Give me a signal (Tzuyu x fem...

By LilyMomozono

Tzuyu is a schoolgirl who is recognized for her beauty yet she is still single due to her lack of romantic fe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy Birthday Tzuyu!!πŸ₯³
Important News
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
SulliπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Halloween Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- last chapter
Epilouge-2
Epilouge 3- Final chapter

Epilouge-1

1.6K 66 21
By LilyMomozono

~Y/n POV~
I sat in my new college dorm tapping my pen on my desk.

"Ughhh y/n stop it!" Chaeyoung shouted as she threw a pillow at my head. I grimaced at Chaeyoung and she stuck her tongue out. I was currently trying to study for my math class but it wasn't working well. Do I really care about this class. No. But do I have debts that need to be paid of because of college? Yes. So therefore I need to care. Dahyun was currently doing some weird tiktok dance in the back, Tzuyu was taking pictures, Chae was sitting on the couch and Yoona was cooking. Supposedly a 6th roommate is coming soon.

"Y/nnnn stop studying so much and pay attention to me! It's 11 at night!" Tzuyu whined and hugged me from behind. Ughh I can't resist her cuteness!!! I smiled and hugged her back. I gave her a kiss and she returned it back. I seen Chae cringe and throw another pillow.

"Get a room!" Yoona frowned as she threatened to throw the food at us. I rolled my eyes at them and carried Tzuyu to the bedroom

"Jeez couples am I right?" I heard Dahyun from the other room.

"Since we're alone now...." Tzuyu started and gave a smirk. I smiled at her before giving her a deep kiss.

"Y/N WAKE THE HELL UP!!!" Dahyun yelled as she bust down my door. I woke up groggy with Tzuyu sleeping peacefully next to me. O shit. MY MATH EXAM IS TODAY!!! It's starts at 9:15.

"Y/N ITS ALREADY 8:50!!" I gasped and quickly got dress. I threw on a hoodie and a random pair of jeans. I didn't even bother to put a bra on! My hair was pulled into a ponytail and I grabbed my backpack. As I ran into the living room, Dahyun and Yoona were there waiting for me.

"Grab Some breakfast!" Yoona smiled as she handed me a pancake and a cup of juice. We dashed out the door and headed towards our math class.

"Sooooo did you finish studying pages 140-213?" Yoona asked and I paused. Wait what.

"We had to study those parts?!!" I yelled and Dahyun sighed

"Welp you were too busy with Tzuyu last night..." Dahyun smirked and I flicked her forehead. Damnit I'm really gonna fail. We arrived to our class and immediately were given our test.

"Damnit! Yoona let me cheat off you." I pleaded to her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Nope! You should've known better!" She teased and stuck her tongue out. I grimaced as I knew I was gonna fail.

"Alright everyone tests are out be quiet or if you're gonna talk... well whatever." My professor said as he handed out papers. I got mine and immediately blanked. Damn I'm bout to fail. I turned to Yoona and her long black hair was covering most of her test. I turned to my left at Chaeyoung and she was already on the 2nd page. I looked down and tried to the peek. Unfortunately i realized that everyone has a different test. DAMN YOU PROFESSOR!

"Alright times up pass up your tests." I frowned as I passed up my test. I still had 3 answers I didn't complete so there goes some points.

"How do you think you did?" Yoona asked me and I gave her a sour face. Seriously.

"Probably shit." I frowned and she patted my back.

"C'mon lets go! Dahyun says our new roommate is here!" Chaeyoung said as she quickened her pace. Yoona and I also followed her.

"Hello..." Chaeyoung said as she opened the door to our dorm. We all went in to see a girl and Dahyun sitting together. She turned and stood up.

"Hello! I'm your new roommate Nari!" She smiled and bowed her head. She had pale skin with short brown hair. She also seemed to have an accent.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm y/n!" I shook her hand and she was pretty cute not gonna lie. After introducing ourselves we sat down and talked a bit. She seemed pretty shy.

"Ah where's Tzuyu?" Nari asked

"She's at her modeling agency!" I replied back and she gasped.

"Waaaaa I'm rooming with a model?" Nari gleamed and was excited to see what Tzuyu looked like

"Why don't we all take a picture and send it so her!" I smiled and Nari nodded her head.

