Babydoll (BWWM)

By savvv3

Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, ba... More

CAST
1 - Gunshots & Clubbin'
2 - Mansions & Trackers
3 - Babydoll
4 - More shooting & fainting
5 - Fuck off Luca
6 - Another day Another dollar
7 - My children
8 - Ansley
9 - Nothing dangerous
10 - Liam
11 - Amelia
12 - Jealousy
14 - Andrei
15 - Stay with me
16 - Deal
17 - Her words not mine
18 - Weird things
19 - Pretty fire
20 - I'm a bad bitch
21 - Pre date
22 - Me n you
Uhhh
23 - Date night*
24 - Embarrassing
25 - She's mine
[SONGS]
26 - You had one job
27 - Pills
28 - Backstory *
29 - Graduation
30 - Research Purposes
31 - Nosy ass
32 - Nicholas and Trevor
33 - Daddy kink
34 - Love
35 - You look so sexy
36 - Apple
37 - Panorama Bitch
38 - I don't deserve her
39 - Distant
40 - Bitch!
41 - Childish
42 - Freak
43 - After*
44 - you fucking tease*
45 - Charity
46 - trending
47 - Usher's dick
48 - Vacation*
49 - Birthday
50 - Mama
Epilogue
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5
Bonus #6
Bonus #7
Bonus #8
Bonus #9
Bonus #10
Bonus #11
hey guys
HELLO PT 2

13 - You're fucking crazy

26.4K 933 557
By savvv3

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

It was I think day 5 here? Meaning three more days if I counted this one. I wanted to be back home in my apartment where I could have silence if I wanted. It was always loud and noisy, someone's phone was always ringing, people were talking and don't even get me started on how loud the security system's room was.

I was supposed to stay out of there according to Adrian but, I don't listen.

"You're going to work with me." Jackson barges in my room.

"I could've been naked!" I shout pushing him out.

"Oh what a sight that would've been huh, but you weren't." He says. "We leave in ten. Don't try to argue it please and you start working actually in two days anyway. So...how about you get a feel for it today?" He says twirling the keys in his hand. In a blue suit this time, also fitted to perfection, he looked good.

"Mmm, no. Can I stay with Luca or something and my children." I ask picking up Milo. It seems like Milo's my favorite, no it was just that he was the only one I could pick up.

He sighs pushing his hair back. "What's it with you and Luca? Didn't I tell you you're safer with me literally anywhere?" He says. I frown nodding. I'm sure Luca could handle his own though.

"But it's so boring, I hate it. And I have to work there all week starting very soon."

"How about I take you down to your department to meet the people? And then I'll make it more interesting?" He says smirking.

"You're gross. I hate meeting new people, I'm awkward at least at first but then I'll be fine, but I hate working with other people! And if I see that bitch Amiya, and she says something to me I won't hesitate to put her in her place."

"It's Ansley and yea yea yea let's go. Yesterday nothing even happened between you and her. Wait...did something happen?" He asks picking up my bookbag.

"No... not at all, she's going to be my bestfriend!" I say skipping down the stairs past him. I run to the kitchen because Luca promised me pancakes. "Woah you actually got them." I say excitedly hugging Luca. He smiles nodding.

"Luca's always eating garbage food. Disgusting." Jackson says sitting at a stool. "Alright let's go, take it with you, I have a meeting as soon as I get there. Be glad that I'm not making you sit in it with me." He glances at me. I wasn't dressed anywhere near close for going to work with him.

Black sweatpants, Bordeaux colored retro air Jordan's twelves and a top to match my shoes, I was more ready to go play basketball. It literally feels like bring your child to work day every day I'm here, even if it was only my third time.

I walk in behind him putting my bookbag on no longer getting stares from people when I was first here. He presses floor 17 and I remember that he said we'd meet my department.

It was 815 to be exact and this building was packed with people. He walks out and I follow him. "Good morning staff!" His booming voice makes it go silent making everyone turn. Eyes flicker to me and I hated it.

"This is Miss Kiona James and she's the head of the tech department for now. If you have computer problems go to her. I know you remember your computers crashing or whatever happened to them a few days ago, she fixed it." He says getting stopped by applause, yeaaa I really hated attention from large crowds.

