The Billionaire's Driver

By HeartieBiana21

I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 60

4.9K 119 8
By HeartieBiana21

Heart's POV.
The next day I went out to look for a house, I still had some cash in my account , I needed a home for my kids and I . I found a house about 6km away from Nate's house. It was a three bedroomed house with a spacious backyard , I liked its interior design it was snow white and grey .

Mrs Leo came along with Nate to help me with some furniture shopping , kitchenware, and some christmas decorations since christmas was two weeks away . Mighty came along too , the baby was so calm in his stroller. Mighty and Nate went to have a look at a couch while Mrs Leo and I sat down so I could breastfeed Knight.

"I talked to him , he's so different , its like I dont know him "Mr Leo said.
"I noticed that too , I just hope he comes to his senses, soon Mighty will find out from friends in school what he did "I said .
"Heart, you need to tell her the truth , outsiders wont tell her in a nice way and it may affect her psychologically ."she said .
"Shes really going to be hurt , she was so fond of Tyrone she even asked about him the first thing she woke up . "I said . I had to lie that hes still finishing to paint the house .

I tucked my boob back in after Knight was full. Mrs Leo carried him, he is still adjusting to the new surrounding , as he stares around , hes still a newborn .
"He looks just like his daddy " she said .
"And handsome too "I said . I still miss my husband , he made me feel so powerful and loved I just wish he would come back.

*********************************************
The house looked like a home , I had a complete sofa set, kitchenware, dinning set, beds , a cradle for the baby , baby essentials , a piano , a study table for Mighty , more suitecases , a decorated christmas tree.

"Mommy, will daddy come for christmas?"Mighty asked . We were watching a movie as I held the baby.
"Honey daddy wont be coming for christmas"I said .
"Why ?"she asked . I hate to tell her the sad news.I placed the baby in the cradle he was already asleep , I had two one in his room and another in the living room .

I came back and sat next to Mighty .
"You see honey , when one adult does something bad it spreads like a fire, and it hurts the other person and in order for the other person to be happy she has to move away "I said .
"Did daddy so something bad to you?"she asked .

"No honey not really ."I said .
"Mommy I already heard about what he did from friends in school , am not mad at you I love you very much "she said .
"I love you too honey "I said as I gave her a hug .
"Will I ever see daddy again?"she asked .
"Sure honey "I said I dont know when , I will never deny him to see his kids he may hate me but his kids will always be his kids.

We watched the movie until she was sound asleep , I carried her to her room and tucked her in bed . The baby woke up , I ran him a bath , changed his daiper then breastfed him . He fell asleep shortly after. Knight is such a sweet angel he doesnt give me a hard time with feeding hours or changing time .

************************************************
I had just finished cleaning the Knight's cloths , he was sound asleep as I checked on my phone which is connected to the baby monitor . I heard my door bell ring . I Went and answered the door. Mighty was in her room placing some butterfly stickers on her wall .
It was Tyrone .

"Hey come in please "I said . He walked in no greetings very well. He looked at me from head to toe , I just had a baby so I am a little bit insecure about how I look , I was so puffy when I was pregnant now that am not ,the babyfat makes me feel so insecure .

"Thanks "he said as he took a seat.
"What can I get you ? "I said .
"Am good , wont take much of your time "he said has he finally come to his senses, does he want us back ? I should start celebrating .

I looked at my phone and saw the baby was sound asleep .
"So what brings you here"I asked .
He signed .
"Am here to serve you "he said . I am so lost .
He hands me a large envelope he had on his hand when he came in .
I slowly open it and read through its contents and discover that its a divorce .

"You are divorcing me ? I had a baby just four days ago and now you want to take my kids away from me "I said .
"Just sign the damn paper, you can meet someone else and have more kids " he said .

I lost my cool I took the paper teared it and slapped him .
"Fuck you ! I Will Not sign it! "I said .
He caught me by my neck and pinned me on the wall gently squeezing making it uneasy to breathe.
"You are an uneducated fat slow woman look at you I forced myself to kiss you and would wash my mouth seven times after ! So backward with everything .

