Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< More

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Tragedy

19.9K 587 802
By Koneko_Senpaixx

"Jimin, why haven't you called Karen?" Jin asked.

"I feel like she's hiding something from me and I just don't know what it is. I know how she is, the last time we talked she didn't really seem to want to talk and she cried. She asked me if I regretted meeting her. So many things went through my mind but now it's a different feeling, I feel like something's happened and I'm scared to call her." I said.

"But Jimin its been a long while since you called her. Don't you think maybe she's just going through a hard time. She probably feels like all this is her fault."

"Jin, do you think Karen would ever cheat on me?"

"Why are you asking? Is that what you suspect?" He asked.

"I don't know. It just feels different when we talk now. Like when I told her about us being in LA, she wasn't even excited. It was like she didn't care, then she said she had to go. Not a single 'I love you' or 'I miss you'. It's as if what we once felt is going away...I'm scared I'm going to lose her completely." I said.

I feel so uneasy.

"Jimin it's going to be okay" Jin said.

"Are you sure?" I looked at him. "We have no leads whatsoever. At this rate I'll never be with her or the twins again. I don't know what to do anymore Jin." I said.

"Jimin, it's hard. I can't say I understand how you feel but I'm here for you. We all are. Just call her and tell her how you feel. I'm sure this is a misunderstanding." He said.

I hope so.

"Thanks Jin."

He smiled and walked out of my room.

I picked up the phone and dialed. My heart raced and I felt nervous. This feeling is something I've never experienced, it felt like my soul was slowly being sucked out and soon I'd be nothing but an empty shell. It kept ringing and ringing. My suspicions of her having a lover seemed to be escalating more. But why? Why am I doubting her so much? Its not like she'd be interested in someone else right? I mean Kai isn't over there, plus they're friends...

I sighed. What am I doing? Why am I thinking this?

"Hello"

"Karen."

"Hey. How are you?"

Hey? That's what she has to say.

"I could be better. I've been thinking about you a lot babe. Listen, if I said anything to you that upset you last time we spoke then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you"

Why am I apologizing....

"Don't be sorry. I'm just going through a hard time. I shouldn't had been so cold with you."

She sounds so dull about it though.

"Karen. Is something the matter? You sound like you don't want to talk to me anymore. As if I'm some kind of burden."

"Nothing's the matter. I'm just tired."

Short answers too.

I took a deep breath. "Tell me the truth. Is there something you have to say to me? Is there someone else? Karen are you seeing someone?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Karen POV*

When he asked me that, guilt took over me.

"Answer my question." He said.

What do I say?

"Do you even love me anymore? What about the twins, have you thought about them?"

"Everyday since they were taken away." I said.

"Then? Answer my question."

"Why do you ask me such a thing Jimin?" I asked.

I felt horrible. How could I do such a thing? In a moment of weakness and stupidity. Even though I knew exactly what I was doing, I didn't care enough to say 'No'.

"Because of how you're acting!" He exclaimed.

"Why are you yelling?"

"I'm tired and frustrated Karen. I try to make this work because I love you but lately you've been acting so weird and as if you don't want me! If you don't want to be with me just say it!" He yelled.

"Jimin, I do want to be with you."

Why is it so hard to tell him that I love him? It's like the words were forbidden.

"You're really enthusiastic when you say it" he said.

I do sound dull.

"I'm sorry...."

I felt a knot in my throat. The guilt is already consuming me, I wanted to tell him what I did but then how would I explain everything else?

"Yeah. Me too...I'm sorry I called."

He hung up.

I set the phone down and felt tears streaming down my face. I'm losing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin, can I come in?"

I cleared my throat and wiped the forming tears in my eyes.

"Yeah."

V walked in and sat next to me.

"Was that Noona?"

I nodded.

"Jimin, what's going on?"

I shrugged. "I don't know V...But I don't know if it'll be okay."

I felt a knot in my throat as I thought about her. Why is she pushing me away like this? What did I do? Where did I fail?

V placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay to cry you know? You don't always have to act strong."

I covered my face with my hand and the tears began.

V hugged me.

"V, how am I going to fix this? What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong. Jimin, nothing is perfect in a relationship. There's always a rough phase. It's going to-"

"It's not going to be okay. I have no doubt in my mind that there's someone else...."

My heart was shattered and I didn't know how to cope with the fact that she lied to me. I know she is. Am I that pathetic? She didn't love me enough to wait for me...I'm doing what I can and she can't appreciate that? I felt angry and sad.

