Thugged Out

By j_fromig

Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
feedback
8
9
10
11
12
13
sorry!
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25: The Party
26: The Party pt. 2
27
28
29
Please dont be mad
30

18

4.3K 127 2
By j_fromig

The next morning

INDIA

I woke up and King wasn't beside me. Memories of lastnight instantly came back in my head I smirked and tried to get up but I almost fell back. King laid it down lastnight I'm sore as fuck. I closed my eyes and limped to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I was done I got in the shower. I turned on the water and got in. I washed up real good before I got out. I wrapped a towel around me before I limped in King closet. I was bout to hit a lick on his clothes. I laughed to myself and picked out some Ethika Staple boxers. They were super tight due to my booty being big. I took a regular white tee and I made my way out of the room to check on Skylar. I smelt food as soon as I opened the door and I heard Skylar talking and laughing.

I used the rail to get down the stairs. You could tell I got some good dick lastnight because I was walking so funny. I entered the kitchen and Lailani was sitting at the bar. "Hey Lai." I said limping over to her. She instantly started laughing and shook her head.

"Goodevening bestie." She said with a smirk like she knew already.

"Hey SkySky." I said hugging her. King laughed at me because I purposely didn't speak to him.

"Hey mommy." She said.

"Where Kain at?" I asked.

"He went to the store to get some drinks." Lai said.

"Awe well I'm finna go put on some clothes." I said. I turned around and made my way back up stairs. I went to the room with my clothes and I went in the dresser with my underwear and put on a bra. I slid on some polo pajamas over the boxers. Lailani tapped on the door before she walked in.

"My bitccchhh." She said dapping me up.

"Wheeewww bitccchhh, when I say the nigga BLESSED he BLESSED i'm in pain right now." I said. She was laughing.

"I see, plus your neck look like somebody attacked you." She said. I looked in the mirror and saw that my kneck was covered with hickies.

"DAMN! Grandma invited us to Sunday dinner how the hell ima walk in there with all these damn hickies?" I said.

"Wear a turtleneck. Nigga you know it's cold outside but, shid he got you walking funny and yo grandma a real OG she gone know something. Just act normal but shit you grown." She said.

"You right!" I said. "Let's pick out me an outfit." I said. We walked in the closet and picked out a black turtleneck and some light colored jeans. My black spiked Christian Louboutin sneakers. "Bitchhh his head some serious, he know just what to do we gotta have a date so I can tell you everything. Did you and Kain talk?"

"Yeah, we gone try for the sake of the baby. I know he fuck with other bitches so I'm not even gone get my feelings involved." She said. I nodded in agreement.

"Let me know when your doctor appointment is so I can be there." I said. I was that supportive bestfriend and Lailani has always been here for Skylar. As a godmother and as a bestfriend that's why she can have whatever.

"Girl why you waste yo breath saying that? but here wear these D&G shades and this chanel bag." Lai said. I grabbed the glasses and the bag and laid them both out on the bed.

"Do my hair." I said.

"I'm taxin ho." She said.

"Put it on my tab, I want wand curls." I said. I had a middle part 16,18,20 inch Closure unit. I sat in the bathroom and took my silk scarf off. I decided to get dressed first because I don't wanna mess up my curls. I called King because I didn't feel like going back downstairs.

King- Hello
Me- Hey, my grandma invited us to dinner
King- What time?
Me- I think it start at 2 but we can head on over there after everybody get dressed
King- bet, I'm finna bring Skylar up there and pick her fit out

I hung up and a few minutes later King came up there with Skylar noisy self. I fixed my shirt before I did my eyebrows. King went in Skylar side of the closet. He was in there for a few minutes before he came out. He had her a light pink Givenchy sweater, some jeans, and some light pink Uggs to match. "What you got on a damn turtleneck for?" King asked laughing.

I mugged him before asking, "What's wrong with my shirt?"

"Nothing." He said. He left out of the room to go get dressed.

-

About 30 minutes passed and we were all ready. Lailani left because she had a couple of errands to run. King was dressed in a Fendi sweater, some black balmain jeans, and some all red Triple S Balenciagas. They look like boats but King made them look good. I checked and changed Skylars bandage before I did her hair and but on a cute lil head band that matched her shirt.

We all were about to head out the door. "Bae we gone drive yo truck." King said. I nodded and grabbed my keypad. I made sure my phone was in my purse. We walked out the door and King put Skylar in and buckled her up. "Damn we gotta get her a booster seat." He said.

