𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

By kootete

Its all about taekook What I include in the story: -FLUFF -ANGST -ROMANCE -FLUFF AGAIN!! im sorry i did not... More

Intro!
My ship
Flashback
Argue [1]
Argue [2]
Jealous
Jealous [2]
Jealous [3]
My shorty baby
Bad boy?
Calico Cat [Y.M]
Not an update!!
Spoiled [1]
Spoiled [2]
Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)
Insecure
Wedding
Kookie
REQUEST
Wrong Number
Angel
Vampire [1]
Wee Woo
Concert
Cook
Taekook Gay
Ignore
Teacher
What Innocence? [M]
Trust and Love
Cuddle Weather
REQUEST
Family
Confront
Dance Coach [M]
Vampire [2]
Sleepy
Birthday Surprise Failed
Stay
Mcdo Date

Paint

3.8K 108 21
By kootete

For the hundredth time, Jungkook saw his best friend on the art studio doing something.

Jungkook walked towards the studio quietly so that he'll be able to scare the older.

"Yah Jungkookie, you will never scare me." Taehyung suddenly talked. Jungkook confused, go towards Taehyung and sat beside him.

"How did you know?" He asked about to look at his best friend's art.

"Well I know you." Taehyung said, as he hide his painting and fixed his things.

"Hey! Can I see?" Jungkook whined but Taehyung shaked his head as he continually fixed his things.

"Why can't you let me see one of your artworks? I mean the only one you showed me is a butterfly!" Jungkook pouted, sneaking in to get Taehyung's painting.

Taehyung slapped his arms and shake his head.

"That's not good." Taehyung said, as he put the unknown painting inside the room, where Jungkook will not see it.

"Anyways I'm hanging out with you today, Ji-eun's with her friends and I got no one to hang out with." Taehyung looked down as he heard Ji-eun's name, Jungkook's girlfriend.

This days, Taehyung felt like he's just the second choice of him. They never hang out like this again because he's too busy with his girlfriend.

"Why not hang out with Jimin hyung?" Taehyung asked him as he put his bag on his shoulders.

"Busy with Yoongi hyung, and hoseok, Namjoon and Jin hyung are also busy." Jungkook said.

"I have many things to do today Jungkook." Taehyung sighed. But for real, he's very free today. He just don't want the younger's presence.

"You've been busy these days!" Jungkook said, his voice is raising up.

"Is that my fault?" Taehyung looked at him deadly in the eyes. He just want to rest and let everything sink in that Jungkook have a girlfriend.

"You never have time for me!" Jungkook said, this time he's annoyed by the olders' actions.

'Did you ever had time for me when I was empty and I want you to be on my side? No right? Because you're too busy with that girl.' That's what Taehyung wants to say. He's tired of Jungkook' s bullshit.

"I'm sorry if you're annoyed because I don't have time for you." Taehyung accepted everything, because he didn't want to get on a fight with the younger.

"You know what? Ji-eun's right! She told me that you're just a negativity to me." That hit Taehyung really hard.

He can't process, he can't speak. He just looked into Jungkook's eyes. As he blinked, a tear fell.

"Oh... Well the negativity needs to stay away from you now. I gotta go." Taehyung smiled, as tears flow down.

"N-no I-" Before Jungkook say anything, the older runs out of the studio, runs away from him.

Jungkook felt that instant regret when he told him that. Taehyung had been with the younger since they were kindergarten. So it is a big impact to Taehyung when Jungkook told him that he's just a negativity.

-

"Minnie, I tried." Taehyung cried into his best friend's arm.

"Shhhh, its not your fault." Jimin said. He wanted to cry too, but for the sake of his best friend he will stay strong.

"I hate feelings. I hate that I love him to the point that I accepted everything that he blames on me." Taehyung said.

"Why? Why are you letting yourself suffer from that?" Jimin asked.

"Because I am weak." Taehyung sniffled.