V didn't say anything after that. He simply comforted me but it wasn't working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(Mystery Person) POV-

I'm going to surprise Karen. I tried reaching her by phone but it seems like she's busy. I stopped by her house but the neighbors said she went on a trip, I went to ask her parents too but they didn't really know where she had gone either. So there was only one explanation, she's with Jimin. I'm pretty excited. Once I'm there I'll go straight to the BigHit building and I'm sure I'll find her there! Without another thought I immediately bought my one way ticket to Korea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Karen POV-

I sighed. I'm such an idiot. Why didn't I just tell him that I found out who those girls were and that we could go back to being...

My thoughts trailed off as I thought about what had happened with Kai. He hasn't called me nor has he gone to the restaurant but...maybe it's for the best.

Liz: Are you alright Karen?

"No." I say as I look out the window. "Liz, I don't know what I'm going to do."

Nora: Was that Jimin on the phone?

"Yes it was...." I said feeling the guilt and sorrow.

Liz: What's bugging you so much?

"I...I slept with Kai." I admitted.

I needed to tell someone.

Liz and Nora were in complete shock.

"Jimin really got to me. It's like he knows...but I doubt Kai told him anything." I said.

Liz: How was it?

Nora: Liz! Can't you see she's upset.

"I thought that it would fix the whole Kai and I thing but it only made it worse. He just made me feel even worse. The things Kai said made me feel so bad, he was always there for me but Jimin and I lived through all that. Kai was just...I don't know."

Nora: Oh honey. I'm so sorry but Jimin will forgive you.

"That's the thing...I don't think he will and I just know we'll have this big fight over the twins..." My eyes began to water.

Liz: It'll be alright doll. You'll see.

No it won't. I already know Jimin will be devastated, The boys will be mad and upset with me. But I'm ready and willing to face the consequences of my actions.

Nora: So who will you be today?

"Caleb." I said. "I'm off work for the next 2 weeks. The boss gave me vacation time which is perfect because I plan to face those girls sometime this week."

Liz: Alone?!

"I know how to defend myself this time. Plus their secret weapon isn't with them anymore so I should be fine"

I sat in a chair and Nora began doing her thing.

Nora: Don't underestimate them Karen.

"What's the worst that could happen?" I asked.

It's not like I have anything to live for anymore...I've destroyed the very thing I wanted back in my life.

Liz: What if they have weapons?

"I have a bulletproof vest. So I'll wear that just in case." I say.

Nora: Aaron and Ryan are leaving tonight.

"I know...then Dylan tmw...it'll just be us." I let out a sigh.

Liz: We'll have a GNO!

Nora: Yeah totally!

I wasn't so enthusiastic. But I could use a drink or two, maybe more. I haven't talked to my parents, Rebecca, Wendy or anyone else. I missed them, I really wish they were here with me so that I wouldn't feel so lonely.

Nora: Alright Caleb. You're all done.

"Thanks." I said and went to go change. "I'll be back before Aaron and Ryan leave."

Nora: Okay.

Liz: Be careful.

"Yeah"

I went out and just walked. I walked and walked and walked. I saw couples with their babies and it made me feel sad and envious because I knew that they were happy. How could they not be? I walked into a bar and sat down.

"What can I get you sir?"

"The strongest thing you got" I said.

The bartender nodded and gave me a shot glass with a lime. It had salt around the rim. I grabbed it and downed it within seconds, followed by the lime. I paid the bartender and was on my way again. I went to all the places that reminded me of Jimin and even went to the same hotel where he and I...

-Flashback-

"Karen..." He whsipered.

I looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Can I...." He began.

I waited.

"Take this off." He said as he sat up.

I nodded and put my arms up. The lights are still on. I felt a bit...skeptical. He began lifting the top of slowly, I could feel his eyes on me. I began to blush. He looked at me and smiled.

"You're really beautiful..." He said softly.

-End Of Flashback-

I began to cry. I stayed there just crying and thinking of all the good times we had. It hurt so much and I regretted it. I hated myself for doing such a thing, why did I ever think that would do any good?! I kept crying and crying, it felt like I was dying. I lay there on that bed, the pillows were soaked from the tears I shed. I sat up and felt more alone than ever. Remembering his sweet words that made me feel sublime and so alive but all of that is over. Kai isn't even to blame, it's me.

*VRRRR VRRR*

"Hello?" I sniffled.

"Caleb, Where are you?" Aaron asked.

His voice sounded troubled.

"I'm at a hotel. I just...needed to cry. What's up?"

"First, they know you're here...Second, Are you sitting down? If not please do." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

My heart began to race.

"Caleb...there's been an accident, Jimin's parents were driving back home from the airport and they were hit by another large car."

