The life of Eve De La Cruz

By Lilith_Deckerstar

Eve is the daughter of a third-generation American and the youngest Crawley daughter, but when they died she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Three

560 15 1
By Lilith_Deckerstar

After working at the hospital, Eve returned to Downton and went through the servant's entrance, as she has done before. When she walked by the servant's hall, she saw just about everyone gathered around the table looking at a typewriter, but Eve knew that it wasn't her typewriter.

'How does it work?" Daisy asked.

"It's easy. You just press the letters, and they print on the paper," William presses a couple of keys to demonstrate.

Eve walks into the Servant's hall and asks, "Where did you get a typewriter?"

Everyone stiffens up, but before anyone could answer, Miss O'Brien shows Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes into the room.

"Excuse me, Milady," Mr. Carson said to Eve before saying to everyone, "Get back, please."

"They were trying to hide it, so I knew it was wrong," Miss O'Brien said.

"Where's Gwen now?" Mr. Carson asked.

"Doing the dining room with Anna. They'll be finished soon," Thomas replied.

"Then I'll wait."

"With all due respect, Mr. Carson, Gwen is under my jurisdiction," Mrs. Huges told him.

"Indeed she is, Mrs. Hughes, and I have no intention of usurping your authority. I merely want to get to the bottom of it," Mr. Carson told her.

"I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's just a typewriter, not the hope diamond," Eve said.

"Why shouldn't Gwen have a typewriter if she wants one?" William questioned.

"Mind your own business," Thomas said as Gwen and Anna entered the room.

"What's that doing here?" Gwen asked.

"Ah, Gwen. Come in," Mrs. Huges said.

"Why is that down here? Who's been in my room? They had no right!" Gwen shouted.

"See here! In the first place, none of the rooms in this house belong to you. And in the second, I am in charge of your welfare and that gives me every right," Mrs. Huges told Gwen.

"This is you, isn't it?" Anna questioned Miss O'Brien.

"All we want is to know what Gwen wants with a typewriter and why she feels the need to keep it secret," Mr. Carson said.

"She wants to keep it private, not secret," Anna corrected, defending Gwen, "There's a difference."

"Amen," Mr. Bates and Eve agreed.

"I've done nothing to be ashamed of. I've bought a typewriter, and I've taken a postal course in shorthand. I'm not aware that either of these actions is illegal," Gwen told them.

"Will you tell us why, preferably without any more cheek?" Mrs. Huges asked.

Gwen hesitates, "Because I want to leave service. I want to be a secretary."

Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes exchange a shocked look.

"You want to leave service?" Mrs. Huges asked.

"What's wrong with being in service?" Miss O'Brien asked.

"Nothing's wrong with it, and there's nothing wrong with mending roads either, but it's not what I want to do," Gwen told them.

"I should remind you that there are plenty of young girls, who will be glad of a position in this house," Mr. Carson told her.

"And when I hand in my notice, I shall be happy to think one of them will be taking my place," Gwen said.

"What makes you think we'll wait till then?"

"Are you hiring and sacking now, Miss O'Brien?" Anna questioned, "I thought that lay with Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes."

"Enough of this," Mr. Carson said, causing everyone to become quiet, "I'm going to ring the dressing gong, and we'll have no more talk of this tonight."

"Can I have my machine back now?" Gwen asked.

"Very well. But I wish I was sure you know what you're doing," Mr. Carson said before he and everyone left the room.

Mrs. Patmore came into the room, "Daisy! What's happened to you? I said you could go for a drink of water, not a trip up the Nile."

After the typewriter debacle, Eve went to her room and changed into her regular clothes before she and Hera went to the music room. Ever since she first arrived at Downton, the music room had always been one of her favorite rooms in the house because music is a universal language. Eve played the violin for almost 3 hours while Hera listened, but it felt like whenever she did one of her hobbies time flew by in the blink of an eye.

It was now evening. In Mary's room, Anna laced Mary into her corset while Edith sat at the vanity and Eve was on Mary's bed.

"Which churches will you show him?" Anna asked Edith.

"I can't decide. Kirby, possibly, or perhaps Easingwold," She replied.

"You don't think you're being a bit obvious?" Mary questioned.

"Coming from you, that's rich," Edith said.