"Remind me, we'll stop by Walmart on our way back home." I said. I climbed in the driver seat and fastened my seatbelt. King got in the passenger side and let his seat back. I started the truck and grabbed my phone out my purse. I went to my music and went to Why I by Kevin Gates. I turned it up and put the truck in drive. I made a circle out of the drive way and drove to the gate. It opened and I exited the property. I put my granny address in my GPS and started the route. I drove 70mph until I made it out of the neighborhood once I got on the freeway I sped up and did about 90. I sat up and focused on the road as Find You Again by Kevin Gates played through the speakers.

King scrolled on his phone as I drove. I slowed down a little bit since my exit was coming up. "Move yo ass!" I said frowning. This lil hooptie in front of me driving 75mph. "The fucking speed limit is 80 what the hell." I yelled. I have road rage really bad. I turned on my signal lights and sped up and got in the other lane to pass this dumb ass. Skylar was in the backseat cracking up. She know her mama crazy!

"Sky these folks got me messed up." I said.

"I see mommy." She said.

"King you scared?" I asked. He was over there reeeal quiet.

"Hell naw, but remind me to never let you drive when we go places." He said laughing.

"Mane I can drive." I said. I stopped at the red light and turned on In Control by NBA Youngboy. I turned it up some more and bobbed my head. I watched Skylar in the backseat. She was bobbing her head. King opened up instagram on his phone and started recording her. The light turned green and I sped off. I pulled up to my grandma neighborhood and I slowed down so I wouldn't miss the turn. I turned on my signal lights and turned into her driveway.

I parked in front of my granny garage. I turned off the truck and unbuckled my seatbelt. I left my bag in the truck and King got out and got Skylar. I walked in front of him and knocked on the door. King grabbed a handful of my but before my grandma opened the door. "Heyyy my babies, hey young man." She spoke. She stepped aside and let us in. King put Skylar down and let her run and do whatever.

"We didn't really meet the right way, I'm Domani I'm known as King though." King said

"Nice to meet you Domani, I'm Brenda you can call me grandma. Welcome to the family!" She said giving him a hug. King smiled and hugged her back. "Make yourself comfortable!" She said.

"Nice to meet you too." King said.

"Oo King let me show you my old room." I said. My grandma went to get Skylar. I went upstairs and King followed behind me. I walked down the long hallway and went to the door that said India. I opened the door and my powder pink and grey themed room. There were big pictures of me of the walls along with my old awards. "This isss my old room." I said.

"You look exactly the same." He said picking up a picture of me in the 3rd grade. "The only thing is you had braces." He said.

"Yup, still fineee." I said. He laughed a lil bit before saying, "Not really."

"Oh you got me messed up." I said pushing him.

"Give me a kiss." He said.

"Nope." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't make me take one." He said. I acted as if I didn't hear him and before I knew it he grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't kiss back so he bit my lip.

"Ouch!" I said. He quickly put his tongue in my mouth. I didn't have no other choice but to kiss back. I closed my eyes and kissed him while he rubbed my butt. His phone rung and he stopped and pulled it out of his pocket. He declined the call and I walked out of the room to show him the rest of the house.

-
OMNISCIENT

After India showed King, she went to help her grandma finish fixing the rest of the food. India sat the table up King stepped outside to see why Diamond called him 24 times in a row. "Mane what the fuck you on? Why you blowing my phone up?" King asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"I miss you." She said. King didn't say nothing he just hung up the phone and went back in the house. Skylar was sitting on the couch playing with India's phone. "What you doing little girl?" King asked.

"Watching youtube." She said. Skylar is so proper and she can talk so clear. Most kids her age could nevaaa.

Mrs. Brenda cooked some cabbage with sausage, cornbread, sweet potatoes, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and she made a caramel cake. India was in the kitchen making the banana pudding. She put the last layer of cookies on the top and wrapped in foil before sticking it in the fridge. "So how long you and Domani been talking?" Mrs. Brenda asked.

"Um like a month in a half almost two." India said.

"And y'all are having sex?" Mrs. Brenda asked catch India off guard. India tried to play it cool though.

"Grandma." India said laughing.

"Girlll, I was your age once who you fooling tryna hide them hickies and I can tell by the way you walking." She said. India busted out laughing she wanted to run out the room.

"Oh my god granny STOPPPP." India said. Mrs. Brenda cracked up with her.

"Mhmmm, you better not come up pregnant." Grandma Brenda said.

