Mafia In Love

By Aquila_Phoenix

They just barged in. A man in Black Suit locked me in my room . I could hear yelling and ALAS!!!!!!!!! Two gu... More

News
Gucci Prince
Signature
Taken
Questions
Offer
Stalker
Yes or No
Warm hearted
New Friend
Revenge
Training
Sleep Walking
Boxing
File
MURDERER!!
Basement
Morning
Notice
Panic Attack
Hospital
Tears??
Talk
Sneak out
Background
Movie
Joonie
Elfie
sooo sorry
Safe..
Memories
Sleep
Following
Chained up
Call
SAVE ME
Shot
CCTV
Mission Complete
Scared
Confession
Tattoo
Good Morning
Author's Note
Revenge
Epilogue

Hidden Truth

6.4K 197 6
By Aquila_Phoenix

Play the video

He stared at me till I finished my food

Taehyung: good girl .. Now tell me why did you leave ?

Y/n : i dont want to talk about it

Taehyung: oh come on . You planned about it with Steve and you even managed to steal the file from my office. You think i didn't know about it? I saw you through the spy camera which was in my office . I tracked your location with the transmitter which was on the dress you took from the wardrobe. Do you really think I would be so foolish to believe a stalker. Babygirl it was just my way to take your test .

My eyes widened at his words . That means everything I did was recorded. Shit !!! But what about the file I left on table in the station.

Taehyung : you must be thinking about the file right?? So let me tell you. My men distracted Steve and his men for sometime , and I took the time to take my file back from there .

He showed that ugliest smirk again as I slowly understood what was told to me right now .

Y/n : then you should just have me killed with my parents . Why did you bring me here  ?
Taehyung: oh babygirl , you really don't know about me then . I always keep the things that I like with me . And ........ U came to my liking list now

Y/n : BUT I M NOT A THING !! U CAN'T JUST OWE ME !!
Taehyung : i already did ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2K 36
Life is cruel When you want to die It never let you But When you want to live There are Tons of issues What do you think Can you survive?
13.8K 487 10
After 6 months with no news of what happened to the man that held him and his brothers captive for 4 days, Jimin still struggles with feeling safe. H...
4K 137 50
"The first thing came in my mind and on my mouth was "JIMIN DOWN".I shouted so loudly running towards him that everyone got silent for a split second...
75.2K 4.9K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...