A/B/O || Jinkook

By Krydolf_tha_kin

"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and... More

1. A bothersome feeling
2. Mr. 8 to the rescue
3. An unexpected change
4. Pure heaven
5. Adjusting
6. Nightly appointments
7. Picture from the past
8. Awkward interactions
9. Family meeting
10. A discovery
11. Lost control
12. Family meeting nr. 2
13. Why are you here?
14. Hot
15. The solution
16. Let the training begin
17. Touchy feely
18. Planting ideas
19. Stepping up the difficulty
20. The laundry incident
21. Hate
22. Heartbroken
23. Not meant for each other
24. Unintentional stage four?
25. Give it to me
26. Strange behaviors
27. Family meeting nr. 3
28. Join me
29. Willpower of an anime protagonist
30. Heat
31. Take off my pants, bro
32. Trust
33. Mysterious package
34. A helping hand
35. Stuck
36. A painful sight to see
37. All or nothing
38. I love you
39. My boyfriend
41. Game Over
42. Life goes on
43. Betrayal
44. The mistake
45. The reason
46. I don't need you
47. Family meeting nr. 4
48. Again
49. Moving on
50. Getting things sorted
51. One more step
52. There's no way
53. Let me go
54. In solitude
55. Clingy
56. Give me your... attention
57. Time out
58. Back from the depths
59. Midnight adventure
60. Omega and Alpha

40. This is what a real family does

6.7K 452 157
By Krydolf_tha_kin

The training with the swimming team was awful. I'm out of shape and I couldn't stop thinking about Seokjin and his fucked up family. Even as I enter the apartment I can't stop thinking about it. It's a good thing we told the other guys and Hoseok agreed to walk with him to the café. He's on his way to pick him up right now.

I drag myself over to the living room and plop down on the couch with a sigh. I'm so tired. Philip was messing with me more than usual and then the bastard had the nerve to leave before the training was even over. I hate him. A part of me regrets not actually killing him back when he punched Seokjin in the face.

"Is everything OK?" Namjoon asks as he walks out of the kitchen to sit down next to me. "I heard you sigh. Are you worried about Seokjin-hyung?"

"Yeah... I just can't get rid of the feeling that something's off," I answer. "But now that Hoseok-hyung is walking him home I guess I have nothing to worry about."

Namjoon smiles and nods in agreement. He turns on the TV and we watch a sitcom together. It takes my mind off of the bad things for a while, but as soon as it ends the worry comes back stronger than before. It's 10.30 PM. The café closes at 10 and it only takes 15 minutes to walk home. They should be back by now. I glance anxiously at the door.

"Dude, relax," Namjoon says. "They'll be here any minute."

It's safe to say that his attempt to calm me down doesn't work. Something's wrong. Even though it's snowing it shouldn't take this long.

I jump up from my seat when the front door suddenly swings open. I want to scream in horror when Hoseok is the only one who walks inside. He's covered in show and is panting heavily as if he ran here. He raises his hand as if he's about to say something, but he's to tired to make any sound. I run up to him and shake his shoulders.

"Where the hell is Jin-hyung?!" I ask him.

Namjoon hurries up to us and pushes me away from Hoseok who's still struggling to catch his breath. Yoongi peeks his head out of his room to see what's going on and even Jimin and Taehyung leave their rooms because of the commotion.

"Yo, what are you screaming about?" Taehyung asks. "I even heard you over my music."

"Hoseok-hyung was supposed to walk Jin-hyung home, but he's not here! Where is he?!" I ask again.

"H-he... he got dragged into a car," Hoseok says.

Everyone gasps and I realize that my worst nightmare has become a reality. Seokjin got taken from me.

"By who?!" I ask, and the anger and frustration is so obvious. "What did they look like?! Where did they take him?! What did the car look like?!"

"Hey, calm down. Let him speak," Yoongi says and helps Namjoon to keep me in check.

"I-it was a black car. Looked very expensive. They were waiting for us when we exited the café. There were too many of them for us to be able to fight back. I did my best, but they knocked me down and took my phone. I couldn't do anything before they drove off with him. My only option was to run here as fast as I could."

"OK, but did you see their faces?" Jimin asks.