Cora enters the room with a smile, "There was a letter from Mr. Napier in the evening post."

"Mm. Did he accept?" Mary asked as Anna helped put his dress on.

"Not yet," She replied.

"Perhaps he thought it was too obvious," Edith commented.

"Apparently he's bringing a friend with him, an attaché at the Turkish embassy. A Mr...," Cora pulls out the letter to read the name, "Kemal Pamuk. He's a son of one of the sultan's ministers, and he's here for the Albanian talks."

"What's that?" Mary asked.

"To create an independent Albania. Even Eve knows about it. Don't you read the papers?" Edith asked.

"I'm too busy living a life," Mary retorted, a bit rude.

"Since Turkey's signature is vital, Mr. Napier's been given the job of keeping him happy until the conference begins, and he's eager to try an English hunt. I shall invite this Mr. Pamuk to stay here as well. Who knows? A little hospitality in an English house may make all the difference to the outcome. And Mary, you and Eve will ride out with him."

"Of course, Aunt Cora," Eve said.

"Oh, Mama, must I? My boots are at the menders, and I haven't ridden for weeks," Mary said trying to get out of it.

"Anna, please see that Lady Mary is fully equipped to go hunting," Cora said.

"Yes, Your Ladyship," Anna replied.

Eve could tell that Mary was not pleased.

The rest of the evening went as expected. Eve didn't bother going to the drawing room after dinner and turned in early. While Hera lay on Eve's bed, Eve sat at her desk with her typewriter continuing her story.

Two days later, Mary, Eve, Lynch, and a few others are on their horses with the dogs around them, while Mr. Carson stands at the door, in front of Downton. William, holding a tray of drinks, and Thomas, holding a tray of food, come outside, and Mr. Carson directs where they should bring the drinks and food. Lord and Lady Grantham greet the hunting party while the footmen serve those hunting. The dogs beg for food from Thomas.

"Can you see them, Milady?" Lynch asked Mary.

"Not yet," She replied.

Eve spots Evelyn Napier approaching on his horse, "Here he is, Mary."

"I was beginning to give up on you. We're moving off," Mary said to Napier as he took off his hat to Mary.

"We were fools not to accept your mother's invitation and send the horses down early. As it is, my groom only got here an hour or two ago, and my mount's as jump as a deb at her first ball," He explained.

"What about Mr. Pamuk? I gather if he takes a tumble, you will be endangering world peace," Mary joked.

"Don't worry about Kemal. He knows what he's doing on a horse."

"Where is Mr. Pamuk?" Eve asked.

"Fussing. He's rather a dandy," Napier replied.

"Well, I can see him now. A funny little foreigner with a wide, toothy grin and hair reeking with pomade," Mary said quite snobbishly.

"I wouldn't quite say that. Here he is now."

Mary turns with a snobbish smile, but her jaw drops as he rides up.

"Lady Mary Crawley and the Honourable Miss Eve De La Cruz, I presume?" Pamuk takes off his hat to them.

"You presume right," Mary said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Pamuk," Eve greeted.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Eve" He takes her hand and kisses it, "Sorry to be so disheveled. We've been on a train since dawn, and we had to change in a shed," Pamuk apologized.

"You don't look disheveled to me," Suddenly, the hunting horn was blown. Mary turns to Lynch and says, "Lynch, you don't have to stay with us."

"But His Lordship asked me to," Lynch told her.

"It's a waste of your day. Help Mr. Napier's man get their things back to the house."

"His Lordship said--"

"Don't worry, I'll look after them," Naiper interrupted Lynch.

"We'll make it our business to keep them from harm, I promise," Pamuk told him.

The hunting party rides off, leaving Lynch behind. As they ride through the woods, Eve rides off to the side and jumps over the fence riding through the mud. Eve looks behind her and sees Pamuk stopping off to the side where she was and Mary joining him. Eve looks ahead and carries on with her riding.

After some time, Eve slowed her horse to a walk and distanced herself from the group but kept herself within earshot. She saw from the corner of her eye that Pamuk was approaching her.

"Why have you strayed away from the party? Do you not wish to hunt, Miss Eve?" He asked.

"I don't hunt. I merely joined the party because Perseus enjoys running with other horses makes him think he's a wild stallion," Eve answered.

