Trust ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But thin... More

¦PROLOGUE¦
CHAPTER¦1
CHAPTER¦2
CHAPTER¦3
CHAPTER¦4
CHAPTER¦5
CHAPTER¦6
¦CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER¦8
CHAPTER¦9
CHAPTER¦10
CHAPTER¦11
CHAPTER¦12
CHAPTER¦13
CHAPTER¦14
CHAPTER¦15
CHAPTER¦16
CHAPTER¦17
CHAPTER¦18
CHAPTER¦19
CHAPTER¦20
CHAPTER¦21
CHAPTER¦22
CHAPTER¦23
CHAPTER¦24
CHAPTER¦25
CHAPTER¦26
CHAPTER¦27
CHAPTER|28
CHAPTER|29
CHAPTER¦30
CHAPTER¦31
CHAPTER¦32
CHAPTER¦33
CHAPTER¦34
CHAPTER¦35
CHAPTER¦37
CHAPTER¦38
CHAPTER¦39
CHAPTER¦40
CHAPTER¦41
CHAPTER¦42
CHAPTER¦43
CHAPTER¦44
CHAPTER¦45
CHAPTER¦46
CHAPTER¦47
CHAPTER¦48
CHAPTER¦49
CHAPTER|50
CHAPTER¦51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER|53
CHAPTER¦54
CHAPTER|55
CHAPTER|56
CHAPTER|57
CHAPTER|58
CHAPTER|59
CHAPTER|60
|EPILOGUE|

CHAPTER¦36

2.1K 122 128
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Sehun wandered non stop in the living room while his hand was holding his cell phone and didn't stop texting any numbers.

A deep sigh escaped his lips and his eyebrows furrowed to form a worried expression on his face.

The maids were looking at him with a symphatic look from the kitchen. They probably knew how worried Sehun would be.

"Can you reach him?," Sehun uttered the question for the recent times to the maids. But he got the same answer again and again.

He let out a frustrated grunting. "Where is he? " he began asking again and kept on dialling the same number again and again until he could got an answer.

But the only thing that answered was the operater's voice which he didn't want to hear.

"Master didn't come home until then, Sir," one of the maid uttered as Sehun was asking her. She bowed down deeply to be seeing the expression on Sehun.

Sehun nodded and asked her to leave before he let out a loud exclaim afterwards.

It had been near a week since he met Kai. After their quarrels that night, he could not get in touch with him or even met him.

Of course it was making him gone crazy. He was really really worried about the latter and he could not stop any wild thoughts on his mind.

"Kai, please," he mumbled under his heavy breath and tried calling the same number over again.

But nothing changed and he got the same answer.

His eyes were getting teary and he knew tears would flow out anytime. He was just feeling worried over Kai and...

...he missed him.

"Kai, don't do this to me," he kept on muttering the same thing again. The thing was Kai was not even in his office for this last one week.

No one could reach him, even Chanyeol or Baekhyun. Kris and Suho were the same, they couldn't get to call him.

Sehun could feel his heart was beating uncontrollably. He was afraid right now, really afraid if Kai might leave him.

He didn't want that to ever happen. He regretted all his actions towards the elder and if could, he would embrace him and muttered thousands sorry.

He had been thinking a lot since his talk with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kai had been sacrificing lots of things for him even his safety for him.

But why he didn't do the same thing? He should have done the same thing if he truly loved him, and he wanted to do it.

"Sehunnie?," he jolted his head as he suddenly heard the familiar little boy's voice.

He tried to curl up a smile. "Hi Jungwoo," his arms was spreaded apart to pull the boy into his hug.

Suho was walking in afterwards with Kris. They both looked worried as well for Sehun.

Jungwoo buried himself in the latter's arms and soon lifted up his head to be seeing the trouble expression.

"Sehunnie," he spreaded out his hand to caress the elder's features softly. "Are you okay?," he asked with a sad smile.

Sehun chuckled lightly before nodding. "I'm okay," he ruffled the.boy's hair gently. "Don't worry okay?," he said again.

Jungwoo pouted. "Samcheon makes Sehunnie sad?," he suddenly questioned that and it made Sehun speechless.