"You bet I did. Those idiots didn't even bother to wear masks. Four of them looked like they were part of a motorcycle gang or something, one was an alpha and the other three were betas. The last guy who was there didn't even look Korean. I'd say he's also an alpha."

"What do you mean he didn't look Korean?"

"He was blond and shit. Naturally blond that is. Probably European or American."

I know those descriptions. It's Philip. It has to be. He's one of few foreigners around here and it wouldn't surprise me if he did something like that. And four motorcyclists? It must be the assholes who tried to get their hands on Seokjin at the café. It thought we'd seen the last of them, but apparently not.

"I know who they are," I say, and everyone looks at me in shock.

"You know those people?" Jimin asks.

"Unfortunately yes."

"But where did they go?" Namjoon asks Hoseok.

"I don't know. Towards the university, but there are like a million different roads to take there. They could've gone anywhere."

A painful silence washes over us as we all think about what to do. Reporting it to the police is probably useless since it's his dad who took him. He can probably bribe anyone he wants. We'll have to deal with this on our own somehow.

"Is your phone switched on?" Taehyung asks after a while.

"Uh, I dunno? I would assume so unless they broke it," Hoseok answers. "Why?"

"I figured that maybe we can track it and find out where they went. Follow me."

We all follow Taehyung into his and Namjoon's bedroom and Taehyung sits down on his computer chair. He opens up his laptop and starts a program that I've never seen before. He types in Hoseok's number and after that I completely lose track of what he's doing.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Jimin asks, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that's confused.

"With this program I'll be able to find his phone even if he has turned off the tracking feature," Taehyung answers while trying to focus on what he's doing.

"OK? And why do you know how to do this? I though you just spent all day playing games."

Taehyung lets out a short laugh and leans back in his chair to look at Jimin.

"Jimin darling, this is a game. Catching bad guys is what I do for fun. I get good cash from it too when I sell the information to the police. Look, I got the location for the phone."

On the screen is a map of the city and there's a red dot heading towards... somewhere. I can't read maps very well.

"I have no idea what you just did, but damn that's hot," Jimin says dreamily.

"You bet it is," Taehyung responds with an eyebrow-wiggle, and before they have time to kiss Yoongi pulls Taehyung up from the chair.

"You can fuck later. We have to find Seokjin-hyung before it's too late. Bring the computer and we'll go there right away."

Taehyung takes the laptop and we hurry on out to Yoongi's work car. Yoongi of course gets in the drivers seat and Taehyung sits down in the passenger seat to give directions while the rest of us huddle up in the back. Four people are not meant to sit on three seats, so in the end Jimin has to sit on my lap instead. He may be short, but he still hits his head in the ceiling.

"Where to?" Yoongi asks as he drives off.

"East side of the city. It's the area where the rich people live," Taehyung answers.

"They must be taking him to his family home," I say. "See if you can find any information on where that specific house is."

Taehyung types a bit and after a few minutes he laughs satisfactory.

"I got the address. No one is safe from hacker Tae."

I want to cringe at the nickname he gave himself and Jimin leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Did you know he could do that shit?" he asks.

"No, why would I know that? If anything you should know that. He's your boyfriend. My boyfriend got kidnapped, remember?"

"Yes I know, but I just thought Tae spent all his time playing some stupid online game. You know, one of those text based ones? I never thought he was a fucking secret hacker."

"It's not very secret if he did it right in front of you. Maybe you're just too stupid to understand what he's doing?"

"As if you understand anything that's going on right now," Jimin huffs at me. "What's the plan anyway?"

Plan? I don't have a plan. I know I'm going to beat some people's asses and get Seokjin back, but that's about it. Planning isn't my forté.

"How are we gonna get in?" Hoseok asks. "Doesn't that place have guarded gates and stuff? They'll never let us in unless we have a reason."

"Then we'll just have to make up a reason," Namjoon says. "This is Yoongi-hyung's work car. We could just say that we're here to do some repair work."

"Isn't that a bit suspicious when we're six people though? We're not really dressed for the occasion either."

"It's worth a shot. Most people who work as guards like that are severely underpaid and don't really care who they let through. If they reject us we could just jam it to the floor and there will be nothing they can do about it."

