Smile

由 Alllfredh0oe

"I've been through a lot of shit and something you'd think would give me a break is love, but nope That's kic... 更多

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy Four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Old Love
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Nintey seven
Vanessa
Jasmine
The end

Sixty seven

5.1K 248 197
由 Alllfredh0oe

"Fuck," Vanessa chuckled laying next to me. "The hell were you afraid of?"

I shrugged as Jasmine laid her head onto my shoulder. "No, remember she wasn't afraid, just nervous."

"Exactly."

Vanessa rolled her eyes and I closed mines smiling softly.

That was amazing I mean, sex with Jasmine is already pretty fucking great but with both of them?

Oof.

(Nah I'm playing, I couldn't do that to you guys.)

"Show us how much you can handle." Jasmine pulled away from Vanessa and came closer to me wrapping both her arms around my neck.

"Wait!" I held my hands out while my heart continued to pound. "I-I don't have condoms."

Vanessa peeked over Jasmine's shoulder. "I'm starting to think she doesn't want to sleep with us."

"Right."

"No no no, I just don't want another baby before this one is born." I shrugged.

Jasmine nodded and cupped my cheeks. "I know your pull out game is weak that's why I already bought condoms."

I scoffed. "Fuck you my-"

"Please do." She sealed our lip and my heart exploded.

Ughhh I hate this feeling.

But then again, I fucking love it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as our lips moved sensually against each others. She hummed and pulled back slowly.

Going to pull off my shirt she paused. "V?"

I looked at Nessa who shook her head. "Why'd you stop I was soo into that."

I chuckled as Jasmine smiled. "Because this is a threesome, come here."

Oh shit that word... Threesome.

Am I ready for this? I've only had a threesome twice and usually third times the charm but, this is going to be-

"Stop overthinking," Vanessa chuckled pushing me onto the bed. "You're looking a little scared."

"N-Nervous not scared."

She gripped my chin and pecked my nose. "You sure you want to-"

"Yes!"

I heard Jasmine laugh. "Then act like it."

I nodded as Vanessa backed away from me and stood in front of Jasmine. They slammed their lips onto each other's and moaned simultaneously.

I gulped and watched as their hands roamed every inch of the other's body. Jasmine ran her hands down Vanessa's butt and gripped her thighs causing Nessa to jump up and wrap her legs around Jasmine's waist.

Honestly, I could just watch them and not complain one bit.

Jazzy blindly walked over to me still kissing Vanessa.

Shit, they're coming over here.

Jasmine sat Vanessa onto my lap and pulled away causing Vanessa to lay her head back onto my shoulder.

Time to stop being a pussy.

I ran my hand under her shirt and up her stomach causing her to shiver. Jasmine winked at me and walked over to the desk.

Vanessa raised her hand to my cheek and pulled my face down to hers. Our lips connected just as music started to fill the room.

"Oh hell- we're taking Travis away from your sinning and out for ice cream!" I heard Quincy yell. "It's ten o fucking clock!"

We all chuckled as the front door slammed.

Goodbye.

Vanessa took my bottom lip into her mouth and ran her tongue over it before biting it and pulling away...all while holding eye contact.

Nervous? What's that?

She smirked slightly and stood up slowly, with her back facing me she slowly pulled down her shorts revealing her black lace thong.

Oh she ready ready.

I leaned back onto my hands as she kicked her shorts off and Jasmine walked back up to her. She took off Vanessa's shirt revealing her bare back.

Jasmine pecked Vanessa's lips before pulling off her own clothes until she was in nothing but her underwear. They both turned to face me and I trailed my eyes down their bodies.

Raising a brow I smirked. "What are we waiting for?"

Vanessa glanced at Jasmine who smirked at her. They both walked towards me as I scooted back to the center of the bed. Jasmine crawled onto the bed and pushed me down onto my back before hovering over me. She ran her thumb over my bottom lip before pressing hers into mines.

I placed my hands onto her hips causing her to quickly grab my wrist and pin them above my head. She slowly began to grind on my clothed member before leaning back and sitting up.

