Separated at age 8 Percy and...

By one_ira_taxia

What happens when Chiron assigns a new quest, and the seven including the Stolls, Thalia, Nico have to go all... More

Prologue
1- What actually happened that night.
A/N: Please read
2- Dam another prophecy.
3- After the Potters death.
A/n Bee careful kids.
4- Time with the Dursley's
5- Friday, August 7, 1998, The Day Percy Went Missing.
6- Prophecy
7- Off to Hogwarts we go!
8- Explanations
9- Welcome to Hogwarts
10- James Bond

New Cover!!!

2.8K 36 2
By one_ira_taxia

So I decided I wanted to make a new cover. I have barely any artistic ability so I can't draw anything for the life of me, trust me I tried to make something, but it just came out awful! So I decided to try this out instead, feel free to let me know of there's something I need to fix I'll try to be on it. Oh! And thank you for over 700 reads, I'm glad so many people are reading this, really I am. Since it's Christmas break I'll try to make at least one or two more chapters, if not something must of came up, anyway thank you again, and I'll try to be posting soon. 

Happy Holidays

And Merry Christmas!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
816K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
563K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...