"I'm not granny." India family was really strict about having babies outside of wedlock. Mrs. Brenda didn't really appreciate the fact that India and King were already having sex but, India is pretty much grown. She's old enough to know what comes with it. It was time to eat and more people came. One of India's aunties and her kids came. "Y'all come on so we can bless this food." Mrs. Brenda said.

-

Everyone was eating and talking all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Skylar was smashing her food. Mrs. Brenda went and opened the door all of the sudden it was a whole bunch of yelling. India jumped up and ran in the living room to see what the commotion was. "BRENDA I DONT GIVE A DAMN! IM GONE GET MY BABY." The lady at the door yelled. It didn't take India no time to figure out who it was.

"Granny what's the problem?" India said.

"Baby go bac—" Mrs. Brenda tried to say.

"INDIA WHERE IS MY CHILD??" The lady who left India to raise an infant yelled.

"Your child? You don't have a child at this house. Leave my grandma house." India said as calm as possible.

"SKYLAR IS MY CHILD! GIVE ME MY BABY LITTLE BITCH." She yelled.

"No! You out your rabbit tell mind. Skylar don't even know you. IM her mother IM the one raising her! YOU left her I was 17 didn't know nothing about raising a child. I graduated high school with an infant on my hip! I refuse to let you take my credit LEAVE! WE don't need you, you'll never see MY child." India said. By the time she said what she had to say everyone was in the living room trying to see what was going on.

"Mommy?" Skylar called out. India mom pushed passed them and tried to grab Skylar.

"Do not touch her." India said. She pulled her hair back. India was about to push her shit back. India stepped out of her shoes and kicked them to the side. "You came in here disrespecting my grandma house.. you either finna leave or i'm about to beat you until you can't see." India said.

"I'm your mother." She said.

"Nah, I don't have one of those. My grandma raised me." India said.

"Give me my child or I'm calling the police." She said.

"King take Sky upstairs." India said. King did as told and as soon as they were out of sight India decked her mom in her face.

"Ohh you little bitch. You done fucked up now." She said. She quickly dialed 911 and she told the operator that India was holding her child hostage and is refusing to give her back to her and that India attacked her. India knew that she was most likely to get arrested so she went ahead and tried to run up on the bitch again. This time she was picked up by King. "Let me go!" India yelled trying to break free.

"Ma calm down or they gone arrest you! You need to be as calm as possible when they get here." King said.

"Fuck that, she just sat there and lied that bitch gone pay. Ion care about getting arrest my bond money really good." India yelled.

"Man calm down, you know if they arrest you they gone take Sky chill out now." King said. This time India calmed down. King let her go and she stared at her mama with the most evil stare. A few minutes later the police arrived and the first thing they asked was what was going on. Mrs. Brenda explained everything.

"She's not even allowed to be on my property, she's my sons baby mother. She came in here threatening to take my grand baby and my granddaughter was like no. India has raised Skylar since she was a week old as her own all at the age of 17. That baby don't even know who she is." She explained.

"Ma'am is she the legal guardian of the child? Do she have any type of documents of her signing the right of the child over to her?" The officer asked.

"No, but her name isn't on any type of paperwork showing that SHE is the child actual legal guardian." Brenda said.

"Ma'am I'm afraid that y'all will have to give the child to her. I mean y'all can handle it in court but today the child need to go to the birth giver." The officer said. "And ma'am you physically hit her so you are going to have to come with me."

Tears filled up India's eyes. She shook her head shocked at what was going on. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning." The officer said as he but the cuffs on India.

"Aye where yo keys at?" King said.

"My purse." India said as the officer walked her out of the house. She made sure that she didn't resist.

"This is illegal but, ma'am we can't really charge you for nothing but assault. If they come on and bond you out we'll just fine you and give you a court date." He said. India just stayed quiet she didn't care about nothing he was talking about. She closed her eyes and kept herself calm. She thought about how the sad excuse of a mom was about to take Skylar. They made it to the police station and King pulled up right behind them.

-

They didn't book India they just sat her in the processing room and King paid the fine. The released her in about 15 minutes and gave her a court date. "It smelt like straight piss." India said as soon as they made it out of the building. She climbed in the passenger seat. "King what am I going to do? She took Sky from me." India asked.

"We can take her to court and we can get her sign her rights over." King said. "It's not really a whole lot we can do but, she fucked up for that."

"Sky don't even know her." India said as the tears started forming up.

"Don't cry ma, we gone get her back." King said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
72.5K 2.2K 36
I wrote this when I was 14-15...so you have been warned! - (FIRST BOOK) CJ Mendéz is a girl who just wants to live a perfect life. She has the boyfri...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...