"Sure, but what do we do when we get to the house?" Yoongi asks. "Do we all just walk in there and demand to get Seokjin-hyung back? I doubt it'll be that easy."

"We'll have to fight," I say, and everyone else goes quiet. "What? It's the truth! We're gonna have to fight if we want him back!"

"Kookie, we're not fighters," Jimin says. "Aside from you I doubt any of us would be able to take down a guard of any sort. And what if they report us for trespassing and shit? We'll go to jail."

"I don't care! We have to get him back! I promised I'd take care of him and protect him! We're his family, his real family!"

They all seem bothered by my speech except Taehyung who just smiles to himself.

"It's cool, we won't have to go to jail... hopefully at least. I have a plan," he says.

"Oh yeah? And what's this plan of yours?" Namjoon asks somewhat doubtfully.

"While you we're busy talking to each other I contacted the police and told them what's going on. They already trust me, and if we bring them proof of the situation there's no way the bad guys won't get arrested, even if Seokjin-hyung's dad is rich and powerful."

"And how are we gonna get proof?"

Taehyung chuckles evilly and takes out his phone.

"We all have these, and they just so happen to be equipped with a recording feature. All we need to do is to catch them saying something bad on tape, send it to the police and then we'll get Seokjin-hyung back when it's clear that he was kidnapped."

I'm speechless. When did Taehyung become so smart? Everyone else seems to be thinking the same thing.

"That sounds great, but won't that take too long?" I ask. "Can't you just use your hacker powers and broadcast the recordings live?"

"I guess I could," Taehyung says thoughtfully. "All the more reason for me to stay in the car while you go and kick some rich ass. I don't wanna get my hands dirty."

Somehow we all agree on the plan and the closer we get to the destination shown on the map, the more anxious and angry I get. Yoongi drives up to the closed gate of the neighborhood and a young woman in a guard uniform walks up to the window. No one dares to breathe when Yoongi rolls down the window to talk to her.

"State your business," she says.

"We're here to do some repair work," Yoongi answers, and it rolls off his tongue so easily that even I almost believe it.

The guard squints her eyes at him and glances at the rest of us in the car.

"All six of you?" she asks slowly. "I haven't got any reports of repair work being done today."

"We got called in last minute. It's a big job, so I have my colleagues with me."

The woman doesn't seem to believe it at all, and I'm afraid she'll deny us access. Thankfully she sighs and walks away to open up the gate for us. Yoongi quickly drives away and we all cheer in joy.

"I didn't think it'd be that easy!" Hoseok says.

"I told you most guards don't really care," Namjoon says with a proud smile.

Taehyung gives the directions to the villa and once it comes into view I immediately see the same black car the delivery man used when he gave Seokjin the drugs. I guess it's the car they use for their dirty work.

"There it is!" Hoseok exclaims. "That's the car they took him in!"

Yoongi parks the car a bit further down the street as to not raise any suspicion and aside from Taehyung we all get out of the car.

"Switch on your recorders and I'll handle the rest from here. Oh, and don't die," he says before locking the car from the inside.

We all switch it on like he told us to before we start heading to the villa. I walk at the front, and goddamn am I ready to punch someone. I'm going to rip Seokjin's dad to shreds if he doesn't cooperate with us.

"Um, I'm kinda starting to have second thoughts about this," Jimin admits from the back. "I really don't wanna go to jail. Maybe it's best if I wait in the car with Tae?"

"As long as we come out on top we'll have nothing to worry about," I respond matter-of-factually.

We stop by the massive front door and I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. The others cower a bit behind me as we wait. Not too long after, the door slides open and I stare right into Philip's surprised eyes. Before I have time to properly think it through, I punch him in the face just like he did to Seokjin back at the pool. It takes him by surprise and he falls down to the marbled floor in the hallway. He rubs his aching cheek, and little does he know that I'm only getting started. I'll get Seokjin back if it so if the last thing I do.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 12.8K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
330K 15.9K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...
91.5K 5.9K 36
A/B/O The addiction to sex makes Alpha Jungkook often change partners, Beta and Omega whom he meets at the club have had sex with him. but of all the...
1.6M 64.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...