Thank You, Next!

Per itsybitsyred

She's taking things for granted...as always. He sighed as he saw her throwing the gifts away that were given... Més

🎄100 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄99 Shots Till Christmas 🎄
🎄98 Shots Till Christmas 🎄
🎄97 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄96 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄95 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄94 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄93 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄92 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄91 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄90 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄89 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄88 Shots Till Christmas🎄
🎄87 Shots Till Christmas🎄

Thank You, Next!

31 2 0
Per itsybitsyred

She walked flawlessly through the red carpet, showing off her long, bloody red gown that was designed by one of her top famous designers, Angel Laqina.

She proudly held her head high, as she scanned the hallway flooded with famous business tycoons and celebrities around the nation. She overheard people-specifically, women–whispering about how gorgeous she was and how she could wrap any man around her little finger without exerting any effort at all .

"I heard also, that she could be your worst nightmare–"

"Yeah. One time, I saw her in my boss's company, strutting her long legs while –"

Whatever that bitch said, she didn't give a fuck about it.

It's not even true anyway. She was just passing by just to check how the company was doing. Oh, and by the way...

She owned the company itself.

As she was closing in with the gossip mongers one of them who is black-haired, spotted her and signaled the other two ladies to quiet down.

Mireille (pronounced as Mee-ray) smirked.

"O? Bakit kayo tumigil? Nandito na ako sa harapan niyo, why the bother to stop?" They gave her no answers.

"Tch. That just prove you little ladies that you guys, are bitches–" She gave emphasis to the word that made them all three of them furious at her.

"Anong sabi mo–" the redhead tried to slap her but the lady in red caught her arm and slapped her hard in the face. The blondie and the black-haired girl gasped and asked the redhead if she's ok.

"Ugh, please. You guys are wasting my  time in my party. Sino ba kasing nag-imbita sa inyo? You guys are far worse than the frogs–"

The blondie snapped. "Ang sinasabi mo ba na para kaming palaka?! Langya ka talaga–"

"Uhm, ikaw nagsabi niyan noh, hindi ako. And if you don't three don't mind, I'm better off without you guys. Ta ta!" She waved her hand telling the girls to go away from the party. She gave a glance at the black-haired girl and saw that she was oddly familiar, but she didn't recall when and where.

Then again, it is own party after all.

The girls just looked at her, menacingly as if they're trying to kill ker in their minds.

"O? Kala ko aalis na kayo? Chop chop, we haven't got all day. Or if you don't want to, then I'll make you guys leave. Security!" She raised her hand and called the security.

"Pwede bang palabasin mo na tong mga toh? They are giving you me headaches–"

"EH MAS MASAKIT PA NGA ULO NAMIN NG DAHIL SAYO! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, 'DI KAMI MATATANGGALAN NG TRABAHO! YOU ARE THE PAIN IN THE ASS, LOSER KA LANG! PORKET MAYAMAN KA, GANYAN NA YUNG TRATO MO SA AMING MGA EMPLEYADO MO–"

That gave her calm facade away. However, she replied furiously at the same tone of voice.

"How am I going to treat you guys some respect if you weren't going to respect me for being your boss? Might I remind you, I AM the BOSS, and YOU are just  EMPLOYEES!" The two scurried away in fear as she whispered, threateningly.

"Get out, and never come back if you don't want to taste your own medicine."

But the black-haired stayed put and gave her a glare. The two were tugging her arms hopefully to make her leave but to no avail. She then said her last words before leaving the event–

"Someday, Karma's a bitch, and when I say Karma's a bitch, watch out, Ms. Taliaferro. You will be the one suffering–"

"Kuya!" She nodded at the guard, and he responded immediately.

"Ma'am, tara na po."

She heaved a sigh, and faced the guard accompanying the frogs back to their... wherever they may be, she doesn't care.

She then realized that the black-haired was working for her as her secretary. She was good, but not the best. She shrugged the idea off 'cause she suck and is too annoying to bear with, considering the fact that she has a loud voice when she shouted a while ago.

Such an embarrassment, napasapo siya sa noo niya. Buti na lang wala dito sila mom and dad to deal with it. Thank goodness, it's Christmas.

It is indeed Christmas when she woke up early to check the date today. All she ever wanted was to shop at the mall for the whole day and not be stuck inside this party–if you ever call it a party.

She was just here for the sake of meeting her parents' business partners. She hates business, even the word itself could make her mood a huge 360-degrees if you're not careful enough.

"Someday, Karma's a bitch, and when I say Karma's a bitch, watch out, Ms. Taliaferro. You will be the one suffering–"

The words kept replaying inside her head.

"Peste naman oh–aray!" She almost fell back to the carpet but an arm caught her in the nick of time before she could do so.

"I-I'm sorry, miss." She looked up to see a handsome man in his twenties (same age as her), wearing a white tux. His jet black hair was slicked back that it showed off more prominent features such as his beautiful, brown eyes, his pinkish lips, and to his cute dimples appearing on each side of the cheek.

Those dimples somewhat looked familiar... Had she seen those before?

