhood, Mikayla Winchester disagreed with her father's way of hunting. She always made suggestions, hoping he'd see things her way but he never even considered any of them for a second. So, the day she turned 18, she left and only gave Sam her new phone number.

She kept hunting but did things her way; making friends, never being afraid to ask for help, remaining empathetic and keeping an open mind. She learnt more than she ever thought possible, more than any book could tell her or than her father could teach her. To both Heaven and Hell, she became dangerous.

When she finds out about her father's disappearing act, she decides its finally time to join her family again.

- - - - -

WARNING: This book will have slow updates!!

- everythingunnatural9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 16 23
Book 1 of Supernatural Series. Hi Wattpad Readers, If you have any questions, feel free to comment, plz star, and follow me for update announcemen...
160 6 9
After Katherine lost her dad, Dean and Sam made a promise to keep Katherine safe till Katherine biologic parents turn her into a vampire and she is g...
11.9K 652 16
"DAD, TRUST THE PSYCHIC." when john winchester doesn't return from a hunt, dean and his recently adopted daughter, grace, recruit her uncle to find...
3K 17 19
When a hunt goes wrong with a nest of vampires you are saved by the Winchesters. You've heard of the winchesters but was always a work by yourself ty...