You're My Flower || Tom Riddle

By emxwrites

◦•●◉✿ A Tom Riddle Fanfiction ✿◉●•◦ ( characters, places and some scenes belonged to J.K Rowling ❤️) "Becau... More

Chapter 1: The Handshake
Chapter 2 : Sorting Time
Chapter 3 : Potions Goes Wrong
Chapter 4 : Trick Or Treat
Chapter 5 : White Camelia Flowers
Chapter 6: Presents For You
Chapter 7: Christmas Suprise
Chapter 9: A Hug Of Goodbye
Chapter 10: A Letter
Chapter 11: Crush?
Chapter 12: A Choice
Chapter 13: A New Name
Chapter 14: A Mistake
Chapter 15: A Sad Valentine
Chapter 16: Deaf
Chapter 17: I Missed You, Dad
Chapter 18: Brianna
Chapter 19: The Guardian
Chapter 20: Helping A Friend
Chapter 21: Confess
Chapter 22: Good Luck
Chapter 23: See You Soon
Chapter 24: Doubts
Chapter 25: Crash Land
Chapter 26: Take Care
Chapter 27: Cuddling
Chapter 28: Interrupted
Chapter 29: An Attack
Chapter 30: Just An Injury
Chapter 31: Sneaking Out
Chapter 32: Voices For Flowers
Chapter 33: A Bit Drunk
Chapter 34: A Dive
Chapter 35: Lost A Bit
Chapter 36: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 37: Dance Steps
Chapter 38: The Perfect Dress
Chapter 39: Moonlight Waltz
Chapter 40: You Can't Leave
Chapter 41: Just A Kiss
Chapter 42: Star Gazing
Chapter 43: A Chat With Mom
Chapter 44: A Date With You
Chapter 45: Almost Expelled
Chapter 46: Caught
Chapter 47: I'm Going Away
Chapter 48: Murderer
Chapter 49: Return
Chapter 50: Heartbroken
Chapter 51: The Proposal
Chapter 52: I'm Sorry
Chapter 53: Sacrifice
Chapter 54: His Words
Chapter 55: A Chance
Chapter 56: Turning Back
Chapter 57: In Your Arms
Chapter 58: I Do
Chapter 59: Affection
Chapter 60: Happy Ending
Thank You!

Chapter 8: The First Valentine

9.5K 292 89
By emxwrites

January passed so quickly that Emily had to remind herself that it was already a month. She took her extra time to plan her notes, and listened to classes with all ears. She didn't want to miss a thing. Emily wrote a letter every single week just to keep in touch with her mother. She still felt a bit guilty not coming back, for Christmas was a special occasion for the both of them.

"Ugh, Emily! Get your cat away!" Rebecca shooed the fat persian cat away from her bed.

It had arrived on January the first, in a metal cage with a letter saying that it will keep Emily company if she didn't have any friends to talk to. Aunt Mary bought her the cat and was meant for Christmas, but it arrived a bit late.

"Don't hit Patty -"

"I wouldn't dare touch her! Much less hit her!"

Emily sighed and scooped the fat cat up on her bed. It purred and snuggled it's head to her stomach where it made itself comfortable on her lap. She stroked its white fur and glanced out the window.

"I think you're not allowed to have two pets, right?"

"I gave Pliny my owl to Tom, remmeber?"

"I mean," Rebecca glared hatefully at it, "it's an ugly beast!"

Julia crossed her legs while she chewed the cauldron cakes laid on her dressing table. "It's not that bad! It catches mice!"

"That's worse! You can hear those squeaky sounds in the middle of the night -"

"I'll send it out, okay? Just for night time."

"If that creature touches me -"

"GUYS!" Chloe slammed the dormitory, looking excited. She fanned herself, then grinned widely.

"What is it?" Julia asked anxiously.

"I'm doing something CRAZY! Oh my god - I'm sure you all know Tobias Wright!" she took a deep breath, "I'm going to write him a valentine note!"

Rebecca made a choking sound, "But you're eleven! We're still young girls!"

"Well, age doesn't matter, right?"

Julia shook her head in disgust and went outside to visit one of her gryffindor friends, probably to pass some important notes for the exams are getting more closer each day.

Chloe looked desperately around and her eyes landed on Emily.

" Emily! You're going to accompany me doing this, right?" she hopped on the bed, startling the cat as it hissed angrily at her.

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" she asked loudly.

"You're writing to someone to!"

"I c-can't do it!" Emily exclaimed, looking flabbergasted, "I've got no silly crush!"

Rebecca snorted, and laid back on her pillow, "Oh don't lie! What's his name again? Thomas Ridget? Ah- never mind, that charming boy!"