"Don't you ever call yourself weak. Just because you accept everything it doesn't mean that you're weak. You're just being the person who understand everything to the point that you don't realize that you're already hurting. Please stop hurting yourself, Tae." Jimin said, a tear fell down. It really bothers him because he never saw Taehyung cry like this.

"Please be strong for yourself." Jimin added as he hugged his best friend tight.

-

"I'll go upstairs, goodnight everyone." Taehyung said. He goes up to his room and flopped into the bed.

He took a deep breath and close his eyes. He want some time to calm himself.

But suddenly a ring from his phone was heard. He sat up quickly and took the call.

Hello who is this?

T-Tae hyung? I-I'm sorry!

Jungkook? What is happening?

Ji-eun's ch-cheating on m-me.

WHAT? WH- I'M COMING OVER!

Y-you don't have t-too. You n-need to rest and y-you need space be-because I hurt you.

No this isn't about me. I'm coming over.

Taehyung ended the call as he stood up and quickly go downstairs.

"I'm going out!" Taehyung pulled his coat from the stand and goes outside.

The cold wind slapped him as he walked quickly to get into Jungkook's apartment.

As soon as he reached his apartment, he took a deep breath and knocked.

"Its o-open!" He heard his best friend's weak voice.

He entered the apartment and saw Jungkook on the couch, his eyes are light red from crying.

"Are you okay? Where is that bitch?" Taehyung run towards his best friend and sat next to him.

"I don't know." He sniffled.

"I don't deserve to be cared by you. I deserve to be like this, a crying mess." Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed and hugged the younger.

"You made me feel like worthless earlier but that doesn't mean that I won't be there for my best friend." Taehyung told him as Jungkook continue to cry on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry Taetae." Jungkook kept on repeating until he fell asleep.

"Oh Jungkookie, I hope one day you realize that you deserve so much better than that bitch. She treated an emerald like you, a shit and that's unacceptable. I hope she tripped in a fucking hole, I hate her." Taehyung told the sleeping guy. He can't say it to his face because he's a mf coward and he knows it.

-

Jungkook woke up with with a massive headache, but that suddenly fade away when he saw his best friend sleeping next to him, clinging on the pillow.

"I don't deserve you." Jungkook whispered.

"So this means that my help was just a nothing." Taehyung suddenly spoke up, he sat down with his eyes close.

"N-no, its just that you shouldn't be helping me. I told you that you're negative and don't deserve to be my friend, when you sticked with me all my life." Jungkook looked down, feeling ashamed.

"True." Taehyung said, making Jungkook feel ashamed even more.

"But I stayed with you since we were born. And because of that I need to take care of you. You're someone important to me and even though there are problems between us, it doesn't mean I need to swat that away. It doesn't mean I will ignore you because we fought." Taehyung told him as Jungkook just shake his head.

"I love that instead of you getting mad at me, you lectured me and thank you. I listened to all of her lies and pull you down. Maybe I need to be better for us right?" Jungkook said, making Taehyung's eyes wide open.

"Y-you're gonna get back to her?" Taehyung asked, not wanting to know the answer. But he asked, dummie.

"Why would I go back to the negativity, right? I'd rather be with you all the time." Jungkook said, making the older smile.

"Awe, you really love me gukkie." Taehyung teased him as Jungkook groaned.

"Shut up."

And now they are back being best friends, Little Taehyung is still hoping for the best.

-

"Wow, I see Jungkook, you're still with that shit." Ji-eun suddenly said behind Taehyung and Jungkook.

The scene is that the seven of them is just happy eating lunch, when suddenly mother gothel appeared and bitch around.

Jimin was about to square up when Yoongi pulled him down.

"Well he's not with you. You're the only shit here." Taehyung backfired.

"Shut up, bitch. You lied to my boyfriend and made him break up with me!" Ji-eun shouted, making the whole cafeteria look at them.