"Wh-What?!" I exclaimed. "What about my-"

"I'm sorry....according to the reports his parents are injured but the kids..."

I dropped the phone. This isn't happening. This can't be....he's wrong...there's no way...

-Flashback-

"This here, are your children...their life span doesn't seem good. See how gradually the lines get smaller and smaller? It means you'll lose them and you won't have children for a very long time."

-End Of Flashback-

I felt like my hear had been ripped out and was set on fire. The burning sensation in my chest burned and it hurt so bad. I began to cry and scream.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-(Mystery person) POV-

14 hours! Ugh. I stretched out, ahh. It feels good to be off that plane! Time to head to BigHit! I can't wait to see Karen and Jimin~ As well as the rest of the guys. I felt super nervous but I'll be alright. I hauled a taxi cab and gave him directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Karen POV-

Aaron and Ryan stayed. They wanted to be supportive in my time of grieve but I had no tears to cry anymore. I wanted my revenge, even if it kills me, I will destroy them all but before I do I need to confront Jimin. It's out now, they know I'm here. Aaron explained how they did it and it was quiet clever. None of us saw it coming, she works with me in the restaurant...I never noticed and she was so diligent and anonymous about it. Very clever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Jimin POV-

My world is destroyed. Karen isn't answering me, I need her more than ever. My parents are okay. The doctors said they'd be just fine but...My twins....

You can't replace them and I can't bring them back no matter how much I cry. No matter how much I pour out my heart and soul. There's nothing I can do....

Suga: No one is able to get a hold of Karen...

Jungkook: What if Noona knows already?

V: Maybe she's on her way

"No...there's no way she would know."

RM: It's possible she has. It's all over Twitter, Weibo, Koreaboo, Facebook and Instagram.

J-Hope: And other social media too.

"She would've called me." I said.

The knot in my throat was overwhelming.

Jin hugged me.

I held in my tears. "Go get some fresh air guys. I'm gonna try to keep calling her."

They left me alone and I began to cry, I couldn't stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(Mystery person) POV-

I'm finally here! I paid the driver and grabbed my stuff. Lucky me! I took a selfie in front of the building. Definitely worth the awkward stares. I opened the door to the main lobby and it was empty. Maybe I should call Karen.

*Dials*

"Hello?"

"Karen~ I'm here waiting for you. Come downstairs"

"What're you talking about?"

"I'm in Korea and currently in the lobby of BigHit Entertainment"

"Wh-What?! Get out of there immediately! Leave now before the guys see you!"

"Why? Aren't you with them?"

"N-No! Girl didn't you read about the Sasaengs?"

"Yeah, I did. But that's over with isn't it? That's why you came to Korea. To be with Jimin and the cutest twins ever~"

"............"

"Karen, you are here with Jimin right?"

"Please just get out of the building. Don't let them see you okay? I'll explain everything. Or better yet just look on the Internet. Since you're here I'm going to need your help on planning something."

"Well alright. Where should I wait?"

"There's a cafe across the street. Wait there and I'll be there as fast as I can"

"Well alright. I'll go now. But hurry, I don't wanna be all alone. Bye"

I hung up and did as she said. I wonder what's going on? Well she did say look at the Internet. So I did.

My eyes widened. What? This can't be...how? Oh my gosh. Karen...

"Guys, do you think Karen is going to come?"

"It's kind of weird that she's not answering the calls"

"She's probably just as broken as Jimin"

Oh my gosh. Please please don't let it be who I think it is. What should I do?

"Excuse me, can I have this chai...."

Oh no!

"Wendy? Is that you?"

!

"Uh...hi" I smiled.

"What're you doing in Korea?"

"Well...I..."

"Jungkook, don't bother h-..."

I gulped.

"Wendy. It's you" V said.

"Hi V" I say.

What should I do? Karen will be here any moment.

They sat down and I knew I was going to be questioned.

Jungkook smiled at me.

My heart raced. This is the first time I see him in person, we just Skyped and FaceTimed then we stopped talking for a while and now...he's here right in front of me.

V looked at Jungkook then at me then back at Jungkook.

"I'm gonna go over there. You two have fun." V said as he got up and left.

"You're even prettier in person Wendy..." He said with a cute smile.

I began to blush. "Thank you"

"Um, you want a coffee or something?" He asked.

"No, I'm alright. I'm just waiting" I say.

"Are you with someone already?" He asked.

"No. I'm waiting to be picked up" I said.

Man, he makes me super nervous.

"Is Noona with you?" He asked. "Have you spoken to her?"

I can't lie. I never do and plus, I'm not a good liar.

"Jungkook...I can't say." I looked at him. "I'm sorry."