"Forgive me, but you don't seem to belong here. I mean, you act completely different than anyone of the English upper class."

"It's perfectly fine, Mr. Pamuk. I was born in America. My mother was Lord Grantham's younger sister, Elizabeth. And my father, Javier De La Cruz, was a third-generation American, whose family came from Mexico. I lived in America at St. Mary's, a church in New York. It acts as a home to many people who couldn't afford to live anywhere and an orphanage. The nuns and priests there helped people find homes to live and work in. Everyone there worked at the church, including my father. My mother had studied nursing at the London School of Medicine for Women and was in New York, against my grandfather's wishes, working as a nurse at St. Mary's."

"I take it that is how your parents meet," Pamuk said.

"Indeed. My parents fell in love the moment they met. They continued to court for some time before my father proposed to my mother. My mother converted to Catholicism before she married my father, against her family's wishes, and stayed in America. When I was young, my mother grew ill and passed, and my father passed not long after. Mother superior said that my father died of a broken heart, he was in perfect health, and there could be no other explanation. Not long after their deaths, I was brought here to Downton to be raised by my Aunt and Uncle."

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Miss Eve. I imagine being brought to a foreign land at such a young age and living in a completely different way can be quite a shock," Pamuk said.

"It was, but as time went on, I adjusted to the English way of life, and I've managed to keep some American qualities," Eve told him.

"Such as?"

"Such as my stubbornness and not giving up without a fight," She replied with a smile.

"Those qualities sound perfect for you, Miss Eve."

"Thank you, Mr. Pamuk. Now, let's go get caught up with the rest of the group," Eve then gave Perseus a little nudge, and he galloped to join the hunting party. Pamuk and his horse followed them. When the hunt had finished, everyone returned to Downton.

Mary, Napier, Eve, and Pamuk dismounted their horses and walked into the house in good spirits. A moment later, Robert and Cora walk into the room.

"Home is the hunter's home from the hill," Robert sees the mud on Pamuk and Mary's ruffled hair, "Heavens, you have been in the wars."

"Papa, this is Mr. Pamuk. My father, Lord Grantham," Mary made introductions.

"How do you do, My Lord?" Pamuk and Robert shake hands.

"Did you have a good day?" Robert asked Pamuk.

"Couldn't have been better."

Mr. Carson and Thomas approach them, "This is Thomas, Sir. He'll be looking after you," Mr. Carson said to Pamuk. Thomas and Mr. Napier's man begin to remove the muddy riding clothes while Anna and Gwen did the same to Mary and Eve.

"You remember Mr. Napier," Mary said to her Mother.

"Of course. How are you?" Cora asked.

"So kind of you to have us, Lady Grantham," He replied.

"And this is Mr. Pamuk."

"How do you do?"

"My Lady," Pamuk bows to kiss Cora's hand.

"Well, what would you like?" Robert asked them.

"Just baths. We're worn out," Mary replied.

"Erm, your cases are upstairs, Sir, if you'd like to follow me," Thomas told Pamuk.

"Yes," He said and followed Thomas to his room.

"Well, I hope Mary hasn't left you too exhausted," Robert said to Napier.

"No, not a bit of it."

"I'm going to go to my room, Aunt Cora," Eve informed her aunt.

"Of course, dear."

Eve went to her room and changed. Once she was in clean clothes, Eve went to play her favorite instruments; the violin and the piano, in the music room as Hera listened to her.

In the dining room, as everyone was eating, the subject of Gwen wanting to leave service and become a secretary was brought up.

"I don't understand. Why--why would she want to be a secretary?" Violet asked.

"She wants a different life," Matthew replied simply.

"But why? I should far prefer to be a maid in a large and pleasant house than work from dawn till dusk in a cramped and gloomy office. Don't you agree, Carson?" Violet asked.

"I do, My Lady," He answered.

"Why are we talking about this? What does it matter?" Mary questioned.

"It matters that the people that live and work here are content," Cora told her.

"Of course. We should be helping Gwen if that's what she wants," Sybil said.

"Sybil's right. If someone wants to follow their dreams, we should support them," Eve said.

"I agree. Surely we must all encourage those less fortunate to improve their lot where they can," Isobel furthered.

