Dora Vs Stalin

By LaCroixKing

The epic battle between the childhood character Dora, and the evil tyrant Stalin. More

(Quick Info)
The Explorer
The Gulag
Delivery
Pizza Smell
Ching Chong

Home Again

998 58 22
By LaCroixKing

Dora was so happy because Stalin was dead. She took off his clothes, and put them on herself.
"Bow before your new leader." Dora said.
2,371 Russian Solders kneeled before Dora, and she told them to protect their town.
Everybody went home, and Dora ate some Stalin Flavored Beef-Jerky.
Everybody was happy.
Everything was peaceful.

===The End===
{Thank y'all for reading this lol}
[Also if you want to help me out please subscribe to my YouTube channel: FlatTopFury]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 6.3K 24
"๐๐ข๐ฅ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐š๐๐š๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐›๐š๐š๐ซ ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ก๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐š .. ๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ก๐š๐ค๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ช๐š๐๐๐š๐ซ ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐š๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐š๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐š๐ฆ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
65.2K 5.2K 104
แž–แžธแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ†แž–แŸ’แžšแžถแž€แŸ’แž›แžถแž™แž‡แžถแžŸแŸ†แžŽแž–แŸ’แžœแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€ แžŠแŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แžŠแŸ‚แž›แžแŸ’แž›แžฝแž“แžฏแž„แž˜แžทแž“แžŠแŸ‚แž›แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž”แŸ‹แž‚แžทแžแžแžถ แž”แžปแžšแžŸแŸ‹แž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹แž“แŸแŸ‡แž“แžทแž„แž•แŸ’แžŠแž›แŸ‹แž€แŸ’แžŠแžธแžŸแŸ’แžšแž›แžถแž‰แŸ‹แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž–แŸแž‰แž›แŸแž‰แžขแŸ„แž™แž˜แž€แžแŸ’แž›แžฝแž“แž“แŸ„แŸ‡แž‘แŸแŸ” แž‘แžถแŸ†แž„แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถ...
5.6M 371K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
16.9K 1.2K 30
Nihira, unexpectedly finds a mysterious box which teleports her into the era of mahabharata. Where is she sent to the ashram of Guru Dronacharya, her...