Emily looked at Chloe in horror, "You're not serious."

"Of course I'm serious!" she shooked her shoulders, "I don't want to be the only first year doing this!"

Emily placed Patty down on the floor. It meowed loudly and scratched one of the wooden bed legs which had several claw marks.

"But - Tom will probably questioned me! He doesn't like these kind of lovey dovey stuff!"

"Please, Emily, please?" her friend begged, clutching onto her wrists.

"I- but -"

"I'll help you figure everything out! I promise! Accompany me, Emily!"

"But why me?" she said in desperation.

"Because Julia and Rebecca don't give an arse about valentines day!" Chloe lowered her voice, "and also - both of us had someone we like!"

"But I don't like him! M-maybe as a friend!"

"Nonsense! I know you like him - I've seen the way you look at him."

Her face burned. "No! I don't look -"

"Oh I know, with those sparkling eyes -"

"Shush! Fine, I'll do it but - if anything goes wrong, I'm coming at you."

"YES!" she jumped and threw her hands up in the air. Rebecca scowled at them and tutted, "You don't know what you've got yourself into."

********
Emily passed by the bookshelves filled with ancient books, books that worms nibbled at their fragile papers and thick layers of dust acculumate on their binders and covers.

"Psst, Emily, here!" Chloe said in a hush tone, waving her hand.

She put down her backpack and stared at the items on the table. Two rosewood envelopes, gift cards, and  bottles of ink which had their caps opened laid there.

"So.. What do I write?" she asked unsurely, taking out her quill.

"Say how much you love him."

Emily cringed at the thought. "Ew. Don't write that to your Tobias, he'll throw that letter away."

"Course not. Try some friendly sentences!" Chloe suggested.

She merely nodded and smoothed the pale parchment, dipped her quill in the ink and raced her mind to find the right words.

Dear Tom,

I was forced to write this letter because of my friend - its a long story.

Emily crossed out the elegant handwriting and sighed. It wasn't working out as smoothly as Chloe had assured her. She rested her head on her arms and closed her eyes for a moment. Surely there must be something Emily could do - she could do... That's right!

Chloe had written a passage of words, her fingers trembling as she traced each letter carefully, afraid that too much ink would ruin the whole thing. Emily tore the upper half, and simply scribbled a few words.

"What are you doing? That's too less!"

"Trust me," Emily gave her friend a small smile, "I know exactly what to do."

The day finally came and she handed the gifts to him, making sure it was delivered at valentine's day.

"Do you think he'll like it? Or be creeped out by such a-an act!"

Chloe threw her pillow at her, "Stop complaining! I'm worried all the same - but I think charming boy will like what you gave him."

Emily narrowed her eyes, "Really?"

"Yeah. I'm sure he will."

*******
Tom was greeted by the amount of pink envelopes, all in different shades, stacked on his bed and scattered across the carpet floor.

"Well, look who's got so many valentine's cards and gifts!" Alphard Black smirked at Tom.

Tom picked them up and put them on his bed. He slowly read the first letter that was given by a ravenclaw girl -

Your eyes are as beautiful as chocolate, and the way you walk is as gentle as -

He closed the paper and tossed it aside, not bothering to read the rest. He folded his legs and sat on his bed - when something else caught its eye.

A single white Camelia flower laid on the windowsill, including a freshly baked vanilla cupcake and a little card.

He made his way to it and gently picked the card up -

Happy valentine's day, Tom! Have a nice day ahead!

That was all she had written. He smiled and kept the little card safe in his box.

"What's this?" Abraxas Malfoy took the flower away, almost crushing the delicate petals.

"Give that back," Tom glared at his rough hands.

"It's nice, isn't it? You don't mind me taking it?" Malfoy murmured, twisting it between its fingers.

"You don't want me to repeat myself," he thrust his hand out.

He put it back into Tom's palm and went back to his bed, shoving his fresh robes back into the suitcase.

Tom cast some spells, then emptied the glass bottle and filled it up with water. He gently put the flower in, right where the moon usually shined.
That way he could feel her prescene - a bit of her when he wasn't near Emily. Perhaps he wouldn't need to get rid of her after all. She would make an extremely loyal follower - despite being in hufflepuff. But Tom knew being a follower wouldn't be enough - he wanted more. Much more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 3.3K 22
He had achieved almost everything he had wanted. He had power and he was immortal. And yet, there were a few things he hadn't achieved. He had not...
259K 5.9K 27
It's a Tom Riddle fanfic obvi... •SHITTY DESCRIPTION ACTIVATED• Tom Marvolo Riddle has no heart. At least, that is how it seems. And he is complete...
21.9K 513 14
❝She, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
53K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...