《Online Crush》Namjin Instagra...

By LazyTae3

Where Jungkook posts a picture on Instagram with Jin in the photo. After Namjoon saw the picture he was inter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Author Note
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39 [End]

36

826 31 6
By LazyTae3

I read the address over and over again, just to make sure I didn't travel to the wrong house. After looking at it for the millionth time I got out of the car and walked towards the door.

I could hear crying from behind the door which made me feel so guilty. Maybe if I kept my big ass mouth shut I wouldn't be in the situation. Namjoon I thought your IQ was 148, and you act like such a dumbass.

I just wanted to chicken out, but I knew that wouldn't be right. I'm a good boy, just like my eomma told me.

I knock on the door, putting my arms behind my back. The door opened to a 5'9 short male standing infront of me with eye bags. He squinted his eyes at me.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I coughed, "I'm Namjoon, you know the one on Instagram?". When Mark realized it was me he wasn't as grumpy.
I waved not knowing what to do.

"Hey Namjoon, what are you doing here? Wait how'd you find my house?!" He panicked, I stopped him putting my hands on his shoulders. Telling him to calm the fuck down.

"It was a misunderstanding, Do-young didn't cheat. Somebody just catfished me with his photos. I'm not gonna tell because you might rip their throat out." I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He punched my chest, "So I had to stay up all night with a crying Haechan for fucking nothing!". I nodded, he punched my chest again. Repeating it over and over.

"Okay I'm done."

He was gonna close the door but I stopped it from closing with my foot. He groaned letting me inside knowing that I was gonna need to tell Haechan.

I stepped inside the house seeing a bunch of blankets, tissue, and the cliches one of all.

Ice Cream.

I thought that was just in the movies but I guess not. The house was a literal dumpster. I groaned when I stepped on something that sounded like.. god dammit it was fucking cum.

I just rushed to the room where I heard crying to avoid in stepping on anything else disgusting. I knocked, hearing a stuttered 'come in'. Slowly opening the door.

"Wh-o are y-you!" He pushed himself farther into the blankets. Probably freaked out that a stranger is in the same room as him as he is. While he is half naked.

"Do-young didn't cheat on you! Somebody catfished me using his photos!" I finally let out. As Haechan was going to say something Do-young ran into the room.

Immediately hugging Haechan close to his body. He pointed at me, "You motherfucker, if you hadn't told them I would've murdered you."

Do-young barely noticed Haechan wasn't wearing a shirt so he was quick to kick me out the room. I nodded, and running out as I saw them making out. I gagged.

As I was gonna leave Mark grabbed my arm. "You're helping me clean up." He demanded. I groaned, not wanting to do anything but see Seokjin at this fucking point.

——

It was only just 10 minutes in and I hear moans coming from the fucking room Do-young and Haechan are in. Like man, you can't keep your hands off each other for 3 days?!

"O-oppa! Please - mm - harder!" And choked sobs could be heard.

I turned my head to Mark, he just sighed. "This is why I don't let them fuck. They're at it 24/7. Like I swear Haechan is going to break something."

I chuckled, Mark isn't actually that bad once you get to know him. He's just a tiny, funny, and easily angered man. Wait, didn't mean to forget over protective.

Enough about Mark though, I'm pretty sure we're done cleaning. So after that I ran out the door without saying goodbye, hearing Mark yell at me from behind.

I get into the car and drive off back to my house. Hopping out and running towards the room Jin is at. Just to see him and my sister Ji-Hua doing each other's hair.

Jin's hair in a ponytail which looks hilarious and adorable at the same time. Then Jin doing curls into Ji-Hua's hair. This is so freaking cute. I couldn't just leave, so I took a picture.

Ji-Hua must've heard as she turned her head to my direction and her face brightened up. "Joonie, your boyfriend is so much fun!" She exclaimed.

I widened my eyes, boyfriend? I just ignored it, I smiled back at her. Seokjin looked at me and cooed. "I never knew thirteen year old girls were so cute!" He squished her cheeks.

Ji-Hua giggled, "Yah, your never that bubbly with me." I glared at her. "Maybe because you're to scary! See your glaring at me right now." She stuck her tongue out.

I rolled my eyes, about to leave but was stopped by a voice. "Namjoon!" It was Jin's.

"Can we talk?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 765 21
→˚₊·Namjoon is perfect student in terms of looks, grades, personality, and apparently is straight. which he thinks would make him perfect. But Ju...
6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
804K 26.2K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
45.9K 1.5K 16
Jungkook is bored like always and decides to make an Instagram account since all his friends have it, but he doesn't. He explores it and gets a notif...