"If there's a fucking bitch here, its just you. And what boyfriend? You have a boyfriend? Well cry then. Plus I didn't made him break up with you, he's the one who told me you were a fucking slut." Well Taehyung knows Jungkook didn' call her that, but Taehyung need to release his anger sometimes.

"Can you shut up for a mome-"

"You're asking me something, I need to answer or else I will be rude." Taehyung pouted, as the whole cafeteria started whispering.

"Jungkook, you really chose that faggot over me?" Ji-eun said.

"Bitch I would choose better people but you." Jungkook told her, as she smirked.

"Well I hope for the best faggot." She said. She was about to go out of the cafeteria when food flew into her face, making the whole crowd go crazy.

"Yikes!" Some people commented.

"Argh! I HATE YOU FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" She screamed while taking those food in her face.

"I'm gay sis, I don't like you ew." He said, as some laughed at what he said.

-

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I didn't expect she will do that crazy shit." Jungkook said, rubbing his nape.

"Are you Ji-eun?" Taehyung asked, while sipping his drink, and swing his feet.

"No." Jungkook looked at him, confused.

"Well, why are you apologizing for then? Look, you will not apologize for her mistake. She needs to learn how to say sorry for what she has done. Plus you're not hers, so why would you apologize something that you didn't do?" Taehyung asked him, this time, he looked at him deeply in the eyes.

"Well its just that I've been with her and I didn't know she's giving you bad vibes. So I think I take all the blame here." Jungkook said, smiling at his best friend.

"But is it your fault that she suddenly went up to us and do that shit?" Taehyung asked him again.

"Not rea-"

"Then no is the answer. Simple as that. Don't apologize for something she did, unless you still l word her." Taehyung sipped again, getting nervous, maybe Jungkook wants to get back to that hag.

"What? L word?" Jungkook scrunched in confusion.

"Love." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, how many times this day, I told you that I don't love her anymore." Jungkook sighed.

"Its just that, maybe you're just hesitating?" Taehyung said.

As a flower suddenly fall into Jungkook's hand, with Taehyung noticing that Jungkook's already hiding something.

"No, I'm not. Plus I have someone in mind already. Why would I need her?" Taehyung looked at him, horrified.

He's screaming inside, but outside he looked so much peacefull. He's screaming that it should be him.

"Oh, already moved on fast?" Taehyung teased the younger.

"Of course, because this time, I know that this person will never ever leave my side." Taehyung' s heart beats rapidly. He tried not to get his hopes up, or else he will end up being in the past situation again.

"She's lucky to have you, I guess." Taehyung chuckled.

"Well its He." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's mind went over and over. Repeating the same words, 'don't get your hopes up'.

"Well He's lucky to have you then." Taehyung weakly said, trying not to act hurt or anything.

"No, I'm lucky to have him. You know why?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Because eversince we were little, he took care of me. He didn't leave my side. He was about to leave Daegu, but I cried like a mother fucking baby and told him not to leave. So he told his parents that he'll stay. And he did, I realized that I've been a big shit to him. I really don't deserve him, I owe him big. Without him, probably I don't know what am I doing right now. Probably I'm stuck with so many lies. I realize that he's not just a friend to me. He's more than a friend, he's the guy that everyone wants to be with. And I am everyone." Jungkook confessed as he put the flower on Taehyung's ear and caress his cheeks.

"I'm still confused." Taehyung scrunched.

"Kim Taehyung, the love of my life, will you go out with me?" Jungkook asked, as he take his hand and kissed it.

Taehyung screams inside, as fireworks inside him started to spark.

"Um, Sure why not?" Taehyung tried to act cool.

"Don't act cool, love. C'mon just scream yes." Jungkook whispered, making Taehyung melt in his spot.

"YES!" Taehyung screamed so loud, others looked at him weirdly, others happily cheered for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 53
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
253K 7.3K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
15.3K 860 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
47.7K 875 25