"U–Uh no," he grinned awkwardly and cleared his own throat. "I'm just worried about him," it was said with a low tone but still could be hear.

Suho plopped down beside him. "Sehun, everything will be fine," he tried comforting him. "Kai will be okay, you don't have to worry about him," he said again.

Sehun sighed out deeply. "It's my fault," he muttered and his tears began cascading down his cheeks afterwards.

"I shouldn't have make him angry like this," he sobbed. "I should have not said that—

"Sehun, it's not your fault," Kris suddenly stated, firmly with his deep voice. He looked straightly at him. "We never blame you for any of this," he said.

"It's his choice to choose you and I know him," Kris uttered again. "He will be back for you, he will," he announced.

Sehun truckled down his head. He hoped that was true, he was feeling guilty and regret right now.

Baekhyun just arrived afterwards with Chanyeol. "Sehun, are you okay?," he questioned as soon as he entered the house.

"I'm fine, Hyung," he responded and forced a smile on his face as well. "I'm sorry to bother you because of this," he said, feeling guilty again.

"You're not at all," Baekhyun shook his head as he approached Sehun. "Kai will be fine, he wouldn't leave you," he uttered but Sehun was kind of doubting it at the moment.

Why did he feel like something bad would happen? Like Kai leaving him?

"Sehun sorry but I really can't reach him," Chanyeol sounded again. "He didn't answer our calls and he's not at place he usually went to," he explained as he was getting calls from his men.

Sehun exhaled sharply to let out his frustration. "I will go find him," he announced after a few while of silence and stood up from his seat.

"Sehun, it's already late," Suho uttered. "It's better if we wait until tomorrow okay?," he sounded softly to comfort the younger.

But looked like he was already being firm with his words. "I'll be fine also I can't stand still until I met him," he said.

Others seemed like they could not protest or say any other words to stop him. They knew how would he be feeling right now.

As he was walking towards the door, a figure appeared, someone who had been making everyone worried and the one Sehun been waiting for.

"Kai," Sehun muttered with his widened eyes as he saw the figure right in front of him.

Kai sealed his lips but his gazed was only focused on Sehun at the moment. No words were uttered from him.

"It's better if we leave now," Kris sounded as he glanced at the gaze from Kai. He was understanding the meaning of it.

Chanyeol nodded and soon all of them left, leaving those two who were still in deep silence.

Neither of them wanted to utter any words first and it seemed like that after few minutes passed.

Sehun took a deep breath to be calming himself. "Kai," he called out in a really low voice and was hoping Kai would be hearing it.

Kai narrowed his eyes while he was still staring at Sehun. But he still didn't let any words escaped his lips.

"Where did you go?," Sehun felt his voice was shaking as he uttered the question, holding back his own tears from bursting out.

The elder still didn't say anything but his gaze was lowered from looking at Sehun and stared at the blank floor.

It was an intense moment and the whole place could be feeling the same thing. Even the maids decided to leave after seeing the gaze from the Master.

They had just decided to eavesdrop but it was better to leave rather than seeing him getting mad again.

Sehun bit his bottom lips nervously as he didn't get an answer for his question but only cold silence.

"Kai, where did you go?," he asked again, this time with a higher voice. "Y–You didn't tell anyone about it," he continued while trying to meet their gaze.

But Kai was still looking down at the floor than seeing him. His breath was shaky as well like he was holding back his tears.

"Kai

"Sehun," finally he uttered a word after a while of silence. He grasped his hands into fists like he was holding in something.

Sehun waited nervously for the latter to finish his words. He grasped his clothes to swallow his nervousness.

Kai slowly lifted up his head and their eyes met each other's.

"Sehun, I allow you to go."

--

Hiii! Hope you like the chapter and leave your precious comments as well!💗💗💗💗

💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 331 7
Kim Taehyung a police officer..... nothing really good in his life ..... Being a billionaire son he choose to chase his own dream .... in just 25 ye...
8.6K 309 11
Kim Taehyung cold rude person.... There is no way he can be soft for himself... But what is the reason of this behavior.... The most extrovert social...
11K 757 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
222K 9.6K 37
kim jongin • i saw him, the school bad boy. his eyes were always full of mischievous and naughtiness but those eyes also attracted me to him oh sehun...