Pokemon Girls X Male Reader

Da HiroicRyuu

A young boy unexpectedly got two Pokemon's instead of one. Join his adventure and watch him become a Pokemon... Altro

My First Battle! | 2
Embarking On A New Adventure | 3

My First Pokemon! | 1

7.3K 66 45
Da HiroicRyuu

Hiro: Yo! This book was requested by @DimiteoDeluxe. And YN, along with Leaf and Blue, are 12 years old in this book. Hope you all enjoy!"

YN'S POV

I was sitting under a tree writing down some stuff about Pokemon on my notebook. 

???: YN!!!" I look up from my notebook to see Leaf running up to me.

Me: Leaf?"

Leaf: I figured you'd be here! Come on! Don't you want to get your first Pokemon from Prof. Oak?" 

Me: Ah! R-right! I forgot." I was getting up and then Leaf grabbed on to my hand and was dragging me to Prof. Oak's lab.

Me: You know I can get there without your help, Leaf... You can let go of my hand."

Leaf: Nah. I don't think I will." She grinned back at me and I pout.

TIMESKIP

We were at Prof. Oak's laboratory and Blue was standing to my right while Leaf was at my left.

Blue: Gramps! I'm fed up with waiting!"

Prof. Oak: Now, now Blue, Just be patient. YN! There are three Pokemon's here!" I look at the table to see three Pokeballs on the table. I look back at Prof. Oak.

Prof. Oak: Haha! They are inside the Pokeballs. When I was young-"

Blue: Ugh! Not again!"

Prof. Oak: I was a serious Pokemon trainer! In my old age, I only have three left, but you can have one! Choose!"

Blue: Hey! Gramps! What about me?"

Leaf: Be patient, Blue."

Blue: What? You wanna start a fight, girly?!"

Leaf: Won't you just end up crying again?"

Blue: Grr! I'll show you who'll cry this time!" Blue was leaning towards Leaf and they're having an intense staring battle.

Me: Blue, calm down." I put my arm in front of him and tried to stop the from fighting.

Blue: Don't interrupt us, YN!"

Prof. Oak: Blue! If you continue that behavior, I'm afraid I would not give you a Pokemon." Blue growled and stopped trying to make a scene.

Prof. Oak: Anyways, YN! Come and choose a Pokemon!" I went up to the table and grabbed one of the Pokeballs.

Prof. Oak: So! You want the fire Pokemon, Charmander?" I looked into it's eyes and I felt something click inside me.

Me: Yes, I want this one."

Prof. Oak: Do you want to give a nickname to your Charmander?" I shake my head.

Me: No need." 

Blue: Then! I'll have this one!" Blue suddenly grabbed one of the Pokeballs without waiting for me to get away from the table.

Prof. Oak: So, the water Pokemon, Squirtle?"

Blue: Yes!" Leaf walks up to the table and reaches out for the last Pokeball on the table.

Leaf: Then, I guess I'll have this one..."

Prof. Oak: Ah! Bulbasaur! The leaf Pokemon! Quite fitting don't you think, Leaf?" Leaf chuckled. 

Oak's Aide: Ah! Professor! The Mimikyu got free again!" I turned back to see a Pokemon that looked like it was mimicking a Pikachu running up to me. 

It suddenly climbed up to my shoulders, surprising me.

Me: W-what?"

Prof. Oak: I'm sorry about the Mimikyu, YN. He's not very obedient to us." I put my finger in front of him and he rubbed his cheek on it.

Me: No it's okay. But what kinda Pokemon is he? I never seen something like him in my book of Pokemon's of Kanto." I look back to Prof. Oak to see him looking for something.

Prof. Oak: It's a Mimikyu. A dual-type Ghost Fairy. It's from the Alola Regio-" Prof. Oak turns back to see me petting the Mimikyu.

Me: Alola Region? How come a Pokemon from that far ended up here in Kanto?" 

Prof. Oak: H-How did you do it?" I look at him in confusion.

Me: What do you mean?" I put the Mimikyu on my shoulder.

Prof. Oak: How did you tame the Mimikyu?"

Me: I didn't really do anything, I just touched it" Prof. Oak's jaw dropped.

Leaf: Seems like Pokemon just naturally like you!" I looked at Leaf and she grins.

Me: I don't know..." I rubbed the back of my head.

Leaf: Don't be too hard on yourself!" Leaf puts her hand on my back.

Blue: Besides! Even if Pokemon like you even more than me, I'll become a Pokemon master first!"

Leaf: Shut up for a minute." We look at Blue and he stuck out his tongue.

Prof. Oak: * clears throat * Will you do me a favor, YN?" I shift my attention to Prof. Oak.

Me: Yeah sure! What is it?"

Prof. Oak: Would you please take care of that Mimikyu from now on."

Me: Eh?" I was dumbfounded.

Blue: Wait! Wait! Wait! He gets TWO Pokemon's?! That's not fair!"

Prof. Oak: Blue, you must understand that I'm asking him a favor."

Blue: How about entrusting the Mimikyu to me? I'm sure I can take much better care of the Mimikyu than him!" Prof. Oak crosses his arms.

Leaf: Then, go ahead and try and hold the Mimikyu." Blue was taken aback.

Blue: F-fine! YN! Hand over the Mimikyu!" Blue sticks his hand out,

Me: Why do I feel like your trying to rob me?" Blue turned pink from embarrassment.

Blue: Just give me the damn Mimikyu, damnit!" I held the Mimikyu in my hands.

Me: Ok! Ok! Calm down!" Blue hesitantly reached out for the Mimikyu. He was about to touch the Mimikyu until it hissed and bit down on Blue's finger.

Blue: AAAHH!!! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!" He was waving his hand up and down, trying to get the Mimikyu to let go of his finger. I just stood next to him, panicking. Leaf was dying from laughter and Prof. Oak pinched the bridge of his nose.

Me: Stop moving! I can't get him off if you keep waving your arm like that!" He stopped moving, but he's trembling from the pain and I reach out for the Mimikyu.

Me: Hey buddy... Let go of him..." The Mimikyu looked at me and let's go of Blue.

Blue: FInally!" The Mimikyu lands on my hand and crawls up to my shoulder. Blue points at the Mimikyu.

Blue: No way am I gonna own a demon! You can have it all for yourself, YN!"

Me: Hey! Mimikyu is no demon! Well, at least to me..." 

Prof. Oak: Now that that problem is solved, will you take care of him from now on, YN?" I smiled brightly.

Me: Yeah! I like him! I feel like we have a connection or something." 

Prof. Oak: Thank you so much, YN! Hope he won't cause too much trouble. Oh! And to answer your question from before, Prof. Kukui from the Alola Region has sent me the Mimikyu to train it. Don't know why he would ask an old man like me to train a troublesome Pokemon such as that one you're holding..."

Me: Prof. Kukui..?"

Prof. Oak: Haha! You'll meet him one day! I just know it!" Leaf grabs my arm and I shift my attention towards her.

Leaf: Well, we'll be going now, Professor!"

Prof. Oak: Haha! I wish you three good luck on your journey!" Leaf let's go of my arm.

Me: Bye Professor Oak! See you soon!" Leaf and I start to walk away until,

Blue: WAAAAAIIT!!! YN! You're not going away without battling me first!" 

Me: H-Huh?" Leaf sighs.

Hiro: Yo! Hope you enjoyed @DimetioDeluxe! That's all and Hiro's off to laziness!"

WORD COUNT: 1304 words!

NEXT CHAPTER: My First Battle!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

406K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
236K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...