"By the way you'll be working with other departments too, software engineer right? You can help develop some things." He leans down to me. "That's what you'll be doing most of the time anyway," he says and I was fine with that. Making new shit and advancements in tech was always fun for me.

"She'll be here afternoons, starting in two days." He announces and we leave to the elevator. I groan as we step off the elevator and immediately anesthesia comes our way.

"Good morning Mr. Taylors." She says handing him some manilla envelopes. She just glances at me rolling her eyes enough to make me wanna snap. Jackson's eyes snap to mine pulling me into his side. His action basically told me to not snap at her. I liked him holding me though.

"Oh hello, didn't see you there, is she the new help?" She asks perkily. Oh? Jackson's grip on my side becomes tighter knowing that I was very close to saying something.

"Hey Ansley, I suggest you go back to your desk and start some fucking work." Jackson spits out but she only keeps smiling.

"Oh ok! I was just wondering why she's up here with you, shouldn't she be sweeping and cleaning bathrooms like the old times? You know, like how your ances—"She asks but I cut her off. Yea bitch real funny. My bookbag slides off my arms. And I struggle out of Jackson's grip. Eventually I get out and lift my foot up to kick her. She stumbles backwards squealing out an awful noise. I didn't wanna hurt her too bad, but like come on now. 'Like the old times' ok bitch.

So I hit her in her jaw again, and again. I know I shouldn't have given a reaction. to this bitch but shit oh well. It was only like five hits. I get off of her looking at Jackson just to see him biting his lip and picking my bookbag up. I embarrassed myself, shouldn't have done that, but she deserved it. She was crying and I guess I was a terrible person because I really had the urge to start cracking up in her face.

I walk to his office plopping down on his couch like nothing happened. "Should've stayed with Luca." I mumble to myself as he comes in his office closing the door. He sighs handing me my bag sitting in his chair looking at me.

"I'll let it slide Kiona." He says opening his laptop.

"I wasn't asking you to, now if she says some stupid shit like that again, know that I have this." I say digging through my bookbag for my gun. His eyes go somewhat wide. He stands and takes it.

"Yea...no. You're fucking crazy babydoll." He says chuckling. It was an empty threat anyway I don't think I'd have it in me to kill anyone unless it was like really necessary. Life threatening.

"Thanks."

"It wasn't a compliment."

"I should've beat her some more, but then again, I shouldn't have gave her the attention. Fuck." I mumble to myself laying down on the couch, "Ugh." I was stuck here for 7 more hours. I wish something interesting would happen. But not anything dangerous. I want to go back home, to Chicago with my parents and my sisters SAFELY.

I called them like everyday when I first moved down here for university. But now it was like once a week. I felt bad, I was always too busy with school but now I have time.

"Hi guys!" I say happily through the phone.

"Oh my you actually called us woahhh." My little sister Kiera says making me laugh.

"Momma! Dad! Kiona's on the phone." I hear some shuffling around before they all talk.

"Hey Kiki," my mom and dad say through the phone. "You have less than a month, then you're coming back home." My dad says chuckling.

"Hey! I didn't get to say hi!" My other sister pouts.

"Hello Mya." I say laughing and she giggles back.

"I can't wait to come home, trust me! My grades are good and at this point I'm counting down the days."

"That's good honey, good to hear from ya alright. Make sure you call ya grandmama and auntie."

"Alright." I mumble, my grandma could talk for hours and hours, it was exhausting. We say our goodbyes finally hanging up.

"Catch!" Jackson says throwing my gun back at me walking into his office.

"Huh? What?" I ask catching it.

"It's your lucky day we're getting outta the office." He says grabbing his keys. I see he's changed into gray sweats... uh anyway. I cough awkwardly hating my internal thoughts.

He had on a fitted black tshirt and put on a jacket over it zipping it up. I was about to say, it's cold outside and that's what you have on.

"Come on." He rushes me.

Oh shit. Did I really just jinx it.

_____________

Happy New Years !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
3.9M 74.7K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
176K 8.7K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...
359K 10.9K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...