"Um, Miss? Ok lang po ba kayo–"

"Malamang, di ako ok! Sa tingin mo magiging ok ako kapag haggard ang itsura ko?! Syempre, hindi diba? Inaaway na nga ako, ganyan pa kayo. Tanga mo naman. Get off me!"

She struggled to get away from the man, but he held her closer than before–

And people were looking at the ruckus this two were making.

"What do you want from me? She desperately asked, trying to remove the feeling of butterflies inside her stomach that were familiar also to her.

"All I want for Christmas is you~" he sang, while smiling widely.

She blushed profusely, her heart was banging widely and as she was about to speak, he chuckled lightly.

"Relax Ray. It's me Yan-Yan from kindergarten,remember?"

She tried to recall what happened during kindergarten and she gasped a "Ahh!" when she remembered him, the one and only Bryan Acosta–a well-known businessman and engineer–befriending her when she was all shy and lonely.

"I-ikaw yan? Omg, haven't seen you since college began–" From kindergarten to highschool, these two were two peas in a pod. Di mo sila mahihiwalay basta-basta. Until, college started and both chose to separate ways to attend to their dream universities. Unfortunately, they weren't able to contact each other due to the fact na, araw-araw silang napapasabak sa giyera ng kolehiyo during those times.

Looks like good 'ol fate is bringing these two back together again.

"Yeah, it's been a while." He replied, helping her to stand up and escorted her to the main hall.

"Musta?" She tried to speak as steady as she could, hopefully he wouldn't notice the quivering in her voice.

Ever since the day he made friends with her, she has a tiny bit of crush in him. Not to mention, she stalks him in every social media account she could find and screenshots his pictures...

Ok, maybe not a tiny bit of crush.

She loves him.

How? It just happened when he tried to ask her for some help way back in highschool when he was trying to court a girl by the name of Aira Palomares. She almost cried when she found out that the girl became his gf few weeks later. But as they all say, not all highschool relationships last.

"Been great. I got accepted into Oxford to pursue my career in Engineering. I passed and got my license! Ikaw, how's life?" He said teasingly while nudging his elbow at her arm.

She playfully slapped his arm.

"Ayun, been great. Got accepted in my dream school. Switched courses, dramatic changes ongoing and here I am now. Kausap ka ngayon." She said, her voice filled with sarcasm.

"Wait meaning, 'di mo natuloy ang pagiging doktor mo?"

"Kinda. On the first 3 years, ok na eh. I'm enjoying it kaso, you know my parents..." She sighed sadly.

He nodded in understanding.

"Pwede mo naman siguro ituloy. After all, you've graduated already!" He told her.

"Nope, nothing can change my parents' mind unless–"She stopped talking when she saw her parents waving at her to come and talk with their business partners.

"Diba sila Tita and Tito yun? Let's go, they don't want to be disappointed, do they?"

Typical Bryan. Palibhasa, masunurin siyang tao, parang anghel. Di tulad niya, na halos lalabas na ang sungay.

"Yeah, let's go." They walked over to her parents and the boy greeted them.

They exchanged greetings, and now they are sitting in the grand, long table that was 6 ft wide, eating–including Bryan considering na tatay niya ay isa sa mga business partners ng mga Taliaferro–habang pinag-uusapan ang pinaka-ayaw na pag-usapan ni Mireille–aside from business...

Kasal.

She's just twenty! Atsaka marami pa siyang kailangang gawin, why the rush?

"–Yun nga Mr. Villanueva. I was hoping na to increase our stocks by 30%, I would like to–"

Don't you dare, don't you dare. She thought.

Bryan looked at his companion at his left side to see Mireille uncomfortably tapping her fingers. He smiled.

She doesn't change, even one bit.

To ease the pressure, he held her hand underneath the tablecloth and when she looked at him questioningly, he turned to the other side and smiled.

Oh, dear.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Author's Note:
I miss this!! Christmas feels. Happy Birthday po, Papa Jesus.

Oh, by the way. Kung nabitin kayo, don't worry. May 'second' one shot pa toh, dapat iisahin ko siya pero ang bilis ng oras kaya... Bukas or the next day ko siya ma-u-update.

Thank you guys very much!! Love you to the moon and back ❤️❤️😘😘😘🌙🔙🎄🎄

P. S. Merry Christmas ebribadi!! 🎁🎁🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🤶🤶🤶🎉🎉🎉🌲🌲🌲🎊🎊

P. P. S. Sorry kung makulit si ate author heheheh😊

P. P. P. S. Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening wherever you are!!!Enjoy your holidays!! 😘😘😘

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

113K 4.8K 29
She loves him. He doesn't. Traps him into marriage. Made her life living hell. And just when he finally felt something for her, she's gone. He tried...
Lucky! Per Emrys_Noah

Literatura romàntica

919 175 25
Quote Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. Now where to begin? I'm Enid Lloyd. I have a sis...
1.1K 77 28
** Compete** Nagisa was just venting about his parents when he learned that Karma was going to be alone for Christmas. Even though he hasn't ditched...
61.3K 1.3K 13
| COMPLETED | Skye McMahon's dad just lost his job and his girlfriend. She knows that her job at Boots wont pay their bills. All hope is lost for h...