The reason I married you was because the child services wanted to take that brat you call daughter, shes so useless and ugly like you , why did I even adopt her !I regret it ! You both make me sick! "he said .I looked behind him and I shed tears looking at who stood a few meters behind him . He turned around .

Mighty was crying and it pained my heart to see her like that , Tyrone let his hand off of me .
Mighty ran upstrairs.
"Tyrone just leave , I can handle all those insults directed to me but mentioning my daughter and calling her ugly pains and provokes me shes only a child , just stay away from us!"I said .He just stared at me with a surprise look and for some reason I felt like he too was hurt that he broke Mighty's heart, he loved her so much like she was her own.

"Get out of my house Tyrone leave Now!"I said . He walked out and left . I went to Mighty's room she was crying as she lay on her bed .

"Honey am really sorry about that ."I said .
"It really hurt mommy... am I ugly?"she asked .
"No honey , please dont let that get to you , you are a beautiful princess and I will always love you no matter what"I said .
"Thank you mommy, and you are you okay ? "she asked .
"Yes I am honey"I said .

"But he was holding your neck "she said.
"It was nothing honey ."I said .
"Come with me to the kitchen , I will make you your favorite icecream then we will play teaparty "I said ,
"Yess"she said with a broad smile of joy on her face.
The baby had just woken up I carried him and headed downstairs to make Mighty some strawberry vanilla icecream mix.

Nate came in shortly to check up on us. He stayed with Mighty as I ran Knight a bath and changed his daiper, then breast fed him . He fell asleep and I laid him to rest.

I turned on the monitor and left the room .
"Mommy can I please watch some cartoon?" She asked .
"Sure honey "I said , she ran to the living room .
"Is there something you are not telling me "Nate asked.
"Like ?"I said as I served him some coffee.
" He was here "he said .

"Yes , he came to serve me with divorce papers. He was so verbally abusive he called my daughter ugly "I said .
"Tell me how it happened"he asked .
I told him the whole story .He stood up so furious and hit his hand on the wall .
"I will surely strangle him "he said.
"No please dont , I will handle him , just dont hurt him please , he will come around someday "I said .
"Heart he called you fat , useless and called my niece ugly ? He is sick in the head ."he said .
"I dont know why or what made him change so suddenly ."I said.
"So what will you do now?"he asked .
"I really dont know Nate . I just dont know what to do ."I said .
"I will deal with him just be strong okay "he said . I nodded.

Not only was my husband's insults tormenting me , but also the media wouldnt let me be , papparazis kept showing up whenever I was at the mall , taking my son to the hospital for a monthly vaccine , buying some groceries , I felt so humiliated by my husband's cheating the only privacy I had was in my home the estate bans papparrazi s since its in private gated community .

I began to get depressed but one night I recieved an email it was from an unknown lady she sent messages of encouragement to me , Mrs Leo also kept encouraging me , soon more emails began to pop in my phone all telling me they love me , they have my back , encouraging me everyday . Soon I began to feel better people I didnt know were so kind and incentive some told me of their similar experiences othes preached to me on forgiveness .

My name became a household name , I began to get calls to feature in movies, songs , to do interviews , fashion shows ,photoshoots and even someone wanted me to do porn seriously who does porn when shes been cheated on .
All in all everyone wanted to hear what I had to say , my reaction to the affair my husband is still having . I thought about it and decided to do one interview to speak out just one . I am not looking for a pity party , I just want to be heard about how I feel and call it a day .

"The interview has been set to tommorrow at ten are you sure you want to do this ?"Nate asked .
"I am certain, I need to let out how I feel and answer the burning questions that need answers to "I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 29
While I was walking i watched a beautiful car which is my favourite mercedes passing by and slowed down and stopped near me, I was scared out of mind...
121K 4.7K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
1.1M 32.2K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
1.4M 40.8K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...