She placed one hand on my chest as Vanessa came into view and sealed our lips. Jasmine released my wrist and slowly slid down my body as Vanessa grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it up. She pulled away and I sat up slightly taking my shirt off as Jasmine unzipped my pants and started to tug them down.

I bit my lip as Vanessa went to lay next to Jasmine who was now pulling off my underwear.

"Damn." Vanessa chuckled as Jasmine gripped my member.

"Told you." Jasmine said running her tongue up my length.

I smirked. "Stop boosting my confidence."

Vanessa rested her hand on my stomach as Jasmine pulled away, Vanessa kissed my tip before slowly twirling her tongue around it.

And there's those butterflies.

I closed my eyes but they snapped back open as Vanessa pulled away and scratched my stomach.

I met her eyes as she shook her head. "Uh uh baby, I like eye contact."

"Well excuse me."

She chuckled before taking my tip into her mouth making me inhale sharply. Jasmine went lower and took my balls into her mouth sucking on them as I groaned.

Vanessa took more of me into her mouth causing me to fold and close my eyes throwing my head back.

"Careful now," Jasmine pulled away. "She won't be able to hold it in for long."

I scoffed as Vanessa pulled away. "S-shut up Jasmine."

"Make me."

With pleasure, I sat back up and gripped her hair as she took me into her mouth. Vanessa bit her lip meeting my eyes once more as she rounded Jasmine and pulled her back making her stand. With Jasmine now bent over Vanessa spread her legs and pulled down her underwear. Jasmine continued with me as Vanessa got onto her knees. I heard Vanessa moan as I'm assuming she got a taste of Jasmine.

I nodded.

She ate pineapples ten times a day so her juices taste amazing.

Jasmine moaned with my member still in her mouth and her movements become sloppy. I pushed her head down further as Vanessa pulled her back more and Jasmine gripped my wrist. My eyes snapped closed as Jasmine's breathing became heavier.

I bit my lip as I felt my high build-up but...Jasmine pulled away and moaned loudly resting her head on my thigh.

"Fuck Nessa." She groaned causing Vanessa to pull away with a chuckle.

"Awww baby, did I interrupt your climax?" She raised a brow at me as she kissed Jasmines back.

I chuckled rolling my eyes. "You did actually."

"Let me make it up then." She stood up straight as Jasmine rolled onto her back. "Oh, you don't get a pass Jasmine."

I sat up and nodded. "Right, lay your ass right there."

"Ohhh you two are spoiling me." She smiled laying where I was as I walked up to Vanessa who held a condom up to her lips and ripped it open with her teeth.

"I have high expectations Y/n," she bit her lip as she started to slid the condom onto my member. "Don't disappoint me okay?"

"Don't worry about that," I nodded towards the bed. "Go ahead."

She smirked and leaned up biting my lip before hovering over Jasmines and sealing their lips. I went to stand behind Vanessa and pulled her hips up causing her lips to disconnect from Jasmines. I ran my hand down her back and watched as the goosebumps formed, Vanessa slowly backed up as she kissed down Jasmine's stomach.

I bent down and gave her one broad lick causing her to tense. Grabbing my member I put it at her entrance and smirked before slowly sliding in. She shuddered as she went down on Jasmine and I began to thrust into her at a slow pace.

She moaned softly. "Y/n stop teasing me."

I started to speed up as I bent down and gripped her hair. "Don't rush just, enjoy it while it lasts."

"While it lasts?" She glanced at me.

"Yeah because when I start-up you won't last long."

She bit her lip. "Prove it."

Turning back to Jasmine who laid there panting I nodded and leaned back. With my hold still on her hair, I pushed the upper half of her body down into the mattress and gradually sped up my thrust. I shut my eyes and threw my head back as both Jasmine and Vanessa's moans became more vocal.

I continued to speed up and thrust hard, twirling my hips I watched as I slid in and out of her at a rapid pace. Vanessa started to arch her back up off of the bed and I quickly pushed her back down bending over and pressing my stomach onto her back.

"Oh fuck Y/n right there." She reached back and gripped the back of my neck as I rested my head into the crook of her neck. I bit into it as she continued with Jasmine who was a moaning mess.