"Not if it isn't in their best interests," Violet rebutted.

"Isn't the maid a better judge of that than we are?"

"What do you say, Mr. Pamuk?" Mary asked, "Should our housemaid be kept enslaved or forced out into the world?"

"Why are you English so curious about other people's lives? If she wishes to leave, and the law permits it, then let her go," Pamuk said.

"But perhaps the law should not permit it, for the common good," Violet disproved.

"So, you hanker for the days of serfdom?" Isobel asked.

"I hanker for a simpler world. Is that a crime?"

"I do dream of a simpler world, as long as we can keep our trains and our dentistry," Pamuk joked.

There were laughs around the table. Everyone then broke off into their own little conversations. Eve notices Matthew watching Mary and Pamuk intently as they smile and chuckle at the other end of the table.

"Lady Mary rode very well today," Napier congratulated.

"Why did you send Lynch back?" Robert asked Mary.

"Eve and I had our champions to left and right. It was enough," She replied, sharing a smile with Pamuk.

"Did you enjoy the hunt today, Mr. Napier? Mary said you had a tremendous run."

"It was like something out of a trollop novel," Napier replied, making Robert chuckle.

"What about you, Mr. Pamuk? Was your day successful?" Cora asked.

"Oh, yes, Lady Grantham. I can hardly remember a better one," He replied. Pamuke then turned to Eve, "I saw a few of your paintings today, Miss Eve. And I have to say they are quite lovely."

"Thank you, Mr. Pamuke."

"I hope you would do me the honor of painting my portrait."

"I would love to. We could pick a later date when you are able to travel back to Downton for the painting."

"Excellent."

Later in the drawing room, Eve saw that Mary was talking to Napier, Pamuk, and Matthew. There was no doubt that Mary didn't have any shortage of suitors. A few minutes passed before Eve told her Aunt she was going to bed early.

Eve left the drawing room with Hera and went up the stairs to her room. As she changed into her nightgown, Hera jumped on the foot of the bed and lay down. Eve got under the bed sheets and read the book on her nightstand. After reading a few chapters, Eve marked the page and placed the book on the nightstand before falling asleep.

It was late that night, and Eve and Hera were fast asleep. The door to her room opens, and Hera perks her head up. Eve then feels a hand covering her mouth, and her eyes shoot open to see her cousin Mary and Anna.

"Don't scream," Mary said. Eve nodded, and Mary removed her hand from Eve's mouth.

"Mary? Anna? What are you doing here?" Eve asked.

"Something horrible has happened," Mary answered with tears running down her face.

"What happened?"

"Just come with me, and you'll see," Mary told her. Eve got out of bed and told Hera to stay before following her cousin to her room. When they entered Mary's room, Eve saw Pamuk dead in Mary's bed.

"How?" Eve asked her cousin.

"I don't know," Mary answered, "One minute he was fine, and then the next he's dead. I know you must think the lowest of me, but please help."

"Mary, I don't think the lowest of you. You've done nothing wrong," Eve looked back at Pamuk, "We need to get him out of here."

"That's why I woke you and Anna up. He weighs a ton, and I could hardly shift him," Mary said.

"Moving a body by a certain number of people depends on how much the body weighs, and I fear we might need one more to take another limb if we're to get Mr. Pamuk back in his bed before anyone wakes up," Eve told her.

"What about Bates?" Mary suggested.

Anna shakes her head, "He couldn't lift him. William can't keep a secret, and Thomas wouldn't try to."

"We've got to do something!"

"Then who else has as much to lose as you if it ever gets out?"

"Not Papa. Please don't say Papa. I couldn't bear the way he'd look at me."

"No, not His Lordship," Anna told Mary.

Cora looks at the body and Mary in disbelief and shock. The four women stood in silence in the room with the body of Pamuk.

"What happened?" Cora asked in a whisper to Mary.

"I don't know. A heart attack, I suppose, or a stroke or...he was alive, and suddenly he cried out, and then he was dead!"

"But...why was he here at all? Did he force himself on you?" She asked. Mary hesitates, then shakes her head, Well..., "Cora tries to cope with that shock, "We can talk about that later. Now, we must decide what to do for the best."

