Forever Yours

By Jay_Lay_Cul

"Sometimes I doubt if you love me at all, because...not once have you stood up for me... it's not like I'm as... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 1

10.6K 199 19
By Jay_Lay_Cul

Michelle Stewart is a 29-year-old beautiful lady with light brown hair, grey eyes, and plump pink lips, 5ft8inch in height with a body to die for. Her dad is late, he died of cancer while her mom is a stay-at-home mom. Her dad owns fancy restaurants in different cities in Washington which Michelle currently manages. She is in a relationship with Derek, the son of a renowned businessman in the country. They've been together for over four years and are still going strong.

                                      Michelle Stewart

Michelle was done with work for the day so she decided to give Derek a call.

"Hey baby," She said as soon as he picked up her call.

"Hey love,"

Michelle felt like melting at the sound of his voice. They've been together for quite a while but she always felt the butterflies erupt in her stomach whenever she hears that husky voice of his.

"Are you back from work?" She asked.

"Not yet. I still have a few things to take care of." He replied.

"Okay. I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to make dinner tonight because I'm so tired. So, I was thinking of getting us Chinese. Would that be okay?" She asked while playing with the tip of her hair.

"You're free to do whatever you want, babe. You know I'm your humble slave."

She blushed at his remark.

"I can't wait to see you." He continued.

Michelle was glad he wasn't in front of her to see how crimson her cheeks had turned.

"Me too, love." She replied.

"I better not distract you from what you were doing."

"You know you're welcome to disturb me anytime."

"Okay, stop this now and go back to work." She had a huge smile on her face.

Derek just chuckled because he was certain she was already red with embarrassment which is why she wanted to end the call.

"Okay, beautiful. I'm only going to do it because you asked. Goodbye. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She replied then hung up.

After the call, she tidied her desk, collected her purse, and walked out of the office, locking the door behind her. Michelle told her most trusted employee, Sam that she was leaving so he was in charge of the restaurant. Sam acted as the manager whenever Michelle was absent. She got out of the restaurant and climbed into her silver Mercedes SLR McLaren Derek got for her on her 28th birthday.

She stopped at a Chinese restaurant and ordered some Chinese takeout, after that, she headed home.

The Mansion

Michelle drove into a beautiful compound with a well-designed modern mansion. Its landscape was very large with an outdoor infinity pool. She got out of the car and went into the mansion, heading straight for the kitchen to reheat the meal in the microwave. After reheating the meal, she went into their bedroom, took off her heels and peach jacket, and remained in her white tank top and black skinny pants.

Inside the bedroom was a king-sized bed in the middle with a bench at the end of the bed and a TV in front of it. There were two stands with a flower vase on each side of the TV. The bedroom was predominantly designed with fine wood, with a touch of cream and brown. The bathroom and walk-in closet were on the right side of the room.

Michelle decided to go to the living room to watch TV. While she was surfing through the channels, the door opened revealing Derek in a navy blue suit and tie with a white shirt and a pair of brogues.

Derek Howard Jr is a 30-year-old guy. He has toned skin, 6ft3inch in height with very long hair and captivating grey eyes. His hair was wrapped in a back ponytail. He was broad, big, muscular, and ruggedly handsome with a beard and mustache. She ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. He dropped his briefcase and lifted her by her thighs, she wrapped her legs around his torso and gave him a passionate kiss.

Derek Howard

"It looks like someone missed me a lot today," Derek said with a light chuckle.

Michelle blushed and buried her face in the crook of his neck. He walked into the living room and placed her gently on the couch.

"How was your day at work?" She asked.

"Boring as always. I couldn't wait to come home." He replied.

"Why don't you go take a shower while I set the table." She said handing him his briefcase.

"Yes, boss." He gave her a quick kiss before heading upstairs.

After a shower, Derek came downstairs to join Michelle in the dining room. He was wearing a black T-shirt and sweatpants, his hair was now poured out and slightly wet. Michelle couldn't help but stare, she loved Derek's hair so much and sometimes envied the fact that a guy could have hair this long.

"Nathan called me earlier today," Derek began.

"Really! How is he doing?"

"He is fine. He called to let me know that he'll be returning to Washington."

"That's nice," Michelle replied.

"He said he would love to come live with us for a while before he gets his place. That's if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all... When will he be coming over so I can make preparations and get the guest room ready?" She asked.

"He'll be coming on Saturday."

"That's five days from today... That means I have to call the cleaning agency tomorrow to come do some cleanup."

Derek shrugged.

"Do what you want, babe."

Hey lovelies
Here is the first chapter of my new story
I promise you all are going to love it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...
367 23 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...
1M 35.7K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...
62.2K 1.6K 75
[STORY NOT EDITED] She was in love with him because he was her home when she needed to hide from the storm, he was her sun in rainy days, he was her...