"Shit V I'm close, d-don't stop."

I let go of her hair and slid my hand down her body until I reached her bundle of nerves. Keeping a constant pace I let my fingers follow my speed as I felt myself get closer. I kissed her ear as her body started to shake.

"Fuckkkk Vanessa." Jasmine moaned out as she came with Vanessa close behind her.

"Åh fuck baby, der er det," she shuddered and then went stiff. "Yessss!"

She clenched around me making it damn near impossible to keep thrusting. Her juices coated my member which threw me over the edge and caused me to release.

"Damn baby." I moaned into her ear as I thrust once more before filling the condom.

She turned her head and kissed me roughly before gripping my chin and pushing my face away. "I hope the both of you aren't tired."

I pulled back and looked up at Jasmine who ran a hand through her hair. "Well, I came three times buttt I'm never too tired for Y/n Jr."

I chuckled and pulled the condom off. "I'm flattered and don't ever disrespect me like that Nessa, one round is for pussies."

Vanessa chuckled running her eyes down my body. "Great," she pushed me onto my back. "Because I need to experience this tongue that Jasmine talks about so much."

"Get up here then," I looked at Jasmine who was on her knees and grabbed her hand pulling her over to me. "Ohh fun we get to go raw."

"Hah, suck it V."

Vanessa chuckled. "Shut up I just got done doing that."

Pecking Jasmine's lips Vanessa angled her center over my face as I felt Jasmine slowly slid me into her. I ran my hands down Vanessa's sides as she straddled my face.

Quickly diving in I ran my tongue through her folds and gripped her butt as Jasmine began to bounce on my member, each movement causing her to tighten slightly.

I swirled my tongue around Vanessa's clit as she started to grind her hips meeting each of my tongue strokes.

"Oh shit," she rested her hand on my stomach as her hips started to move violently. "Yes baby."

I felt Jasmine start to slow down so I reached out and gripped her hips before thrusting upwards at a fast pace.

"Mmmm, sí Papi tu tan bueno." Jasmine moaned as she rested both of her hands on my stomach and bounced meeting my thrust.

The sound of our skin slapping together and her tightness caused me to moan against Vanessa's center making her let out a loud moan as she leaned back and rested her head on the wall.

"Oh my God Y/n just like that." She continued to grind against my tongue as her legs clenched around my head.

"Ohhhh." Jasmine moaned out as she came around my member causing me to shoot my load into her.

Vanessa shook one last time before her legs released her death grip and her sweet juices came pouring out. I cleaned her up and she shook with each lick.

We all sat stuck for a moment before they both fell on each side of me as we all panted.

"Shit." I wiped my mouth before wrapping my arms around both Jasmine and Vanessa.

"Shit is right." Vanessa chuckled.

Jasmine hummed. "That tongue was great huh?"

"I don't know I think I prefer Y/n Jr. over her tongue." Vanessa hummed running her finger up my jaw.

Oh?

"Bullshit, her tongue is amazing." Jasmine scoffed.

"Yes it is but, Y/n Jr. is more aggressive."

"True but, her tongue is more thorough."

"True."

I chuckled and shook my head. "You two should really give Y/n this feedback you know, so she can fuck other girls better."

Jasmine smacked my stomach as Vanessa gripped my jaw. "Get hurt." They said simultaneously.

I chuckled and closed my eyes as I felt a pair of lips meet mine. Funny thing is I knew exactly who it was because of the feeling that instantly shot through my body. Another pair of lips met mines and that same feeling shot through my body but, it wasn't as strong. Although that kiss still made me feel like I was on cloud nine.

Ugh.

"I need to take that pill but my legs are still shaking." Vanessa groaned.

Jasmine chuckled laying her head on my chest as she rubbed my stomach. "Make sure it's not expired."

"Low blow."

-

D-did I kill that threesome?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

179K 4.5K 20
"can we still be bestfriends after what just happened"
28K 1.1K 31
There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. She acts like I don't mean shit to her! Why am I never enough? I gave up all of my hoes for a person that I w...
6K 421 8
"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?"
21.9K 1.1K 21
Another beynika, I suck at descriptions