"There's only one thing we can do," Anna told her.

"I couldn't. It's not possible," Cora replied in shock.

"If you don't, we will figure in a scandal of such magnitude it will never be forgotten until long after we're both dead. I'll be ruined, Mama! Ruined and notorious, a laughingstock, a social pariah. Is that what you want for your eldest daughter? Is it what you want for the family?" Mary asked her mother as tears ran down her face.

"We must cover him up."

They did so. Eve and Mary took the feet while Cora and Anna put his arms around their shoulders to hold him up. They then carried him out of Mary's bed and through the halls of Downton back to his room. As the sun rose, they knew that time was of the essence.

"Hurry, the servants will be up soon," Cora whispered.

"We've got time," Anna told her.

They shift positions as they reach the guest bedroom door. Eve drops Pamuk's feet. But none knew that Daisy had seen Eve from the corridor as they carried the body into the room.

The women place Pamuk under his bed covers, and Cora takes the sheet they carry him in. Mary tries to close his eyes, but they keep popping open.

"I can't make his eyes stay shut," Mary said, weeping.

"Leave that and come away," Cora told her. Anna turns the light out.

"He was so beautiful."

"Her Ladyship's right. We must get back to our rooms," Anna said. Mary, Eve, and Anna walk to Cora at the door.

"I feel now that I can never forgive what you have put me through this night. I hope in time I will come to be more merciful, but I doubt it," Cora explained.

"You won't tell Papa?" Mary asked.

"Since it would probably kill him, and certainly ruin his life, I will not. But I keep this secret for his sake, not for yours."

"Yes, Mama," Mary looks down in acceptance and shame.

Cora hands the bed sheet to Anna and says, "Anna, I will not insult you by asking that you also conceal Lady Mary's shame. Eve, I want to thank you and Anna for what you've done by helping. Let us go."

They exit, and Anna blows out the candle before she closes the door. The women then returned to their beds. When Eve returned to her room, she didn't go back to bed, but instead took out her typewriter and continued her story.

After Eve wrote a few chapters for her story, she got ready for the day. As she was putting her hair up when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Eve said.

The door opened, and it was Sybil with a newspaper in hand, "Good morning, Eve."

"Good morning, Sybil."

"Did you hear what happened?"

Eve knew what Sybil meant but instead lied," No. What?"

"It's about Mr. Pamuk. It seems that he died sometime last night," Sybil replied.

"Died?" Eve gasped, "But he looked as if he was in good health."

"I know it is absolutely terrible. I only hope that it wasn't painful," Sybil told her before changing subjects, "Do you remember when you told me about Gwen wanting to be a secretary?" Eve nodded, "Well, I found an advert in the paper, and I was wondering if you'd like to come down with me to tell Gwen?"

"I'd love to," Eve said. She, Hera, and Sybil left her room and went downstairs to the servant's hall. They were at the corner of the hall when they saw Gwen about to go up the stairs.

"Gwen, are you busy?" Sybil asked.

"Your Ladyships?" Gwen said in a confused voice.

Sybil and Eve step back into the servants' hall, and Gwen joins them.

"I saw this, "Sybil shows Gwen the newspaper, "It came out yesterday, look. It's for a secretary at a new firm in Thirsk. See?"

"But...I don't understand. How did you know?"

"That you want to leave? Eve told me," Sybil replied.

"And you don't mind?" Gwen asked them.

"Why should I? I think it's terrific that people make their own lives, especially women. Write to them today and name me and Eve as your reference. I can give it without ever specifying precisely what your work here has been," Sybil told her.

"I know you'll do fantastic, Gwen," Eve told her before she and Sybil turned to leave.

"Miladies...thank you," Gwen said to them. Sybil and Eve nod with smiles and leave.

Later that day, the Crawley women were in the drawing room. Eve could tell that Mary was in a trance by her thoughts and didn't need to guess what those thoughts were about.

Mr. Carson enters and introduces Violet, "The Dowager Countess."

"Oh, my dears, is it really true?" Violet asked, "I--I can't believe it. Last night he looked so well. Of course, it would happen to a foreigner. It's typical."

Eve found what her Grandmother had said rude and hurtful. Eve was a foreigner, but what had made her the exception was because of her mother's English blood, according to Violet.

