(2) Dracarys (D. Malfoy)

By Lone-wolf-fanfics

Year Three of Hogwarts begins. Daenerys has grown since her first year, personally and physically. She's turn... More

Other Characters
Shadow-Kissed
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epi - Weeks Later
News
Daniella Potter
Daniella Family Tree

Daenerys 'Dani' Scamander

4.2K 120 7
By Lone-wolf-fanfics

Name: Daenerys Cosima Targaryen Scamander

Nickname: Dani (Most) Mini-Newt (Apollo) Khaleesi (Draco – Eventually)

Other Names:

Daenerys Stormborn

Shadow-Kissed Daenerys

Dragon Whisperer (Draco – Eventually)

DOB: December 25th, 1979

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Hair color: Dark Brown (Formerly) White (Currently)

Eye color: Blue (Formerly) Purple (Currently)

Portrayed by:

I was going to use Ellie Fanning for year three, but I'm just going to use Emilia, (Season 1/2 Dani and work upwards, so by Year Seven, Dani will have her season 6/7 appearance, and the epilogue will be her season 8 appearance)

Emilia Clarke

Residence: Dragonstone (Family Estate)

Patronus: Dragon (The Dragon is a symbol of power, courage and nobility. They lord over the water, sky and earth alike, combining these elements into strong celestial powers. As a totem, the dragon is a supreme of luck and good fortune. He is a vigilant, divine protector. The benevolent dragon heralds blessings, kindness, and greatness. Dragon people tend to be decisive, optimistic, intelligent and ambitious)

Familiar: Drogon – dragon (Specially altered by magic (a mutated version of the shrinking charm) by Apollo to be small enough to be considered a pet after Dani wouldn't stop going on about having her own dragon, Drogon is the first of his kind, a prototype of sorts)) - Muggles see a black English Staffordshire bull terrier

House: 

Wand:

Family:

Apollo Jacob Scamander (Father)

Calliope Scamander (Mother) †

Rhaegar 'Ray' Newton Scamander (Older Brother)

Garaemarys 'Rolf' Daemon Scamander (Younger Brother)

Viserys 'Vis' Maekar Scamander (Twin Brother)

Newt Scamander (Paternal Grandfather)

Porpentina Scamander – Nee Goldstein (Paternal Grandmother)

Lyall Lupin (Maternal Grandfather)

Hope Lupin (née Howell) (Maternal Grandmother) †

Remus Lupin (Maternal Uncle) (Calliope's twin brother)

Early Life:

- On the night Dani was born at Dragonstone, a severe summer storm raged. For this reason, she is sometimes called "Daenerys Stormborn".

- Dani was born to Apollo and Calliope Scamander on Christmas Day 1979. She is the younger sister of Rolf and then granddaughter of Newt Scamander.

- When Dani was 7 years old, Apollo gifted his daughter a Niffler, which she named Callie after her mother. Callie became Dani's best friend.

- Other children avoid Dani because of her pale skin, white hair and purple eyes, and because of the fact she is Shadow-kissed.

- Dani was an adventurous child, often climbing trees to get to bird nests.

- Apollo is a dragonologists, so Dani spent a lot of early years around the beasts.

- Apollo breeds and trains Hippogriffs (Including Buckbeak)

- Calliope was a very talented healer, a skill that saved her daughter from certain death after a banshee attack

When Dani was 6 years old she was involved in an incident when traveling with her mother. Whilst in Ireland they were attacked by a banshee. Calliope tried to shield her daughter from the banshee but failed. Both were fatally wounded, but Calliope used the last of her life to save Dani's as well as kill the banshee, when the banshee died it let out a wail unlike any other, shadow-kissing Dani, it was so powerful that it permanently turned Dani's hair white, hence the nickname.

Personality and traits:

- Dani's father often describes her as a Mini-Newt implying that she is very much like her Grandfather.

- Dani, at an early age, became interested in magical creatures and muggle creatures as she spent most of her childhood climbing trees to look at bird nests.

- Dani feels more comfortable around creatures than she does around humans.

- Dani is determined when she puts her mind to something, once spending three days sitting in the garden waiting to see a Gruffalo, a fictional creature Vis told her lived in the huge oak tree at the end of the yard. (She cried for hours when Ray told her it was a lie, she and Vis didn't talk for two months after)

- Dani is a deeply compassionate girl, and forms strong bonds of friendship, remaining loyal in the face of hardships.

- She was raised to not be the sort of person to discriminate against people based on their heritage or beliefs.

- Just like her grandfather Dani is morally bound to always do the right thing, without any regard for safety, personal gain or even her own well being.

- Dani, even if scared, will always push on, showing that she inherited her mother's courage and bravery in the face of her own fear.

- Dani is polite and well-spoken but filled with quiet determination. She is intelligent and knows that she is free to pursue her own path.

- Dani reciprocates the loyalty of those around her with gratitude and compassion, especially her inner circle of friends and her dragon.

- After two years at Hogwarts, Dani has grown into her status as Shadow-Kissed, she is less self-conscious about her appearance. She has more confidence in who she is. She has also excelled at her studies, proving to be one of the top students alongside Hermione. Whilst she is starting to accept her Shadow-Kissed title, she still hasn't fully accepted that that is what she is, she still struggles with her 'dreams'. 

- Dani's closest friends are Neville and Hermione, both of whom were braver to approach her in the first year and easy friendships were formed. 

- Harry and Dani share a bond, with similar history regarding being marked by death and the loss of mother's. Harry often confides in Dani when he feels Ron or Hermione wouldn't understand.

Possessions:

Wand: Dani's wand was made of white Ash, 11inch in length and dragon heartstring core.

Locket: Dani wears a locket that contains two photos, one of her mother and one of Dani and Vis with her.

Niffler: Dani is often accompanied by her niffler, Callie, given to her after her mother's death by her father, and named in tribute. Callie is Dani's best friend, given how children are afraid of her. (She will sneak her into Hogwarts) Callie likes to ride Drogon like a horse, they steal stuff together and horde it.

3 Dragon Eggs: Dani treasures 3 petrified dragon's eggs that her father brought back from Norway. Rolf has 3 as well, given their love of creatures.

Pairing: Draco Malfoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1K 14
The Potter twins are entering their third year at Hogwarts. Does (Y/n) put herself in a tragic love story?! read to find out what will happened,and w...
42.2K 1.4K 25
Book cover by @DawnXx :) Amie's in for her third year at Hogwarts with her best friends Hermione, Harry and Ron. This year, a prisoner has escaped fr...
289K 9.1K 32
Your third year at Hogwarts unravels more about you than you ever knew.
184 23 12
Attending school isn't easy for Cordelia Diggory when 'the Harry Potter' keeps getting into a mess every year and drags her and her friends along. Co...