~Tzuyu's POV~

After an hour of photos my break finally started and I could rest. I sat down at a fast food place and munched on a salad. Because I was pretty popular, I had to wear a hat and sunglasses. It's tough being a pretty model. Y/n hasn't called me yet. I wonder if it's because of that math test. My phone then buzzed and I seen it was from y/n.

Why the hell would she send me a picture of her with another girl???? I frowned and was gonna call her but she sent another text.

From: Lovie❤️
Here's our new roommate Nari! She's pretty cute isn't she😊 She's very excited to me you!

I stared at the photo of Nari. Hmm why is she so excited to see me? Is it because she wants y/n? NO! Don't think that. No bad thoughts. No bad thoughts! I looked at the time to see that my break was over and I walked back to my job.

"Wooooah are you Chou Tzuyu??" A girl on the street said as she pointed at me. I frowned at her as she tried to come closer.

"Hey back away!" I frowned but she didn't get the memo as more people came over. Damn I alway try to avoid this! As more people came over, someone pulled off my sunglasses, revealing my face. Shit. I ran as they chased after me, wanting pictures of my autograph.

"Please leave me alone!" I yelled as I took a back alley way to my job. Now it was a large group of about 20 people chasing me. Someone then grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Tzuyu I'm your biggest fan give me an autograph!" He said and I pulled my wrist free.

"I'm grateful but please now is not that time!" I quickly yelled and continued running. I jumped over a fence and ran a bit before stopping. I don't think the could get over the fence. Plus I'm tired. Running in flats and skirt isn't easy. I walked before I see the fence get pushed down. I screamed before continuing to run. Why are my fans so obsessive and relentless? I continued to ran before I reached the back door of my agency. I banged on the door before my manager opened the door and pulled me in.

"Hey you asswipes better leave before I call the police!" She yelled and security stood by me. My fans argued a bit before leaving. I sighed and hugged my manager. Luckily she was there and I explained everything to her. She nodded and decided to take me home instead. As I got back home I tried to be as quiet as possible. I opened the door and Dahyun immediately greeted me.

"Ah Tzu welcome home!" I heard y/n yell from behind and I ran to her. I stopped when I seen that Nari girl sitting close to y/n. I frowned a bit before Nari ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"OHMAHGODIMSOEXCITEDTOSEEYOUICANTBELIEVETHATIMROOMATESWITHAMODEL!" She yelled and I looked at her surprised. So she really isn't a threat. That's a relive. She blushed before running to the bathroom

"Eh are you ok Tzu?" Y/n said as she kissed my cheek. I sighed not really wanting to tell her all that happened.

"It's was fine as usual." I weakly said and sat on the couch. I pulled y/n on to my lap and she smiled a bit.

"Eww lovey doves stuff I'm out!" Dahyun grimaced before leaving.

"How was your day?" I asked y/n and she gave a long sigh before giving a slight smile.

"Ehh just the usual day..." she mumbled. I smiled at her before realizing how tired I was. I kissed her before falling asleep.

~heeeeeeeeeeey I'm back! Sorry for the long ass wait. I don't realize how busy of a month December is with Christmas and shit. Now I'm broke thanks to my boyfriend having expensive taste🥴 but hope you all had a good holiday! Plus stream Psycho cuz that song literally snatched my weave. Like who allowed red velvet to slay like that😭.It's been officially a year since I made and posted the first chapter! I didn't think I would come this far! Thank you for reading! Be an intellectual and sue SBS and stream Feel special, Hip, Kill this love and Psycho!
~~~Lily🥰💕

~~~Edit 12/30/19 Please go check out my new story Think About it Twice! I'm not starting it until this story is over so all I have rn is the introduction! This is the last update of the decade😭!Happy new year! Hope to see you all next decade! (I love dad jokes like these sorry💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
9.8K 491 58
Polar opposites, both popular kids but very different, ones a smart yet introverted jock, one is a quite kid, but not the nerdy type the 'don't talk...
7.9K 391 22
What happened if a playboy Name "Chou Tzuyu" will fall in love with a simple girl name "Minatozaki Sana". Will Tzuyu changed? Let's find out... Gend...
117K 4K 28
Sana x Tzuyu (genderbend) A playboy's point of view ─────────────── I didn't care if I had to risk my life. She was my purpose to live. Seeing her sm...