"Don't be ridiculous," Mary told Violet.

"I'm not being ridiculous. No Englishman would dream of dying in someone else's house. Especially, someone, they didn't even know," Violet tried to reason with her granddaughter.

"Oh, Granny, even the English aren't in control of everything," Sybil told her.

"Well, I hope we're in control of something if only ourselves."

"But we're not! Don't you see that? We're not in control of anything at all!" Mary snapped at Violet and left quickly.

"Edith, go and tell Mary to come back at once and apologize to her grandmother," Cora told Edith.

"No, leave her alone. She's had a shock, we all have. Just let her rest," Violet said as Mr. Carson opened the door and William carried in the tea, "Oh, just the ticket. Nanny always said, "Sweet tea is the thing for frayed nerves." Though why it has to be sweet, I couldn't tell you.

A little later that morning, Mrs. Hughes and Eve were walking as they discussed Mrs. Hughes saw that something was wrong with Mr. Bates and that he was most likely in some sort of pain. They walked toward the corridor when Robert stepped out of his dressing room.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hughes. Good morning, Eve," He greeted them.

"Good morning, Milord," Mrs. Hughes greeted Robert.

"Good morning, Uncle Robert," Eve greeted.

"I wonder if you...," Robert looks back at his room before further explaining.

They enter the dressing room and see Mr. Bates leaning on the bed frame, doubled over in pain. Mr. Bates sees them and straightens.

"Now, will you kindly explain what in heaven is going on?" Mrs. Hughes asked.

"I'm perfectly well, Mrs. Hughes. A bit stiff, that's all," Mr. Bates said before he began to limp towards the door, but Eve closed it.

"Mr. Bates, I am a nurse and a member of this household, I am requesting that tell us what is wrong, and we will try to help you. And we're not leaving until you tell us," Eve told him.

Mr. Bates sits in a chair, and Mrs. Hughes and Eve turn to him expectantly.

"I hope you have a strong stomach, "Mr. Bates pulls up his pant leg, revealing severe bruising, bleeding, and swelling caused by the limp corrector. Mrs. Hughes grimaces.

"Oh, my God," Mrs. Hughes puts a hand to her mouth in horror.

"A limp corrector? Mr. Bates, you do not need this silly contraption to make yourself better," Eve told him, "Now, what I want you to do is remove that thing while I'll get something to disinfect the wounds. Then we'll get rid of that thing for good."

Mrs. Hughes and Eve walk with Mr. Bates down the dock to the lake. Mrs. Hughes uncovers the limp corrector she's carrying and hands it to Bates.

"Well, here goes," Mr. Bates said.

"Do you not think we ought to say a few words?" Mrs. Huges asked.

"What? Good riddance?"

"That. And your promise," Mrs. Hughes said to Mr. Bates.

"Very well. I promise I will never again try to cure myself. I will spend my life happily as the butt of other's jokes, and I will never mind them," Mr. Bates said.

"We all carry scars, Mr. Bates, inside or out. You're no different from the rest of us," Mrs. Huges told him.

"It's true, Mr. Bates," Eve said before rolling up the sleeve of her left arm to her elbow, revealing a scar, "I got this scar when I was a little girl. I let this scar be a reminder that I survived. Our injuries and scars are a part of who we are and show that we have survived most things that others haven't. They are a part of us and add to our character. Remember that, Mr. Bates."

"I will try to. That I do promise," Mr. Bates told the two women.

Mrs. Hughes and Eve nodded. Mr. Bates then threw the "limp corrector" into the lake.

"Good riddance!" Mrs. Hughes shouted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 361 57
[UNDER HEAVY EDITING] The little boy that Robert and Cora Crawley hoped for has safely arrived, making him the heir of Downton Abbey and not Matthew...
6.7K 220 56
what happens when all the queens revive in the 21st century? will they find a home? will they find their kids? will henry come back? who knows "Peopl...
6.7K 137 11
Emma and James are happily married and expecting their life to change in 1920. Emma expects her life to be blissful with the news of a baby on the wa...
507 19 14
What if Robert and Cora Crawley had a fourth daughter who were born in 1906 Gabriella is secret hero with Anne Shirley, Diana Barry, Ruby Gills and...