"So you are" he said.

I sighed. "Yes...But don't tell anyone okay? Please. She'd be mad at me if she knew I told you"

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked as he held my hands and looked me in the eyes.

My heart raced faster. "Uh..mhmm"

"Promise me you'll fill me in on what's going on with her. Please. Jimin is a total wreck and I think it's strange how she's been acting lately" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Jimin thinks Noona is having or had an affair."

"An affair?!"

I SWEAR IF SHE DID SUCH A THING!

"Shhh. But yes and lately Noona has been very distant. The last time they spoke I think they had an argument. So will you? Please? I'll give you my number"

How can I say no?

I nodded and he gives me his number.

"Thank you" he smiles.

"No problem." I say feeling like the most luckiest girl in the entire universe.

"Wendy, I know this isn't the time and the circumstances aren't the best at the moment but would be a bit bold if...maybe I asked you out?"

!!!!!!

*VRRRRRRR VRRRRRR*

I checked my phone.

Karen: Get rid of Jungkook. What're you doing?! This is hardly the time to be flirting. I'm by the stop light. Hurry.

I sigh. "I have to go now. But I'll text you"

He stands up and hands me my luggage. Luckily it's just one and my backpack.

"Thanks. Bye" I smiled.

He hugged me. "It was so great finally getting to see you for real. And I expect an answer for my question"

He kissed my cheek. "Bye Wendy"

I gulped and felt so flustered. "Uh...yeah...bye Jungkook...."

I make my way to the car quickly & got inside.

"OH...MY....GAWD...Karen! What happened to your hair?!! What is this?!" I exclaimed.

"I'll explain on the way. But uh I see you and Jungkook are well acquainted Huh? I always knew he had a thing for you but WOW. Didn't see that coming. Is he your boyfriend now?"

"No. But he did ask me out. Even though right now it's a hard time but I guess he meant after all this passed." I said.

"You didn't say anything did you?" I asked.

"No." I say.

Short answers are best for now.

"Okay, well...I have a lot to say to you." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU SLEPT WITH KAI?!!! KAREN ARE YOU INSANE?! WERE YOU DRUNK?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO JIMIN!!! YOU GUYS ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER?!!"

"I regret it okay...The pain I feel right now isn't even enough. My guilt and my twins....how do you think I feel?"

"Ugh. Karen, I don't understand....why would you do that? Kai is....no. He....no. Why would you? I'm sorry but I'm not gonna stop bugging you about this. Did he even use protection?"

!!!!

"Karen. Did he?" Wendy asked.

"I...I don't know"

"GRRR!!!! KAREN YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART!!! POR DIOS! WHAT IF YOU GET PREGNANT?!!!!!"

"I won't. I don't feel anything so I think I'm good"

o(`ω' )o

"Ya. Wendy I swear I'm okay besides I haven't talked to Kai"

"WELL DUH! HE ALREADY GOT WHAT HE WANTED!!! UGH, KAREN I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU LET HIS STUPID WORDS GET TO YOU! ARGH!!!"

I stayed quiet.

She took a deep breath. "Okay. Look, what do you plan on doing? I'm changing the subject because it's just gonna piss me off more. What do you need my help in?"

I explained my plan.

"Okay, you're definitely crazy. Revenge?! On Sasaeng fans? You're insane. You really think that-"

"Look, I'm going to confront Jimin first. Because I know that once I tell him what I've done he's not going to forgive me...then I'll need you to be there for him okay? I'm going to go to their little hide out and take this into my own hands. I just need you to be undercover with me. They may know I'm here but they don't know Caleb. You will be my lady friend. Liz and Nora will know what to do. I'm going to confront Jimin after the funeral."

"You're going to attend?"

"From afar...."

"How will you confront him?"

"That's where you come in. You'll be there present and I'll be watching from afar, once it's over with you'll tell Jimin I'm there and take him to me. Then it'll be the moe not of truth and I'll go do what I need to."

"Don't do anything wreck less. I already know how you get Karen. Just please promise me you'll be safe."

"One more thing"

"What is it?" She asked.

"Once I tell Jimin about Kai and he completely rejects me...don't tell him what I'm going to do. Promise me that you won't, I mean it. Because if something does happen-"

"Don't say that! Karen, I know he's gonna forgive you"

"As if. First the twins and then I pull this stunt? You really think it'll be okay?"

She stayed quiet.

"Promise me Wendy. No matter what you won't be held accountable for my decision. Ip my mind is made up and I'm not changing it for anything or anyone. Promise me you won't tell" I said.

"Okay...I promise" she said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.7K 49
Stop fucking with my heart ~
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy